Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,180 members, 7,780,252 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 11:21 AM

Buhari/okorocha 2015 Posters Out - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari/okorocha 2015 Posters Out (38840 Views)

I Want To Unite South East Leaders With Buhari – Okorocha / CPC Denies Knowledge Of Buhari's 2015 Posters / Amid Uproar, Jonathan Disown 2015 Posters (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari/okorocha 2015 Posters Out by sulakishop(m): 5:28pm On Mar 19, 2013
I wonder why dis can make front page. The logo on that poster is not APC logo. This is fake!
Re: Buhari/okorocha 2015 Posters Out by KA24DETT(m): 5:29pm On Mar 19, 2013
Woow Nigerians .
CORRUPTION is the reason why you are not progressing.
They want Jonathan for another 4 years after the bullshit he is currently giving them.
Pension funds thiefs gone. Imagine you are the pensioner, how would you feel ?
When looters get state pardon courtsey of the president in charge . Your 2nd Niger bridge contractor can dissapear with the money because he knows nothing will happen to him . roads will be substandard because of corruption .
With corruption , there will be no progress , no matter how much money you throw at things. This country has a generation of youths that cant think critically. their future has being mortgaged by the same people they are supporting .
Nigerians deserve the leaders they get.

7 Likes

Re: Buhari/okorocha 2015 Posters Out by a1solution: 5:30pm On Mar 19, 2013
I am regreting my vote last election and dont think I would in the coming election unless if things work according to plan.

1 Like

Re: Buhari/okorocha 2015 Posters Out by dubenc13: 5:30pm On Mar 19, 2013
Buhari has my vote anyday.enough of sentiments on crucial issues.we need to flush out hooligans!

3 Likes

Re: Buhari/okorocha 2015 Posters Out by PHIPEX(m): 5:31pm On Mar 19, 2013
APC can do better than this. Why is Buhari sampling men from across the South? In 2003 he ran with Chuba Okadigbo and lost. In 2007 he ran with Edwin Umezoke and lost. 2011 he picked Bakare and cameout with same result, now it's the turn of Okorocha. Is he the only one capable of becoming the president? Is he the only one who is not corrupt in Nigeria (even if truly he is not)? Does it mean if Buhari dies today then the north has no one else?

If a whole Okadigbo could not win him Igbos votes in 2003 how is he expecting Okorocha to do it in 2015? If I may ask, is this what the entire merger noise is all about, how to break the Igbo vote? The opposition can do better than this. GEJ hasn't done too well but as it stands, I'll campaign and vote him once again. A man who dispised the Igbos by not campaigning in any Igbo state in 2011 is not worth my vote in 2015

5 Likes

Re: Buhari/okorocha 2015 Posters Out by Truckpusher(m): 5:31pm On Mar 19, 2013
APC is even more clueless than i had imagined, with their bunch of clueless paper tigers and followers ranting on Nairaland and barking as usual like a toothless rabid bulldog...smh

1 Like

Re: Buhari/okorocha 2015 Posters Out by Prince8989: 5:33pm On Mar 19, 2013
PHIPEX: APC can do better than this. Why is Buhari sampling men from across the South? In 2003 he ran with Chuba Okadigbo and lost. In 2007 he ran with Edwin Umezoke and lost. 2011 he picked Bakare and cameout with same result, now it's the turn of Okorocha. Is he the only one capable of becoming the president? Is he the only one who is not corrupt in Nigeria (even if truly he is not)? Does it mean if Buhari dies today then the north has no one else?

If a whole Okadigbo could not win him Igbos votes in 2003 how is he expecting Okorocha to do it in 2015? If I may ask, is this what the entire merger noise is all about, how to break the Igbo vote? The opposition can do better than this. GEJ hasn't done too well but as it stands, I'll campaign and vote him once again. A man who dispised the Igbos by not campaigning in any Igbo state in 2011 is not worth my vote in 2015

Yes, if he dies today, there is no one in the North or in Nigeria with credibility second to Buhari.

1 Like

Re: Buhari/okorocha 2015 Posters Out by Ngwakwe: 5:33pm On Mar 19, 2013
Why not Rubidu?

Buhari should tell Rubidu to bring for him whatever he forgot in Aso Rock.
Re: Buhari/okorocha 2015 Posters Out by Uiadialesamuel: 5:33pm On Mar 19, 2013
Jonathan hv dn so many tins in east 1st since 1975 no igbo has become chief of army staf bt nw we hav ihejerika secondly sea port at anambra 3rdly dualisation of ebonyi road to ikom nd also enugu to abakaliki dy ar so many bt i chose to list fews dat he ha dn for jst two yrs in ofice.jonathan 2015 is sure
Re: Buhari/okorocha 2015 Posters Out by lovejo(m): 5:34pm On Mar 19, 2013
If Fashola is not on the ticket, so why is AC merging ? I think opposition are not ready to take on PDP and if this is the best they can bring, GEJ will have another landslide victory.
Re: Buhari/okorocha 2015 Posters Out by enigmagu1(m): 5:34pm On Mar 19, 2013
Afam4eva:
[size=13pt]Some of you should be ready to back up whatever you say. How is GEJ better for the SE. Name one thing of note that he has done for the SE?[/size]

go and sleep..name his sins
Re: Buhari/okorocha 2015 Posters Out by Nwaoguta(m): 5:34pm On Mar 19, 2013
Goddex: Dead on arrival. GEJ all the way.
Rochas cannot divide us.
South East is better off under GEJ.
exactly best president that ever ruled nigeria and his government is favourable to the igbos.
Re: Buhari/okorocha 2015 Posters Out by enigmagu1(m): 5:36pm On Mar 19, 2013
Goddex:

Why can't APC settle for a Rochas/Ribadu ticket?

Why must South East always be seen by this Abokis as only
good enough for Vice President?

ask dem abeg....
Re: Buhari/okorocha 2015 Posters Out by emmasege: 5:36pm On Mar 19, 2013
and then u have 2 southerners running together.
ayswags: Why not fashola must it be buhari
Re: Buhari/okorocha 2015 Posters Out by omiobo: 5:36pm On Mar 19, 2013
Here we go! God should keep us alive till then. I will strongly campaign for dream team.
Re: Buhari/okorocha 2015 Posters Out by Truckpusher(m): 5:38pm On Mar 19, 2013
PHIPEX: APC can do better than this. Why is Buhari sampling men from across the South? In 2003 he ran with Chuba Okadigbo and lost. In 2007 he ran with Edwin Umezoke and lost. 2011 he picked Bakare and cameout with same result, now it's the turn of Okorocha. Is he the only one capable of becoming the president? Is he the only one who is not corrupt in Nigeria (even if truly he is not)? Does it mean if Buhari dies today then the north has no one else?

Yes oh bro, with Buhari as APC'S flag bearer the North is already divided because you still have over ambitious Atiku,IBB and Danjuma who is number one on buhari's hit list of corrupt people to fold their hands and watch for Buhari to become the next president.....Thunder fire monkey

You can bet your azz ,but come 2015 the North would haul azz again to PDP or anything at all but not APC unless IBB,Danjuma and Atiku becomes dead men before 2015.
Re: Buhari/okorocha 2015 Posters Out by seguun(m): 5:39pm On Mar 19, 2013

1 Like

Re: Buhari/okorocha 2015 Posters Out by Kirinwa: 5:39pm On Mar 19, 2013
Goddex:

Why can't APC settle for a Rochas/Ribadu ticket?

Why must South East always be seen by this Abokis as only
good enough for Vice President?

Rochas I know, Fashola I know but who is Ribadu? undecided

1 Like

Re: Buhari/okorocha 2015 Posters Out by Ochek: 5:40pm On Mar 19, 2013
Rochas Okorocha but why? Now u can't make this time this ur Buhari guy! I sure like u. Wish you were standing alone or with some better candidate. Now GEJ has got my vote again.
Re: Buhari/okorocha 2015 Posters Out by Nwaoguta(m): 5:41pm On Mar 19, 2013
Ejiné:

Onitsha Sea Port.
Ugwuta Lake Port.
Ugwuta Power Plant
Anambra's Oil State Membership
Enugu Airport's International Status.

All these are landmark investments which would fast-track the development of YOUR South-East, and they would never have been possible under a northern bigot.
oguta an not ugwuta olodo.
Re: Buhari/okorocha 2015 Posters Out by yarodin: 5:42pm On Mar 19, 2013
LOL, aaah the yorubas are not smiling oooooooooooooh. APC Buhari/Okorocha, PDP GEJ/Sambo. See how Tinubu has turned yoruba politics to become a non entity.

1 Like

Re: Buhari/okorocha 2015 Posters Out by Gamji007: 5:42pm On Mar 19, 2013
Goddex: Dead on arrival. GEJ all the way.
Rochas cannot divide us.
South East is better off under GEJ.

If I say most Igbos be mumu, one yeye mod will come and ban me! angry
Re: Buhari/okorocha 2015 Posters Out by eldoradoxx: 5:42pm On Mar 19, 2013
dayokanu: [size=14pt]Since most Ibo posters are not even supporting this ticket then it makes no sense to include Rochas on it any more

I would have thought the SE people would support it but I guess they are comfortable under the Umblerra.

Maybe APC strategists should remove Rochas and include anyone who can win support from his region[/size]
The fact is that SE has a political culture and ideology of never being in opposition when Federal politics is concerned. Yorubas naturally love opposition and there is no problem with that even if they never have any chance of controlling the centre. North is more of oligarchical and wants always to control the pot of soup, the cheque book and the barrel of gun. Since it has failed to control these 3 crucial things, North has begun romancing with opposition to use them get back their birthright (control of power and resources). But since PDP has total control of North Central, South East and South South, 2015 will be an epic battle if Tinubu doesn't get another presidential jet to pick him from Lagos to Abuja and back by night on the eve of the 2015 presidential election.
Re: Buhari/okorocha 2015 Posters Out by Truckpusher(m): 5:43pm On Mar 19, 2013
Yoruba_Omoge: Please where is Atiku? embarassed
Good question.....over ambitious Atiku and all the Northern elites will rather use a southern puppet than half a Buhari.......Who wants to train a dog that will attack him?
Re: Buhari/okorocha 2015 Posters Out by Truckpusher(m): 5:44pm On Mar 19, 2013
Nwa oguta: oguta an not ugwuta olodo.
Ejine brought a message,take the message don't shoot the messenger ....dumbo grin grin
Re: Buhari/okorocha 2015 Posters Out by Costa2000(m): 5:45pm On Mar 19, 2013
Goddex: Afam, why can't APC pick a flagbearer from South East?

The zone has never produced a head of government before.
North West that Buhari is from is currently occupying the VP slot as well as
speaker of the house. Just recently, the zone produced Yar'Adua. Buhari himself
was once head of state. Alh Shehu Shagari was also from that zone.

Let them pick an Igbo to fly their flag if they love us.
Gbam, but they will not do that.
Re: Buhari/okorocha 2015 Posters Out by seguun(m): 5:47pm On Mar 19, 2013
lovejo: If Fashola is not on the ticket, so why is AC merging ? I think opposition are not ready to take on PDP and if this is the best they can bring, GEJ will have another landslide victory.
Thank you!
Re: Buhari/okorocha 2015 Posters Out by kingcobra1(m): 5:48pm On Mar 19, 2013
Does it mean dat rochas has agreed to sign wat bakare refused to sign?...Rochas!! Rochas!!! Rochas!!!...I called u 3times....shine ur eyes!
Re: Buhari/okorocha 2015 Posters Out by simple2626(m): 5:49pm On Mar 19, 2013
If all this is all abt buhari, den GEJ all dey way.
Re: Buhari/okorocha 2015 Posters Out by ZE: 5:49pm On Mar 19, 2013
If this joke is true then its dead on arrival.

Rochas should be careful not to derail completely
. I was his strong supporter during the rescue imo mission. If Ikedi Ohakim had not messed up his opportunity he would have been the best choice for imo state going by his strong personal and party relationship with GEJ. His tenure would have brought a lot of goodies for Imo state but he failed to prove capable of ruling the state.

The north feel they are born to rule nigeria. Buhari failed in his quest to use a S. westerner(the pastor turned politician - Bakare) in 2011 now they have shifter to SE. If Rochas allow himself to be used by Buhari and his chronies then... up GEJ come 2015 !!
Re: Buhari/okorocha 2015 Posters Out by qubie(m): 5:50pm On Mar 19, 2013
buhari all d way!
i'm sick of PDP mehn
Re: Buhari/okorocha 2015 Posters Out by qubie(m): 5:50pm On Mar 19, 2013
keep wondering
sulakishop: I wonder why dis can make front page. The logo on that poster is not APC logo. This is fake!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply)

#EndSARS: Desmond Elliot Reacts To Judicial Panel Report (Video) / Man Killed By Suspected Bandits In Imo After Returning To The Village / FG To Replace NIN Slip With Digital Tokens January 1

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.