Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,491 members, 7,808,816 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 05:18 PM

Where Is Our New EZE IGBO And Ogugua ? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Where Is Our New EZE IGBO And Ogugua ? (997 Views)

Akure Youths Flogged Eze-ndigbo Out Of Deji Of Akure, Oba Aladetoyinbo Palace / Anthony Ogugua Urges Ekweremadu To Drop His Senatorial Ambition / Why Ikemba Eze Igbo Gburugburu, Ojukwu, Should Be Buried In The North (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Where Is Our New EZE IGBO And Ogugua ? by OgidiBoy(m): 10:48pm On Mar 19, 2013
Where is our new Eze Igbo onlytruth ? with the killing of our people in Kano and the disaster that just happened in Cross River State, you would think our new Eze would at least come out and condemn the actions of those boko harem animals, and also set up some kind of condolence e-card so people can sign it and send it to the families that lost loved ones in the bombing. I'm a little disappointed at our Eze and his team right now, if it's to fight over elections now, all of them would be very active but now that we need our leaders they all MIA.
Re: Where Is Our New EZE IGBO And Ogugua ? by Freewilly(f): 11:37pm On Mar 19, 2013
I don't think onlytruth has been sworn in just yet.
Re: Where Is Our New EZE IGBO And Ogugua ? by dayokanu(m): 11:41pm On Mar 19, 2013
OgidiBoy: Where is our new Eze Igbo onlytruth ? I'm a little disappointed at our Eze and his team right now, if it's to fight over elections now, all of them would be very active but now that we need our leaders they all MIA.

Mu he he he cheesy grin.

Watch how this guy would be labelled Yoruba and yoruba stooge now
Re: Where Is Our New EZE IGBO And Ogugua ? by Onlytruth(m): 2:16am On Mar 20, 2013
OP,

The more reasonable question is this; WHERE HAVE YOU BEEN SINCE THIS THREAD BELOW STARTED?

DID YOU EVEN BOTHER TO LOOK IN ON IT?

https://www.nairaland.com/1227633/denied-delayed-justice-apo-6-ezu/2

I have said that I am no longer interested in things that cannot make any impact on the ground.
The thread referenced here is the MOST IMPORTANT thread as far as Igbo council members here are concerned. The enemy has since declared war on Igboland.

A man whose house is on fire does not chase around rats. They are killing us in Igboland. That is far more relevant concern than the killing happening elsewhere in Nigeria.
If we cannot have peace and security in Igboland, then we are finished.

Every other issue is IRRELEVANT. cool
Re: Where Is Our New EZE IGBO And Ogugua ? by nduchucks: 3:03am On Mar 20, 2013
Onlytruth:
A man whose house is on fire does not chase around rats. They are killing us in Igboland. That is far more relevant concern than the killing happening elsewhere in Nigeria.

Mallam Eze, Who are the "theys" who are killing you in Igboland and which category of the killers do you need to be most concerned about?

Suppose a "non Igbo" group murders 120 Igbo people in a particular year and does the killings in its official capacity (i.e assuming you can prove that), and another group murders 1,000 Igbo people, this time the group consists of Igbo people - kidnappers, MASSOB rogue members, and other thugs. Pray tell, which group poses the most threat to the security of Igbo people? Think about it, your priorities may be misplaced and you are worried about those who threaten you the least.

(1) (Reply)

Fashola's War On The Poor / Ahmadu Bello Uni Prof Bags 2 Months Prison Sentence For Enticing Married Woman / The 35 Senators Who Have No Bills In 2yrs Despite N13 B In Earnings

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.