Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,898 members, 7,802,900 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 02:36 AM

If The Igbos Dont Do Anything About This Then I Submit That They Are Cowards.. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / If The Igbos Dont Do Anything About This Then I Submit That They Are Cowards.. (529 Views)

Niger Deltans Are Cowards We Know What To Do To Them - Nnamdi Kanu / Things Even The Igbos Dont Know About Biafra / We The Igbos Dont Want To Be Part Of Nigeria Again (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

If The Igbos Dont Do Anything About This Then I Submit That They Are Cowards.. by byteem: 9:31am On Mar 19, 2013
SO THIS IS HOW THEY CALL FOR AMNESTY .. THE SULTAN CANNOT CALL HIS BOYS TO ORDER . THE EMIRS CANNOT CAUTION THEIR OWN PEOPLE .. THE GOVERNORS SIT BACK AND TAKE THE BOKOHARAM RAVE TO REQUEST FOR MORE SECURITY ALLOCATIONS , MORE MONEY .. THE NORTHERN ELITE SIT BACK AND ENJOY THE SHOW ...AMNESTY INDEED .....THE PRESIDENT VISITS AND TWO WEEKS LATER.... THIS IS ONE TOO MANY..

THIS IS THE HEIGHT OF SEVERAL BRUTAL SLAPS TO THE IGBO RACE .. I TOT THEY SAY THEY ARE WARRIORS ..ALL THEY KNOW HOW TO DO IS MAKE NOISE AND STEAL MONEY , WHERE ARE THE STRONG MEN OF THE IGBO RACE , SO NOW I DARE SAY THAT IF THE IGBOS SIT BACK AND DO NOTHING .. THEN THEY ARE CHICKENS ..DAMN THE CONSEQUENCES, TO HELL WITH DIALOGUE .. THE OHANEZE,MASSOB AND ALL THOSE TONGUE WAGGING TOOTHLESS DOGS SHOULD STAND UP AND GET COUNTED ENOUGH IS ENOUGH ..AM NOT IGBO BUT AM THAT MAD..BECAUSE THIS IS A DECLARATION OF WAR AGAINST CHRISTIANS..

IT IS ESTABLISHED THAT OUR PRESIDENT IS A COWARD .. THATS NOT NEWS THE FACT THAT HE WILL DO NOTHING IS OLD GIST... SO WILL THE ENTIRE IGBO RACE ALSO BECOME COWARDS WHILE THEIR BROTHERS ARE SLAUGHTERED AND WHILE THE NORTHERNERS OWN FLEETS OF TRUCKS AND OIL BLOCKS IN THE EAST AND TRUCK AROUND COMFORTABLY..BECAUSE THE TRUTH IS THE ONLY REASON WHY BOKOHARAM CANNOT BE IDENTIFIED IS THAT THEY ALL ARE BOKOHARAM... FROM THE EMIR TO THE SULTAN TO EL RUFAI, SANUSI, ATIKU ,BUHARI, BABAGINDA , EVEN THAT MAD MAN IN JAIL IS NOT LEFT OUT AL MUSTAPHA, ... I SAY BURN THEM ALL, BURN THEIR TRUCK PARKS IN THE EAST, BURN THEIR MEAT MARKETS, BURN THEIR SETTLEMENTS ,BURN THEM ALL ....IF ITS WAR THEN SO BE IT.. ..2015 PREDICTED END OF NIGERIA IS MOST LIKELY GOING TO BE A REALITY AT THIS RATE .. BUT SERIOUSLY WHO CARES .. NIGERIA STOPPED BEING A COUNTRY LONG AGO..IF THE IGBOS DONT DO ANYTHING ABOUT THIS THEN I SUBMIT THAT THEY ARE COWARDS

Re: If The Igbos Dont Do Anything About This Then I Submit That They Are Cowards.. by mosean: 9:43am On Mar 19, 2013
This is just too much,how can selected member of the public call themselves BOKOHARAM keep disturbing the peace of the society and the Govt just keep watching while these atrocities goes on. In my opinion you don't dialogue with criminals,life takers and terrorist. They are ENEMIES to this great nation of ours and justice should and must come upon them.
I am quit sure that if all the atrocities committed affect any of the top govt officials or their families something would have been done. But this is unfair to MAN and GOD. May the good LORD save our soul and this great Nation NIGERIA
Re: If The Igbos Dont Do Anything About This Then I Submit That They Are Cowards.. by Hebunn(m): 10:01am On Mar 19, 2013
Hmmmmmmmm... Speechless!
Re: If The Igbos Dont Do Anything About This Then I Submit That They Are Cowards.. by playmode(m): 11:36am On Mar 19, 2013
The only thing igbos can do is to stop tribal politics.In this day and age we re till talking about igbos ,yoruba ,hausa e.t.c Stop thinking as an igbo man or woman and start thinking as a human being.Maybe then your brain will function and you will find the right answers.Vote Jonathan out in 2015.Throw out the rubbish or shut up.

(1) (Reply)

JTF Kills 14 Boko Haram Terrorists In Kano / ‘my Oga At The Top’: Adesuyi Replaces Shem As Lagos Commandant / Opposition Coalition: PDP Has Predicted Loss Of 32 States In 2015 17 Apr 2013

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.