Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,317 members, 7,780,777 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 09:52 PM

Is The President Of Gabon An Igboman? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Is The President Of Gabon An Igboman? (10894 Views)

An Igboman Was Once An Oba In Benin Kingdom(how True Is That) / Stop The Celebration: The New NNPC MD Is From Delta Igbo And Not An Igboman / PDP Lagos Flagbearer Jimi Agbaje Picks An Igboman as His Running Mate- Ifeduba (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is The President Of Gabon An Igboman? by vanunu: 7:22pm On Mar 20, 2013
Some people in Gabon are saying that the president of Gabon is a Biafran.
Re: Is The President Of Gabon An Igboman? by IGBOSON1: 7:39pm On Mar 20, 2013
There's been talk of him being Ikembas son.....dunno though! undecided

Re: Is The President Of Gabon An Igboman? by nonsom(m): 8:01pm On Mar 20, 2013
Igbos are great, they can do anything. God loves Igbos so much, and has promised to make them a great nation.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Is The President Of Gabon An Igboman? by gbanikiti(m): 8:07pm On Mar 20, 2013
hmmm... Nothing wey pesin no go hear! I also heard the new kenyan president is a yoruba man from ijebu.

6 Likes

Re: Is The President Of Gabon An Igboman? by Nobody: 8:11pm On Mar 20, 2013
The greedy bastards are out trying to claim the Gabon president? clowns.

4 Likes

Re: Is The President Of Gabon An Igboman? by Nobody: 8:17pm On Mar 20, 2013
Ghaddafi was an ibo man too

6 Likes

Re: Is The President Of Gabon An Igboman? by Demdem(m): 8:19pm On Mar 20, 2013
Not again angry angry
Re: Is The President Of Gabon An Igboman? by Nobody: 8:20pm On Mar 20, 2013
Yeah, the new president of China is also a Biafran.

4 Likes

Re: Is The President Of Gabon An Igboman? by kettykin: 8:23pm On Mar 20, 2013
@op you should realized this kind of thread would give a lot of people suffering from igbo complex heart attack and cause them spew out their venom on this thread

4 Likes

Re: Is The President Of Gabon An Igboman? by Dibiachukwu: 8:28pm On Mar 20, 2013
IGBO-SON:
There's been talk of him being Ikembas son.....dunno though! undecided
Revision.
No power in the world can defeat Alaigbo
Re: Is The President Of Gabon An Igboman? by Nobody: 8:32pm On Mar 20, 2013
First you were jews now you all are claiming gabonese, SMH for you all, you guys are suffering from identity crisis

3 Likes

Re: Is The President Of Gabon An Igboman? by Nobody: 8:34pm On Mar 20, 2013
lakhadimar: Ghaddafi was an ibo man too

Actually, Mugabe's driver junior sister's neighbour is from Mbiase in Imo State. Imagine taking their stupidity to international arena? They owned Lagos, Kano, Portharcout, London, Johannesburg, chad, Niger and now Gabon?

5 Likes

Re: Is The President Of Gabon An Igboman? by EKONGKING: 8:35pm On Mar 20, 2013
Barack obama is an igbo[b][/b] .it is a fact

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Is The President Of Gabon An Igboman? by kettykin: 8:37pm On Mar 20, 2013
http://akinbami..com/2012/02/president-of-gabon-omar-bongo-ondimba.html

News hitting the cyber space is confirming a new origin for the president of Gabon, El Hadj Omar Bongo Ondimba, There are speculations that the President is closely tied to the Igbo origin,

Apart from his name “Ondimba”, which bears a similar tone as the Igbo speaking people of Nigeria, some believed that he is actually a Nigerian who lived in the French speaking country for so long to be qualified to hold a Political position
Gabon is a country of interest to Nigerian, especially traders and business men, more evidence would be needed to deny the authenticity of the President El Hadj Omar Bongo Ondimba ties ties to Nigeria.
Until then, let me announce to you that He is indeed a Nigerian speaking French and ruling the Gabonese

i am sure some people are already having heart attacks
the blog name show a lot
Re: Is The President Of Gabon An Igboman? by BlackPikiN(m): 8:37pm On Mar 20, 2013
This is the closest answer I got.
If there's a written french version then it could help.
But He's Gabonese first.

FRIDAY, FEBRUARY 17, 2012

President of Gabon Omar Bongo "Ondimba" is a Nigerian, an Ibo Man

[size=15pt]News hitting the cyber space is confirming a new origin for the president of Gabon, El Hadj Omar Bongo Ondimba, There are speculations that the President is closely tied to the Igbo origin,

Apart from his name “Ondimba”, which bears a similar tone as the Igbo speaking people of Nigeria, some believed that he is actually a Nigerian who lived in the French speaking country for so long to be qualified to hold a Political position
Gabon is a country of interest to Nigerian, especially traders and business men, more evidence would be needed to deny the authenticity of the President El Hadj Omar Bongo Ondimba ties ties to Nigeria.
Until then, let me announce to you that He is indeed a Nigerian speaking French and ruling the Gabonese[/size]

http://akinbami..com/2012/02/president-of-gabon-omar-bongo-ondimba.html
Re: Is The President Of Gabon An Igboman? by EKONGKING: 8:39pm On Mar 20, 2013
Igbos rule the world. haters can die . i heard the somalia president is an IGBO an igbo muslim for sure cool cool cool cool cool cool cool cool cool

we rule africa

1 Like

Re: Is The President Of Gabon An Igboman? by Nobody: 8:49pm On Mar 20, 2013
*556#:

Actually, Mugabe's driver junior sister's neighbour is from Mbiase in Imo State. Imagine taking their stupidity to international arena? They owned Lagos, Kano, Portharcout, London, Johannesburg, chad, Niger and now Gabon?
YOU HAVE FORGOTTEN THAT THE NEW POPE FRANCIS IS FROM NNEWI

2 Likes

Re: Is The President Of Gabon An Igboman? by Nobody: 8:51pm On Mar 20, 2013
<<< <<< <<Akinbami.? Making reference to a useless awolowo free education beneficiary? How can we igbos be posting a source from a Yoruba man? >>> >>> >>

Okay, I don't want to say something now and my oga at the top will later say something different. The true identity of the president shall be made known by my oga at the top. LWKMD!
Re: Is The President Of Gabon An Igboman? by gbanikiti(m): 9:08pm On Mar 20, 2013
did the man say he is igbo? If not,you guys should stop spreading rumours!
Re: Is The President Of Gabon An Igboman? by Aringarosa(m): 9:28pm On Mar 20, 2013
I don't know if he is Igbo or not, cuz there is no way to prove it. But i know the Bongo family adopted an Igbo lady in their family and that is well known and documented.
Re: Is The President Of Gabon An Igboman? by gulfer: 9:30pm On Mar 20, 2013
If na by biabia, then Rick Ross is Ojukwu's first son...Mschewwwwm
Re: Is The President Of Gabon An Igboman? by lillyveezy: 9:30pm On Mar 20, 2013
I dont know why most peep on Nairaland cap their head with their italian shoe,and think with their shoeless feet.in Nigeria,Chadians has ruled us before.So ki ni big deal if Gaboness president is a Nigeria?just because he is not from our own part of Nigeria makes it an abomination in our hearing.Plenty small minds full here.

2 Likes

Re: Is The President Of Gabon An Igboman? by vision2050: 10:10pm On Mar 20, 2013
shekau na ibo muslim
Re: Is The President Of Gabon An Igboman? by milkymesh: 10:43pm On Mar 20, 2013
mugabe is an ibo man from onitsha. S
Re: Is The President Of Gabon An Igboman? by Nobody: 1:38am On Mar 21, 2013
He is not, his late father adopted an Igbo girl street beggar that's all

1 Like

Re: Is The President Of Gabon An Igboman? by cfours: 1:53am On Mar 21, 2013
milkymesh: mugabe is an ibo man from onitsha. S

rotfl
Re: Is The President Of Gabon An Igboman? by Nobody: 3:29am On Mar 21, 2013
lillyveezy: I dont know why most peep on Nairaland cap their head with their italian shoe,and think with their shoeless feet.in Nigeria,Chadians has ruled us before.So ki ni big deal if Gaboness president is a Nigeria?just because he is not from our own part of Nigeria makes it an abomination in our hearing.Plenty small minds full here.

Don't mind the usual eediots
They hear Igbo and start foaming at the mouth
Is there any Nigerian that doesn't know Abacha and others were foreigners from chad abi Niger republic
Most of you don't read much anyway
If you did,you would know that many Biafran orphans went as refugees to Gabon and many never returned to Nigeria
Only a dunce would be surprised by the possibility of this being true
One out of 10 persons in Gabon is a Nigerian
fact

If this news said the man was Yoruba,they will be beating drums
Igbo and they want to kill themselves

12 Likes

Re: Is The President Of Gabon An Igboman? by chyz(m): 3:35am On Mar 21, 2013
*556#:

Alj Haram, how na?grin
Re: Is The President Of Gabon An Igboman? by lagcity(m): 3:36am On Mar 21, 2013
Isn't the president Omar Bongo's son? I doubt Gabonese are slow enough to let a kwashiorkor baby smell power in their country. That country will turn to 419 haven in 10 months.

1 Like

Re: Is The President Of Gabon An Igboman? by Nobody: 3:39am On Mar 21, 2013
lagcity: Isn't the president Omar Bongo's son? I doubt Gabonese are slow enough to let a kwashiorkor baby smell power in their country. That country will turn to 419 haven in 10 months.

Yes
Oluwole certificates and oluwole particulars will full ground
Original 419ers
Guess why it is called Oluwole and not Nnamdi or Musa
The originators of fakery,their product has to bear a name from the inventors grin

Juju needs no English name,what language is juju.........Yoruba
Babalawo ,their spiritual father needs no English name what language is Babalawo
Second hand fake cars are Tokunbo,
Bribery is egunje,invented by the chief bribery takers and receivers
Agbero another Yoruba name needing no interp from the agberos of Nigeria
Roforofo a popular Yoruba pastime has a Yoruba name in Nigeria
Magun Another Yoruba invention.while Innoson was manufacturing cars ,Yoruba was manufacturing magun in commercial quantities from their shrines grin grin grin
Ashewo nko,Yoruba,the inventors of ashawority
Evil white garment churches ,another Yoruba gift to the world aka Aladura ......Yoruba

Everything fake and every evil practice in Nigerian lexicon goes by a Yoruba name

The men of God using the pulpit as multi billion dollar enterprises to fleece innocent Nigerians and rob them in broad daylight, and acquire jets what is their tribe?..........as usual Yoruba

Let me hear your voice again,ode!
Even the popular word for stupid is Yoruba

Can anything good come out of you folks?

29 Likes

Re: Is The President Of Gabon An Igboman? by dayokanu(m): 3:41am On Mar 21, 2013
Isnt Omar Bongo already dead

I heard Abu Qaqa is also Ibo
Re: Is The President Of Gabon An Igboman? by cfours: 3:44am On Mar 21, 2013
yes I have a Gabonese acquaintance and from the way he speaks horribly about the ibos in his country, i'm 100% certain that no Gabonese in his/her right mind will allow such a thing to happen.
of course ibos r always claiming themselves as rulers and lord over everyone. even when it makes them look like foolish clowns. methinks its a psychological coping mechanism for their insecurity.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

World Youth Day: We're Committed To Creating Jobs- Buhari / Budget Padding: We’ll Crush Any Attempt To Remove Dogara —oke / Sylvester Ngwuta: FG Files 9 Count Charges Against Judge

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.