Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,058 members, 7,807,184 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 10:47 AM

What To Provide For Ur Girlfriend As A Student - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What To Provide For Ur Girlfriend As A Student (1997 Views)

Hi, Am A Student, I Need A Guy To Provide For Me, I Will Satisfy Him / See what A Lover Bought For His Girlfriend As Birthday Gift(pics) / Guys Should Make It Their Duty To Always Provide For Their Girlfriend (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What To Provide For Ur Girlfriend As A Student by Sapphire86(f): 11:58pm On Mar 21, 2013
I can almost bet dat d girl in Q wit b sharing her goodies with sum1 else!! I will wait 4 u 2 cum wit an update on dat bt in dis situation, u 2 ve misplaced priorities! Clearly, u r d type dat will go home sulking 4 increment of pocket money and all u do is try 2 fill up a basket! Well listen 2 sexkillz cuz he has analyzed ur situation.
Re: What To Provide For Ur Girlfriend As A Student by Nobody: 8:06am On Mar 22, 2013
Idowuogbo:
Stop beefing!! angry
You need to call your gay son to order.
Re: What To Provide For Ur Girlfriend As A Student by Idowuogbo(f): 8:55am On Mar 22, 2013
fresh_dude: You need to call your gay son to order.
He banned u rite? Lmaooo!!!! Deal with it! tongue grin
Re: What To Provide For Ur Girlfriend As A Student by Nobody: 8:57am On Mar 22, 2013
Is her father paying u for doing it?
Re: What To Provide For Ur Girlfriend As A Student by Nobody: 10:10am On Mar 22, 2013
Idowuogbo:
He banned u rite? Lmaooo!!!! Deal with it! tongue grin
Lol. Don't mind being banned for the right offence. But you don't go around banning people for the sake of Abakaliki guineafowls. grin
Re: What To Provide For Ur Girlfriend As A Student by Nobody: 10:12am On Mar 22, 2013
mondi_cheeks: Is her father paying u for doing it?
You dey mind am? Can you blame him? This generation has been raised on "chop my money" mentality.
Re: What To Provide For Ur Girlfriend As A Student by BasseyJ(m): 1:59pm On Mar 22, 2013
I think guys that spend money to keep gals cant get a new gal if that gal they managed to ''catch'' goes. For me, it's like a rule, if you ask, i dont give, but i can notice something about you and give money for it, i can be thinking to do it but once you ask, i dont give. Get her used to that, if she dosnt like it, let her walk, babes dem plenty. Abii u b ATM ni?? Some guys sha
Re: What To Provide For Ur Girlfriend As A Student by Nobody: 4:33pm On Mar 22, 2013
fresh_dude: You dey mind am? Can you blame him? This generation has been raised on "chop my money" mentality.
since this generation has been raised to do that...can I chop ur money? grin
Re: What To Provide For Ur Girlfriend As A Student by Mynd44: 4:38pm On Mar 22, 2013
mondi_cheeks: since this generation has been raised to do that...can I chop ur money? grin
You can TRY
Re: What To Provide For Ur Girlfriend As A Student by Nobody: 4:46pm On Mar 22, 2013
Mynd_44:
You can TRY
grin
Mynd_44:
You can TRY
grin grin grin
Re: What To Provide For Ur Girlfriend As A Student by Nobody: 10:56pm On Mar 22, 2013
mondi_cheeks: since this generation has been raised to do that...can I chop ur money? grin
That would depend on what you let me chop in return.
Re: What To Provide For Ur Girlfriend As A Student by Idowuogbo(f): 11:17pm On Mar 22, 2013
fresh_dude: That would depend on what you let me chop in return.
shocked shocked shocked

(1) (2) (Reply)

Why People Close Their Eyes Whilst Kissing / ....... / List Of Things A Girl Will Stop Doing When She Become A Woman By Man Of List

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.