Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,907 members, 7,802,951 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 04:53 AM

Investment In Catfish Farming (things you need to know) - Agriculture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Agriculture / Investment In Catfish Farming (things you need to know) (29727 Views)

How To Successfully Invest In Catfish Farming In Nigeria / Catfish Farming: My Story / How To Successfully Invest In Catfish Farming using plastic tanks (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Investment In Catfish Farming (things you need to know) by aquatic1(m): 3:55pm On Mar 20, 2013
Good day catfish farmer/intending farmer

Am here to break down the catfish farming business, because a lot of story surround the business, some are making cool cash, while some are making big lose, some are jumping in the business while some are backing out of the business.

What is catfish farming
A commercial facility consisting of tanks or ponds in which fish are raised for food.

As we all know fish is the cheapest source of animal protein and because of its low cholesterol level it is medically recommended as a good food for both the young and elderly.
Fish farming in Nigeria is currently a very lucrative business and this is boosted by the continuous rise in the demand for Catfish. It is an Untapped Goldmine waiting for those who can see.

But before you venture in the business because of the profit you heard is on the business, have you consider the below point listed by arramyjay in one of his post,
Management
Do you already have suitable ponds or a pond site?

Do you have most of the equipment ( pumps, etc.) needed?

Do you have the necessary financial resources?

Have you made an estimate of investment
costs and annual cost and return?

Have you estimated the impact of changes
in fish prices and feed costs on projected income?

Will the expected profit provide an adequate
return for your labor, management and risk?

Can you afford to forego income until you sell
your stock (usually 4-6 months after starting)?

Can you afford to absorb occasional losses?

Are you willing to devote the time and effort required?

Do you know of an established market for your fish?

Is there a market for your fish at the time of year
you plan to sell them?

Will you have harvesting and transport equipment,
or do you have a suitable arrangement
for harvesting your fish?

Do you have an alternative marketing strategy?

Is the water quality suitable for your fish farming? This is very important.

Is the pond area protected from flooding?

Are the drains in existing ponds adequate
for rapid draining?

Is there daily access to the ponds, regardless of weather,
for feeding, treating, and harvesting?

Is the pond bottom suitable for harvesting
(smooth and stump free)?

Will someone live close enough to the pond to allow
frequent observation and necessary management?

If you have check all this, and you meet up, then you can proceed.

Firstly, your pond, are you planning on a concrete pond or earthen (will advise this if its a permanent place), plastic pond, or tarpaulin pond, you have to consider this four major types of ponds, the ones you consider ok for you. The earthen pond are ponds dug close to the river or stream area, which u have to consider the topography of the land so that flood won't sweep away your fish, the concrete pond are the ones build with bricks, which u have to be caution when constructing it for it not to leak after construction, then d plastic tank, its a mobile tank, and its very durable but it need a slab for easy drainage of water, also the tarpaulin tank, some are constructed with wood, while some are constructed with metal, but there are some imported from china, they are very good and durable, but you have to be caution of small children not to take sharp object near it.

Secondly your water, without good source of water, your fish won't grow well, or when your pH is not stable, the water pH for fish should be 6.5-8.5. While 7.0 is the best water pH. You will also have to consider the ammonia level of water, what really increase your water ammonia level is when the water is dirty and you don't change it on time, your pond is not located in a clean environment, this makes your die often.

Thirdly your fish, you really need to be very caution of where you buy your fish from, buy fish from your close people or someone a friend recommend you to that he or she has a good stock, or better still you go to the person farm to see his or her facilities and see thefish you want to buy, because this is where most people get it wrong, they buy a runt fish and they keep feeding, and it wont grow, when you are buying fish, be sure of the person, because most farmer has sweet mouth to sell their product, they will be calling a 10weeks old fish for 5weeks, because it refuse to grow well in their farm, and when you buy from them it won't grow well. Please when you are buying a fish make sure they give u fingerlings ranging from 3gram to 4gram, and average length of 3cm to 4cm 4weeks plus and juvenile ranging from 5grams and average length of 5cm to 7cm 7weeks plus, but if you are just starting, I will advise you go for the juvenile.

Fourthly feeding, feeding takes 70% of the total investment of the business, when feeding your fish, you don't try to cut too much corner, because its like starving the fish and the fish won't grow as expected. All you can is get good source of protein to supplement your fish feed, and reduce the cost of the fish food. Catfish eat 2% to 10% of their body weight, which means
if your fish weighs 10 grams requires a ration of 8% of its body weight,
Amount of feed to be fed per day = 10 grams x 8/100
= 0.8 grams feed per fish per day.
If there are 1000 fish in the pond, then;
= 0.8 g x 1000 fish
= 800 g of feed should be given to your fishes per day. That's how you do the calculation on a weekly basis, so as to meet up with their feeding terms, and you can plan to feed them 2 or 3 times in a day, but their must be a fix time for the feeding.

Fifth you grade or sort your fish every 3 to 4weeks to avoid serious canibalism and also not to make the fish grow normally, because the big will oppress the small from feeding, also change their water every 3 days, but you can change your water everyday if you are using recirculatory system, or doing constant flow through.

Six is marketing, who are the people that will buy my fish, we have the market women though they buy ridiculously, but they can clear your pond in 1 or 2 visit, also hotels, but they don't really buy in large quantity or if they do, they come back maybe after 2 to 3months to buy more, but you can tap into the smoking part, it really boost the profit. Please don't be decieve by the popular saying that a fish sells for 600, presently in lagos and ogun state, the big size sells for 490 to 450, while d medium sells for 440 to 400,and the small sells for 380 to 320.

Seven, I will ask myself, which month is the best for me to raise my fish to, is it 2months which I will sell a kg of fish for 320 called melunch, those EGUN at makoko of yaba comes to your farm and clear this set of fish or the mallams at ibadan express road close to sat gurumaraji camp to clear your fish onces, they smoke this set of fish, and sells out to nigerians who doesn't eat the fresh ones, this fish weighs 200grams to 250grams at 2 months, and maybe like 4 to 5 makes a kilo that sells for 320 in the market the demand for this is very much and brings your money back in a very short time, the 4months set is where 50 to 60% of the fish weigh a kilo, and the rest weigh 800grams below. Then the 6months fish is where 80 to 90% of the fish is 1kg and above.
Am analysing this because most people think by 4months their fish should be 2kg plus.

The demand for fish according to the federal department of fisheries (FDF) was 2.1 million tons in 2007 while domestic production was 600,000 tons.

This deficit was partly augmented by massive importation of fish of about 900,000 tons valued at over $800 million dollars. This is a big drawback on our scarce foreign exchange.
This still left a huge deficit of 600,000 tons, hence the concerted effort to ensure self-sufficiency in fish production through aquaculture in Nigeria.

The demand for Fish in the country is currently estimated at about 2.66 million tons annually, as against the local annual production of just 780,000 metric tons, giving a demand-supply gap of about 1.8 million tons. It is very clear that the demand is far higher than supply. What do you see as an entrepreneur? Business opportunity!
According to the Norwegian Ambassador to Nigeria, “Nigeria imports fish especially stock fish from Norway, worth over N109.2 billion Naira ($700million dollars) annually”.

In a May 2012 report, the Chairman of Fisheries Society of Nigeria (FISON) Rivers State chapter, Dr. Awoteinm George revealed that “Nigeria produces just 40 percent of the total Fish consumed in the country”. In other words, a 60 percent local production market is waiting for entrepreneurs to fill.

Aquaculture has been estimated to have the potential of producing 2.5 million tons, which if fully harnessed will almost satisfy the local demand for fish in the country. You could take opportunity of this high demand for fish and start a fish farm today.
This could be that business that would make you a millionaire.

The truth is agro-based businesses are very profitable because they meet man’s basic need-Food. You could start and operate your fish pond right in your backyard, compound or garage. What are you waiting for? Culture Fish and Grow Rich this year

The above is very true, but please, before you venture into this business,make a lot of research apart from the ones written on this post, also avoid laptop catfish breeder, they breed their own fish from the laptop, they don't have a farm they practice the business, but they have sweet mouth to convince people in the business and at the long run, its a big loose.

Here is my little quote to the farmers.

Oluwasheyi daniel

10 Likes

Re: Investment In Catfish Farming (things you need to know) by Fhemmmy: 4:52pm On Mar 20, 2013
Nice thread, but what could be done for Nigerians to be able to sell fish like those being imported ?
Re: Investment In Catfish Farming (things you need to know) by aquatic1(m): 5:13pm On Mar 20, 2013
Fhemmmy: Nice thread, but what could be done for Nigerians to be able to sell fish like those being imported ?

I strongly believe if we the farmers unite together, and sell at a round figure, we can make better profit, and most people can venture into the business, because those market women are the ones making more profit than we the farmers, because they have a strong association and their prices are the same around lagos and ogun environs.
Re: Investment In Catfish Farming (things you need to know) by adfabb(m): 6:36pm On Mar 20, 2013
Making money in catfish farming are dependent on doing the right thing at the right time,not trying to cut corners .Many Fish farmers losses results from bad management practices on the part of the owner of business and stealing,pilfering and other bad behaviours on the part of the farm manager and workers. Like every other business, vigilance and adherence to basic fish requirement and business ethics are key to successful enterprise . Also the idea of make money quick does NOT belong here,infact it a scam and many people had falling victim to this fraudulent claims.Moreover greed is the major attraction for most lossers . I must mention too that there genuine reason for losses such as disease outbreak and some other factors such as water quality,wrong management practices and so on can lead to losses..

Fellow farmers,let us take this business more serious and all of us together contributes to feeding the increasing population of Nigeria with fish and farm products, Finally all the above applies to other agric ventures and we must consult with experienced and honest people and we must follow good advice to make a profitable farming business,raining season is gradually coming farmers should start preparation for the planting season..

Thanks a lot for being part of these forum

Adedeji Abdfattah

Re: Investment In Catfish Farming (things you need to know) by Fhemmmy: 6:54pm On Mar 20, 2013
aquatic1:

I strongly believe if we the farmers unite together, and sell at a round figure, we can make better profit, and most people can venture into the business, because those market women are the ones making more profit than we the farmers, because they have a strong association and their prices are the same around lagos and ogun environs.

Nice one, but i think there is more to it than this, i think there is so much in the business of fish farming to be learnt and i am not talking about all the e-books being sold all over the place oh

1 Like

Re: Investment In Catfish Farming (things you need to know) by aquatic1(m): 9:56pm On Mar 20, 2013
adfabb:  Making money in catfish farming are dependent on doing the right thing at the right time,not trying to cut corners .Many Fish farmers losses results from bad management practices on the part of the owner of business and stealing,pilfering and other bad behaviours on the part of the farm manager and workers. Like every other business, vigilance and adherence to basic fish requirement and business ethics are key to successful enterprise . Also the idea of make money quick does NOT belong here,infact it a scam and many people had falling victim to this fraudulent claims.Moreover greed is the major attraction for most lossers . I must mention too that there genuine reason for losses such as disease outbreak and some other factors such as water quality,wrong management practices and so on can lead to losses..

Fellow farmers,let us take this business more serious and all of us together contributes to feeding the increasing population of Nigeria with fish and farm products, Finally all the above applies to other agric ventures and we must consult with experienced and honest people and we must follow good advice to make a profitable farming business,raining season is gradually coming farmers should start preparation for the planting season..

Thanks a lot for being part of these forum

Adedeji Abdfattah

Gbam

Fhemmmy:

Nice one, but i think there is more to it than this, i think there is so much in the business of fish farming to be learnt and i am not talking about all the e-books being sold all over the place oh

If you are practicing the business bro, you will learn a lot from. Your farm everyday, because this business is wide.

1 Like

Re: Investment In Catfish Farming (things you need to know) by aquatic1(m): 9:56pm On Mar 20, 2013
For question that need immediate answer on this topic, you can send it in.
Re: Investment In Catfish Farming (things you need to know) by adfabb(m): 7:44pm On Mar 22, 2013
Integrity farm wrote this in responds to Ganıyu of Latia farms on the above subject on catfishfarmers forum(yahoo/roup) ıs absolutely rıght about the hıgh costs of ımported floatıng feeds and the blame rests squarely wıth the Federal Govt who controls all the multıple agencıes at the port. As major ımporters and marketers of Zeıgler fısh feed from USA, we at Integrıty are lamentıng under the burden of contınuous dwındlıng margıns on ımported feed. We are also fısh farmers ourselves and we can say that over a long term we have the potentıal to make more returns from fısh farmıng than from feed ımportatıon especıally ıf you consıder the levels of ınvestments ınto both ventures.

Consıder the hard facts:

1. You want to ınvest ın a standard warehouse

2. Hıgh and fluctuatıng lead tımes between orderıng and receıvıng of sometımes up to 3 months. Note that lead tıme does not end untıl you receıve feed ınto your warehouse and sometımes you can suffer an unexpected delays at the Lagos port.

3. Duty, VAT, NAFDAC, and other offıcıal payments at the port sometımes can account for about 30% of landıng cost

4. Other payments, ınsurance, clearıng agent fee, fınance charges can account for another 15%

5. Hıgh freıght (foreıgh and local) charges

6. You have to deal wıth dıshonest staff ıncludıng store keepers and sales staff

7. You have to deal wıth dıshonest customers who wıll want to delay payments or outrıghtly defraud you ıf you sell on credıt

If we sıncerely want to raıse cheaper fısh wıth cheaper qualıty feed, we have to appeal to the govt to come to our aıd. Remember that thıs does not only have to do wıth ımported fınıshed fısh feed. Even wıth the local feed you stıll need some ımported ıngredıents lıke fısh meal.
For your benefit

2 Likes

Re: Investment In Catfish Farming (things you need to know) by Fhemmmy: 7:47pm On Mar 22, 2013
aquatic1: If you are practicing the business bro, you will learn a lot from. Your farm everyday, because this business is wide.

Very true, thus my saying the business is only good for someone on ground in Nigeria . . .
Re: Investment In Catfish Farming (things you need to know) by miqos02(m): 6:54am On Mar 23, 2013
@aquatic, i met a market woman last week who has on display some nicely packaged smoked catfisf on display,i asked her where she got them from she said they were imported from thailand,she said they can stay in that same state for a year,when i asked her why she didnt buy from nigeria she said the smoked fishes dont last long,i think fish farmers should begin to discuss how to preserve the fishes and probably export them
Re: Investment In Catfish Farming (things you need to know) by aquatic1(m): 7:35am On Mar 23, 2013
@migos, what I will say concerning that is in every business, we don't have to rush into in because of the profit we heard its involve, people are rushing out of the grow out biz and jumping to the smoking fish art because the heard it really boost the profit, here in nigeria have tasted and kept a smoked catfish that last for a very long time, just can't remember the months, at least we really need the training involve before we start the smoking biz, because people won't buy from you when the see that your fish doesn't stay long when they try to preserve it.
Re: Investment In Catfish Farming (things you need to know) by miqos02(m): 8:13am On Mar 23, 2013
aquatic i ageee with you, but i think we still have to go the smoking way in order to bypass the middlewomen, i believe thats the only way we can maximise profit

1 Like

Re: Investment In Catfish Farming (things you need to know) by bomee(m): 11:08pm On Mar 23, 2013
miqos02: @aquatic, i met a market woman last week who has on display some nicely packaged smoked catfisf on display,i asked her where she got them from she said they were imported from thailand,she said they can stay in that same state for a year,when i asked her why she didnt buy from nigeria she said the smoked fishes dont last long,i think fish farmers should begin to discuss how to preserve the fishes and probably export them
I beg to disagree that our smoked fish don't last long. I've been into fish smoking using a modern smoking kiln for over a year now, my smoked fish last for over 3 months if its kept away from water and moist. To produce a durable and hygienic smoked catfish, a farmer must get proper training and he should make use of a modern well constructed smoking kiln that regulates heat evenly,he should also be patient because drying catfish for durability is a gradual process that could last 2 to 3 days depending on the fish size. Modern farmers have moved pass the smoking skills of abokis and market women.

1 Like

Re: Investment In Catfish Farming (things you need to know) by jagboade: 10:27am On Mar 24, 2013
Can anybody pls talk about d smoking process. Tank u.
Re: Investment In Catfish Farming (things you need to know) by Greatken007(m): 6:11pm On Mar 24, 2013
NOW I BELIEVE THE SAYING THAT''LEARNING NEVER ENDS''
Re: Investment In Catfish Farming (things you need to know) by aquatic1(m): 7:41pm On Mar 24, 2013
Greatken007: NOW I BELIEVE THE SAYING THAT''LEARNING NEVER ENDS''

That's the big truth, we all learn everyday.
Re: Investment In Catfish Farming (things you need to know) by jagboade: 4:22pm On Mar 26, 2013
bomee:
I beg to disagree that our smoked fish don't last long. I've been into fish smoking using a modern smoking kiln for over a year now, my smoked fish last for over 3 months if its kept away from water and moist. To produce a durable and hygienic smoked catfish, a farmer must get proper training and he should make use of a modern well constructed smoking kiln that regulates heat evenly,he should also be patient because drying catfish for durability is a gradual process that could last 2 to 3 days depending on the fish size. Modern farmers have moved pass the smoking skills of abokis and market women.
can u pls talk about d smoking process
Re: Investment In Catfish Farming (things you need to know) by bomee(m): 12:24am On Mar 29, 2013
jagboade: can u pls talk about d smoking process
Its a quite dirty process. The first step should b killing/weakening d fishes using salt after which u slit vertically d ventral part of d fish to remove guts and internal content(that's the hard part) after which d fishes are rinsed abt seven times to get rid of d fish sliminess so as to allow the tail to fit into d fish's mouth without using sticks or picks. Regulating d oven heat is also a difficult task but with experience n a good smoking kiln, you will definately produce a standard smoked catfish that will not only stand the test of time but would also be an export material.
Re: Investment In Catfish Farming (things you need to know) by adfabb(m): 6:19pm On Mar 30, 2013
To smoke a fis follow a simple process which begins with selection of averagely size fish between 300-450grams for easy smoking and drying.After selection of the fish, you will need to stun the fish with salt and other sauce(pepper,ginger/suya sauce or any other considered appropriate)you put all the fish in a plastic bowl and add the salt mixture on the fish and you quickly cover the bowl for about 5minutes .The fish is expected stunned or dead and you can start the other process such as degutting ie removal of the intestinal content and making sure that the intestine is removed,liver,bile duct,stomach and also fat layer are also removed.The fish are thoroughly washed and then sauced again(this is optional).At these point,the oven is prepared,the trays are cleaned and lubricated and then the fish are folded into shape firmly without any hook, they are placed on the tray and properly arranged. They are then put inside oven and depending on the type of smoking kiln that you are using(gas,chacoal or wooden type)set the fire on and can close the kiln.It is important to make sure that the fish are properly monitored,turned and trays are exchanged between the upper and lower chamber,Also you can add ginger shaft to the fire source to give it a special aroma,also collect the fat and put in a bowl place it inside the oven,it will fry and the fish oil can be collected for further use. After the fish have become properly smoked and dried NOT BURNT(You can now removed them from the smoking kiln and begin to pack into transparent nylon with a label inserted like a bread label in your name and then prepare to market the fish.Also determin the cost of production of the smoked fish,add your profit margin (i recommends 20%) then set out to office,market place,banks,hotel,school and other relevant places to sell your fish.All the best.

2 Likes

Re: Investment In Catfish Farming (things you need to know) by aquatic1(m): 8:04am On Apr 02, 2013
For the month of april stocking

Hello catfish farmers or intending farmers, our fingerlings and juvenile over 30,000pcs is available for sale for the month of march stocking at a very reasonable prices, fingerlings ranging from 3gram to 4gram, and average length of 3cm to 4cm and juvenile ranging from 5grams and average length of 5cm to 7cm. The fish are produce from a broodstock weighing (male 1.5kg) and female ( 1.8kg), they are produce in a quiet hatchery and they are feed well to meet a good standard, they are healthy and fast growing fish. You can make a booking with us now.

Home delivery is available within or outside lagos.
Large quantity attract a discount

For more information, call 08053018934 or 07089391123. Or send an email to araratnigeria@gmail.com. You can also check our information blog www.araratnigeria..com or website www.araratnigeria.gnbo.com.ng, or ping us 25F845B8.
Or visit oloruntoba estate ilepa, by sango otta ogun state.

A trial will convince you.

1 Share

Re: Investment In Catfish Farming (things you need to know) by aquatic1(m): 8:00am On May 02, 2013
For the month of may stocking

Hello catfish farmers or intending farmers, our fingerlings and juvenile over 50,000pcs is available for sale for the month of may stocking at a very reasonable prices, fingerlings ranging from 3gram to 4gram, and average length of 3cm to 4cm and juvenile ranging from 5grams and average length of 5cm to 7cm. The fish are produce from a broodstock weighing (male 1.7kg) and female ( 2.2kg), they are produce in a quiet hatchery and they are feed well to meet a good standard, they are healthy and fast growing fish. You can make a booking with us now.

For more information, call 08053018934 or 07089391123. Or send an email to araratnigeria@gmail.com. You can also check our information blog www.araratnigeria..com or website www.araratnigeria.gnbo.com.ng, or ping us 25F845B8.
Or visit oloruntoba estate ilepa, by sango otta ogun state.

Re: Investment In Catfish Farming (things you need to know) by jagboade: 8:00am On May 03, 2013
@ adfabb and bomee thanks for your response, i appreciation d info. What type of oven is recommended from d kilning process? Looking forward ä 9our reply.
Re: Investment In Catfish Farming (things you need to know) by aquatic1(m): 9:13pm On Jun 14, 2013
Check the link below for different pictures about catfish farming (especially for intending farmers) its gives you some pictures about the business.

https://m.facebook.com/media/set/?set=a.1035201809009.2007269.1494386621&type=1&refid=7&_ft_=qid.5889412693788703596%3Amf_story_key.-7119817469265347401
Re: Investment In Catfish Farming (things you need to know) by aquatic1(m): 9:01am On Jun 19, 2013
Am very sorry for those that call that I can't meet up with their demand of fingerlings and juvenile, I have some pond construction for my clients, that's why there is little fish available for the month of june, but am now back to produce you better quantity and quality of fish starting from today.

For the month of july stocking

Hello catfish farmers or intending farmers, our fingerlings and juvenile over 40,000pcs is available for sale for the month of may stocking at a very reasonable prices, fingerlings ranging from 3gram to 4gram, and average length of 3cm to 4cm and juvenile ranging from 5grams and average length of 5cm to 7cm. The fish are produce from a broodstock weighing (male 1.2kg) and female ( 1.8kg), they are produce in a quiet hatchery and they are feed well to meet a good standard, they are healthy and fast growing fish. You can make a booking with us now.

Or visit oloruntoba estate ilepa, via ifo by sango otta ogun state.

Re: Investment In Catfish Farming (things you need to know) by aquatic1(m): 4:27pm On Jul 03, 2013
CATFISH FARMING SEMINAR
ARARAT NIGERIA ENTERPRISES

invites you to a one (1) day full practical seminar on investment opportunities in catfish fingerlings production.

TRAINING OBJECTIVES
1) Catfish Fingerlings production and hatchery management
2)Fish disease control and stress management

TARGETED AUDIENCE
1 Aspiring catfish farmer
2 Farm managers
3 Retirees
4 Student
5 UN-employed

BENEFIT OF THE SEMINAR
* To see and know how to perform the hatchery on your own
* Free guidelines on catfish fingerlings production
* free testing of your water
* how to extract the male sperm without killing the fish
* how to remove the pituitaries gland from the skull and use to inject
* how to hatch up to 20,000 fries
* free testing of your water pH ( bring your water when coming)
* 10% discount if payment is made
before the date of the seminar

Venue: abeokuta exp way ilepa akokan bus-stop, by oloruntoba estate ifo, ogun state
Time: 10am
Date: saturday 10th august 2013

For enquiry
Visit www.araratnigeria..com
araratnigeria@gmail.com
08053018934, 07089391123 or bb:25F845B8

This is the way ararat nigeria enterprises is helping the intending farmers and establish farmers with a give away price seminar.
Re: Investment In Catfish Farming (things you need to know) by munyra: 11:02am On Jul 13, 2013
Please I need to know how to manage my catfish when the weather is cold like the rainy season and harmattan. I stocked them using the geepee aquaculture tank. Thank you
Re: Investment In Catfish Farming (things you need to know) by aquatic1(m): 4:22pm On Jul 31, 2013
10 days to go

CATFISH FARMING SEMINAR

invites you to a one (1) day full practical seminar on investment opportunities in catfish fingerlings production.

TRAINING OBJECTIVES

TARGETED AUDIENCE
2 Farm managers
3 Retirees
4 Student
5 UN-employed

BENEFIT OF THE SEMINAR

Venue: abeokuta exp way ilepa akokan bus-stop, by oloruntoba estate ifo, ogun state

For enquiry
araratnigeria@gmail.com
Re: Investment In Catfish Farming (things you need to know) by Realdeals(m): 5:51pm On Jul 31, 2013
Are you a farmer, Agricultural researchers, commodities trader,
consultant, agricultural policy maker or passionate about food.
Let your voice be heard in the Agriculture Industry. Join the online Agriculture Discussion Forum at http://
www./register
Re: Investment In Catfish Farming (things you need to know) by aquatic1(m): 1:59pm On Aug 08, 2013
2 more days to go

CATFISH FARMING SEMINAR

TRAINING OBJECTIVES

TARGETED AUDIENCE
2 Farm managers
3 Retirees
4 Student
5 UN-employed

BENEFIT OF THE SEMINAR

For enquiry
araratnigeria@gmail.com
Re: Investment In Catfish Farming (things you need to know) by lexy91: 1:24pm On Oct 30, 2013
A medium size farm located at Magboro behind MFM (Prayer City) along Lagos-Ibadan Express Rd. Ogun State, Currently has over 50,000 ( fries, Fingerlings and juvenile) ready for stock for the month of November and December.

Interested farmer should contact: John- 08034595557, Ezekiel:-08163377227, Alex-08138619689.
Re: Investment In Catfish Farming (things you need to know) by ultrazone(m): 9:29pm On Jul 26, 2014
mm

(1) (2) (Reply)

See The Bunch Of Bananas I Harvested From My Farm This Morning. / Sack Farming In Limited Yard Space... (yam, Palm, Vegetables) / Buy your Quality hybrid SEEDS/Seedling

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 95
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.