Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,147,913 members, 7,799,080 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 02:55 PM

Nigerians Living In The Us - Dating And Meet-up Zone - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / Nigerians Living In The Us (4225 Views)

Hook Up Zone For Non-nigerians Living In Nigeria / Ghanaians Living In Nigeria / If You're Single And Living In Calabar Or Port Harcourt; Come In Lets Meet! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nigerians Living In The Us by IThinkNot(f): 5:50pm On Mar 27, 2008
Just looking to find Nigerian in the US, some of us here act like they are not African talkless about Nigerian!
So if you are 100% Nigerian Living in the US please make youself known, would be really cool! grin
Re: Nigerians Living In The Us by omega25red(m): 8:04pm On Mar 27, 2008
I'm a proud Nigerian living in the Bronx. What part of the US are you staying ?
Re: Nigerians Living In The Us by IThinkNot(f): 8:11pm On Mar 27, 2008
Maryland
Re: Nigerians Living In The Us by Nobody: 8:45pm On Mar 27, 2008
thread starter, u just arrived no be so?
Re: Nigerians Living In The Us by omega25red(m): 5:56pm On Mar 28, 2008
Hey poster i dont think you will have a problem meeting with tons of Nigerians in MD there are lots of them there.
So have you ever been to NYC? ([size=6pt][/size] making conversation
Re: Nigerians Living In The Us by IThinkNot(f): 7:09pm On Mar 28, 2008
It is a lot of Nigerians here, but they don't seem to live in my area.
Re: Nigerians Living In The Us by Nobody: 8:10pm On Mar 28, 2008
Eyah. Proud nigerians
Re: Nigerians Living In The Us by IThinkNot(f): 8:43pm On Mar 28, 2008
I think that the NIgerians around my area try so hard to be Americanized that they seem to forget they are Nigerians,
Re: Nigerians Living In The Us by LadieSeun(f): 11:48pm On Mar 28, 2008
I am very proud to be a NIGERIAN, i live in Minnesota, but i came here wit my fam wen i was 10yrs. sad
aw bout u guys?
Re: Nigerians Living In The Us by LadieSeun(f): 11:50pm On Mar 28, 2008
Nigeria all the way! smiley
Re: Nigerians Living In The Us by samie(m): 2:32am On Mar 29, 2008
i will like to meet some nairalanders in the us i am in miami fl
Re: Nigerians Living In The Us by Nobody: 5:50am On Mar 29, 2008
IThinkNot:

I think that the NIgerians around my area try so hard to be Americanized that they seem to forget they are Nigerians,

Well, that's their choice.

They were probably traumatised in Nigeria in their childhood, who knows?

Folk leave Nigeria for different reasons - why don't you return to Nigeria to settle? wink
Re: Nigerians Living In The Us by PERVERT9: 1:41pm On Mar 29, 2008
@poster abeg come back home jo make we dey eat our amala,apu and isiewu together with fresh palmie
Re: Nigerians Living In The Us by naijadiva2(f): 7:59pm On Mar 29, 2008
IThinkNot:

It is a lot of Nigerians here, but they don't seem to live in my area.

what part of maryland do you live in? I'm from maryland too.

there might be nigerians in your area but they tend to camoflage(not sure of spelling) with our nationality. sometimes you think you are seeing a black american, but they're nigerians, or they look like they are from the islands, they're nigerian, and sometimes(rarely) they look dominican/hispanic, but really they are nigerians. so they are there, you just have to look.
Re: Nigerians Living In The Us by ebumowa(f): 6:15am On Mar 30, 2008
@IThinkNot:

How does one act Nigerian or African?

I live in Maryland too and there are Nigerians everywhere who behave like Nigerians (sometimes too much).
Some people see me and are suprised I'm Nigerian or some Nigerians over here tell me that I don't behave Nigerian. I am just me and a proud Nigerian.

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Living In The Us by TheSly: 6:27am On Mar 30, 2008
sometimes(rarely) they look dominican/hispanic, but really they are nigerians. so they are there, you just have to look.
True! cool
Re: Nigerians Living In The Us by danity: 6:38am On Mar 30, 2008
®~^Sly^~®:

True! cool
So that's your real location. I just knew you were lying about Iraq! HA!
Re: Nigerians Living In The Us by TheSly: 6:40am On Mar 30, 2008
danity:

So that's your real location. I just knew you were lying about Iraq! HA!
Long Hissssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss tongue
Re: Nigerians Living In The Us by Lagzzy: 11:36am On Apr 10, 2008
check the african stores in MD and u will see nigerians acting more nigerian than nigerians in nigeria. au is that? so where in MD r u soi can hang out wit u and show you enough nigerians looking to hang with u in MD.

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Living In The Us by ebumowa(f): 6:29pm On Apr 10, 2008
True. wink
Re: Nigerians Living In The Us by ebumowa(f): 6:49pm On Apr 10, 2008
True. wink
Re: Nigerians Living In The Us by uspry1(f): 7:16pm On Apr 10, 2008
@IThinkNot

If you are skeptical of black person whether is Nigerian or Americized in your area in Maryland where you see lot of crowded black audiences public places such as shopping, state fairs, africian festivals, then why not you try to pretend SHOUTING NAME CALLING in your native pidgin language in that area?

Someone will approach you speaking your native language trying to help you out---thinking you are lost someone new coming to USA for the first time, you will know this person is NIGERIAN.

Like this "Ni bo lo wa, <person name>?" in SHOUTING in the air. (Yoruba speaking) That's simple!!
Re: Nigerians Living In The Us by Akpeno: 1:18am On Apr 11, 2008
@IThinkNot

If you are skeptical of black person whether is Nigerian or Americized in your area in Maryland where you see lot of crowded black audiences public places such as shopping, state fairs, africian festivals, then why not you try to pretend SHOUTING NAME CALLING in your native pidgin language in that area?

Someone will approach you speaking your native language trying to help you out---thinking you are lost someone new coming to USA for the first time, you will know this person is NIGERIAN.

Like this "Ni bo lo wa, <person name>?" in SHOUTING in the air. (Yoruba speaking) That's simple!!

Funny! Nice One. But seriously MD is like a cell for Naija people. Down to earth Naija people so my dear don't worry you'll soon meet them.

Chi Town! Baby!
Re: Nigerians Living In The Us by lockupman(m): 8:14pm On Oct 11, 2014
I would like to Meet Nigerians in Illinois. Holla!
Re: Nigerians Living In The Us by tohojnr: 11:26am On Mar 20, 2015
can someone tell me the best state to stay in US pls, am planning to relocate to USA very soon
Re: Nigerians Living In The Us by ifensonye(m): 1:01pm On Aug 03, 2015
Please am in search of a real nigerian living in US,I need some guide in some issues I have,if more than one person comes to my aid I will be grateful,my number is +234
802 990 7122 or please send me an email on chrisdavid00755@gmail.com,am seriously in need of help now....
Re: Nigerians Living In The Us by RuffRuggedRaw(m): 10:44am On Jul 14, 2017
Resurrecting the thread. Nigerians in US, where una dey!?

grin

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Living In The Us by Nobody: 1:42pm On Jul 14, 2017
Re: Nigerians Living In The Us by Loliedee: 12:46pm On Nov 29, 2018
bumping this thread. where's everyone?
Re: Nigerians Living In The Us by Ishilove: 5:57pm On Apr 14, 2019
Mimi121:
No kids! Matured guys only! No sex talk! Add me on Whatsapp
This one dey sell market.

Eku iranu. Smh

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (Reply)

Efuah Am Back For You / Am Xo Lonely... I Need A Close Friend. / My Ishilove...my Darling!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.