Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,344 members, 7,808,211 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 08:48 AM

"Boko-Haram Sect Are Resilient Warriors" - JTF Personnel - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / "Boko-Haram Sect Are Resilient Warriors" - JTF Personnel (13565 Views)

We’ll Build Resilient Nigerian Cities – President Buhari / Why The Boko Haram Sect Are More Daring Now (the APC Connection) / Enugu Makes History, Joins World’s 100 Resilient Cities (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "Boko-Haram Sect Are Resilient Warriors" - JTF Personnel by InvertedHammer: 3:23pm On Mar 19, 2013
dgitrader:

...The soldier explained, “I have been to Dafur and Liberia, but never experienced these kinds of fighters. Rebels want power but these ones want death...

This is the problem.

Now how do you scare someone who has already chosen death as the only option?

Re: "Boko-Haram Sect Are Resilient Warriors" - JTF Personnel by dickhardener: 3:23pm On Mar 19, 2013
alaoeri: Indirectly JTF are saying ωε can't curb these ppl.
That's exactly the message.
Re: "Boko-Haram Sect Are Resilient Warriors" - JTF Personnel by FoxyUltimate(m): 3:25pm On Mar 19, 2013
odogwu-x:
Why won't they be resilient? The rate at which muslim youth in the north are being seduced by the extremist ideology is more than alarming.

I took a walk on saturday morning in a shanty town by a railway line being built close to area one roundabout in abuja. I passed by a small stand with speakers that was booming forth the voice of a speaker in arabic (I think) hailing mujaheddin in the kashmir, afghanistan and somalia.

There were young men milling around the speakers seemingly fired up by what they were hearing. Now this happened in abuja oh! What about places further up north?

The influence of iran has been a terrible blight as well

I was in Kano last week and the same thing happened. I was like, fcck me, Nigeria is on the edge, just a little push and there will be a full blown war. The speaker was saying stuffs like:

"All the names of the days of the week, month and year belongs to infidels. That they should fight as hard as they could not to allow the infidels influence them"

Jeez. I had hugged my female coursemate earlier. It happened at Croda, close to galadima and yankura. The eyes those bloody Nigeriens and Hausas that were seated and standing had used in looking me made me panick a little bit. It was strange, because such wasn't the case before the boko haram insurgence. I had to board a car I did not plan boarding before someone will pull a gun from his bag of "dabino" date palm.

I still thank God that I have relocated from the bloody state. Funny enough I had visited the park that was bombed when I was in Kano last week.

May the souls of the departed rest in peace sha.

5 Likes

Re: "Boko-Haram Sect Are Resilient Warriors" - JTF Personnel by Costa2000(m): 3:26pm On Mar 19, 2013
JTF abeg make una kill them all.
Re: "Boko-Haram Sect Are Resilient Warriors" - JTF Personnel by dickhardener: 3:26pm On Mar 19, 2013
Okija_juju: The F.G should send in these guys jor.. Give them a contract to wipe off Boko Haram and see results.. Egbesu Boys vs. Boko Haram

okija can u blow off who u can't see?
Re: "Boko-Haram Sect Are Resilient Warriors" - JTF Personnel by FoxyUltimate(m): 3:27pm On Mar 19, 2013
dick hardener: okija can u blow off who u can't see?

And who says they are invisible.... You can see them jor
Re: "Boko-Haram Sect Are Resilient Warriors" - JTF Personnel by jaso1(m): 3:28pm On Mar 19, 2013
rescilient warrior as quaoted by member of JTF here is more than what you people are sharing here.
How many egbusu can commit suicide?
These boko guys are dead living and fear no dead. somebody who've surrendered his life, serching for death to die is different from those who fight and run to survive. Boko haram are frustrated and searching for death by themselves.

2 Likes

Re: "Boko-Haram Sect Are Resilient Warriors" - JTF Personnel by hotwax: 3:32pm On Mar 19, 2013
The only reason they are warriors is because Chief Retardeen officer GEJ is dining with their sponsors the Hausa elites and PDP. Where will Almanjiri get AK47?
Do you know how much AK47 cost ?

If I have financial support, I can assemble Atomic bomb too.

Stop giving us poo.

Government officials, Norther elite supports them. Fighting boko-haram is like fighting Hausa race.

1 Like

Re: "Boko-Haram Sect Are Resilient Warriors" - JTF Personnel by hotwax: 3:35pm On Mar 19, 2013
jas_o: rescilient warrior as quaoted by member of JTF here is more than what you people are sharing here.
How many egbusu can commit suicide?
These boko guys are dead living and fear no dead. somebody who've surrendered his life, serching for death to die is different from those who fight and run to survive. Boko haram are frustrated and searching for death by themselves.

They are not fraustrated. They are bigots. Thats simple. If they are fraustrated, they should join hands with Nigerians to fight this corrupt govrnment.

How I wish boko-harams are fighting the government on-behalf of the people. Hell no, they are bigots with religion sentiment, they are even being sponsored by member of the same government.
Re: "Boko-Haram Sect Are Resilient Warriors" - JTF Personnel by InvertedHammer: 3:36pm On Mar 19, 2013
hotwax: The only reason they are warriors is because Chief Retardeen officer GEJ is dining with their sponsors the Hausa elites and PDP. Where will Almanjiri get AK47?
Do you know how much AK47 cost ?

If I have financial support, I can assemble Atomic bomb too.

Stop giving us poo.

Government officials, Norther elite supports them. Fighting boko-haram is like fighting Hausa race.

Support OR No Support...These guys are something else.

Can u imagine asking all these latter day Christians to die for Christ?

Let alone die just for virgins?
Re: "Boko-Haram Sect Are Resilient Warriors" - JTF Personnel by bigboyk(m): 3:38pm On Mar 19, 2013
Well, I know some people would think or say what I'm about to suggest is absurd. But I will still spit it out. I know many peopel won't believe what these soldiers are saying. I know how northern Nigeria is. Islam and spiritualism(Jazz) are inter related. Muslims go to mallams for solutions to serious problems like healing, money, ability to control husbands or find a husband, money or financial breakthrough, charms to disappear etc to more frivolous ones like passing exams and winning a girls heart. If Christians can wipe off the arrogance and dilusion from their eyes and go back to what our ancestor handed over to us for survival, then solution will come. President Jonathan should secretly summon all well known indigenous and effective spiritualists to help in spotting out each and every member of Boko Haram. When this is tried, I believe a solution shall come. Christians boast that God has billions of Angels but why can't he send them at the point when they are needed the most. They always pray but yet are killed daily and in great amount. We as Africans had our religions and cultures, we abandoned them and went for others not meant for us. The Arabs see us as slaves and the Israelites as gentiles. Those religions weren't meant for us originally. Look at India and China, they have their own religions and they have stuck to it. We even have some white men joining those religions(Buddhism and Hinduism). We have thrown away ours because the white man says it is bad. Now the white man is beginning to drop his own religion and here we are fighting for it. May our ancestors forgive us. You cannot tell me that we balcks are descendants of Abraham. The eastern Asians don't believe they originated from Adam or Abraham. We blacks have our history but we chose to believe we are descendants of people who see us as slaves. Let us go back to our roots and search for answers. Prayers don't work. If prayers were to be effective, we wouldn't be where we are today. Religion offers only mental relief. Christians, as from now, pray when you are sick, broke, attacked or hungry as see what will happen. If we don't act, nothing changes. Let us return to our roots oo!!b

2 Likes

Re: "Boko-Haram Sect Are Resilient Warriors" - JTF Personnel by pomporiking: 3:41pm On Mar 19, 2013
Resilient korno need for all these rubbish sss and the army should begin tracking their sponsors and locking them up.then we can talk about being resilient
Re: "Boko-Haram Sect Are Resilient Warriors" - JTF Personnel by hotwax: 3:42pm On Mar 19, 2013
InvertedHammer:

Christians/Muslims are into armed robbery. If you have God father somewhere. Last year SSS, CAN released a report that whenever, Boko-haram are arrested and sent to Abuja, they are always released the second week. Imagine are armed robber knowing he will be free if he is arrested. That alone is a motivation to carry on damn anything.

If they are really fearless, let them go and fight infidels in Onisha or Lagos.

1 Like

Re: "Boko-Haram Sect Are Resilient Warriors" - JTF Personnel by ray502(m): 3:43pm On Mar 19, 2013
Okija_juju: The F.G should send in these guys jor.. Give them a contract to wipe off Boko Haram and see results.. Egbesu Boys vs. Boko Haram

are they trained in tactics and warfare?they have advantage because of adequate knowlegde of their creeks and water ways.wetin dem wan go do for north?
Re: "Boko-Haram Sect Are Resilient Warriors" - JTF Personnel by hotwax: 3:45pm On Mar 19, 2013
InvertedHammer:

Remember senator Indume is still jolificating his life. Have you seen any of their sponsors arrested, procecuted, executed or made known?
Federal government has been threatening to release the name of their sponsors since. Have they? No.
Azazi was nosing around, they terminated and kill him later.

Their is no bravery in boko-haram, they have the backing of governemt officials and Hausa elites. Thats a simple life for a criminal to look invincible.

1 Like

Re: "Boko-Haram Sect Are Resilient Warriors" - JTF Personnel by ckkris: 3:45pm On Mar 19, 2013
lacasa:

Go n ask ur jonas about his Boko siblings!

Ur baseless ranting on Nairaland wnt solve d Problem

Boko Haram is OWNED by those that took a full page advertorial in THE NATION newspaper,and declared that they would make Nigeria ungovernable, if President Jonathan contested and won the 2011 presidential election.
You know them.
Re: "Boko-Haram Sect Are Resilient Warriors" - JTF Personnel by AnanseK(m): 3:46pm On Mar 19, 2013
Human_being1st: BUT WAT SUPRISE ME D MOST IN DIS ISLAMIC BELIEVE IS DAT DONT EVEN NO MAYbe THERE SO CALLED PROPHECT MOHAMMED IS CURRENTLY ROUTING IN HELL FIRE, BUT IT JUST A PITY DAT DEY WOULD HAVE DIE B4 DEY NO D TRUTH AND THERE WE BE NO REPENTANCE AGAIN, OMASEOO.

Foolish boy. Did die before?
Re: "Boko-Haram Sect Are Resilient Warriors" - JTF Personnel by Opoki(m): 3:48pm On Mar 19, 2013
BITTER TRUTH, IMAGINE WHAT COULD HAVE HAPPENED IF JTF IS NOT IN THE NORTH?
Re: "Boko-Haram Sect Are Resilient Warriors" - JTF Personnel by hotwax: 3:50pm On Mar 19, 2013
ckkris:

Boko Haram is OWNED by those that took a full page advertorial in THE NATION newspaper,and declared that they would make Nigeria ungovernable, if President Jonathan contested and won the 2011 presidential election.
You know them.

Angels and spirits are their sponsors, that is why SSS has not arrested any of their sponsor.

Those guys that declared that they would make Nigeria ungovernable. Has SSS not gotten any prove or evidence to implicate them?

If no, then boko-haram is a tool of the government. Boko-haram is not as sophisticated as Alqaida, yet alqaida are fished out.
Re: "Boko-Haram Sect Are Resilient Warriors" - JTF Personnel by Wsdm: 3:51pm On Mar 19, 2013
That is why i have been doubting their attack on churches. If they could be so brave on armed soldiers, is there any church that has such protection. I guess political and ethnic undertone on the bombing of churches in Nigeria. May God protect us all.
Re: "Boko-Haram Sect Are Resilient Warriors" - JTF Personnel by heykims(m): 3:52pm On Mar 19, 2013
noblezone:

Bros, don't misunderstand me.

To outlaw Islam is to attempt the impossible! I am simply bringing to fore the impossibility of stopping killings in the North in name of "Allah", his Prophet and his religion of "peace".

Mohammed himself had his own pool of blood, Usman Dan Fodio had his in Northern Nigeria.

The killings in the North in the name of Islam started before I was born, it has continued since I was born and will never stop.

Unless the Islamic religion is enforced and all non Moslems becomes second class citizens, then there will be "peace".
Else, we can continue to deceive ourselves.

Your 5,000 estimate is not true. The average Hausa/Fulani Moslem is a potential Jihardist.
Know now, if you dont know.
hmn...anoda fool..
Re: "Boko-Haram Sect Are Resilient Warriors" - JTF Personnel by hotwax: 3:52pm On Mar 19, 2013
Opoki: BITTER TRUTH, IMAGINE WHAT COULD HAVE HAPPENED IF JTF IS NOT IN THE NORTH?

If JTF is not in the north, It will allow TIV, JOS and Kaduna people protect themselves and it will be fight to finish.
Re: "Boko-Haram Sect Are Resilient Warriors" - JTF Personnel by Amoshie(m): 3:53pm On Mar 19, 2013
[quote author=vanstanzy][b]I would say the Boko Haram are STUBBORN COCKROACHES that have refused to die, and need to be

crushed into the earth. FG has not handed them a decisive blow yet, like what the drones will do to them. Let's see after

the drone attack if they will still stand. Mtchewwww... Mtseeeewwww u r an unpatriotic nigerian do u know wat u r talking abt? how can drone attack crush them wen we dont know them or their bases d drones wil only kill d innocent civilians
Re: "Boko-Haram Sect Are Resilient Warriors" - JTF Personnel by Regiblinkz(m): 3:55pm On Mar 19, 2013
And they're called resilient warriors?...smh
Re: "Boko-Haram Sect Are Resilient Warriors" - JTF Personnel by hotwax: 3:56pm On Mar 19, 2013
[quote author=Amoshie][/quote]
No need for drones. They simple to uproot. Get their mallam mai kudi and put a bullets in their head. Every rich hausas contribute money into the way of Jihad.
They contribute money in mosques. They donates to boko-haram.
Re: "Boko-Haram Sect Are Resilient Warriors" - JTF Personnel by odogwux(m): 4:01pm On Mar 19, 2013
donedy:

Your response seems to be making a little bit of sense until your deluded mentality, of course, let you to mention the influence of Iran.

Before I'm tempted to reply in similar crude and backward fashion, why not iran.
Re: "Boko-Haram Sect Are Resilient Warriors" - JTF Personnel by Amoshie(m): 4:11pm On Mar 19, 2013
Its true knowledge is light i suggest u go out of ur shell of ignorance to go n learn abt d man Muhammad n come back mayb u can then make a constructive response to d post because it seems u av been deluded by ur ignorance dat u didnn know wot d post is ol abt.
Re: "Boko-Haram Sect Are Resilient Warriors" - JTF Personnel by Nobody: 4:12pm On Mar 19, 2013
ebamma: na lord lugard cause dis nonsense

Mixing humanbeings with wild animals.
Re: "Boko-Haram Sect Are Resilient Warriors" - JTF Personnel by omonnakoda: 4:13pm On Mar 19, 2013
The truth is this The Nigerian government is failing to use the same approach they used in Biafra because they have backers in government.It is time to stop the food supply
Re: "Boko-Haram Sect Are Resilient Warriors" - JTF Personnel by babaireti(m): 4:19pm On Mar 19, 2013
noblezone: Anybody thinking that killing these folks will stop them will have re think.
Except we outlaw Islam.

You are a FOOL,if their is any religion that is outdated and obsolete,then it is cHRISTIANITY.It needs total overhauling starting from your leaders,LOST SHEEP on Nigeria.
Re: "Boko-Haram Sect Are Resilient Warriors" - JTF Personnel by collins2good(m): 4:26pm On Mar 19, 2013

. You know these guys, but do u know the boko haram. So who are they going to fight

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Osun 2022: IGP Orders Deployment Of DIG, Other Election Officers / Fawehinmi To Jonathan: Show Competence Or Resign In A Month / 12 Of 24 Kebbi Lawmakers Serve Impeachment Notice On Governor Dakingari

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.