Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,046 members, 7,799,544 topics. Date: Wednesday, 17 April 2024 at 12:29 AM

Can Anyone In NYSC Camp Confirm The Payment Of N38,900 Alawee? - NYSC (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / Can Anyone In NYSC Camp Confirm The Payment Of N38,900 Alawee? (44169 Views)

What Are These Pregnant Women Doing In NYSC Camp(pic) / FG To Increase NYSC Allowance To N38,000 By March / Nysc Now Pay N38,000 'ALAWEE' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Can Anyone In NYSC Camp Confirm The Payment Of N38,900 Alawee? by maj007(m): 3:28pm On Mar 20, 2013
slimyem: You CANNOT be a graduate!!
No fvcking way!!

I believe he is.

That's a confirmation of how rotten our educational system has become. It's so sad to see Naija graduates who cannot put together a flawless write-up of less that 100 words.

Why won't we have so many unemployed graduates when we produce the likes of the guy in question in large numbers.

I have come across a Mech Engine 2/1 graduate who could not identify the alternator of a car let alone know the funcion.

So, so sad. Baba God ma wo wa niran oh.
Re: Can Anyone In NYSC Camp Confirm The Payment Of N38,900 Alawee? by GoodGOOD: 3:30pm On Mar 20, 2013
[quote author=jigawatts]

it is a big lie and if dey such amount u guy should expect speacial task
Re: Can Anyone In NYSC Camp Confirm The Payment Of N38,900 Alawee? by brosdoncome(m): 3:32pm On Mar 20, 2013
mysticgal: my dad said in his own time alawee was #200.orozo technical college abuja,i can imagine how they coped.

Do u know anything about purchasing power parity, d future value of money in it present amount over a period of years, nominal value of money and real value? So baby girl, don't be surprised, Economics can handle that for u. cheesy
Re: Can Anyone In NYSC Camp Confirm The Payment Of N38,900 Alawee? by Emperor5c(m): 3:35pm On Mar 20, 2013
Enokelz: grin ;most of the ppl commenting on dis r not even coppers........
Yes, you're right about that. they are all "aluminiums" and "silver"
Chai! What a thread grin

3 Likes

Re: Can Anyone In NYSC Camp Confirm The Payment Of N38,900 Alawee? by Kirinwa: 3:38pm On Mar 20, 2013
franchizy: I will challenge the NYSC in court shoul they attempt to pay coppers 38k Allowance. How can they pay coppers who are serving there fatherland such a huge sum wen the ministries pay civil servants a minimum wage of 18k
I condemn it, I condemn it
As I hope this is just a rumour anyway

Notice me go hammer your head for wall.Enemy of progress. Jobless cyniature .

1 Like

Re: Can Anyone In NYSC Camp Confirm The Payment Of N38,900 Alawee? by stankezzy: 3:40pm On Mar 20, 2013
it is true,it is onley the poster did not hear what he was told very well.the fct minister gave #3800 naira to copers posted to far areas within fct for transport nd logistics.
Re: Can Anyone In NYSC Camp Confirm The Payment Of N38,900 Alawee? by juwonsmyle(m): 3:46pm On Mar 20, 2013
booqee: abeg delete joor! Is it because you were paid #9000 in ur time?? Gerrout abeg! Mtcheww..
. On point bro. D person na enemy of progress and mk him bounce jawe. Mk him pray 4 gud finz in his life and 4 odas dan being an isiewu!!!!!!!!!!!!
Re: Can Anyone In NYSC Camp Confirm The Payment Of N38,900 Alawee? by Kirinwa: 3:50pm On Mar 20, 2013
GBAGAUN!!!!!
I told you to be quiet but you refused.
English - F9

maj007:

I believe he is.

That's a confirmation of how rotten our educational system has become. It's so sad to see(Naija) graduates who cannot put together a flawless write-up of less that 100 words.

Why won't we have so many unemployed graduates when we produce the likes of the guy in question in large numbers.

I have come across a (Mech Engine 2/1) graduate who could not identify the alternator of a car let alone know the (funcion.)

Re: Can Anyone In NYSC Camp Confirm The Payment Of N38,900 Alawee? by motunolajide(f): 4:03pm On Mar 20, 2013
acidtalk: Jonathan is trying to just score cheap politics while in office.

A government that is still struggling to pay minimum wage for those employed is now increasing the 'allowance' of corpers who have only a year to serve, get housed and feeded for free and most of them still get paid at their primary assignment posting as well as get extra income from their parents, siblings and aristos.

Do something to curbe the high rate of unemployment first Mr Jonathan. That N38,900 allowance for a single corper could readily be used to pay two 'ex' corpers a monthly salary.

Let's look for a permanent solution to better the lives of the people and not some irrelevant cheap staunts.

The unemployed need that money most (even half of it) than most corpers who are still dependent on their parents and relatives.
Re: Can Anyone In NYSC Camp Confirm The Payment Of N38,900 Alawee? by Cabsso(m): 4:04pm On Mar 20, 2013

A government that is still struggling to pay minimum wage for those employed is now increasing the 'allowance' of corpers who have only a year to serve, get housed and feeded for free and most of them still get paid at their primary assignment posting as well as get extra income from their parents, siblings and aristos.

Do something to curbe the high rate of unemployment first Mr Jonathan. That N38,900 allowance for a single corper could readily be used to pay two 'ex' corpers a monthly salary.

Let's look for a permanent solution to better the lives of the people and not some irrelevant cheap staunts.

The unemployed need that money most (even half of it) than most corpers who are still dependent on their parents and relatives.

I dnt lik d way u r seein it, if d gov‘t choose 2increase alawi is a 9ice plan in tacklin unemployment issue. Corpers wit plans understand wat am sayin so pls chill job wil com soon 4dos unemployed my God‘s Grace.
Re: Can Anyone In NYSC Camp Confirm The Payment Of N38,900 Alawee? by Cabsso(m): 4:05pm On Mar 20, 2013

Re: Can Anyone In NYSC Camp Confirm The Payment Of N38,900 Alawee? by TechyGuy: 4:07pm On Mar 20, 2013
maj007:

I believe he is.

That's a confirmation of how rotten our educational system has become. It's so sad to see Naija graduates who cannot put together a flawless write-up of less that 100 words.

I have come across a Mech Engine 2/1 graduate who could not identify the alternator of a car let alone know the funcion.

I will not agree the problem is our education system, me thinks its the focus of our present day youth. I had a classmate, we were close friends, he is not dull but never really made effort to improve his grammar. I tried to help but he just wasn't interested, he was all about money. My younger bro graduated recently, he speaks good English and has pretty high IQ and sense of humor, it's the same system.
The average Nigerian youth just don't want to learn, they want to make money! The values are twisted.
Re: Can Anyone In NYSC Camp Confirm The Payment Of N38,900 Alawee? by Noctis(m): 4:21pm On Mar 20, 2013
^^
Someone has a crush on their little brother.
Re: Can Anyone In NYSC Camp Confirm The Payment Of N38,900 Alawee? by johnemeka(m): 4:23pm On Mar 20, 2013
[color=#770077][/color]This rumour will be true but is not for this moment...This rumour will be true but is not for this moment...This rumour will be true but is not for this moment...
Re: Can Anyone In NYSC Camp Confirm The Payment Of N38,900 Alawee? by dj5naira(m): 4:30pm On Mar 20, 2013
akino:
Pele awe.na dis mata make think go like this?no worry God dey.

Lucifer too!
Re: Can Anyone In NYSC Camp Confirm The Payment Of N38,900 Alawee? by cokoesang: 4:30pm On Mar 20, 2013
i de feel u my brother
Re: Can Anyone In NYSC Camp Confirm The Payment Of N38,900 Alawee? by dj5naira(m): 4:31pm On Mar 20, 2013
SBabaJ:
This Write Up Coupled With The Heat Can Cause A Nervous Breakdown.

Switch on the fan.
Re: Can Anyone In NYSC Camp Confirm The Payment Of N38,900 Alawee? by dj5naira(m): 4:38pm On Mar 20, 2013
I can.
Re: Can Anyone In NYSC Camp Confirm The Payment Of N38,900 Alawee? by tucute: 4:42pm On Mar 20, 2013
I know if this really comes out positive, the serving corp members will be jumping and dancing azonto while jamming Osadebe's classical.
Re: Can Anyone In NYSC Camp Confirm The Payment Of N38,900 Alawee? by nonesense: 4:44pm On Mar 20, 2013
mysticgal: my dad said in his own time alawee was #200.orozo technical college abuja,i can imagine how they coped.
shey Area father dey serve? grin
Re: Can Anyone In NYSC Camp Confirm The Payment Of N38,900 Alawee? by etochi11(m): 4:49pm On Mar 20, 2013

which 1 b ur own sef?? Bad belle
Re: Can Anyone In NYSC Camp Confirm The Payment Of N38,900 Alawee? by miccheck57: 4:59pm On Mar 20, 2013
Make all of una keep quiet... I was paid 9,700 wen I served... And I didn't die... You want it increased by all means yet u complain of high recurrent expenditure in GEJ's administration... I wonder what the future leaders will do to governance...
19,800 is not enough for u... Awon oju kokoro
Re: Can Anyone In NYSC Camp Confirm The Payment Of N38,900 Alawee? by Ligxy(f): 5:02pm On Mar 20, 2013
ot_bliz:
gbagaun here and there..."get housed and FEEDED"
lwkmd, I just knew somebody will see this. kikikikikiki grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Can Anyone In NYSC Camp Confirm The Payment Of N38,900 Alawee? by AGROJOSY(m): 5:12pm On Mar 20, 2013
(Agrojosy)I just heard from a corper in Nasarawa state that they've begin paying them N38900 in their orientation camp... Confirmed from an otondo in abuja camp and its d same news [color=#006600][/color] cool
Re: Can Anyone In NYSC Camp Confirm The Payment Of N38,900 Alawee? by wengerjay(m): 5:22pm On Mar 20, 2013
Walahi,if na true talk say they wan increase alawi to #38k,i am ready to serve my fatherland for 5 years.
Re: Can Anyone In NYSC Camp Confirm The Payment Of N38,900 Alawee? by bosun11(m): 6:28pm On Mar 20, 2013
Kirinwa: Where is CRAZYMAN when you need him. It's a BIG lie.Abeg delete this thread joor. RUMOUR upon rumour.Op you heard poo.No allawe has been paid in any orientation camp in Nigeria. It's being expected either Thursday or Friday and it's 19,800.Mod. delete this thread o.I dey. Vex. angry
I heard, I heard without any source. RUBBISH.

Oboy calm down na..y ur body dey hot..go collect ur 38k joo.hahahahahahaha
Re: Can Anyone In NYSC Camp Confirm The Payment Of N38,900 Alawee? by soladollar(m): 7:08pm On Mar 20, 2013
na lie jor, d DG of nysc came down to the katsina camp 2de and put to rest d rumours concerning d increased allawee. Its all cooked up. There.s no iota of truth in it
Re: Can Anyone In NYSC Camp Confirm The Payment Of N38,900 Alawee? by seyi360(m): 7:21pm On Mar 20, 2013
omeiz93: I put a call to my oga at the top, and he categorically said it is a lie, pleaae, you people should confirmed the authenticity of your reports before posting.
. "You people should confirmed" haba, your gbagaun just killed d bird on tweeter
Re: Can Anyone In NYSC Camp Confirm The Payment Of N38,900 Alawee? by dahmie2013: 7:44pm On Mar 20, 2013
omeiz93: I put a call to my oga at the top, and he categorically said it is a lie, pleaae, you people should confirmed the authenticity of your reports before posting.
Daz or!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

See The Reason Most Nigeria Graduates Are Unemployable (pics) / Picture Of Corpers Being Punished By Soldiers In Camp / How To Change NYSC Date Of Birth During Online Registration

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.