Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,487 members, 7,808,784 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 04:54 PM

"Boko-Haram Sect Are Resilient Warriors" - JTF Personnel - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / "Boko-Haram Sect Are Resilient Warriors" - JTF Personnel (13567 Views)

We’ll Build Resilient Nigerian Cities – President Buhari / Why The Boko Haram Sect Are More Daring Now (the APC Connection) / Enugu Makes History, Joins World’s 100 Resilient Cities (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "Boko-Haram Sect Are Resilient Warriors" - JTF Personnel by Abagworo(m): 4:29pm On Mar 19, 2013
This Boko Haram crisis could have been solved by Yar'Adua but he chose the wrong approach which has resulted in Jonathan facing the 2nd highest security challenge in Nigeria's history. Hausa/Fulani has nothing to do with Boko Haram. A lot of things contributed to its rise to an extremely extremist group with Libyan revolution being the final blow. I expected African leaders to defend Ghadafi knowing fully well that Ghadafi was the one curbing the spill over of extremism into West Africa. The French went and armed an Islamic extremist group in order to remove Ghadafi. I personally expect this to spill over to Cameroun, Togo, Ghana and Senegal in a few months. Boko Haram consists of non-Nigerians. The only major group in Boko Haram is Kanuri.
Re: "Boko-Haram Sect Are Resilient Warriors" - JTF Personnel by grafikii: 4:32pm On Mar 19, 2013
odogwu-x:
Why won't they be resilient? The rate at which muslim youth in the north are being seduced by the extremist ideology is more than alarming.

I took a walk on saturday morning in a shanty town by a railway line being built close to area one roundabout in abuja. I passed by a small stand with speakers that was booming forth the voice of a speaker in arabic (I think) hailing mujaheddin in the kashmir, afghanistan and somalia.

There were young men milling around the speakers seemingly fired up by what they were hearing. Now this happened in abuja oh! What about places further up north?

The influence of iran has been a terrible blight as well
Ignorance will kill you. Stop spreading ignorant hate based on your assumption, do you speak Arabic.
Re: "Boko-Haram Sect Are Resilient Warriors" - JTF Personnel by achi4u(m): 4:36pm On Mar 19, 2013
geeez: Let them blow just one goat in Yorubaland and we will know how many bars their resilience has
Are you sure?
Re: "Boko-Haram Sect Are Resilient Warriors" - JTF Personnel by juman(m): 4:49pm On Mar 19, 2013
What is the way out of this difficult situation the "leaders" drag the country into??
Re: "Boko-Haram Sect Are Resilient Warriors" - JTF Personnel by Andyforte: 5:05pm On Mar 19, 2013
malele: when dey leave north and enter other states,we shall know whether dey are warriors or not.

Why not meet them up before they enter other states to prove the war in them?!
Re: "Boko-Haram Sect Are Resilient Warriors" - JTF Personnel by aurenflani: 5:18pm On Mar 19, 2013
omonnakoda: The truth is this The Nigerian government is failing to use the same approach they used in Biafra because they have backers in government.It is time to stop the food supply

Stop food supply to where? Are you a Nigerian at all or just chose to be ignorant of the north?
Re: "Boko-Haram Sect Are Resilient Warriors" - JTF Personnel by odogwux(m): 5:24pm On Mar 19, 2013
grafikii:
Ignorance will kill you. Stop spreading ignorant hate based on your assumption, do you speak Arabic.

obviously stewpidity has already killed you, zombie. Unless you have the IQ of ceiling fan, the words "mujaheddin kashmir... mujaheddin afghanistan" are quite clearly not arabic words. I dont have to understand arabic to make out the words. comprende puta?
Re: "Boko-Haram Sect Are Resilient Warriors" - JTF Personnel by AnanseK(m): 5:25pm On Mar 19, 2013
ckkris:

Boko Haram is OWNED by those that took a full page advertorial in THE NATION newspaper,and declared that they would make Nigeria ungovernable, if President Jonathan contested and won the 2011 presidential election.
You know them.

What date and which page? I hope you are not another brainless noise maker.
Re: "Boko-Haram Sect Are Resilient Warriors" - JTF Personnel by groovie(m): 5:46pm On Mar 19, 2013
hotwax: The only reason they are warriors is because Chief Retardeen officer GEJ is dining with their sponsors the Hausa elites and PDP. Where will Almanjiri get AK47?
Do you know how much AK47 cost ?

If I have financial support, I can assemble Atomic bomb too.

Stop giving us poo.

Government officials, Norther elite supports them. Fighting boko-haram is like fighting Hausa race.

O boy check again. right now in somalia, libya and some central african countries, u could exchang an AK47 for a chicken or a bag of rice.
Re: "Boko-Haram Sect Are Resilient Warriors" - JTF Personnel by igbonla(m): 5:58pm On Mar 19, 2013
This JTF personnel is really dumb..BH sect are not just resilient warriors, they are suicide bombers! How easy is it to defeat somebody willing to die?? You guys should go fix the problem, you have been living on my taxes for long!
Re: "Boko-Haram Sect Are Resilient Warriors" - JTF Personnel by maasoap(m): 6:04pm On Mar 19, 2013
Ada Nri1: in other words; boko haram is a revelled group. We should admire them because they hav refused to die
Lack of wisdom, just like Jona.
Re: "Boko-Haram Sect Are Resilient Warriors" - JTF Personnel by maasoap(m): 6:12pm On Mar 19, 2013
Human_being1st: BUT WAT SUPRISE ME D MOST IN DIS ISLAMIC BELIEVE IS DAT DONT EVEN NO MAYbe THERE SO CALLED PROPHECT MOHAMMED IS CURRENTLY ROUTING IN HELL FIRE, BUT IT JUST A PITY DAT DEY WOULD HAVE DIE B4 DEY NO D TRUTH AND THERE WE BE NO REPENTANCE AGAIN, OMASEOO.
You obviously lack so many things which include good manner, proper upbringing and good education.
Re: "Boko-Haram Sect Are Resilient Warriors" - JTF Personnel by maasoap(m): 6:19pm On Mar 19, 2013
[quote author=HAH]
Gurriella war and insurgency has never been crushed, that is why Afghanistan is still at war after 12 years of Nato presence, that
Without dialogue this will go on for years mark my word especially due to the fact that this boys are not after money like the Niger Delta militant but based on ideology that they are doing Gods work.
Dialogue is the only way out
Thank you my brother. You seem to have perfect understanding of everything, unlike kids who wt no ability to think critically.
Re: "Boko-Haram Sect Are Resilient Warriors" - JTF Personnel by WarriPikin1: 6:20pm On Mar 19, 2013
Our militants should stop surrendering those weapons.We shall soon be needing them.
Re: "Boko-Haram Sect Are Resilient Warriors" - JTF Personnel by mu2sa2: 6:26pm On Mar 19, 2013
HAH:

Gurriella war and insurgency has never been crushed, that is why Afghanistan is still at war after 12 years of Nato presence, that is why the Iraq war is still on after 10 year, that is why the FARC rebels of columbia still sway now they are having a dialogue.

Without dialogue this will go on for years mark my word especially due to the fact that this boys are not after money like the Niger Delta militant but based on ideology that they are doing Gods work.

Dialogue is the only way out then the boy should be re oriented back to the society.
On point. But Gej and his defence chiefs are not interested now, not with one trillion naira defence budget to blow. They say boko haram want to die, but the GOCs are sending poor other rank to be killed by BH boys or to kill ordinary folks in retaliation for their casualities. We are waiting, come 2014 GEJ will be in north east talking amnesty - what else will he campaign with after all?
Re: "Boko-Haram Sect Are Resilient Warriors" - JTF Personnel by skymaxnig: 6:27pm On Mar 19, 2013
grafikii:
The preachers equaly translate the arabic to hausa, its no assumption.....The islamic preachers are the ones spreading hate...If you are in doubt go to motor parks and markets in the core north then you will see and hear for your self.....
Re: "Boko-Haram Sect Are Resilient Warriors" - JTF Personnel by digospel2: 6:32pm On Mar 19, 2013
HAH:

Gurriella war and insurgency has never been crushed, that is why Afghanistan is still at war after 12 years of Nato presence, that is why the Iraq war is still on after 10 year, that is why the FARC rebels of columbia still sway now they are having a dialogue.

Dialogue is the only way out then the boy should be re oriented back to the society.

What will be the basis of the dialogue? Their demand to islamised Nigeria is not reasonable considering the diverse nature of the ethnic/religious groups that made up Nigeria.
Re: "Boko-Haram Sect Are Resilient Warriors" - JTF Personnel by PENMIGHT(m): 6:38pm On Mar 19, 2013
The scourge of Boko Haram should be completely annihilated. This should not be seen as the clamour of just the non-muslims or the FG alone but also the fervent wish of any Muslim whose religion has been erroneously perceived to be synonymous to terrorism and violence. The quote above,if true, has only shown the ineffectiveness of force to combat and eradicate terrorism. With this approach the future looks,at best,gloomy! We are not talking about the justification of terrorism but we are saying that the present day JIHAD as witnessed world over(maybe wt d exception of few places where the cause and 'minhaj' is justified) has deviated from what ISLAMIC JIHAD truly is. Or how do you explain Boko Haram being ritualist or using charms. " Whoever wears amulet(either Quranic verses/arabic and/or in anyform) has disbelieved in the message sent to Muhammad". A jihadist who died while encharmed die as a believer.Hell is d abode of a polytheist. The 'resilence' of Boko Haram can be broken.The war against terrorism in Nigeria can be worn. JTF CAN'T WIN IT.DRONES CAN'T ! INFILTRATION! BY WHOM? THOSE WHO FEAR DEATH AND WHOSE COUNTRY ONLY CELEBRATE CORRUPTIBLE VICES AS AGAINST FEARLESS VIRTUES? MASSACRE THE WHOLE NORTH? THAT IS TERRORISM AGAINST HUMANITY. OUTLAW ISLAM? CHILDISH! Physical Warfare cannot curb this menance. U can never win a war with a terrorist thru propaganda or media warfare. U win the war in the heart ! Ideological warfare remains the only panacea. What do I mean? It is only by changing the mindset that a 'terrorist' can be refined or won. His actions and inactions are product of his heart. 'There is a pound of flesh in the body.If it is healthy,the entire body is healthy. If it is diseased,the entire body is diseased." Prophet Muhammad said" this is d heart". Islam is the only religion that captures the heart. The heart is easily receptive to its teachings. When a pristine islamic message settles in a bad heart=terrorism. When it settles in a good heart= (again the non muslim + western world still refers to it as) terrorism. So when a muslim leaves a meeting in his office,claiming he has to observe prayer at d right time they say he is 'fanatic'. When he grows beard,he is 'osama'.When she wears face veil, she is 'ninja' or likened to a waste bin. When girls wearing hijab to lagos school are banished,they are banishing 'terrorist to be'. The Non-muslims should define what is to be seen as terrorism so as not to make an average muslim see himself as the endangered specie thereby showing compasion to the cause of the 'real extremist'. When I was in University as an architect-in-the-making, my lecturer prevented me from classes cos of mere cap. The HOD forced down her christain gospel cassettee she did in my throat as a condition for registering courses. I swore she said ' U will never graduate from ds dept until u accept Jesus Christ as ur personal Lord and Saviour". She tried. She gave me extra year doing a course I never failed. The Senate ruled that it should be waived for me cos I ve never failed a course before,she stood in d way. I know of more that 10 sisters(my wife amoung) that were one of the best in their classes academically but were expelled due to wearing d Islamic proper dress. ALL THESE SHOULDN'T BE BECAUSE WE ALL ARE NOT THE 'REAL TERRORIST' BUT SEEN AND TREATED AS ONE. To curb the Boko Haram,(1) Islam should not be hated.(2) The govt should not be against the real,unadultrated teachings of Islam.It is not hostile,it accomodates all.(3) Boko Haram should be seen as not representing Islam and be treated as outcast.(4) Boko Haram,may be politically originated but d religious coloration is too much to be ignored and both political and religious approaches should be adopted.(4) However, it should be noted that d problem cannot be solved politically.(5) The FG should create Religious Scholar(of pure islamic teachings- not the likes of the Sultan or Supreme Council for 'Islamic' Awareness) should be tasked in engaging the terrorist academically through all media means if the terrorist remain faceless.(6) The Scholars should be made to see it as an act of Worship(not to get private jets) to purify the religion of Islam.(7) Some of those scholars may be killed but they will prevail afterall.(cool The muslim should not have a sultan as their leader -such leaders don't ve enough knowledge to combat extremism.(9) A knowledgeable muslim scholar should be choosen as the Amir not a sokoto sultan anymore.(10) With these and prayer,Boko Haram and its youthful root will be removed(In sha Allaah) and Islam will be ,once again,be purified.

1 Like

Re: "Boko-Haram Sect Are Resilient Warriors" - JTF Personnel by COOLDUN: 7:36pm On Mar 19, 2013
ckkris:

Boko Haram is OWNED by those that took a full page advertorial in THE NATION newspaper,and declared that they would make Nigeria ungovernable, if President Jonathan contested and won the 2011 presidential election.
You know them.

Yes almost all of us heard that, but my question now is, what have the present regime done to bring those people who made those security risks remarks? absolutely nothing. Many other big politicians has been implicated with clear evidence, what have the government done to bring them to book? Nothing. The captured one are being interrogated everyday with the much recovered evidence , what have the government done about them? Nothing.

I am an Igbo man who believed, trusted, hoped and voted for Mr GEJ, but from how he has been handling the affairs of the country, in fact i am highly disappointed. If i had known that it will be like this, i wouldn't have wasted my precious time to vote at all. I know that his supporters on nairaland who never see anything wrong with his system of leadership will jump out from their shells to defend him, but i don't care as i am saying what i have in my mind.

Imagine the JTF officer painting these animals as invisible and phantoms thereby giving them a reason to be walking with high shoulders by vomiting these trash i just read on this forum.

How can you know the leaders, foot soldiers, sponsors of a useless sect, and dine with them, promote them, appoint them and give them the National awards, while you are expecting them to stop their deadly activities? If Nigeria followed the foot steps of the Algerian government in bringing their terrorist groups down, all these cock and bull stories would have stopped for a very long time.

Tell me how almajiri that is moving around with a plastic plate, could afford the sophisticated ammunition? travel from one state to another, carry out terror operations and escape successfully? behind every successful criminal , there must be a highly placed individual/s behind him.

Eg was Lawrence Anini 1985 saga in old Bendel State then, whose gang was being protected by ASP of Police George Iyamu, who was going around deceiving the public that Anini had a vanishing power, while he was the one feeding, sheltering, arming and informant to the criminal gang.That is what most of the people in GEJ's Government are to the Boko Haram, mostly the ones from the Northern Nigeria. He knows all of them but due to his quest to hold on to power he doesn't care about the deaths of the innocent Nigerians, as long as his family members/partners are safe.

If GEJ really mean this fight, he should prosecute the implicated, exposed and captured members,sponsors and sympathizers of this sect, when others see what happened to their big men, then the ordinary men will take precaution, telling me that GEJ has nothing do with problem is very stupid insinuation. President and Commander In Chief, is not a village headmaster's position. Hence the sponsors are sharing the national cake with him, the funding of the group will never stop, and hence the funding goes on, their operations will never stop. No one is happy to die, even the terrorists. Spare us these trash.
Re: "Boko-Haram Sect Are Resilient Warriors" - JTF Personnel by oloworulz(m): 7:52pm On Mar 19, 2013
what do u mean when they come to lag? who can stay and fight them? is it d Yoruba? am a Yoruba too, we love our lives more than anything. nobody wants to die. just pray they dnt enter here .
Re: "Boko-Haram Sect Are Resilient Warriors" - JTF Personnel by motif8(m): 8:13pm On Mar 19, 2013
@PEN_MIGH

what are u saying? because u are a muslim u are applying sentiment in this issue, who ask u not to practice ur religion of peace, did government kicked against it? stop typing all those excuses posted up there as reason to why ur people are killing. u guys are lucky thjat we have a president that have a tool he cant use, if he had declared state of emergency in all those state that ur people are using as a base u people would have known watsup, keep pushing nigeria, it will soon get to the boiling point that all of us we have no option but to rescue ourselves
Re: "Boko-Haram Sect Are Resilient Warriors" - JTF Personnel by saturnjay(m): 8:14pm On Mar 19, 2013
These guys are infused with the spirit of Jihad, it is a spirit that makes you to love death more than life, makes you fearless of any being and keeps you fighting. They are not motivated by money nor power but the ideology of crushing their enemies. The Sultan of Sokoto understands these, likewise every Muslims. These guys will not stop until their mission is achieved. It is better FG call them to talk, they are not faceless nor are they spirit. These guys will keep fighting until they are no more, they are resilience can be compared to Alqaeda fighters. FGN should grant them amnesty.
Re: "Boko-Haram Sect Are Resilient Warriors" - JTF Personnel by saturnjay(m): 8:23pm On Mar 19, 2013
Guerrilla war and insurgency has never been won. Look at Iraq, Afghanistan, Palestine-Israel etc. It lingers for years, these are not after money but pursuing an ideological doctrine. They will fight our soldiers as if they are ready to die but kill as many as possible. Mind you no soldiers want to die, he has wife and children, but these boko haram has none even if he has, the wife is even supporting him to keep fighting. Look at the two scenarios. It will get to a time our soldiers will be running away from confronting them, it is a case of somebody going to war to fight, kill and die and the other going to war to kill and return home. They are not equal!!!
Re: "Boko-Haram Sect Are Resilient Warriors" - JTF Personnel by golfo: 8:27pm On Mar 19, 2013
HAH:

Am actually amused that a lot of people have not been able to see thru their nose why GEJ has refused dialogue! Simple! The whole shit is working in his favour with regards 2015 elections! How? Boko haram was meant to bring GEJ govt down n practically make it unattractive both localy n internationally; now dis guy seem to have survived all d Boko haram attacks thrown at him. Hmmm, who say GEJ is clueless; d northern leaders suddenly work up from their 'siddon look' posture, asking GEJ to grant amnesty to BH and end it all... Who sai, PDP have quietly sat down sipping from their wine, knowing fully well 'Elections' WILL NOT HOLD in any restive areas of d North! Where do this northern leaders sat to contrive how dey intend to wrestle power from GEJ if they continue giving subtle encouragment 2 BH or how dem go use deir population take win! Shey na wen BH kill everybody finish, na Buhari family and his likes go gree com outside com vote who born monkey! Truth is GEJ is not clueless on dis one; rather our northern leaders are! QED! Abeg i wan ask, if u go gree com out com vote on election day with JTF and BH hovering around looking 4 d nxt modafucker 2 send way frm planet earth... 4me i cee massive rigging in d south ahead of 2015 where dem already no say ppl no wan die to protect dia votes* abeg i wan go shit*
Re: "Boko-Haram Sect Are Resilient Warriors" - JTF Personnel by Nobody: 8:28pm On Mar 19, 2013
saturnjay: Guerrilla war and insurgency has never been won. Look at Iraq, Afghanistan, Palestine-Israel etc. It lingers for years, these are not after money but pursuing an ideological doctrine. They will fight our soldiers as if they are ready to die but kill as many as possible. Mind you no soldiers want to die, he has wife and children, but these boko haram has none even if he has, the wife is even supporting him to keep fighting. Look at the two scenarios. It will get to a time our soldiers will be running away from confronting them, it is a case of somebody going to war to fight, kill and die and the other going to war to kill and return home. They are not equal!!!

you are right. . .except that they have not been given the same treatment given to biafra.
i want to see how resilient they are after 2 million starves to death
resilient my nut
just cut the country in pieces and let it be between them and other countries carved out of nigeria
let us see how resilient they are then
i personally think that boko haram have not see anything yet.
Re: "Boko-Haram Sect Are Resilient Warriors" - JTF Personnel by basisop(m): 9:03pm On Mar 19, 2013
PEN_MIGHT: The scourge of Boko Haram should be completely annihilated. This should not be seen as the clamour of just the non-muslims or the FG alone but also the fervent wish of any Muslim whose religion has been erroneously perceived to be synonymous to terrorism and violence. The quote above,if true, has only shown the ineffectiveness of force to combat and eradicate terrorism. With this approach the future looks,at best,gloomy! We are not talking about the justification of terrorism but we are saying that the present day JIHAD as witnessed world over(maybe wt d exception of few places where the cause and 'minhaj' is justified) has deviated from what ISLAMIC JIHAD truly is. Or how do you explain Boko Haram being ritualist or using charms. " Whoever wears amulet(either Quranic verses/arabic and/or in anyform) has disbelieved in the message sent to Muhammad". A jihadist who died while encharmed die as a believer.Hell is d abode of a polytheist. The 'resilence' of Boko Haram can be broken.The war against terrorism in Nigeria can be worn. JTF CAN'T WIN IT.DRONES CAN'T ! INFILTRATION! BY WHOM? THOSE WHO FEAR DEATH AND WHOSE COUNTRY ONLY CELEBRATE CORRUPTIBLE VICES AS AGAINST FEARLESS VIRTUES? MASSACRE THE WHOLE NORTH? THAT IS TERRORISM AGAINST HUMANITY. OUTLAW ISLAM? CHILDISH! Physical Warfare cannot curb this menance. U can never win a war with a terrorist thru propaganda or media warfare. U win the war in the heart ! Ideological warfare remains the only panacea. What do I mean? It is only by changing the mindset that a 'terrorist' can be refined or won. His actions and inactions are product of his heart. 'There is a pound of flesh in the body.If it is healthy,the entire body is healthy. If it is diseased,the entire body is diseased." Prophet Muhammad said" this is d heart". Islam is the only religion that captures the heart. The heart is easily receptive to its teachings. When a pristine islamic message settles in a bad heart=terrorism. When it settles in a good heart= (again the non muslim + western world still refers to it as) terrorism. So when a muslim leaves a meeting in his office,claiming he has to observe prayer at d right time they say he is 'fanatic'. When he grows beard,he is 'osama'.When she wears face veil, she is 'ninja' or likened to a waste bin. When girls wearing hijab to lagos school are banished,they are banishing 'terrorist to be'. The Non-muslims should define what is to be seen as terrorism so as not to make an average muslim see himself as the endangered specie thereby showing compasion to the cause of the 'real extremist'. When I was in University as an architect-in-the-making, my lecturer prevented me from classes cos of mere cap. The HOD forced down her christain gospel cassettee she did in my throat as a condition for registering courses. I swore she said ' U will never graduate from ds dept until u accept Jesus Christ as ur personal Lord and Saviour". She tried. She gave me extra year doing a course I never failed. The Senate ruled that it should be waived for me cos I ve never failed a course before,she stood in d way. I know of more that 10 sisters(my wife amoung) that were one of the best in their classes academically but were expelled due to wearing d Islamic proper dress. ALL THESE SHOULDN'T BE BECAUSE WE ALL ARE NOT THE 'REAL TERRORIST' BUT SEEN AND TREATED AS ONE. To curb the Boko Haram,(1) Islam should not be hated.(2) The govt should not be against the real,unadultrated teachings of Islam.It is not hostile,it accomodates all.(3) Boko Haram should be seen as not representing Islam and be treated as outcast.(4) Boko Haram,may be politically originated but d religious coloration is too much to be ignored and both political and religious approaches should be adopted.(4) However, it should be noted that d problem cannot be solved politically.(5) The FG should create Religious Scholar(of pure islamic teachings- not the likes of the Sultan or Supreme Council for 'Islamic' Awareness) should be tasked in engaging the terrorist academically through all media means if the terrorist remain faceless.(6) The Scholars should be made to see it as an act of Worship(not to get private jets) to purify the religion of Islam.(7) Some of those scholars may be killed but they will prevail afterall.(cool The muslim should not have a sultan as their leader -such leaders don't ve enough knowledge to combat extremism.(9) A knowledgeable muslim scholar should be choosen as the Amir not a sokoto sultan anymore.(10) With these and prayer,Boko Haram and its youthful root will be removed(In sha Allaah) and Islam will be ,once again,be purified.

Oga, you don't know what your fanatical brothers are doing in the north. All through my 23yrs+ in the north before moving to the south, the state television houses never aired any christian programme. AIT came and started sunday morning christian programme, they were asked to leave the next day. They were allowed and forgiven when they stopped. Your Imams in the North are our problems preaching hate to the growing young muslims.
Re: "Boko-Haram Sect Are Resilient Warriors" - JTF Personnel by collins011(m): 9:23pm On Mar 19, 2013
ebamma: na lord lugard cause dis nonsense
My broda abi ooo? the solution na very simple thing na. just dismantle the entity and lets see what happens
Re: "Boko-Haram Sect Are Resilient Warriors" - JTF Personnel by Nobody: 9:38pm On Mar 19, 2013
geeez: Let them blow just one goat in Yorubaland and we will know how many bars their resilience has
guy stpp dat noonsense ooo..abeg no put us for trouble for here o..abeg bokoharam no mind him o...u fit go east to show ur muscle
Re: "Boko-Haram Sect Are Resilient Warriors" - JTF Personnel by silerandapapka(m): 9:51pm On Mar 19, 2013
Let FG cal traditional rulers an ask them, they know what is happining.
Re: "Boko-Haram Sect Are Resilient Warriors" - JTF Personnel by DonaldGenes(m): 10:38pm On Mar 19, 2013
ademega: we need to level that area first nd turn it into farm land to feed the rest of africa.

Abiooooooooo
Re: "Boko-Haram Sect Are Resilient Warriors" - JTF Personnel by Nobody: 10:46pm On Mar 19, 2013
Of their use of rituals, he said those whohave been capture had told them about it. “We believed them because the level of their ideology and commitment to their action proved so. We usually recover charms and other belongings related to acts of sorcery.”
if charms and sorcery are part of their fight, then they have FAILED and i laf in tongues wink. My people dont be troubled, its finished!!!
To all read this,
Isa 28:17-18
I will make justice the measuring line and righteousness the plummet; and hail will sweep away the refuge of lies, and waters will overwhelm the hiding place (the shelter).

18 And your covenant with death shall be annulled, and your agreement with Sheol (the place of the dead) shall not stand; tongue tongue :Pwhen the overwhelming scourge passes through, then you will be trodden down by it.
AMP

No need for fretting or cursing please... grin grin grin
Re: "Boko-Haram Sect Are Resilient Warriors" - JTF Personnel by FiftyFifty(m): 11:02pm On Mar 19, 2013
Insults & abuses ar usually an indication of bankruptcy of ideas, weak argument, myopism, shallow mindedness, poor upringing & to some extent mental deficiency. It‘s pity indeed.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Service Chiefs Brief Osinbajo, Pledge Loyalty To Buhari / Expect More Increase In Electricity Bill – NERC / 2023: I’m Not Running For President To Negotiate VP Ticket – Wike

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 87
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.