Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,147,980 members, 7,799,335 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 07:08 PM

Test Invite From Tifor Business Solutions Limited - Jobs/Vacancies (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Test Invite From Tifor Business Solutions Limited (12606 Views)

Midland Microfinance Bank Test Invite / Ccsnl Call Center Representative Test Invite / Citi Bank Aptitude Test Invite (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Test Invite From Tifor Business Solutions Limited by rosemary2k07(f): 8:04am On Mar 21, 2013
Am an engineer that's why I asked.
Re: Test Invite From Tifor Business Solutions Limited by sadiboy23: 8:40am On Mar 21, 2013
Plz does anyone has an info on ♓☺ω T̶̲̥̅Ơ̴͡ get T̶̲̥̅Ơ̴͡ the said venue from ibadan
Re: Test Invite From Tifor Business Solutions Limited by ugochukwumaduka: 9:33am On Mar 21, 2013
rosemary2k07: Am an engineer that's why I asked.
All the better then...just focus on your performance. I don't think there's any coy in d technical areas of the oil n aviation sectors that wldnt have a space for engineers on their team. We make their bevel gears mesh n run smoothly.
Re: Test Invite From Tifor Business Solutions Limited by Nobody: 10:02am On Mar 21, 2013
Pls house, how can you get to the test location from from oshodi?
Re: Test Invite From Tifor Business Solutions Limited by bollyjaysmart: 10:12am On Mar 21, 2013
@ all going for the test, Just used map to check the location. Take a BRT to CMS, drop and enter white buses going to lekki, tell d driver you are going to drop at Elf busstop after lekki second round about (The first roundabout is after that big toll gate) so from there you should be able to notice the second roundabout. But the Elf busstop is immediately after the roundabout. So you have to trek backwards to the Junction you just passed before you dropped (Firstly to your right, But while trekking backwards it will be at your left). Along that road, There is IL bagno building on the left side. Thats all i got too, cos i am also finding my way there tomorrow, have not been there before but i hope it helps. The church should be easier to get from the location i gave now. But theissue now is TIME!!! Abeg who don call them to know if the time is On-TIME or NIGERIAN TIME?
Re: Test Invite From Tifor Business Solutions Limited by DMainMan: 10:36am On Mar 21, 2013
i also got d invite. wil dis company pay minimum of 200k. is it an oil firm. if not, dont think, i wil waste my tym to go
Re: Test Invite From Tifor Business Solutions Limited by Are84(m): 1:47pm On Mar 21, 2013
DMainMan: i also got d invite. wil dis company pay minimum of 200k. is it an oil firm. if not, dont think, i wil waste my tym to go

bro go 4 d test 1st b4 considerin d pay na....
Re: Test Invite From Tifor Business Solutions Limited by YinkaOddy: 4:37pm On Mar 21, 2013
Re: Test Invite From Tifor Business Solutions Limited by YinkaOddy: 4:38pm On Mar 21, 2013
DMainMan: i also got d invite. wil dis company pay minimum of 200k. is it an oil firm. if not, dont think, i wil waste my tym to go

Nawa for you oooooooo homboi, i guess you already have a job that pays something close to that amount right.
Re: Test Invite From Tifor Business Solutions Limited by YinkaOddy: 4:40pm On Mar 21, 2013
bollyjaysmart: @ all going for the test, Just used map to check the location. Take a BRT to CMS, drop and enter white buses going to lekki, tell d driver you are going to drop at Elf busstop after lekki second round about (The first roundabout is after that big toll gate) so from there you should be able to notice the second roundabout. But the Elf busstop is immediately after the roundabout. So you have to trek backwards to the Junction you just passed before you dropped (Firstly to your right, But while trekking backwards it will be at your left). Along that road, There is IL bagno building on the left side. Thats all i got too, cos i am also finding my way there tomorrow, have not been there before but i hope it helps. The church should be easier to get from the location i gave now. But theissue now is TIME!!! Abeg who don call them to know if the time is On-TIME or NIGERIAN TIME?

Much thanks for breaking down the direction to the test venue, it will surely help everyone going for the test. I really don't think 8am tomorrow is feasible but would strive to be there on time though.
Re: Test Invite From Tifor Business Solutions Limited by sadiboy23: 5:38pm On Mar 21, 2013
Helo house...just cald the number and explained dat am coming all the way from ibadan...ℓ̊ was den told T̶̲̥̅Ơ̴͡ come on monday by 10am...anibody with such info
Re: Test Invite From Tifor Business Solutions Limited by sukomit(m): 7:06pm On Mar 21, 2013
@Sadiboy.....Have been tryin to reach them about the time too cos i will be comin frm a far distance but the number is not going tru...Please can u text me ur number via my mail sukomitola@gmail.com so that we can talk.
Re: Test Invite From Tifor Business Solutions Limited by sadiboy23: 9:14pm On Mar 21, 2013
@sukomi..av sent it to U̶̲̥̅̊я̲̣̣̥ mailbox
Re: Test Invite From Tifor Business Solutions Limited by temtoptempo1(m): 9:48pm On Mar 21, 2013
Does any one know if this test can be gate crashed. Applied to TSL but not invited oooooo
Re: Test Invite From Tifor Business Solutions Limited by kenblacks(m): 10:09pm On Mar 21, 2013
temtoptempo1: Does any one know if this test can be gate crashed. Applied to TSL but not invited oooooo

Try ya luck bro!!!
Re: Test Invite From Tifor Business Solutions Limited by jtgpt(f): 10:11pm On Mar 21, 2013
eimuhb: They don't have to have a website ooo, it might probably be a small enterprise.

Doherney is an HR consulting company handling the 1st stage of GSK 2013 GT recruitment and they don't have a website.

So don't dull wink
Bhumie, you are really a blessing to lots of us here! Thanks. Keep it up! Success!
Re: Test Invite From Tifor Business Solutions Limited by taiwo3(m): 11:48pm On Mar 21, 2013
please did they collect your name or something down, because i want to go on monday too instead of 2morw, pls reply asap...
sadiboy23: Helo house...just cald the number and explained dat am coming all the way from ibadan...ℓ̊ was den told T̶̲̥̅Ơ̴͡ come on monday by 10am...anibody with such info
Re: Test Invite From Tifor Business Solutions Limited by udodandyson(m): 12:42am On Mar 22, 2013
Hey guys! I called the help line of tiforbiz in the morning n xplained my challenge of time for 2moro's test. My test was then rescheduled for monday by 10:00 am. With dat i think i will be able to meet up with time.

Pls does anyone in d house knw what Fidelity bank currently pays trainee graduates? Not being overcurious sha, but would like to knw in preparation for an upcoming interview with it soon. Waiting guys cool
Re: Test Invite From Tifor Business Solutions Limited by Johnnyemy: 6:41am On Mar 22, 2013
udodandyson: Hey guys! I called the help line of tiforbiz in the morning n xplained my challenge of time for 2moro's test. My test was then rescheduled for monday by 10:00 am. With dat i think i will be able to meet up with time.

Pls does anyone in d house knw what Fidelity bank currently pays trainee graduates? Not being overcurious sha, but would like to knw in preparation for an upcoming interview with it soon. Waiting guys cool

please did they request for your name or you were automatically rescheduled? beacause I am in Akure hv the intention of going on monday. Thanks.
Re: Test Invite From Tifor Business Solutions Limited by adislake: 8:29am On Mar 22, 2013
Hello house what is the situations of things over there? I'm stuck in the traffic. Someone plz respond
Re: Test Invite From Tifor Business Solutions Limited by Nobody: 8:33am On Mar 22, 2013
adislake: Hello house what is the situations of things over there? I'm stuck in the traffic. Someone plz respond
we are still waiting, nobody has attended to us
Re: Test Invite From Tifor Business Solutions Limited by jtgpt(f): 8:58am On Mar 22, 2013
People are told they could leave to come back on Monday or Wednesday by 10am. What an arrangement!!!
Re: Test Invite From Tifor Business Solutions Limited by yahooz: 9:05am On Mar 22, 2013
jtgpt: People are told they could leave to come back on Monday or Wednesday by 10am. What an arrangement!!!
Whoa, what sort of arrangement z dt? I had wanted 2 come 4 d test b4, bt I changed my mind early ds morning...
Re: Test Invite From Tifor Business Solutions Limited by Johnnyemy: 9:42am On Mar 22, 2013
jtgpt: People are told they could leave to come back on Monday or Wednesday by 10am. What an arrangement!!!
Are they much people in the venue?
Re: Test Invite From Tifor Business Solutions Limited by xrucifix05(m): 9:48am On Mar 22, 2013
Johnnyemy:
Are they much people in the venue?
just 1000, if i am not underestimating
Re: Test Invite From Tifor Business Solutions Limited by Are84(m): 9:57am On Mar 22, 2013
We r jez in d church n i dnt aw tinz iz gonna b, cos dr iz no sign of somfin beta comin.....
Re: Test Invite From Tifor Business Solutions Limited by Johnnyemy: 10:13am On Mar 22, 2013
xrucifix05: just 1000, if i am not underestimating
quite a large number.
Re: Test Invite From Tifor Business Solutions Limited by sadiboy23: 10:23am On Mar 22, 2013
So the test has been canceld...nawa ooo
Re: Test Invite From Tifor Business Solutions Limited by adexsng(m): 12:04pm On Mar 22, 2013
they just wasted our time there today.......over 2000 pple. how on earth would they expect us to all write the test at once.
Re: Test Invite From Tifor Business Solutions Limited by temtoptempo1(m): 2:13pm On Mar 22, 2013
Postponed or Canceled the test. These people are not coordinated at all ooooo. Chai wasted t-fare n time. Naija paparazy. Post poned t
Re: Test Invite From Tifor Business Solutions Limited by adislake: 2:26pm On Mar 22, 2013
Glory to God Almighty! I was able to write my test after so many hurdles. Nah wa for dis people oooooo
Re: Test Invite From Tifor Business Solutions Limited by adexsng(m): 2:28pm On Mar 22, 2013
adislake: Glory to God Almighty! I was able to write my test after so many hurdles. Nah wa for dis people oooooo

How did it go? hope u wrote well and by the way, what's the format?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Can I Do The Npower Finger Print Verification With My Android Phone? / Microsoft Nigeria Internship Recruitment Program 2019 / N-power: Reason Why You Should Not Edit Your State & Local Government Area

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.