Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,310 members, 7,808,045 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 05:40 AM

Flavour And Fiancee, Beverly Heels Still Going Strong - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Flavour And Fiancee, Beverly Heels Still Going Strong (3837 Views)

Buhari's Photographer, Bayo Omoboriowo And Fiancee (Pre-Wedding Photos) / Pics– Flavour Dedicates Song To Fiance, Beverly Heels, In New Album / Sexy Photos Of Beverly Heels “flavour N’abania Fiancee” (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Flavour And Fiancee, Beverly Heels Still Going Strong by fedrick901(m): 7:11pm On Mar 20, 2013
[img]http://3.bp..com/-y5O14_V-nyM/UUnlOS5XjyI/AAAAAAABjz8/foJAIbms3oI/s1600/flavour+and+babe+lindaikejiblog.jpg[/img]

Flavour and his fiancee, Beverly Heels still together, still going strong. What a hot couple!

source:-http://www..com
Re: Flavour And Fiancee, Beverly Heels Still Going Strong by Dyt(f): 8:00pm On Mar 20, 2013
Mtcheeeeewww
Re: Flavour And Fiancee, Beverly Heels Still Going Strong by Nobody: 12:03am On Mar 21, 2013
She looks like the bustier version of Stephanie okereke.
God bless tall slender ladies.
She would be better off with me though wink
Re: Flavour And Fiancee, Beverly Heels Still Going Strong by Fussbot: 12:04am On Mar 21, 2013
Dyt: Mtcheeeeewww
eyah..she don snatch her bf..pele dear..+dis pix badt smal o..
Re: Flavour And Fiancee, Beverly Heels Still Going Strong by Ivynwa(f): 1:56am On Mar 21, 2013
They too fine o-o, they too fine o-o.
Fa mara mma na ese okwu grin grin #Sexiness

Was she not the one that was pregnant with Chinaedu Nwa fa(their child Chinaedu)? Lol lol lol grin

1 Like

Re: Flavour And Fiancee, Beverly Heels Still Going Strong by slimyem: 3:44am On Mar 21, 2013
undecided
Re: Flavour And Fiancee, Beverly Heels Still Going Strong by Nobody: 8:31am On Mar 21, 2013
Oh fúck she has a baby sad
Re: Flavour And Fiancee, Beverly Heels Still Going Strong by fedrick901(m): 7:25pm On Mar 21, 2013
WOW
Re: Flavour And Fiancee, Beverly Heels Still Going Strong by Nobody: 7:36pm On Mar 21, 2013
hornipipe: Oh fúck she has a baby sad

[size=13pt]No baby. That was a rumor.[/size]

1 Like

Re: Flavour And Fiancee, Beverly Heels Still Going Strong by Nobody: 7:47pm On Mar 21, 2013
Hot, hot and hot!
Re: Flavour And Fiancee, Beverly Heels Still Going Strong by Nobody: 8:17pm On Mar 21, 2013
ogugua88:

oh cool, this is goodnews.
Re: Flavour And Fiancee, Beverly Heels Still Going Strong by Nobody: 8:19pm On Mar 21, 2013
Ivynwa: They too fine o-o, they too fine o-o.
Fa mara mma na ese okwu grin grin #Sexiness

Was she not the one that was pregnant with Chinaedu Nwa fa(their child Chinaedu)? Lol lol lol grin
Not her. angry cheesy
Re: Flavour And Fiancee, Beverly Heels Still Going Strong by Ivynwa(f): 9:35pm On Mar 21, 2013
ogugua88:

You mean that after that their Baby news gave you hypertension that it was a rumour after all. grin tongue
Nne make you try flex small o-o, you fit still succeed snatch her from Flavour but Babe fine sha o-o.
I'm not sure that Flavour fit look you sef with all that bobinas/b-oobs she has flying in his face in that picture. Hahaha.
Re: Flavour And Fiancee, Beverly Heels Still Going Strong by Nobody: 9:42pm On Mar 21, 2013
Ivynwa: You mean that after that their Baby news gave you hypertension that it was a rumour after all. grin tongue
Nne make you try flex small o-o, you fit still succeed snatch her from Flavour but Babe fine sha o-o.
I'm not sure that Flavour fit look you sef with all that bobinas/b-oobs she has flying in his face in that picture. Hahaha.

[size=13pt]Lmaooooo. I don't snatch. I'm not interested in him like that anyway. I have my own Chinedu cool[/size]
Re: Flavour And Fiancee, Beverly Heels Still Going Strong by Nobody: 9:42pm On Mar 21, 2013
hornipipe: oh cool, this is goodnews.

[size=13pt]You get hope? Lol.[/size]
Re: Flavour And Fiancee, Beverly Heels Still Going Strong by Nobody: 9:44pm On Mar 21, 2013
I initially thought Tonto Dikeh was Flavour's "tomato jos" cool
Re: Flavour And Fiancee, Beverly Heels Still Going Strong by Nobody: 9:48pm On Mar 21, 2013
CFCfan: I initially thought Tonto Dikeh was Flavour's "tomato jos" cool

[size=13pt]For your dream's dream. undecided[/size]
Re: Flavour And Fiancee, Beverly Heels Still Going Strong by Nobody: 10:04pm On Mar 21, 2013
Cool. Looks lyk she still g@t some nutrients to spare him. Nice one Flavy boi.
Re: Flavour And Fiancee, Beverly Heels Still Going Strong by Ivynwa(f): 10:22pm On Mar 21, 2013
ogugua88:

[size=13pt]Lmaooooo. I don't snatch. I'm not interested in him like that anyway. I have my own Chinedu cool[/size]

Just kidding, Girl.
Re: Flavour And Fiancee, Beverly Heels Still Going Strong by Ivynwa(f): 10:25pm On Mar 21, 2013
fluid26: Cool. Looks lyk she still g@t some nutrients to spare him. Nice one Flavy boi.

Nnaa meeehn, Flavour no na ofe! grin grin grin
He dey roll inside soup mehnnnnn. Hehehehehehe, laughter wan kill me o for this my slang here.
Re: Flavour And Fiancee, Beverly Heels Still Going Strong by Nobody: 10:31pm On Mar 21, 2013
Ivynwa:

He dey roll inside soup mehnnnnn. Hehehehehehe, laughter wan kill me o for this my slang here.

He is indeed a lucky man; I wish I was in his 'ofe' grin
Re: Flavour And Fiancee, Beverly Heels Still Going Strong by Nobody: 10:36pm On Mar 21, 2013
hornipipe: She looks like the bustier version of Stephanie okereke.
God bless tall slender ladies.
She would be better off with me though wink
cool cool
Re: Flavour And Fiancee, Beverly Heels Still Going Strong by Nobody: 10:36pm On Mar 21, 2013
but flavour why na ? cry cry
Re: Flavour And Fiancee, Beverly Heels Still Going Strong by Nobody: 10:49pm On Mar 21, 2013
Ivynwa:

Nwanem nwanyi, ezigbo ofe! Odikwa ka Flavour foro ntutu ta..na ogaghi enye nwanta nwanyi a ezum ike. cheesy
Re: Flavour And Fiancee, Beverly Heels Still Going Strong by tpia5: 10:52pm On Mar 21, 2013
hope they're married because people will save this picture for future use after the woman has tired of being miss hot thang and is trying to settle down.

no shaking for the guy, but the lady had better know what she's doing, not all enjoyment is enjoyment o, stop comparing yourself to a man.

however, if she's not nigerian, then my post doesnt apply.
Re: Flavour And Fiancee, Beverly Heels Still Going Strong by Ivynwa(f): 10:58pm On Mar 21, 2013
CFCfan:

He is indeed a lucky man; I wish I was in his 'ofe' grin

grin grin Dreamer man grin

fluid26:

Nwanem nwanyi, ezigbo ofe! Odikwa ka Flavour foro ntutu ta..na ogaghi enye nwanta nwanyi a ezum ike. cheesy

grin grin
They look good. Happy for them.
Re: Flavour And Fiancee, Beverly Heels Still Going Strong by Nobody: 10:58pm On Mar 21, 2013
ogugua88:

[size=13pt]You get hope? Lol.[/size]
ehen na, over hope but I'll have mercy on flavour and for his sake just let her be. cheesy
Re: Flavour And Fiancee, Beverly Heels Still Going Strong by Nobody: 10:59pm On Mar 21, 2013
adaobi123:
cool cool
ada ada, you fall into the tall and slender category?
Re: Flavour And Fiancee, Beverly Heels Still Going Strong by Nobody: 11:01pm On Mar 21, 2013
adaobi123: but flavour why na ? cry cry
I thought yours was peter of psquare.
Re: Flavour And Fiancee, Beverly Heels Still Going Strong by Nobody: 11:03pm On Mar 21, 2013
hornipipe: ada ada, you fall into the tall and slender category?
yup grin 5 ft 10 and slender grin
Re: Flavour And Fiancee, Beverly Heels Still Going Strong by Nobody: 11:04pm On Mar 21, 2013
hornipipe: I thought yours was peter of psquare.
i have a variety of men grin grin peter okoye, wizkid, dammy krane and mr flavour tongue grin
Re: Flavour And Fiancee, Beverly Heels Still Going Strong by Nobody: 11:08pm On Mar 21, 2013
adaobi123: i have a variety of men grin grin peter okoye, wizkid, dammy krane and mr flavour tongue grin

[size=13pt]You are too much woman for Wizpikin.[/size]

(1) (2) (Reply)

Pastor Chris Oyakhilome’s Driver Is Super Rich! / This Transgender Woman's Transformation Will Make You Shocked (photos) / S** Positions Nigerian Women Love The Most

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.