Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,373 members, 7,808,306 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 10:09 AM

Animals, Even The Birds - Islam for Muslims - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam for Muslims / Animals, Even The Birds (4693 Views)

Does The Quran Demand That We Respect Animals / Slaugther Of Animals Islamic Method , Barbaric Or Civilised ? / Drawing Pictures & Animals (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Animals, Even The Birds by eninn: 1:36pm On Mar 20, 2013
The prophet’s mercy to animals, Even the bird found a place in his heart
The prophet’s heart would be shaken to its very foundations if he saw a distressed bird that lost its babies. A wounded animal, a hungry animal, a sick animal , insects burnt, water being polluted moved his heart, too, and stirred his compassion, yet on his shoulder he onus of imparting God’s message to the whole of the world. How great is such a prophet!

How miraculous is this prophet!

He is the message of heavens to the earth, the message of mercy, the exemplary to be followed. God says in the Holy Quran what means; “you have in the Messenger of Allah an excellent exemplar for him who hopes in Allah and the latter day and remembers Allah much. (21)

Prophet Muhammad called not to kill even a frog and he said, “Its croaking is tasbeeh (praising God).” Always with this litany was capped his words” Those who are not merciful will not find mercy( on the part of God).”

Such is his mercy that inspired his followers such as Um’ar ibn Al-Kahtab to the extent that he, too, was so worried if an animal was stumbled in the far east or west and feared that he would be held responsible for it before his Lord; he says” I fear that If an animal is stumbled in the far east or west that I will be held accountable before my Lord on the Day of Judgment.”

This is Mohammed, who rebuked the tyrannies of his times including emperors, notwithstanding he would be moved for a bird that lost its babies.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h_u5bkXHuJE

(7 parts)

1 Like

Re: Animals, Even The Birds by maclatunji: 9:51am On Mar 21, 2013
^Nice post. You are one of my favourite posters.
Re: Animals, Even The Birds by maclatunji: 3:25pm On Mar 22, 2013
Kindness to Animals

In that age when men were often cruel to each other, let alone to animals, the Prophet (peace be upon him) taught his Companions, that one should be kind to all living things, animal or plant, since they are all part of Allah’s creation. He taught that a woman would enter Jahannam (Hell) because she had locked up a cat without giving it anything to eat.
He nursed a sick rooster back to health. He was kind to cat who like to sleep in his house every night and use to rise and open the door for it himself. Once when Ayesha was riding a camel who would not obey, she beat it, so he said to her, admonishing, “Gently, Ayesha gently.”

Once a rough and uncouth Arab came to the Messenger and said, “Muhammad, give me of what Allah has given you.” So the Messenger gave him the money that was on him, then asked if he had given him enough. The man answered in a rude manner that it was not enough, nor was it adequate. The Companions wanted to shove the man away or beat him, but the Messenger said, “No, no, leave him to me.” He took him to his house and gave him more, then asked is this was enough. The man, well pleased, answered that it was enough and began to thank Allah and his Messenger. The Messenger asked him to go out to the Companions and to tell them that he was satisfied, for they may have resented to his former behaviour. The man did so.

When the Messenger met his Companions later he explained that to them by means of an allegory. He said that there was once a man who had a recalcitrant camel that had run away from him. People kept trying to bring it back to him by pulling or beating it, but he asked them not to interfere between him and his camel. Then he took some bush and kept giving it to the camel little by little until the camel came back to him again. He concluded the story by saying that had they beat or rough-handled the man, it would not have helped him towards faith.
One day while he was teaching a group of people a little bird kept hovering over his head. He stopped and asked, “Who was deprived this poor bird of its chick?” A little boy in the group said, “It was I, Messenger of Allah.” Whereupon the Messenger instructed him to return the chick immediately.

Source: Al-Ismail, Tahia, The Life of Muhammad, Ta-Ha Publishers, London, UK, 1988. p.436-437.

http://mercyprophet.org/mul/node/978
Re: Animals, Even The Birds by eninn: 2:06pm On Mar 23, 2013
peace be upon you

gazak allah khiran

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IC1nsWQdqWo

In his heart, everything has a portion, the distressed among people would go to him to ease their hearts even the distressed animals would do the same thing. He once entered the garden of man from the Ansar (Muslims of Madinah) and there was a camel. When the Prophet (peace and blessings be upon him and his house) saw the camel it froze and its eyes started watering. Then the Prophet of Allah (peace and blessings be upon him and his house) came to it and rubbed its ears so it calmed down. Then the Prophet (peace and blessings be upon him and his house) said, “Who is the owner of this camel? Whose camel is this?” A young man from the Ansar told him (peace and blessings be upon him and his house),”O Messenger of Allah, it belongs to me.” Then he told him (peace and blessings be upon him and his house), “Do you not fear Allah with regard to this beast which Allah has let you own? It complained to me that you starve it and tire it by overworking it and using it beyond its capacity.”
Re: Animals, Even The Birds by eninn: 2:14pm On Mar 26, 2013

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ezd_kO13uAw

Once on return from a military campaign, a few Companions took away the chicks of a bird from their nest to stroke them. The mother bird came back and when it could not find its chicks in the nest, it began to fly around screeching. When informed of the matter, Allaah’s Messenger sallallaahu `alayhi wa sallam ( may Allaah exalt his mention ) became angry and ordered the chicks to be put back in the nest. [Abu Daawood]
Re: Animals, Even The Birds by eninn: 11:52am On Mar 30, 2013

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PRw25KZG0vE

His mercy was not only confined to caring about animals but it goes even more, Seeing a hungry animal would move his heart so much to the extent that he would go to its owner rebuking him for not feeding his animal.

This shows the greatness of God's mercy has no limits

Once the Prophet passed by a camel that was so emaciated its back was one with its abdomen. Upon that, the Prophet said, “Fear Allah with regard to livestock. Ride them in a fitting way and eat them when they are in good condition.”
Re: Animals, Even The Birds by eninn: 12:22pm On Apr 02, 2013
The prophet was so emphatic on feeding animals; feeding animals or helping them to drink may remit your sins regardless of what great they are. Planting a tree that a wild bird may eat from will surely bring you may rewards. Starving an animal to death will be mete out with hell. There are many Hadiths in this regard, it should be noted here that the prophet is not expressing his personal opinion, his words are minute understanding of God’s word to him- The Holy Quran.

The Prophet said, “If any Muslim plants any plant and a human being or an animal eats of it, he will be rewarded as if he had given that much in charity.” – (Al-Bukhari)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AAHUarcECWc
Re: Animals, Even The Birds by eninn: 1:17pm On Apr 05, 2013
The prophet, in order to urge people to feed helpless animals, says” there was a Jewish LovePeddler, who used to commit adultery, took it as craft. It happened that she passed by a well and, as she was thirsty, she came down to the well to quench her thirst. When she ascended to the brim of the well, she found a dog out of breath from the blunt of thirst.

“It must have been suffering exactly like me” she thought.

She took off her shoes and went down to the well and filled it with water and stretched her hand and quenched the dog’s thirst. When this LovePeddler died, she was let into heaven and her long series of sins were remitted because of just quenching the dog’s thirst.

Another story that the prophet narrated is a blood-curdling story for those who prevent animals from food; the prophet says” a woman entered the hell because she imprisoned a cat, she neither fed it nor did she set it free to eat.”
Re: Animals, Even The Birds by eninn: 2:14pm On Apr 08, 2013

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SrSWnv-LDYA

Burdening animals with that they could not bear also would move his heart, it should be noted that the prophet’s words concerning animals or whatever are not mere pieces of advice, the prophet’s words are rules and legislations that man should stand accountable for here in this life and the hereafter if he violates these rules.

It happened that he saw some people sitting on animals so he commented, “Keep them safe and sound when riding them and when leaving them, don’t use them as chairs for your side talks in the streets and markets. A ridden animal might be better than its rider and might remember and mention God more than its rider does.”
Re: Animals, Even The Birds by eninn: 1:24pm On Apr 12, 2013

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Dpt_yEs7XEc

Blood animal sports was a long entrenched habit at the time of the prophet, and even is still ongoing, this was opposed by the prophet and even made prohibited. It was reported that Prophet Muhammad prohibited the killing of a bird for the sake of pleasure and not for a specific beneficial need, the Prophet said, “Anyone who would kill a bird, this bird would come on Doomsday and say, “God, this person killed me for pleasure and not for benefit.” He prohibited taking any animal or any living creature as a target for shooting.

The Prophet (PBUH) said; “Do not clip the forelock of a horse, for decency is attached to their forelock, for it protects it; nor their tail, for it is fly-flap.” (Narrated by Utba bin Farqad abu abd)

In this respect as Ibn Umar said; “I heard the Messenger of Allah, , say, whoever mutilates a living creature and then does not repent, Allah will mutilate him on the Day of Judgment”
Re: Animals, Even The Birds by eninn: 1:58pm On Apr 15, 2013
Re: Animals, Even The Birds by eninn: 2:22pm On Apr 18, 2013
Jabir told that God’s Messenger forbade the striking the face or branding on the face of any animal. He said when an ass, which had been branded on his face, had passed by: “God curse the one who branded it.” (Narrated by Jabir bin Abdullah)

For the sake of brevity, we condense animals rights granted by Mohammed the messenger of Islam in the following points:

1-Animals are to be protected against any harm.

2-Animals are to be given utmost care

3- Animals are to be lavished with mercy

4- Animals are to be fed

5-Animals are not to be overburdened or oppressed

6-Animals are to be given health care.

7-Animals are to live in clean environment

8-Animals are not to be cursed

9-Animals are not to be mutilated.

10-Animals are not to be killed unless for food

11-Nothing to be held in their necks lest they are suffocated.

12-Baby animals are to given full suckling

13-Animals are not to be burnt with fire

14-Animals are not slaughtered in the best way and not before other animals

15-Animals are not to be given bad food.
Re: Animals, Even The Birds by eninn: 1:33pm On Apr 22, 2013
Re: Animals, Even The Birds by eninn: 2:15pm On Apr 25, 2013
Re: Animals, Even The Birds by eninn: 12:53pm On May 16, 2013
Re: Animals, Even The Birds by eninn: 1:55pm On May 31, 2013
Re: Animals, Even The Birds by eninn: 5:35pm On Dec 24, 2013
Re: Animals, Even The Birds by DMainMan: 8:55pm On Dec 24, 2013
Nyc 1 eninn. And this thread didnt even reach front page. I dont know wat has happened to d mods.
Re: Animals, Even The Birds by eninn: 4:22pm On Dec 28, 2013
Re: Animals, Even The Birds by eninn: 7:03pm On Nov 03, 2014
Re: Animals, Even The Birds by eninn: 8:04pm On Dec 25, 2014
Many Christians do not know that in the Holy Quran Jesus is mentioned by name twenty-five times. For example:

.. We gave Jesus the son of Mary Clear (Signs) and strengthened him with the holy spirit. .. Quran 2:87

Behold! the angels said: "O Mary! Allah gives thee glad tidings of a Word from Him: his name will be Christ Jesus, the son of Mary, held in honor in this world and the Hereafter and of (the company of) those nearest to Allah. Quran 3:45

.. Christ Jesus the son of Mary was (no more than) an apostle of Allah .. Quran 4:171

And in their footsteps We sent Jesus the son of Mary, confirming the Law that had come before him .. Quran 5:46

And Zakariya and John, and Jesus and Elias: all in the ranks of the righteous: Quran 6:85

The Quranic Titles of Jesus

Though Jesus is mentioned by name in twenty-five places in the Holy Quran he is also addressed with respect as: "Ibne Maryam" - son of Mary; as Masi (Heb) Messiah - translated as Christ; "Abd-ullah" servant of Allah; "Rasul -Ullah" - Messenger of Allah.

He is spoken of as "the word of God", as "the spirit of God", as a "Sign of God", and numerous other epithets of honor spread over fifteen different chapters. The Holy Quran honors this great Messenger of God, and over the past fourteen hundred years Muslims continue to hold Jesus as a symbol of truth.

Islam requires Muslims to respect the faith of others

Regardless of historical facts and theological differences that Christians may have among themselves or theological differences Muslims may have with Christianity we cannot disregard the sentiments of practicing Christians who use this occasion to revere Jesus .

Prophet Muhammad was always very respectful towards the Christians. According to Islamic historians, Ibn e Saad and Ibn e Hisham, once there was a delegation of Byzantine Christians, who were traveling from Yemen to Madinah. The delegation was lead by a bishop by the name of Zqyd al-Usquf, who came to discuss a number of issues with Prophet Muhammad . When the time of their prayer came, they asked the Prophet if they could do their worship in the mosque of the Prophet. He answered, "Conduct your service here in the mosque. It is a place dedicated to God."
We should never ridicule the religious beliefs of others, no matter how much we disagree with them. God says in the Quran: "And insult not those whom they worship besides God, lest they insult God wrongfully without knowledge. Thus We have made fair-seeming to each people its own doings; then to their Lord is their return and He shall then inform them of all that they used to do".

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=56h5CduZ7Bs
Re: Animals, Even The Birds by eninn: 8:43pm On Dec 28, 2014
Re: Animals, Even The Birds by eninn: 12:13pm On Oct 12, 2016
Always, we find in our prophet’s instructions many benefits for us as Allah almighty says about the prophet: “Verily, there has come unto you a Messenger (Muhammad) from amongst yourselves (i.e. whom you know well). It grieves him that you should receive any injury or difficulty. He (Muhammad ) is anxious over you (to be rightly guided, to repent to Allah, and beg Him to pardon and forgive your sins, in order that you may enter Paradise and be saved from the punishment of the Hell-fire), for the believers (he is) full of pity, kind, and merciful.”[Sûrat At-Taubah(The Repentance)-verse 128].

One of these useful instructions is that the prophet asked us not to breed dogs inside houses, which complies with the latest scientific discoveries.

Analysis of breast cancer cases by researchers at the University of Munich showed that patients with this type of cancer were significantly more likely to have kept a dog than a cat.They found that 79.7 per cent of all patients had intensive contact with dogs before they were diagnosed and only 4.4 per cent of the patients did not have pets at any time compared to 57.3 per cent of a healthy control group. So there was a 29-fold increased risk for pet owners.

Also, prophet Mohamed peace be upon him ordered us to wash the used plate by the dog for seven times one of these times to be by dust.

Here we have to remember that the prophet peace be upon him didn’t make any comment about breeding cats as he used to see one of his companions (Abo horaira) who like cats and used to breed a cat and the prophet did not comment about that act, but on the other hand he ordered people not to breed dogs in houses but they can keep it outside the house for guarding purposes.

Keeping dogs outside the house “in garden for example” is acceptable according to the prophet orders as that keep dogs away from any direct contact with human
Another study in Norway reported a very high level53.3 per centof breast cancers in 14,401 dogs.

In looking for a reason, scientists found a virus common in both dogs and humans.

The one they homed in on is the” mouse mammary tumour virus” (MMTV), which triggers breast cancer in mice and which has been investigated for possible links to human breast cancer.
The theory is that dogs, and possibly other pets, transmit MMTV or MMTVlike viruses that can induce human breast cancer.
The researchers say the theory may help to explain why women from Eastern countries are at increased risk of breast cancer when they move to Western nations? Asian or Oriental women seldom keep dogs as pets.
Migration to Western countries may cause them to alter their lifestyle, including keeping pet dogs.

هل انتشر الإسلام بالسيف ؟ د ذاكر نايك Zakir Naik

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iHQThe0Hmwg

هل العمل في الفندق حلال ام حرام ؟ د ذاكر نايك Zakir Naik

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XMROEZh806s

شاب يسأل عن طريقه تعامله مع امه التي ترفض تطبيقه لسنة النبي ذاكر نايك Dr Zakir Naik

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fekkdfohHYA
Re: Animals, Even The Birds by eninn: 9:42am On Oct 17, 2016
Someone told me
Animals depending on what kind also understand good vibes from humans like children.

We also need mercy like animals from Allah (subhanala ta'la)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yks6LTtkQtk

Someone told me
\\\\
Again, an excellent post and a reminder of the moral goodness within Islam

\\\
my brother

you can ask anything you want in islam and inshaallah i will answer you

you're welcome always
\\\
I am pleased to report that the nation of Costa Rica has demonstrated agreement with this precept by banning sport hunting.

http://www.reuters.com/article/us-co...8BA04P20121211

It is my sincere hope that the other nations of the world will follow in Costa Rica's footsteps.
\\\\
Given what we have already discussed, I consider this a wholesome development. Romania follows in the footsteps of Costa Rica (to a certain extent).

https://www.theguardian.com/environm...-and-wild-cats

\\\\
Oh, yes, animals understand far more than we think. They too have feelings for each other ... and for us.

In the Holy Qur'an, doesn't it say, animals, too, have their communities?
\\\\
I read your post Love and mercy over and over and get not tired, it's lovely

\\\
Excellent and thank you. I recall the injunction in the Holy Qur'an stating that you must feed your animals before you feed yourself. An intelligent and selfless thing to do.
\\\
I had no idea Muhammad did/said any of that about animals. Interesting.
\\\\
Thank you so much. Prophet Mohamed must have been a wonderful person. At home we are also great animal lovers and care for their wellness. We have an adopted cat, he's very cute and intelligent: opens the doors, knows what there is in the fridge, knows if you are sad or happy, knows the exact time when my husband comes back from work and waits impatiently at the door.
I come from a christian family in middle /south Europe and like my ancestors we don't keep dogs at home. That is something perhaps more modern influenced by the elite classes where princesses used to have "pets". I don't agree with having other type of animals at home and in general I have other ideas about domestication of animals. They should have much more freedom and respect and our relation with them should be more like complementary. I think humans "use" animals and we don't give them much in exchange. Many are dissappearing. Look at how many reports there are about whales, dolphins and many other creatures are stranded on beaches all around the world. Or look at the last reports about gorillas and other animals on the edge of extintion.

We discovered that the domestic animal food industry has many dark sides, that made us change about the diet for our cat and it made us understand why so many dogs and cats are having tumours in Europe, Northamerica, Japan,...:

http://www.naturalnews.com/032830_pe...gredients.html

Thank you for the Dr.Zakir Naik links. He's a very intelligent person.

\\\
I once was given two free birds in a cage. I had them a little while, and felt really bad that they were in that cage. So I took them outside one sunny afternoon, and opened the door of their cage.

The male, came out and flew to a high tree branch and waited there calling out. Princess, the female came out, but instead of flying off right away, followed me around the yard as if saying goodbye to me, and I told her she could be free now and fly away, and finally she took off and flew to her friend waiting there in the treesmiley She was so cute.
\\\\
مسيحية سألت عن محمد في الانجيل لتعتنق الاسلام بعد الاجابة - د ذاكر نايك Dr Zakir

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CaLACDBc3BM

هل من الضروري اعتناق الاسلام لدخول الجنة ؟ - ذاكر نايك Zakir Naik

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HreBda_MUHU
Re: Animals, Even The Birds by eninn: 12:55pm On Oct 31, 2016
In that age when men were often cruel to each other, let alone to animals, the Prophet (peace be upon him) taught his Companions, that one should be kind to all living things, animal or plant, since they are all part of Allah’s creation. He taught that a woman would enter Jahannam (Hell) because she had locked up a cat without giving it anything to eat.
He nursed a sick rooster back to health. He was kind to cat who like to sleep in his house every night and use to rise and open the door for it himself. Once when Ayesha was riding a camel who would not obey, she beat it, so he said to her, admonishing, “Gently, Ayesha gently.”

Once a rough and uncouth Arab came to the Messenger and said, “Muhammad, give me of what Allah has given you.” So the Messenger gave him the money that was on him, then asked if he had given him enough. The man answered in a rude manner that it was not enough, nor was it adequate. The Companions wanted to shove the man away or beat him, but the Messenger said, “No, no, leave him to me.” He took him to his house and gave him more, then asked is this was enough. The man, well pleased, answered that it was enough and began to thank Allah and his Messenger. The Messenger asked him to go out to the Companions and to tell them that he was satisfied, for they may have resented to his former behaviour. The man did so.

When the Messenger met his Companions later he explained that to them by means of an allegory. He said that there was once a man who had a recalcitrant camel that had run away from him. People kept trying to bring it back to him by pulling or beating it, but he asked them not to interfere between him and his camel. Then he took some bush and kept giving it to the camel little by little until the camel came back to him again. He concluded the story by saying that had they beat or rough-handled the man, it would not have helped him towards faith.
One day while he was teaching a group of people a little bird kept hovering over his head. He stopped and asked, “Who was deprived this poor bird of its chick?” A little boy in the group said, “It was I, Messenger of Allah.” Whereupon the Messenger instructed him to return the chick immediately

How to proof the #Afterlife To an #atheist كيف تثبت #الآخرة لـ#ملحد

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=12qB_GNyqHI

حكم الدراسة المختلطة في كليات الطب! وما قدمه د.ذاكر للانسانية - ذاكر نايك Zakir Naik

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=icAVJH9-Rn4
Re: Animals, Even The Birds by eninn: 8:24am On Jan 09, 2017
It is permissible to eat the meat of onagers (“wild donkeys”) and it is haraam to eat the meat of domesticated donkeys. The first is permitted because of the report narrated by al-Bukhaari (5492) and Muslim (1196) from Abu Qataadah (may Allaah be pleased with him) who hunted an onager and brought a piece of it to the Prophet (peace and blessings of Allaah be upon him) and he ate some of it, and he said to his companions: “It is halaal, eat it.”

With regard to domesticated donkeys, their meat was permitted at first, then the Prophet (peace and blessings of Allaah be upon him) declared it to be haraam on the day of Khaybar.

Al-Bukhaari (5520) narrated that Jaabir ibn ‘Abd-Allaah (may Allaah be pleased with him) said: On the day of Khaybar, the Prophet (peace and blessings of Allaah be upon him) forbade the meat of domesticated donkeys, but he granted us a concession allowing us to eat the meat of horses.

Al-Bukhaari (5527) and Muslim (1936) narrated that Abu Tha’labah (may Allaah be pleased with him) said: The Messenger of Allaah (peace and blessings of Allaah be upon him) forbade the meat of domesticated donkeys.

Ibn Qudaamah (may Allaah have mercy on him) said: Most of the scholars believe that the meat of domesticated donkeys is haraam. Ahmad said: Fifteen of the companions of the Prophet (peace and blessings of Allaah be upon him) regarded it as makrooh (in the sense of being haraam). Ibn ‘Abd al-Barr said: There is no difference of opinion among the Muslims scholars today concerning the fact that it is haraam.

لماذا نعبد الله ونمجده وهو لا يحتاج لذلك؟ د ذاكر نايك Dr Zakir Naik

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7pdITBKqhs4

بعد تطور الناس وظهور الساعات لماذا لازلتم تقيمون الآذان؟! - ذاكر نايك Zakir Naik

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YWM9hlWv6pY

دفع الدية في الاسلام أليست ظلماً لأهل المقتول ؟ د ذاكر نايك Dr Zakir Naik

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DMeRrPeTkcg
Re: Animals, Even The Birds by eninn: 1:22pm On Jan 14, 2017
rabbit halal
because it is clean and pure and does not harm human health, and never fed on waste

Food

Rabbits fed on the grass and vegetables, and they drink the water and should be a source of clean water

Rabbits need for some important requirements if you want breeding for economic purposes, including:

* Food: you must provide clean food, clean water
* Clean: You must maintain the cleanliness of the nest (or the battery as it is called) because rabbits are sensitive to dirt, you should get rid of the droppings on an ongoing basis
* Care of small children should be provided away from the male parent to be able to care for the young and protect them.
* Temperature: You must provide a place to be warm in winter and summer shade.

about birds and animals in Islam and why some of them halal, others eat it haram

اذا كان مكتوباً في القدر أني سأقتل فقتلت فمن المسؤول!! - ذاكر نايك Zakir Naik

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YU9eV1wy78I

حكم التهنئة بالكريسماس - ذاكر نايك Zakir Naik

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7X5pDQQ9EU8

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e9n77W6F4Yo

لماذا لا يرينا الله جهنم لكي نؤمن؟ - ذاكر نايك Zakir Naik

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gK3CWIvwePs

(1) (2) (Reply)

A Retort To The Takfeeri Of Ilorin. / The Supportive Spouse / Mistakes Made On EID.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 84
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.