Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,908 members, 7,802,953 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 05:05 AM

Pictures From Davido's Mum, 10th Remembrance Anniversary - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Pictures From Davido's Mum, 10th Remembrance Anniversary (27462 Views)

Photos From Davido's UK Album Launch / Photos From Davido’s Visit To Adeleke University Owned By Super Rich Dad. / PHOTOS: Davido’s Mum’s 10th Remembrance Anniversary (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pictures From Davido's Mum, 10th Remembrance Anniversary by Jidefido(m): 6:31am On Mar 21, 2013
laylow001: When I was younger I hated going to weddings. It seemed that all of my aunts and the grandmotherly types used to come up to me, poking me in the ribs and cackling, telling me, 'You're next.'

They stopped that shit after I started doing the same thing to them at funerals.

Guy, u re very wicked oooooo. U wan make them die!!! Abeg cool down for them.
Re: Pictures From Davido's Mum, 10th Remembrance Anniversary by Nobody: 6:45am On Mar 21, 2013
blackmale: so americans dont wear shades at nights in an events too?
no, they don't. undecided undecided
Re: Pictures From Davido's Mum, 10th Remembrance Anniversary by Nobody: 6:55am On Mar 21, 2013
cheryve: Yorubas and party sha. Why can't they just hold a prayer session for her?

Is that MayD's twin brother in the 5th pics?
What is the point of praying for someone that is alredi dead. Sorry I forgot, you're ibo and catholic.
Re: Pictures From Davido's Mum, 10th Remembrance Anniversary by blackmale(m): 6:55am On Mar 21, 2013
oh sis, you mean all those shades worn by diddy,jay z and other rappers in videos and night events re not dark shades? if you see wearing of sunglasses at nights or in an indoor events re wrong , then say it against everybody instead of mentioning only NIGERIANS..
Re: Pictures From Davido's Mum, 10th Remembrance Anniversary by blackmale(m): 6:57am On Mar 21, 2013
ItsModella:
no, they don't. undecided undecided
oh sis, you mean all those shades worn by diddy,jay z and other rappers in videos and night events re not dark shades? if you see wearing of sunglasses at nights or in an indoor events re wrong , then say it against everybody instead of mentioning only NIGERIANS..
Re: Pictures From Davido's Mum, 10th Remembrance Anniversary by Callfubu(m): 8:09am On Mar 21, 2013
sureteeboy: .........and what's so special in remembrance, the dead is already dead. It's up to them to live good lives(I'M NOT SAYING REMEMBRANCE IS NOT GOOD, BUT I DON'T SEE ANY REASON WHY IT SHOULD BE CELEBRATED IN A GRAND STYLE)
why shouldnt it be celebrated in a grand style? If u dnt kno what to say nobody force u to talk
Re: Pictures From Davido's Mum, 10th Remembrance Anniversary by folahann(m): 8:24am On Mar 21, 2013
But Davido should have dressed to suit the event. His dressing is more like the one for a concert. Maybe small boy still dey worry am.
Re: Pictures From Davido's Mum, 10th Remembrance Anniversary by Agesjohnny: 9:44am On Mar 21, 2013
It is not bad 2 remember the dead. R.I.P
Re: Pictures From Davido's Mum, 10th Remembrance Anniversary by okusman(m): 9:46am On Mar 21, 2013
Yoruba_Omoge: He couldnt have dressed better for his own mother's anniversary? smh

Looking like a short thuggish turtle undecided

U bad ooooo........ (Looking like a short thuggish turtle).......... U wan kill person with laugh 4 here ooooo
Re: Pictures From Davido's Mum, 10th Remembrance Anniversary by Nobody: 10:00am On Mar 21, 2013
And davido wears a cap with "fuckers" in reverse to his mum's remembrance..:ow nice shocked shocked shocked
Re: Pictures From Davido's Mum, 10th Remembrance Anniversary by Nobody: 3:27pm On Mar 21, 2013
blackmale: oh sis, you mean all those shades worn by diddy,jay z and other rappers in videos and night events re not dark shades? if you see wearing of sunglasses at nights or in an indoor events re wrong , then say it against everybody instead of mentioning only NIGERIANS..
Nigerians do it a lot and since we're on a Nigerian forum and this is a Nigerian thread, I'm gonna use it against NIGERIANS..

deal with it.
Re: Pictures From Davido's Mum, 10th Remembrance Anniversary by Nobody: 3:52pm On Mar 21, 2013
looks 'ratchet', especially considering the occasion
Re: Pictures From Davido's Mum, 10th Remembrance Anniversary by chikaflora: 5:08pm On Mar 21, 2013
Seriously? A fucker hat at a remembrance undecided
Re: Pictures From Davido's Mum, 10th Remembrance Anniversary by lawizle(m): 7:42pm On Mar 21, 2013
Say wetin Be like say dem use ds mama do rituals oh...wey dem dey throw bash so I say dey don kill dem mama dem*timaya's voice*
Re: Pictures From Davido's Mum, 10th Remembrance Anniversary by blackmale(m): 8:06pm On Mar 21, 2013
ItsModella:
Nigerians do it a lot and since we're on a Nigerian forum and this is a Nigerian thread, I'm gonna use it against NIGERIANS..

deal with it.
wht re you dealing with?...you pple condemn nigerians,, but if americans do d same thing you hail them...
Re: Pictures From Davido's Mum, 10th Remembrance Anniversary by Nobody: 8:11pm On Mar 21, 2013
blackmale: wht re you dealing with?...you pple condemn nigerians,, but if americans do d same thing you hail them...
and where exactly did you see me hailing Americans? abeg, stop chatting shït.
Re: Pictures From Davido's Mum, 10th Remembrance Anniversary by blackmale(m): 8:26pm On Mar 21, 2013
ItsModella:
and where exactly did you see me hailing Americans? abeg, stop chatting shït.
who is chatting shit.. pls talk with little respect,, you saw them wearing those shades and immediately you menntion nigerians as if is only guys tht re doing it, thts my point!
Re: Pictures From Davido's Mum, 10th Remembrance Anniversary by EmperorSpecie(m): 10:15pm On Mar 21, 2013
ibkaye: looks 'ratchet', especially considering the occasion

Chai, bad belle plenty for naija oooo. No b Davido fault say U̶̲̥̅̊ were born poor. Dt 'small' dude wud feed ur entire household. Smh..!!
Re: Pictures From Davido's Mum, 10th Remembrance Anniversary by emilyjoe(f): 9:19am On Mar 22, 2013
embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassedR.I.P MAMA
embarassedR.I.P MAMA
Re: Pictures From Davido's Mum, 10th Remembrance Anniversary by Catchfire1: 9:48am On Mar 22, 2013
Yoruba_Omoge:

[size=18pt]LMAO@ Whose this dude with the red cap?!!!

40 years old ngga trynna act 17 cheesy cheesy
[/size]

Davido's cup-holder grin
Re: Pictures From Davido's Mum, 10th Remembrance Anniversary by razznaija(f): 7:44pm On Mar 28, 2013
Why do they all look so.....No comment and they are supposed to be rich.
Re: Pictures From Davido's Mum, 10th Remembrance Anniversary by Evacool(f): 8:10pm On Nov 24, 2013
exxell: THE MAN IN THE BLACK HAT SHAME ON YOU..... @ 67, DAVIDO IS STILL YOUR ROLE MODEL!
Na him tell u dat one Smh!

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Photos From Yemi Alade's 29th Birthday Party / Comedian Bovi And His Mother In 1984 / 9ice Celebrates His Twin Daughters 7th Birthday

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.