Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,293 members, 7,807,988 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 01:39 AM

Can Anyone In NYSC Camp Confirm The Payment Of N38,900 Alawee? - NYSC (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / Can Anyone In NYSC Camp Confirm The Payment Of N38,900 Alawee? (44181 Views)

What Are These Pregnant Women Doing In NYSC Camp(pic) / FG To Increase NYSC Allowance To N38,000 By March / Nysc Now Pay N38,000 'ALAWEE' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Can Anyone In NYSC Camp Confirm The Payment Of N38,900 Alawee? by nwgoziri(m): 1:42pm On Mar 20, 2013
acidtalk: Jonathan is trying to just score cheap politics while in office.

A government that is still struggling to pay minimum wage for those employed is now increasing the 'allowance' of corpers who have only a year to serve, get housed and feeded for free and most of them still get paid at their primary assignment posting as well as get extra income from their parents, siblings and aristos.

Do something to curbe the high rate of unemployment first Mr Jonathan. That N38,900 allowance for a single corper could readily be used to pay two 'ex' corpers a monthly salary.

Let's look for a permanent solution to better the lives of the people and not some irrelevant cheap staunts.

The unemployed need that money most (even half of it) than most corpers who are still dependent on their parents and relatives.
how on earth do u tink,its beta 2 pay u d money as a corper(worker)than 2 pay sumbody because he has certificate(idle) does dat mek anysense 2 u. I feel lik slapin u.....
Re: Can Anyone In NYSC Camp Confirm The Payment Of N38,900 Alawee? by slimyem: 1:44pm On Mar 20, 2013
1313: I feel sad and angry when people start single on nairaland because the allowee of the corpers is increase to such a paltry amount.it shows that we don't even know how value as graduate and gow mouch we worth. Is this also a sign of poverty mentality? Why can't they pay at least 50k? Most of these copers are in the thick bush suffering in the name of saving their father's land. If you think am ungrateful,then you don't know how much wealth we have in this country and how valuable you are.
You CANNOT be a graduate!!
No fvcking way!!

4 Likes

Re: Can Anyone In NYSC Camp Confirm The Payment Of N38,900 Alawee? by Perricruz: 1:47pm On Mar 20, 2013
slimyem: You CANNOT be a graduate!!
No fvcking way!!
D gbagaun is just to much
Re: Can Anyone In NYSC Camp Confirm The Payment Of N38,900 Alawee? by tobnical(m): 1:48pm On Mar 20, 2013
hardbody:

Lol, I am with you on this. I guess its a manner of description, the same way we call non undergraduate females of my Uni 'bushmeat' and their male counterparts 'Customer', a word that has now been universally classified as 'Aristo'. I am waiting to learn about this 'Otondo'. I recall that growing up, we used the word 'Otondo' on stewpid people or 'mumu things. Especially where the party being referred to is kind of bigger than you.
Otondo simply mean JJC(Jolly just come) corper. Mostly new corp members at d orientation camp
Re: Can Anyone In NYSC Camp Confirm The Payment Of N38,900 Alawee? by akino(m): 1:50pm On Mar 20, 2013
dj5naira:

I'm dumb.
Pele awe.na dis mata make think go like this?no worry God dey.
Re: Can Anyone In NYSC Camp Confirm The Payment Of N38,900 Alawee? by rozayx5(m): 1:52pm On Mar 20, 2013
booqee: my goodness! What is this you have written?? Read it again yourself..and i'm sure you'll be shocked at ur own post. Naija graduates na something else o

grin grin grin grin
It is not all about carrying papers around ( degrees ) but what can your degree or degrees offer to my company undecided

its time our graduates stop dreaming about chevron and shell , and roll up their sleeves and use their hands to do something, unless all i can say after service your doomed

NYSC - now your sufferings continue grin
Re: Can Anyone In NYSC Camp Confirm The Payment Of N38,900 Alawee? by gulfer: 1:54pm On Mar 20, 2013
Let's wait for oga om top. grin
Re: Can Anyone In NYSC Camp Confirm The Payment Of N38,900 Alawee? by Enokelz: 1:55pm On Mar 20, 2013
grin ;Dmost of the ppl commenting on dis r not even coppers........
Re: Can Anyone In NYSC Camp Confirm The Payment Of N38,900 Alawee? by Enokelz: 1:56pm On Mar 20, 2013
grin ;most of the ppl commenting on dis r not even coppers........
Re: Can Anyone In NYSC Camp Confirm The Payment Of N38,900 Alawee? by Inova(m): 1:58pm On Mar 20, 2013

A government that is still struggling to pay minimum wage for those employed is now increasing the 'allowance' of corpers who have only a year to serve, get housed and feeded for free and most of them still get paid at their primary assignment posting as well as get extra income from their parents, siblings and aristos.

Do something to curbe the high rate of unemployment first Mr Jonathan. That N38,900 allowance for a single corper could readily be used to pay two 'ex' corpers a monthly salary.

Let's look for a permanent solution to better the lives of the people and not some irrelevant cheap staunts.

The unemployed need that money most (even half of it) than most corpers who are still dependent on their parents and relatives.
Your comment and signature are soooo on point dude.

1 Like

Re: Can Anyone In NYSC Camp Confirm The Payment Of N38,900 Alawee? by creativemusic: 1:59pm On Mar 20, 2013
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Can Anyone In NYSC Camp Confirm The Payment Of N38,900 Alawee? by soladollar(m): 2:02pm On Mar 20, 2013
d director general of NYSC Brig-Gen NT Okore Affiah just left d katsina camp and he addressed d issue of d allawee increment as totally false.

So abeg, enof of all dis rumours

peace out

2 Likes

Re: Can Anyone In NYSC Camp Confirm The Payment Of N38,900 Alawee? by Evergreen4(m): 2:03pm On Mar 20, 2013
dandollaz: Bro wey dey complain of N19800 when I finished last 3yrs na N9700.make una enjoy this one finish becos when u r tru with Nysc that time u go no say 20k na big money.my advice is to start now to plan yourself ahead b4 the service end becos my bro/sis work no they naija and don't hope on anybody to give u job only God can do miracle now. Corper shun
. U av said it all, life afta service is not easy, its only afta service dat u knw d value of 20 thousand naira.
Re: Can Anyone In NYSC Camp Confirm The Payment Of N38,900 Alawee? by AMossley(m): 2:04pm On Mar 20, 2013
Enokelz: grin ;most of the ppl commenting on dis r not even "coppers"........
you're right,most of them are "silvers"

1 Like

Re: Can Anyone In NYSC Camp Confirm The Payment Of N38,900 Alawee? by NEROSKY(m): 2:07pm On Mar 20, 2013
booqee: abeg delete joor! Is it because you were paid #9000 in ur time?? Gerrout abeg! Mtcheww..
Deleted!!!
Re: Can Anyone In NYSC Camp Confirm The Payment Of N38,900 Alawee? by dilim247: 2:08pm On Mar 20, 2013
:DWhat! Am going to serve again! But pls don't post me to kano again!
Re: Can Anyone In NYSC Camp Confirm The Payment Of N38,900 Alawee? by Jesuspikin87(m): 2:08pm On Mar 20, 2013
My Sister In Iseyin Camp, Oyo State confirmed it.
Re: Can Anyone In NYSC Camp Confirm The Payment Of N38,900 Alawee? by mysticgal(f): 2:14pm On Mar 20, 2013
my dad said in his own time alawee was #200.orozo technical college abuja,i can imagine how they coped.
Re: Can Anyone In NYSC Camp Confirm The Payment Of N38,900 Alawee? by donted(m): 2:21pm On Mar 20, 2013
[quote author=dilim247] :DWhat! Am going to serve again! But pls don't post me to kano again![/quote

What's wrong with Kano?
Re: Can Anyone In NYSC Camp Confirm The Payment Of N38,900 Alawee? by mysticgal(f): 2:23pm On Mar 20, 2013
ehen now i have the knowledge of what otondo means,all of you that help me understand this may Godbless you.
Re: Can Anyone In NYSC Camp Confirm The Payment Of N38,900 Alawee? by zilon12(m): 2:24pm On Mar 20, 2013

A government that is still struggling to pay minimum wage for those employed is now increasing the 'allowance' of corpers who have only a year to serve, get housed and FEEDED for free and most of them still get paid at their primary assignment posting as well as get extra income from their parents, siblings and aristos.

The word in bold letters

1 Like

Re: Can Anyone In NYSC Camp Confirm The Payment Of N38,900 Alawee? by dljbd1(m): 2:26pm On Mar 20, 2013
Jesuspikin87: My Sister In Iseyin Camp, Oyo State confirmed it.
Dude, better confirm wella Ooo. I need this money Ooo and not a high bp smiley

1 Like

Re: Can Anyone In NYSC Camp Confirm The Payment Of N38,900 Alawee? by mikigen(m): 2:27pm On Mar 20, 2013
slimyem: You CANNOT be a graduate!!
No fvcking way!!
u go fear graduate na
Re: Can Anyone In NYSC Camp Confirm The Payment Of N38,900 Alawee? by Okijajuju1(m): 2:31pm On Mar 20, 2013

Are you a drunkard?!

The % of corpers that get paid at their places of primary assignment in Nigeria are not up to 50%, and those who indeed get paid receive an average of 10,000 naira per month.

The % of corpers that get housed as well are not up to 50% either. Many corp members have to either squat or rent to survive. And if you are one of those posted to a capital city like Abuja, then sorry.

Payment of unemployed graduates should not be encouraged. If you are unemployed, create an employment for yourself.

1 Like

Re: Can Anyone In NYSC Camp Confirm The Payment Of N38,900 Alawee? by SBabaJ(m): 2:34pm On Mar 20, 2013
1313: I feel sad and angry when people start single on nairaland because the allowee of the corpers is increase to such a paltry amount.it shows that we don't even know how value as graduate and gow mouch we worth. Is this also a sign of poverty mentality? Why can't they pay at least 50k? Most of these copers are in the thick bush suffering in the name of saving their father's land. If you think am ungrateful,then you don't know how much wealth we have in this country and how valuable you are.
This Write Up Coupled With The Heat Can Cause A Nervous Breakdown.

2 Likes

Re: Can Anyone In NYSC Camp Confirm The Payment Of N38,900 Alawee? by Lakelarge(m): 2:38pm On Mar 20, 2013
omeiz93: I put a call to my oga at the top, and he categorically said it is a lie, pleaae, you people should CONFIRMED the authenticity of your reports before posting.

Are U Mocking NSCDS Boss? ...I Pretend I Didnt See Ur Own Flaw.

3 Likes

Re: Can Anyone In NYSC Camp Confirm The Payment Of N38,900 Alawee? by Nobody: 2:38pm On Mar 20, 2013
mysticgal: my dad said in his own time alawee was #200.orozo technical college abuja,i can imagine how they coped.

#200 then would be the #300,000 now. Ur dad should have a car then, cos in the late 70's and early, a brand new wagon from PAN was about #4000

2 Likes

Re: Can Anyone In NYSC Camp Confirm The Payment Of N38,900 Alawee? by soladollar(m): 2:44pm On Mar 20, 2013
d DG just left Katsina and he confirmed d rumour as false
Re: Can Anyone In NYSC Camp Confirm The Payment Of N38,900 Alawee? by Nobody: 2:54pm On Mar 20, 2013
Hi guys.
I created this page on facebook "MY NYSC EXPERiENCE corper shaun" for people to share there experience and give some rcomendations to the board and some advice to prospects that will be serving soon.
please feel free to say something even if its a story of your service experience.
thanks.
Re: Can Anyone In NYSC Camp Confirm The Payment Of N38,900 Alawee? by franchizy(m): 3:02pm On Mar 20, 2013
I will challenge the NYSC in court shoul they attempt to pay coppers 38k Allowance. How can they pay coppers who are serving there fatherland such a huge sum wen the ministries pay civil servants a minimum wage of 18k
I condemn it, I condemn it
As I hope this is just a rumour anyway
Re: Can Anyone In NYSC Camp Confirm The Payment Of N38,900 Alawee? by brosdoncome(m): 3:17pm On Mar 20, 2013
Jesuspikin87: My Sister In Iseyin Camp, Oyo State confirmed it.

I guess d payment starts 2mrrow, get us posted if its true.....I'm currently serving in Ibadan and will be going 2 camp next week to pick corpers posted to our local govt.
Re: Can Anyone In NYSC Camp Confirm The Payment Of N38,900 Alawee? by Chasicolis(f): 3:22pm On Mar 20, 2013
mysticgal: my dad said in his own time alawee was #200.orozo technical college abuja,i can imagine how they coped.
economy was good then.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

NYSC To Married Female Corpers: Maiden Name To Be Replaced With Husband Surname / See The Reason Most Nigeria Graduates Are Unemployable (pics) / Picture Of Corpers Being Punished By Soldiers In Camp

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.