Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,398 members, 7,808,430 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 11:50 AM

Marrying Someone You Met At NYSC Camp: Is It Advisable? - NYSC (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / Marrying Someone You Met At NYSC Camp: Is It Advisable? (20836 Views)

6 Kinds Of Persons You Will Meet At NYSC Camp / The Romantic Proposal At NYSC Camp By Two Lovely People / What Is This Old Woman Doing At NYSC Camp? (see Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Marrying Someone You Met At NYSC Camp: Is It Advisable? by victorian(f): 11:27pm On Mar 22, 2013
Op, you be learner?...
... Just like a guy asking can someone marry a female graduate?
What a weird question... No marry graduate nah....go village , go pick an illiterate wife...wat a questn!
Re: Marrying Someone You Met At NYSC Camp: Is It Advisable? by Nobody: 11:29pm On Mar 22, 2013
Story? story ?? Story!!!

Once upon a time, time! time!! There was an intending otondo who came to spew trash on Nairaland. He was working up his hormones, thinking that service year was a circus dating game. He asked silly questions and got silly answers. Trust nairalanders, we dont carry last. When he got to camp. (Are you following Yes auntiee!!!) He met a girl on his first day, he proposed on the second day and got married on the third day. She got pregnant on the fourth day. On the fifth day she gave birth to another otondo.

At the end of the 3weeks camp, the otondo came home 3 in one. Thanks to GEJ who increased allawee over the social media, he fed his family with the virtual increment.

Morale of the story: never you take an otondo seriously.

7 Likes

Re: Marrying Someone You Met At NYSC Camp: Is It Advisable? by Agbele1(m): 11:35pm On Mar 22, 2013
I think is nt a bad idea bt pray dat ur net catch a gud fish
Re: Marrying Someone You Met At NYSC Camp: Is It Advisable? by Creamz(m): 12:20am On Mar 23, 2013
there is nothing there. Where you meet is not the issue. Its all about love and understanding
Re: Marrying Someone You Met At NYSC Camp: Is It Advisable? by malawi101(m): 12:32am On Mar 23, 2013
berepiki: Is it possible 2 meet ur wife there? Cos i heard most of the girls are looking 4 husbands there...so desperation is the order of the day...plz advice me cos i'l soon go for service by july

Ask JAMB
Re: Marrying Someone You Met At NYSC Camp: Is It Advisable? by Nobody: 12:43am On Mar 23, 2013
berepiki: Is it possible 2 meet ur wife there? Cos i heard most of the girls are looking 4 husbands there...so desperation is the order of the day...plz advice me cos i'l soon go for service by july
U SOUND DESPERATE URSELF JUST ENJOY URSELF IF THEY'RE OFFERING PUNNY TAKE PUNNY IF U FALL IN LUV TAKING PUNNY THEN WATTHAHELL
Re: Marrying Someone You Met At NYSC Camp: Is It Advisable? by sweetguy10(m): 12:49am On Mar 23, 2013
I have an Uncle that met his "wife" at NYSC camp and she became a disaster . Wrecked him to the point of no kobo , almost killed him and became the worst thing that ever happened to him . If not for the quick intervention from family members , she almost killed him . NYSC my white sexy assss

1 Like

Re: Marrying Someone You Met At NYSC Camp: Is It Advisable? by yomanovic: 1:14am On Mar 23, 2013
Legit1: You dey go find wife for NYSC or for the purpose to serve your country, for which it is created for? undecided

make hin close hin eye waka pass a beautiful girl wey hin like becos he dey serve hin papa land? beside, who be d papa self? abeg shun that tin.

guy abeg shine ur well well. if you see a girl in the camp u both are able to get along with each other, marriage wont be a bad idea (if things work out).

a partcular girl shunned me immediately we left camp while at our place of primary assignment but she later got to like me. meanwhile i was already seeing somebody else which at that time she was now trying to discourage me from seeing the other girl although we all knew that the other girl was just a waste of time cos she wasnt worth it but dating the initial was not going to be. on our pop day, we both regretted we never dated each other and both admitted do it

she lives in the east now while I live in Lagos. although we talk on phone but we still both rue our missed chances of the romeo and juliet kind of affair we should have shared.
Re: Marrying Someone You Met At NYSC Camp: Is It Advisable? by juman(m): 3:26am On Mar 23, 2013

Yeah, its possible.

But true true, desperation is the order of the day there, so be careful.
Re: Marrying Someone You Met At NYSC Camp: Is It Advisable? by obowunmi(m): 4:34am On Mar 23, 2013
OP: you better f#$ck and go.
Re: Marrying Someone You Met At NYSC Camp: Is It Advisable? by Ferdinandu(m): 5:36am On Mar 23, 2013
Ah! Guy collect your call up letter first now

1 Like

Re: Marrying Someone You Met At NYSC Camp: Is It Advisable? by tonymariao(m): 5:40am On Mar 23, 2013
berepiki: buh i heard most of the girls in camp are jxt too desperate, so they end up being public t**let...so hw will u know if she truely luvs u in d space of days...as i said itx sombody u jxt met at the camp...
ur sis included abi? Think b4 u write or maybe u've not been 2 camp b4
Re: Marrying Someone You Met At NYSC Camp: Is It Advisable? by Lakelarge(m): 6:04am On Mar 23, 2013
dvdon: In my time a stupid corper boy proposed 2 a corper girl in d orientation camp bearly two weeks they met in front of everyone n he engaged her.

As me why I called him a stupid boy n I will tell u.

In A 'Lieing Contest'....Devil Is A LEARNER,Once U Grace D Event! You Are Second To None,Broz! More Greese To....!
Re: Marrying Someone You Met At NYSC Camp: Is It Advisable? by Lakelarge(m): 6:11am On Mar 23, 2013
malawi101:

Ask JAMB

How Old Are You?
Re: Marrying Someone You Met At NYSC Camp: Is It Advisable? by contactmorak: 6:50am On Mar 23, 2013
greatgeo: Its possible cos wen u see ur wife u will no but on a second though most of d girls in camp are desperate and for me only 5% of them are good wife material an speaking from what am seeing in d camp now. Its my opioin sha O

When u see ur wife u will know? How? R u a prophet?plss stop all dat crap
Re: Marrying Someone You Met At NYSC Camp: Is It Advisable? by Masiya(m): 6:50am On Mar 23, 2013
Okiki_Oluwa: It's possible.
Love is a waka-about thing. It can happen anywhere. NYSC Camp, Church gathering, your street, place of work etc.
yap!!
Re: Marrying Someone You Met At NYSC Camp: Is It Advisable? by kennytidistar(m): 6:52am On Mar 23, 2013
yomanovic:

make hin close hin eye waka pass a beautiful girl wey hin like becos he dey serve hin papa land? beside, who be d papa self? abeg shun that tin.

guy abeg shine ur well well. if you see a girl in the camp u both are able to get along with each other, marriage wont be a bad idea (if things work out).

a partcular girl shunned me immediately we left camp while at our place of primary assignment but she later got to like me. meanwhile i was already seeing somebody else which at that time she was now trying to discourage me from seeing the other girl although we all knew that the other girl was just a waste of time cos she wasnt worth it but dating the initial was not going to be. on our pop day, we both regretted we never dated each other and both admitted do it

she lives in the east now while I live in Lagos. although we talk on phone but we still both rue our missed chances of the romeo and juliet kind of affair we should have shared.

guy, so you mean you carry over some core courses during your service year? And you still graduate? Guy better go and meet that girl to retake the course. Lol.
Re: Marrying Someone You Met At NYSC Camp: Is It Advisable? by Nobody: 7:53am On Mar 23, 2013
berepiki: buh i heard most of the girls in camp are jxt too desperate, so they end up being public t**let...so hw will u know if she truely luvs u in d space of days...as i said itx sombody u jxt met at the camp...
Do you intend to marry her b4 Camp ends? If not, then you will get to know more about her and if 'she is the one' as time progresses.
Re: Marrying Someone You Met At NYSC Camp: Is It Advisable? by elynneyo(f): 7:56am On Mar 23, 2013
[color=#990000][/color]
Samsantos9:
Why??
shocked
Samsantos9:
Why??
why
Re: Marrying Someone You Met At NYSC Camp: Is It Advisable? by Nobody: 8:05am On Mar 23, 2013
Not a good idea. Post-NYSC life a major test of your instincts as a human capable of surviving with or without yourself. Wait till then...
Re: Marrying Someone You Met At NYSC Camp: Is It Advisable? by POLICECAP: 8:20am On Mar 23, 2013
Wait o! Is it only me dat thinks the question is stupid? Can you marry a girl you met at the camp? Do you want to marry her within the 3weeks. Na competition?

And what makes them desperate? Is your future assured or ar u better than a working class guy?

illiterate OP.

1 Like

Re: Marrying Someone You Met At NYSC Camp: Is It Advisable? by greatgeo(m): 8:36am On Mar 23, 2013
[quote author=igbeke]
where did u get ur statistics 4rm?
is ur girlfrnd a graduate? if yes, den dere's 95% chance dat u'll get married 2 a LovePeddler. so i'll advice u dont cos ur chance of marrying a decent damsel is only 5%. how abt dat?
PLS LEARN 2 RESPECT THE LADIES, OK?[/quot
Hw do u mean?do u mean there are no decent girls or there are many of them and marrying a LovePeddler?
Re: Marrying Someone You Met At NYSC Camp: Is It Advisable? by samuelkaykay(m): 9:03am On Mar 23, 2013
There are many ghost turned husband hunters,but u may be lucky to meet the right person.[/b]
Re: Marrying Someone You Met At NYSC Camp: Is It Advisable? by Dahbutter(m): 9:20am On Mar 23, 2013
Nysc camp is a place where many chameleons R born, same for many church choirs and d likes nowadays. I've seen babes who while we were in school were d "cheapest lays of campus" get to camp only to start forming "holy wengele" with the hope of catching one mumu learner guy especially thru fellowship runs as hubby material.

If u can't get her history from way back and u start falling mumu cos of the charade she puts up on camp, u only have urself to blame! I know of a certain professional aristo chick who is partly forming mama in one NCCF family house presently. Camp chicks are not what dey seem to be o, shine ya eyes!

1 Like

Re: Marrying Someone You Met At NYSC Camp: Is It Advisable? by mikyke(m): 9:24am On Mar 23, 2013
Its possible....
Re: Marrying Someone You Met At NYSC Camp: Is It Advisable? by fairygeh(f): 10:04am On Mar 23, 2013
The fact that you are even already thinking about this shows ur desperate yourself.u haven't even gone and u are already prophesying what would happen when you go in July.SMH biggerly for you.what makes you think the girls there would jell for u sef?Are u a learner?mshewww.abeg.park for one corner

1 Like

Re: Marrying Someone You Met At NYSC Camp: Is It Advisable? by micmiloz(m): 10:33am On Mar 23, 2013
Under-age undecided
Re: Marrying Someone You Met At NYSC Camp: Is It Advisable? by Sike(m): 10:35am On Mar 23, 2013
Why searching if you're already hooked? It is those that are still searching for a partner that believes in NYSC LOVE PALAVA...
Re: Marrying Someone You Met At NYSC Camp: Is It Advisable? by berepiki(m): 10:37am On Mar 23, 2013
Fogman: "Get to the bridge before you cross it"
itx good 2 ask question from people that are coming bk from a journey before u embk on it....i'l be serving by june dis year so i need 2 know som certain things...moreover am not in any relationship yet cos i dont like playing around...i want 2 go into a relationship dat wil lead 2 marriage...am a 27 alredy am not getting younger...am a Godfearing guy...a dominator...iRep dominioncity
Re: Marrying Someone You Met At NYSC Camp: Is It Advisable? by Orikinla(m): 10:39am On Mar 23, 2013
[size=18pt]You can marry anyone you meet anywhere as long you are sure you love the person and you will be happy and safe with the person for the rest of your life.
JUST LOOK BEFORE YOU LEAP INTO THE POOL.[/size]
Re: Marrying Someone You Met At NYSC Camp: Is It Advisable? by Decryptor(m): 11:44am On Mar 23, 2013
igbeke:
where did u get ur statistics 4rm?
is ur girlfrnd a graduate? if yes, den dere's 95% chance dat u'll get married 2 a LovePeddler. so i'll advice u dont cos ur chance of marrying a decent damsel is only 5%. how abt dat?
PLS LEARN 2 RESPECT THE LADIES, OK?
A comment from a lady's ar$e wipe.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Fashion Designing Vs Hair Dressing Which Is More Profitable? / Corpers Spend Over N1500 To Amend Their Khaki In Camp / Court Bars NYSC From Publicly Speaking On Peter Mbah's Certificate Saga

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.