Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,566 members, 7,801,605 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 06:03 PM

Students Writing Exams On The Floor & Outside Classrooms (Pictures) - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Students Writing Exams On The Floor & Outside Classrooms (Pictures) (26696 Views)

Delta University Arrests Man For Writing Exams For GF / Men Accused Of Writing Exams For Girlfriends-Daily Trust / Students Writing Exams On The Floor In Gubi, Bauchi State (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Students Writing Exams On The Floor & Outside Classrooms (Pictures) by searay(m): 8:22am On Mar 19, 2013
Just visited this school only to see this type of condition students are subjected to, due to poor/inadequate facilities.
How can the standard of education improve with this type of learning condition?

Re: Students Writing Exams On The Floor & Outside Classrooms (Pictures) by Nobody: 8:42am On Mar 19, 2013
So where is this?
Re: Students Writing Exams On The Floor & Outside Classrooms (Pictures) by Burger01(m): 9:29am On Mar 19, 2013
stunt89: So where is this?
...and how would a student excel in such 'hash' study condition? Na wa o.. sad
Re: Students Writing Exams On The Floor & Outside Classrooms (Pictures) by searay(m): 12:26pm On Mar 19, 2013
stunt89: So where is this?
I was posted yesterday to this school as a teacher. I don't want my Oga at the *** to suspect me oooooo

6 Likes

Re: Students Writing Exams On The Floor & Outside Classrooms (Pictures) by RedLight1: 11:29pm On Mar 19, 2013
which country, state and local govt is this?

2 Likes

Re: Students Writing Exams On The Floor & Outside Classrooms (Pictures) by Chinwem(f): 11:30pm On Mar 19, 2013
Which other country?? Nigeria of course

1 Like

Re: Students Writing Exams On The Floor & Outside Classrooms (Pictures) by Ijawboi(m): 11:30pm On Mar 19, 2013
Steady Co-operation... Make sense exam

3 Likes

Re: Students Writing Exams On The Floor & Outside Classrooms (Pictures) by obowunmi(m): 11:30pm On Mar 19, 2013
Give them labtops and ipads..... Aregbesola where are you?

2 Likes

Re: Students Writing Exams On The Floor & Outside Classrooms (Pictures) by ajbest(f): 11:30pm On Mar 19, 2013
na waoh.......
Smtims u feel u'v got d worst bt pics like dis jst make me appreciate where i find masef

3 Likes

Re: Students Writing Exams On The Floor & Outside Classrooms (Pictures) by Nobody: 11:31pm On Mar 19, 2013
Their parents are also to blame. Can't they at least provide chairs for their own kids if the government is not ready to provide?

1 Like

Re: Students Writing Exams On The Floor & Outside Classrooms (Pictures) by Tolexander: 11:32pm On Mar 19, 2013
And they expect them to pass!

1 Like

Re: Students Writing Exams On The Floor & Outside Classrooms (Pictures) by Chinwem(f): 11:32pm On Mar 19, 2013
OK_2_NV: Their parents are also to blame. Can't they at least provide chairs for their own kids if the government is not ready to provide?

After managing to pay school fees?

4 Likes

Re: Students Writing Exams On The Floor & Outside Classrooms (Pictures) by Nobody: 11:33pm On Mar 19, 2013
...meanwhile one governor is doling out millions of naira to an already rich celebrity couple as wedding presents in form of a prado and paid trips abroad to 20 guest. Naija i hail o! angry angry angry

20 Likes

Re: Students Writing Exams On The Floor & Outside Classrooms (Pictures) by whitedolphine(m): 11:33pm On Mar 19, 2013
Please were is this school?
Re: Students Writing Exams On The Floor & Outside Classrooms (Pictures) by Nobody: 11:33pm On Mar 19, 2013
This is in the south. I dont see any hijabs.
Re: Students Writing Exams On The Floor & Outside Classrooms (Pictures) by Nobody: 11:34pm On Mar 19, 2013
Naija!!!
Re: Students Writing Exams On The Floor & Outside Classrooms (Pictures) by Ijawboi(m): 11:36pm On Mar 19, 2013
@OP, only you say you visit the school, only you come talk say them post you go there... Hmmmmm hmmmm hMmmm

1 Like

Re: Students Writing Exams On The Floor & Outside Classrooms (Pictures) by ifyalways(f): 11:36pm On Mar 19, 2013
So,why is OP hiding the name of school and location undecided
Re: Students Writing Exams On The Floor & Outside Classrooms (Pictures) by free2ryhme: 11:37pm On Mar 19, 2013
God help us in this country!
Re: Students Writing Exams On The Floor & Outside Classrooms (Pictures) by victorazy(m): 11:37pm On Mar 19, 2013
Leaders of tomorrow
grin grin grin I remembered GEJ

1 Like

Re: Students Writing Exams On The Floor & Outside Classrooms (Pictures) by flow1759: 11:38pm On Mar 19, 2013
only for naija
Re: Students Writing Exams On The Floor & Outside Classrooms (Pictures) by mike404(m): 11:38pm On Mar 19, 2013
obowunmi: Give them labtops and ipads..... Aregbesola where are you?
What is labtops? undecided

5 Likes

Re: Students Writing Exams On The Floor & Outside Classrooms (Pictures) by dopeJemi: 11:39pm On Mar 19, 2013

omo! Na dis kind exam I dey Like.. Make sense Die, steady giraffing, steady co-operation.. AlL steady everything
Re: Students Writing Exams On The Floor & Outside Classrooms (Pictures) by firstolalekan(m): 11:41pm On Mar 19, 2013
[size=32pt]na 2day? it has tay[/size]

5 Likes

Re: Students Writing Exams On The Floor & Outside Classrooms (Pictures) by Nobody: 11:42pm On Mar 19, 2013
Chinwem:

After managing to pay school fees?

which school fees?
Re: Students Writing Exams On The Floor & Outside Classrooms (Pictures) by toshmann(m): 11:42pm On Mar 19, 2013
The name of this school is not important. It is in Nigeria. And that's bad enough. Pupils on the floor, the floor no even get cement sef.

I don tire.

4 Likes

Re: Students Writing Exams On The Floor & Outside Classrooms (Pictures) by dare2think: 11:44pm On Mar 19, 2013
And we have a president that has a feeding allowance of a Billion naira and governors buying jets.

Nigeria is one of the most ungodly nation in the world. All that church going and mosque going is just farcical.

15 Likes

Re: Students Writing Exams On The Floor & Outside Classrooms (Pictures) by kabba7(m): 11:44pm On Mar 19, 2013
OK_2_NV: Their parents are also to blame. Can't they at least provide chairs for their own kids if the government is not ready to provide?

Do Nigerland still remember what Gen. Aviation tood us as some of the reasons for overthrowing e Shagari NPN government lets compare then and now
Re: Students Writing Exams On The Floor & Outside Classrooms (Pictures) by Akshow: 11:44pm On Mar 19, 2013
Meanwhile Jonathan de eat 3million per meal. Him wife wan build mission house worth millions, she is still on the pay roll of bayelsa as a perm sec

3 Likes

Re: Students Writing Exams On The Floor & Outside Classrooms (Pictures) by fELiscatus: 11:45pm On Mar 19, 2013
Oya OP, at least give us the state this school is in.
Are you just going to post pictures without any kind of indication of where the pics are from?
Re: Students Writing Exams On The Floor & Outside Classrooms (Pictures) by Chinwem(f): 11:47pm On Mar 19, 2013
OK_2_NV:

which school fees?

Oh really? They dont pay fees?? My bad

1 Like

Re: Students Writing Exams On The Floor & Outside Classrooms (Pictures) by Nobody: 11:48pm On Mar 19, 2013
and how many of them can afford it? for them to even send their kids to a school like that speaks volumes.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

What Is Local Government Identification Letter, i'm confused / Fathia Ayodele Kareem Wins 12 Out Of 15 Awards In School In Ghana / How Much Is Oduduwa University Fees

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.