Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,497 members, 7,808,846 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 05:49 PM

Akwa-ibom State Alawee Has Been Increased To #10,000 - NYSC - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / Akwa-ibom State Alawee Has Been Increased To #10,000 (5120 Views)

This Corp Member Serving In Akwa Ibom State Is Missing / Can Anyone In NYSC Camp Confirm The Payment Of N38,900 Alawee? / Corps Members' Monthly Allowances Has Been Increased. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Akwa-ibom State Alawee Has Been Increased To #10,000 by Vivipop(f): 9:38am On Mar 20, 2013
It was announced this morning that the state Alawee has been increased to ten thousand Naira. All corp members are in great spirit right about now on the camp. Two hearty cheers to batch A corp members,we are so blessed!
Re: Akwa-ibom State Alawee Has Been Increased To #10,000 by CrazyMan(m): 12:31pm On Mar 20, 2013
Its one thing to announce, its another thing to implement.

You guys shouldn't begin celebrations just yet...wait until the money has been paid, and you've confirmed it...then you can party. wink

1 Like

Re: Akwa-ibom State Alawee Has Been Increased To #10,000 by Fourcade(m): 7:01pm On Mar 20, 2013
Vivi i didnt hear this...aw far?
Re: Akwa-ibom State Alawee Has Been Increased To #10,000 by specialeb: 11:54am On Mar 24, 2013
Ǎ̜̣̍м̣̣̥̇̊ currently serving in akwa ibom,‎​Iƨ̣̣̣̇̇̇ nt true joor beside that ‎​Iƨ̣̣̣̇̇̇ what they told us when ww were in but till date,we ve seen anytin
Re: Akwa-ibom State Alawee Has Been Increased To #10,000 by DonBrutus(m): 3:53am On Jul 13, 2014
Vivipop: It was announced this morning that the state Alawee has been increased to ten thousand Naira. All corp members are in great spirit right about now on the camp. Two hearty cheers to batch A corp members,we are so blessed!
please i intend to serve this coming batch in august, can u be kind enough to intimate me more on the best location there is for ppa in d state, i mean good pay, social amenities and serenity all rolled in one, tnx once more!
Re: Akwa-ibom State Alawee Has Been Increased To #10,000 by Vivipop(f): 10:03am On Jul 13, 2014
First,the state Alawee hasn't been increased. My friends who served under state govt. Collected between 6K and 6.5k, except for those with Ministry of Finance,they were always given bonuses. Secondly,most Private institutions like Tropicana,Le Meridian,private schools etc. pay more but then it boils down to what you studied in school.A friend of mine who served under one private Radiology center collected 20k per month. She studied MB. For me, Uyo remains the best,no moment of dullness.Goodluck dear.
DonBrutus: please i intend to serve this coming batch in august, can u be kind enough to intimate me more on the best location there is for ppa in d state, i mean good pay, social amenities and serenity all rolled in one, tnx once more!

1 Like

Re: Akwa-ibom State Alawee Has Been Increased To #10,000 by kossyablaze(m): 9:14pm On Nov 13, 2015
Vivipop:
It was announced this morning that the state Alawee has been increased to ten thousand Naira. All corp members are in great spirit right about now on the camp. Two hearty cheers to batch A corp members,we are so blessed!
See as u fine look brainy finish come dey form/snub on top.U cnt evn follow a single person on NL since u joined!Had to unfollow u cuz of dat.U can do better!

1 Like

Re: Akwa-ibom State Alawee Has Been Increased To #10,000 by emperorchedda(m): 6:30pm On Jan 19, 2016
kossyablaze:
See as u fine look brainy finish come dey form/snub on top.U cnt evn follow a single person on NL since u joined!Had to unfollow u cuz of dat.U can do better!
grin grin grin grin grin

Oboy you no go kill me oooooooooo. Vivipop I think he said the truth though
Re: Akwa-ibom State Alawee Has Been Increased To #10,000 by Vivipop(f): 6:37pm On Jan 19, 2016
emperorchedda:
grin grin grin grin grin

Oboy you no go kill me oooooooooo. Vivipop I think he said the truth though
What truth please?
Re: Akwa-ibom State Alawee Has Been Increased To #10,000 by emperorchedda(m): 7:05pm On Jan 19, 2016
Vivipop:
What truth please?
He complained you don't reply messages and follow just one person, forming snub. Means he pretty much followed you and you failed to follow back
Re: Akwa-ibom State Alawee Has Been Increased To #10,000 by Vivipop(f): 7:18pm On Jan 19, 2016
emperorchedda:
He complained you don't reply messages and follow just one person, forming snub. Means he pretty much followed you and you failed to follow back
He is very far from the truth. I'm hardly a snub. I'm here to learn and share knowledge. I'm not here to follow people. Last i checked, this is Nairaland not Twitter. So please, don't mind him.
Re: Akwa-ibom State Alawee Has Been Increased To #10,000 by Nobody: 12:28pm On Jan 20, 2016
How come it is coming now, when Enugu has been paying 10k for several years. Shame on them . Oil state
Re: Akwa-ibom State Alawee Has Been Increased To #10,000 by Kunle106(m): 12:31pm On Jan 20, 2016
Oguguah:
How come it is coming now, when Enugu has been paying 10k for several years. Shame on them . Oil state
did u check the date the thread was opened?
Re: Akwa-ibom State Alawee Has Been Increased To #10,000 by stechi(m): 3:07pm On Jan 20, 2016
The wise would invest judiciously and grow their business to a business empire by starting with this: https://www.nairaland.com/2869853/should-2016-business
Re: Akwa-ibom State Alawee Has Been Increased To #10,000 by Walexz02(m): 7:25pm On Jan 20, 2016
I want to serve in anambra state, are they accommodative, is three plenty opportunity in the state, pleas advice me friends
Re: Akwa-ibom State Alawee Has Been Increased To #10,000 by hcupid(m): 5:59pm On Jan 22, 2016
DonBrutus:
please i intend to serve this coming batch in august, can u be kind enough to intimate me more on the best location there is for ppa in d state, i mean good pay, social amenities and serenity all rolled in one, tnx once more!
Re: Akwa-ibom State Alawee Has Been Increased To #10,000 by kossyablaze(m): 12:39pm On Jan 23, 2016
emperorchedda:
grin grin grin grin grin

Oboy you no go kill me oooooooooo. Vivpop I think he said the truth though
hehehe myt evn bn a nigga forming bitch sef

(1) (Reply)

Here's All You Need To Know About Ogun State Orientation Camp Sagamu / A Thread For Those Posted To Borno. / ⚫Join Our Stream 2 Whatsapp Group⚫

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.