Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,275 members, 7,780,618 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 05:43 PM

Test Invite From Tifor Business Solutions Limited - Jobs/Vacancies (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Test Invite From Tifor Business Solutions Limited (12592 Views)

Midland Microfinance Bank Test Invite / Ccsnl Call Center Representative Test Invite / Citi Bank Aptitude Test Invite (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Test Invite From Tifor Business Solutions Limited by adislake: 3:05pm On Mar 22, 2013
The test was just abstract alone 25 questions. It was down to logistics problem I guess, cos they wanted to giv numerical and verbal too. The population of unemployed graduates scared them
Re: Test Invite From Tifor Business Solutions Limited by adexsng(m): 4:18pm On Mar 22, 2013
Oh, only abstract....no numerical and no verbal.. right? and how many minutes were u given for the abstract??
Re: Test Invite From Tifor Business Solutions Limited by kaynex(m): 6:00pm On Mar 22, 2013
Sup y'all...for doz dat couldn't make it today? Monday and wednesday are der for u. Sha come before 10 am. D exam was abstract alone...for those dat succeeded in doin theirs today...odas wld contain verbal...it was 25 questions for 25 mins...gmat. Best of luck everyone
Re: Test Invite From Tifor Business Solutions Limited by udodandyson(m): 7:00pm On Mar 22, 2013
Nawaooooooo! So with dis decimal assessment exercise, do u think dis recruitment company has an integrity enough to bank on? Or is d exercise just one of those? Dat todays test ws only on Abstract is beginning to make me doubt the credibility and reality of d exercise. I dont think i will b able to go again on Monday.
Re: Test Invite From Tifor Business Solutions Limited by udodandyson(m): 7:26pm On Mar 22, 2013
Pls house, who knws how much Fidelity bank pays its graduate trainees presently. Need the information urgently for decision purposes, pls.
Re: Test Invite From Tifor Business Solutions Limited by jyderichy: 6:03am On Mar 23, 2013
Pls, who went for the Tifor business solution Limited test. And how genuine are they. Also, what's the true name of the client they conducted test for. I was unable to go on friday due to some delay.
Re: Test Invite From Tifor Business Solutions Limited by elipseco: 12:53pm On Mar 23, 2013
jyderichy: Pls, who went for the Tifor business solution Limited test. And how genuine are they. Also, what's the true name of the client they conducted test for. I was unable to go on friday due to some delay.
the recruitment is real. They are recruiting for TSL limited
Re: Test Invite From Tifor Business Solutions Limited by joylayo(f): 8:17pm On Mar 23, 2013
sadiboy23: So the test has been canceld...nawa ooo

so was d test cancelled or postponed? cos i was @ d venue but had to leave cos i knew d way dose guys were handling d test nt even half of us would have done d test
Re: Test Invite From Tifor Business Solutions Limited by jtgpt(f): 9:39pm On Mar 23, 2013
joylayo:
so was d test cancelled or postponed? cos i was @ d venue but had to leave cos i knew d way dose guys were handling d test nt even half of us would have done d test
It wasn't cancelled. You still have Monday and Wednesday to write the test. 10.am prompt.
Re: Test Invite From Tifor Business Solutions Limited by Are84(m): 10:25pm On Mar 23, 2013
joylayo:

we all did d test, dr is still oportunity to write on Monday nd Wednesday 10am prompt.
Re: Test Invite From Tifor Business Solutions Limited by simplybola(f): 3:58pm On Mar 24, 2013
How do I get to the venue from alagbado,lagos
Re: Test Invite From Tifor Business Solutions Limited by taiwo3(m): 8:39pm On Mar 24, 2013
from alagbado take oshodi, oshodi take obalende, frm obalende take lekki, and drop at elf bustop,
simplybola: How do I get to the venue from alagbado,lagos
Re: Test Invite From Tifor Business Solutions Limited by udodandyson(m): 4:38pm On Mar 25, 2013
Pls who wrote today's test at Tifor, and how wr the questions, the conduct and the turnout?
Re: Test Invite From Tifor Business Solutions Limited by junebabe(f): 7:14am On Mar 28, 2013
The test should be over by now, going by what was said on dat day (friday, monday n wednesday). Pls any info so far? I wrote on friday, those that wrote on monday n wednesday should respond plsss!
Re: Test Invite From Tifor Business Solutions Limited by gbaja4real: 11:01am On Mar 28, 2013
adislake: The test was just abstract alone 25 questions. It was down to logistics problem I guess, cos they wanted to giv numerical and verbal too. The population of unemployed graduates scared them

i wrote the test on wednesday, it was not only abstract, verbal was included and it had 35 questions making 60 questions in all for an hour.
Re: Test Invite From Tifor Business Solutions Limited by jtgpt(f): 7:59am On Mar 29, 2013
gbaja4real:

i wrote the test on wednesday, it was not only abstract, verbal was included and it had 35 questions making 60 questions in all for an hour.
Wow! Wasn't that time constraint a little harsh. We (that wrote on Friday) were given 30 mins for the abstract only (25) questions. And even 5 more minutes were added as bonus. It is well! Let's just expect a positive feedback from them.
Re: Test Invite From Tifor Business Solutions Limited by Nobody: 8:30am On Mar 29, 2013
jtgpt: Wow! Wasn't that time constraint a little harsh. We (that wrote on Friday) were given 30 mins for the abstract only (25) questions. And even 5 more minutes were added as bonus. It is well! Let's just expect a positive feedback from them.
I wrote on friday as well, we were stopped at d elapsed of the 25mins allowed for the paper. Just dat the company is an indolent entity, as it adapted the whole 25 questions from GMAT 2008, making the test a walk in d pack for many job seekers who had forehand information on the test questions. Whatever, I'm expecting my success mail by God grace.
Re: Test Invite From Tifor Business Solutions Limited by honeywealth: 1:26pm On Mar 29, 2013
Same here. I was shocked wen I saw some guys marking themselves wth d gmat pack after d test on friday and I felt bad. All d same, I wish myself grt tinz ahead.
lakesider4:
I wrote on friday as well, we were stopped at d elapsed of the 25mins allowed for the paper. Just dat the company is an indolent entity, as it adapted the whole 25 questions from GMAT 2008, making the test a walk in d pack for many job seekers who had forehand information on the test questions. Whatever, I'm expecting my success mail by God grace.
Re: Test Invite From Tifor Business Solutions Limited by Taimar(f): 1:30pm On Mar 31, 2013
I also wrote dis test on friday 22nd of March response 4rm dem pls?
Re: Test Invite From Tifor Business Solutions Limited by Ekowise(m): 8:44am On Apr 03, 2013
How long will it take them to get back to us?
Re: Test Invite From Tifor Business Solutions Limited by echeumeh: 8:24am On Apr 04, 2013
@EIMHUB i've been to virtually the same interviews and tests with you for a while now...so just thought to drop in...this is my 1st nairaland msg,i`ve been more of a reader, but since you`ve showed up virtually everywhere, thought i should say hello
Re: Test Invite From Tifor Business Solutions Limited by ozed007: 8:59pm On Apr 08, 2013
How much do they pay at the TSL logistics for graduate entry
Re: Test Invite From Tifor Business Solutions Limited by timolite: 10:20pm On Apr 08, 2013
i just got an invite for the test for PH center...anyone with such
Re: Test Invite From Tifor Business Solutions Limited by Dfavouredone: 12:06am On Apr 09, 2013
timolite: i just got an invite for the test for PH center...anyone with such
i just got an invite too for 10/4/13 by 12pm. what are ur details? i dnt knw if the test will look like lag own. i evn thinkin if i will honur it because of dist (i live in warri).
Re: Test Invite From Tifor Business Solutions Limited by urchrlex: 3:39am On Apr 09, 2013
I got a mail for the test at PH on wenesdy 10/4/13, but rite now am in kogi dont tink i ll make it.
Re: Test Invite From Tifor Business Solutions Limited by Dfavouredone: 6:26am On Apr 09, 2013
someone pls help me with the hr number,pls is urgent. help me.
Re: Test Invite From Tifor Business Solutions Limited by ekolina(m): 8:01am On Apr 09, 2013
onyijess:
Pls how did u apply?
d test is 4 TSL LOGISTICS.. WE APPLIED SMTIME IN FEBRUARY
Re: Test Invite From Tifor Business Solutions Limited by ekolina(m): 8:02am On Apr 09, 2013
timolite: i just got an invite for the test for PH center...anyone with such
got 4 ph 2.....
Re: Test Invite From Tifor Business Solutions Limited by Nobody: 8:25am On Apr 09, 2013
Am still tryin to figure out when i applied for this job n which firm could it be, has anyone got an idea? pls help
Re: Test Invite From Tifor Business Solutions Limited by Ultimux: 8:36am On Apr 09, 2013
Dfavouredone: someone pls help me with the hr number,pls is urgent. help me.
Re: Test Invite From Tifor Business Solutions Limited by kaynex(m): 9:06am On Apr 09, 2013
#yawns# while we wait....

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Avris Nigeria Recruiting / N-power: Reason Why You Should Not Edit Your State & Local Government Area / Do Employers Ask For Payslip Or Bank Statement Of Account?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.