Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,626 members, 7,801,811 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 11:57 PM

Wife Poisons, Stabs Husband To Death Over Second Wife - Crime (22) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Wife Poisons, Stabs Husband To Death Over Second Wife (37687 Views)

Man Poisons Pregnant Girlfriend In Imo State (Pictured) / Beninoise Wife Poisons Husband Over Boyfriend In Lagos (PHOTO) / Woman Stabs Husband To Death Over PDP, APC Presidential Candidates (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (19) (20) (21) (22) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Wife Poisons, Stabs Husband To Death Over Second Wife by adabeke12(f): 4:25am On Mar 25, 2013
Juliana-Ghana:
Me no fit stab wit mI blade angry angry angry or me wil kil wif Gun
GH

i swear u r funny grin grin grin grin
Re: Wife Poisons, Stabs Husband To Death Over Second Wife by tintingz(m): 6:31am On Mar 25, 2013
adabeke12:

your daughter as in the lez u dey talk abt
you still sound lez
Re: Wife Poisons, Stabs Husband To Death Over Second Wife by obowunmi(m): 6:35am On Mar 25, 2013
tintingz: you still sound lez

where is she based and why is she exposing her teets all over the internet? I think she wants you to suck on those tinz...
Re: Wife Poisons, Stabs Husband To Death Over Second Wife by adabeke12(f): 7:07am On Mar 25, 2013
tintingz: you still sound lez

Your daughter lmao!!!! Get it together before thingz fall apart smiley
Re: Wife Poisons, Stabs Husband To Death Over Second Wife by adabeke12(f): 7:08am On Mar 25, 2013
obowunmi:

where is she based and why is she exposing her teets all over the internet? I think she wants you to suck on those tinz...

Some ppl dey vex grin grin grin
Re: Wife Poisons, Stabs Husband To Death Over Second Wife by tintingz(m): 9:03am On Mar 25, 2013
adabeke12:

Your daughter lmao!!!! Get it together before thingz fall apart smiley
i wont let you touch my daughter grin never! tongue

You better keep vat your suckie suckie punana to yourself tongue
Re: Wife Poisons, Stabs Husband To Death Over Second Wife by tintingz(m): 9:06am On Mar 25, 2013
obowunmi:

suck wetin?? Ayama!
Re: Wife Poisons, Stabs Husband To Death Over Second Wife by Nobody: 9:10am On Mar 25, 2013
tintingz: i wont let you touch my daughter grin never! tongue

LmL...
Re: Wife Poisons, Stabs Husband To Death Over Second Wife by biolabee(m): 9:20am On Mar 25, 2013
Another psycho lady comes up
May God help the men o

Amin

1 Like

Re: Wife Poisons, Stabs Husband To Death Over Second Wife by biolabee(m): 9:23am On Mar 25, 2013

LOL
Suckie suckie punana rhymes with yuckie yuckie manana

Ewww
Re: Wife Poisons, Stabs Husband To Death Over Second Wife by Nobody: 3:03pm On Mar 25, 2013
Wow, honestly I don't know which is worse, that a woman was this heartless or the "he deserves it" comments.
The mindset of so many scares me. If you can't live with a man why not reach an amicable settlement? When it gets to a point when murder is a choice in any marriage, that is not a marriage.

You can't force a man to love or be with you, when women understand that they will make saner choices

2 Likes

Re: Wife Poisons, Stabs Husband To Death Over Second Wife by biolabee(m): 5:23pm On Mar 25, 2013
debrief08: Wow, honestly I don't know which is worse, that a woman was this heartless or the "he deserves it" comments.
The mindset of so many scares me. If you can't live with a man why not reach an amicable settlement? When it gets to a point when murder is a choice in any marriage, that is not a marriage.

You can't force a man to love or be with you, when women understand that they will make saner choices

You are blessed Ma...
Re: Wife Poisons, Stabs Husband To Death Over Second Wife by idontgiveafuck(f): 9:44pm On Mar 25, 2013

lmao ur a gay. stop sucking u know wht wink

lmao ur a gay. stop sucking u know wht
Re: Wife Poisons, Stabs Husband To Death Over Second Wife by idontgiveafuck(f): 9:45pm On Mar 25, 2013
[quote author=biolabee]
LOL

that defines u right!!!!
Re: Wife Poisons, Stabs Husband To Death Over Second Wife by tintingz(m): 5:53am On Mar 26, 2013
idontgiveafuck:

lmao ur a gay. stop sucking u know wht wink
me gay?? Where did i show HATRED for women....? Read adabeke's post and see how she has vat hatred for men...

...or are you adabeke?
grin
Re: Wife Poisons, Stabs Husband To Death Over Second Wife by tintingz(m): 5:57am On Mar 26, 2013
biolabee:
LOL

Ewww

lmao...
Re: Wife Poisons, Stabs Husband To Death Over Second Wife by tintingz(m): 5:58am On Mar 26, 2013
oops! Double
Re: Wife Poisons, Stabs Husband To Death Over Second Wife by biolabee(m): 6:16am On Mar 26, 2013
tintingz: me gay?? Where did i show HATRED for women....? Read adabeke's post and see how she has vat hatred for men...

...or are you adabeke?
grin
she is the one and only... undecided
Re: Wife Poisons, Stabs Husband To Death Over Second Wife by idontgiveafuck(f): 7:44am On Mar 26, 2013
biolabee:
she is the one and only... undecided

yep
Re: Wife Poisons, Stabs Husband To Death Over Second Wife by idontgiveafuck(f): 7:48am On Mar 26, 2013
tintingz: me gay?? Where did i show HATRED for women....? Read adabeke's post and see how she has vat hatred for men...

...or are you adabeke?
grin

yes i am adabeke duh... u need help. just pray u get someone who thinks like you
Re: Wife Poisons, Stabs Husband To Death Over Second Wife by tintingz(m): 9:04am On Mar 26, 2013
idontgiveafuck:

yes i am adabeke duh... u need help. just pray u get someone who thinks like you
mtcheew...i know it is you cuz you still sound lez smiley see your username sef ''i-dont-give-a-fuc;k'' so who will you give your fuc;k to? hmmm to your fello galfriends abi

Am suspecting you...
smiley
Re: Wife Poisons, Stabs Husband To Death Over Second Wife by idontgiveafuck(f): 9:05am On Mar 26, 2013
tintingz: mtcheew...i know it is you cuz you still sound lez smiley see your username sef ''i-dont-give-a-fuc;k'' so who will you give your fuc;k to? hmmm to your fello galfriends abi

Am suspecting you...
smiley

abeg go and sleep jare
Re: Wife Poisons, Stabs Husband To Death Over Second Wife by tintingz(m): 9:13am On Mar 26, 2013
idontgiveafuck:

abeg go and sleep jare
tongue we are in the morning duh...

1 Like

Re: Wife Poisons, Stabs Husband To Death Over Second Wife by pleep(m): 8:20am On Mar 27, 2013
^^ haha
debrief08: Wow, honestly I don't know which is worse, that a woman was this heartless or the "he deserves it" comments.

That basically sums it up.

A woman can do what ever she wants to you and people will say you deserved it. If you knew the full extent of this mentality your head would explode
Re: Wife Poisons, Stabs Husband To Death Over Second Wife by Nobody: 9:08am On Mar 27, 2013
obowunmi: ^^^ and when did you become peacemaker? abeg commot jare... lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
i am a peace lover.why you like wahala like this,go joor cheesy
Re: Wife Poisons, Stabs Husband To Death Over Second Wife by Nobody: 9:16am On Mar 27, 2013
adabeke12:

my sista me no like wahala at all. I was being harrassed in my own
thread. Told the guy to leave but he wouldnt listen. Everyone should give opinions respectively but some ppl dont know how to. Anywayz I"m cool if he does not cross my path. He should stay away from my thread and stop quoting me or respond to anything I say. That"s all.
ok,thanks my lady cheesy
Re: Wife Poisons, Stabs Husband To Death Over Second Wife by Texykool: 12:02am On Mar 31, 2013
nitlad:
You must think the legal system is in the pits for you to think it can be arm-twisted like that. undecided
What evidence of abuse is there in the story? undecided
Who says telling a ruse story of abuse acquits first degree murderers?

In case you missed this part undecided

She poisoned him, to probably render him powerless or defenseless, then she brutally stabbed him to death!

100 lawyers with %100 records pespectively will not get her out of that quagmire!

it is as simple as that...

A premeditated murder...

A witness...

A corpse....

And someone thinks this lady will walk free....

Excessive reading of John Grisham's book na bad thing... I tell U.
Re: Wife Poisons, Stabs Husband To Death Over Second Wife by Slywork(m): 2:54am On Mar 31, 2013
I respect you for this comment. It sums up everything. The way people reason is just somehow. You see girls typing CHEATERS BEWARE! Are they tacitly saying the woman was right? If we want to condemn or criticize, we should do so justly and in all fairness. Am not picking on girls by the way. I just happen to read most of those kind comments from ladies on similar post. Life is precious, please let's all value it. Love isn't by force. It's not a do or die affair. The penalty for murder in Nigeria is death. What will this vengeful woman do now?

1 Like

Re: Wife Poisons, Stabs Husband To Death Over Second Wife by Nobody: 5:51pm On Mar 31, 2013
Slywork: I respect you for this comment. It sums up everything. The way people reason is just somehow. You see girls typing CHEATERS BEWARE! Are they tacitly saying the woman was right? If we want to condemn or criticize, we should do so justly and in all fairness. Am not picking on girls by the way. I just happen to read most of those kind comments from ladies on similar post. Life is precious, please let's all value it. Love isn't by force. It's not a do or die affair. The penalty for murder in Nigeria is death. What will this vengeful woman do now?
all this one you are saying is tales by moonlight. Anyman that lacks self control will get the consequences fully hence it serves the man right.even if she knows she will be arrested and charged to court,she has fullfilled her heart desire,its called sweet revenge.its like drinking cold water on a very sunny day.the feeling of that sweet revenge makes you feel good
Re: Wife Poisons, Stabs Husband To Death Over Second Wife by Nobody: 5:53pm On Mar 31, 2013
adabeke12:

Some ppl dey vex grin grin grin
lmao cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Wife Poisons, Stabs Husband To Death Over Second Wife by Nobody: 7:13am On Apr 07, 2013
Before you cheat,ask for a f**king divorce that's all!If you can't stay married,get the hell out of it,no be by force.

(1) (2) (3) ... (19) (20) (21) (22) (Reply)

We Are Under Pressure To Free Evans – Police / FBI & SA Authorities Bust Nigerian Internet Fraud Syndicate In Cape Town (Pics) / Eiye Cult Members Nabbed While Robbing Victim In Lagos. Photo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.