Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,637 members, 7,801,842 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 01:39 AM

Lasu Zone! - Education (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Lasu Zone! (5936 Views)

LASU Students Protest The Increment Of Fees From N25,000 To N250,000 / Lasu: Lagos University Gets New Vice Chancellor / Post Ume Questions For Lasu, Unilag,oau,uniben And Futa Avaliable (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lasu Zone! by samyyoung(m): 10:39am On Sep 18, 2008
eleshi, welcome to the lasu Zone platform, n thanks for keeping people posted, i receive a lot of calls through this medium of students who wants to get to lasu, i believe i committed my self at first, so i have to live up to expectation

Keep preparing for our resumption
Re: Lasu Zone! by eleshin(m): 6:40pm On Sep 22, 2008
sammy,you are welcome,i'm ready to attend to any question of both staylites and freshers alike.just post ur situation here we will be glad to profer a solution to it.lasu is where we belong and lasuite is who we are,one 4 all and all 4 one we stand
Re: Lasu Zone! by eleshin(m): 4:45pm On Sep 25, 2008
THE RESULTS OF BOTH THE GRADUATING AND NON GRADUATING STUDENTS IS NOW AVAILABLE ON LASU WEBSITE,CHECK UR RESULT B4 WE RESUME.
Re: Lasu Zone! by akym(m): 5:01pm On Oct 02, 2008
Let's try as much as more possible to keep being

Our brother's keeper.

One love.

One LASU.
Re: Lasu Zone! by Harlex(m): 11:49pm On Oct 02, 2008
Sammy-young, i will like to tell u that you have just initiated a trend on nairaland, i just hope all we lasuites will do our best to keep this trend alive.

Am Harlex by name, just got addmitted to LASU FOUNDATION PROGRAMME, HOPE TO MEET SOME FOUNDATION STUDENT LIKE ME ON THIS VERY TREND.
Re: Lasu Zone! by akym(m): 3:54pm On Oct 06, 2008
k
Re: Lasu Zone! by eleshin(m): 6:40pm On Oct 08, 2008
next week is the d-day for we lasuites.welcome back staylites and freshers alike.
Re: Lasu Zone! by eleshin(m): 8:45pm On Oct 12, 2008
have you guys see one stupid ade talking nosence abt our dear lasu
Re: Lasu Zone! by eleshin(m): 12:22am On Oct 14, 2008
we just resume today for anorher session.let the academic activities begins cos i miss lecture,i miss lasu the best university in the whole world.
Re: Lasu Zone! by yemi221(m): 5:17pm On Oct 14, 2008
@ eleshin
i dont think that ade of a person is a lasuiet.he is a fool
Re: Lasu Zone! by orobski(m): 3:11am On Oct 15, 2008
[size=8pt]of the greatest lasuite!
ever conscious lasuite!
ever reasonable lasuite!
ever ko ni gba lasuite!
ever understanding lasuite!
coolu coolu temper

i love this thread because it serves a means of uniting lasuite and a forum of providing useful information to new lasuites
my advice is that eleshin i dont want us to talk about that impostor ade4prof on this thread let just leave him and his claim to be a lasuites but acts contrary to what a lasuite will do.
my advice to the young lasuites is that they should study hard to become a lasu scholar so that be among those will be giving money.
, am still much around ,
[size=8pt]
[/size][/size]
Re: Lasu Zone! by davolas(m): 7:44am On Oct 15, 2008
name-ola david
course-biochemistry
level-100.
guyz it gud dis thread is created to unite we lasu student,i bet u the best is yet to come.peace all.
Re: Lasu Zone! by davolas(m): 7:45am On Oct 15, 2008
name-ola david
course-biochemistry
level-100.
guyz it gud dis thread is created to unite we lasu student,i bet u the best is yet to come.peace all.
Re: Lasu Zone! by moses4luv(m): 12:08pm On Oct 15, 2008
hi eleshin
i have been giving admission in lasu through the third round pume but since then i have been trying to get my bursary number but is not displaying what can i do now.?
when are freshers resuming school?
one love

Re: Lasu Zone! by moses4luv(m): 12:12pm On Oct 15, 2008
when is new student going to resume
Re: Lasu Zone! by eleshin(m): 7:42pm On Oct 15, 2008
moses4luv:

hi eleshin
i have been giving admission in lasu through the third round pume but since then i have been trying to get my bursary number but is not displaying what can i do now.?
when are freshers resuming school?
one love

once ur name has appear on the admission list,you dont have any problem,just make sure you dont spend your money,they will soon give you your bursary number,meanwhile you can go to bursary office in the administration building behind the library to lodge an official complaint.but you dont have any problem it is the school problem,they will give you because without bursary you cant pay sch. fees.both the staylite and freshers resume on monday 13th of october 2008,so try and go to your department for more info.you can also inform your HOD about the bursary problem,but dont sweat it cos it happens every year.one thing is sure they will soon give you,pls dont spend ur school fees oh! cos in lasu no receipt no exam!
Re: Lasu Zone! by eleshin(m): 1:24pm On Oct 17, 2008
most beautiful girl in lasu pagaent will come up next month,if you are bold and beautiful,get urself a form to day and be the next miss lasu
Re: Lasu Zone! by eleshin(m): 6:11pm On Oct 21, 2008
lasuite i remain

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

I'm 22yrs Old I've Stayed 6yrs At Home, Help!! I'm Worried / The American Math Team That Beat The Chinese Team - Picture / UNIBEN Post UTME 2012 /2013 Exam Date Is Out.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.