Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,864 members, 7,806,455 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 04:48 PM

Football(+) Betting Season 6 - Business (28) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Football(+) Betting Season 6 (357975 Views)

Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 10 / Football(+ Other Sports) Betting Season 9 / Football Betting Season 8...AGE!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (25) (26) (27) (28) (29) (30) (31) ... (529) (Go Down)

Re: Football(+) Betting Season 6 by Mayowura: 4:39pm On Apr 08, 2013
symboss:

sorry am a newbie what do you mean by btt(+s)?
It means both team to score which means you should click on/select YES.
Goodluck and bet wisely.
Re: Football(+) Betting Season 6 by aieo(m): 4:41pm On Apr 08, 2013
symboss:

sorry am a newbie what do you mean by btt?
both teams to score
Re: Football(+) Betting Season 6 by jasper7(m): 5:13pm On Apr 08, 2013
#SMH
Re: Football(+) Betting Season 6 by albacete(m): 5:24pm On Apr 08, 2013
jasper7: #SMH
Chief wetin happen?

Why the SMH?
Re: Football(+) Betting Season 6 by jasper7(m): 5:40pm On Apr 08, 2013
albacete:
Chief wetin happen?

Why the SMH?
the whole word-battle is embarrassing
Re: Football(+) Betting Season 6 by kalvin1: 6:12pm On Apr 08, 2013
am here to give my fellow guys insight on the betting world... puntin can be a very lucrative bussiness if u follow the rules..but before we get to that..there are basic tips to note..(1)not all teams with small odds wins..if u want to make money, avoid popular teams..(3)dont chase afta ur losses (4) device ur own strategy, dnt follow the croud (5)dont place any team twice cz there is no sure bet (5)concentrate on ur capital..these are the the general tips but here are my own tips..

dont bet any team with odds less than 2.0
always have a back up bet
avoid england championship and league one
avoid europa league
avoid friendly matches
concentrate on qualifiers
concentrate on home teams in peru league
80% of home teams in japan either wins or draws
brazil league seldomly has draws, u either win or loose
ireland league is good for betting
norway div one is good too

1 Like

Re: Football(+) Betting Season 6 by Onuels(m): 6:18pm On Apr 08, 2013
kalv_in: am here to give my fellow guys insight on the betting world... puntin can be a very lucrative bussiness if u follow the rules..but before we get to that..there are basic tips to note..(1)not all teams with small odds wins..if u want to make money, avoid popular teams..(3)dont chase afta ur losses (4) device ur own strategy, dnt follow the croud (5)dont place any team twice cz there is no sure bet (5)concentrate on ur capital..these are the the general tips but here are my own tips..

avoid europa league
avoid friendly matches
ireland league is good for betting
norway div one is good too

Tanks man dat was educative
Re: Football(+) Betting Season 6 by kalvin1: 6:20pm On Apr 08, 2013
pls any match involving any 2 big teams, watch it happily, dnt bet..lets stop loosing money..there are so many small teams that pays well{i will still get to that,jst follow me} in betting , u r nobodys fan except ur bank account so pls dont bet chelsea coz u r a chelsea fan..money is hard to get.. rather than bet and loose.. dnt bet..pls dnt follow the crowd, they r always wrong..follow ur instincts,they neva go wrong..then watch these matches e.g afta watching first prem league match involvin southampton and mancity, i swore neva to bet against southampton..dnt eva bet all ur money on one match..
Re: Football(+) Betting Season 6 by kalvin1: 6:28pm On Apr 08, 2013
when u bet a combo and its remaining one match, pls pls pls bet again against that team to make sure at the end of the day,u will get smth.concentrate on the capital not the profit..if u get 500naira everyday,its something..i hate depositing money to these bookmarkers..betting is good only wen we see it as bussiness not fun..dont just place a bet for fun..
Re: Football(+) Betting Season 6 by kalvin1: 6:56pm On Apr 08, 2013
so takin bettin as a bssiness, the first thing to do is to map out how much to bet each week(dnt eva exceed it)
excercise patience..dnt run into any bet as anoda better one will deffinitely come..matches dnt eva end.
home or away dosent determine a winner neither do odds.
wen placin a combo, pls limit it to 2 or 3..
result of a bet shouldnt affect the next bet
on weekends,place all your bet once in the morning(to avoid emotional bet) and just check scores later..pls dnt place anoda bet no matta wat,there are chances of loosing it.
no matter how much u win, dnt place unplanned bet
dnt increase ur stakes when u win
Re: Football(+) Betting Season 6 by Mayowura: 7:14pm On Apr 08, 2013
Kalv_in, i really love those wonderful posts.
Please keep the good posts coming.
I feel these posts are needed for success.
#bet wisely!
Re: Football(+) Betting Season 6 by kalvin1: 7:14pm On Apr 08, 2013
well enough of the lecture; down to business..;i will dropping my teams here every morning..so READY?..u might not always agree with me but the aim is to make atleast 500naira everyday..i will drop the teams and the way they shud be played..the rest is up to you.NB.all the teams are not to win but at the end of the day , the profit shud be atleast 500 bucks..playing my teams is solely at your own wish..being in this business for quite a long time,i will only try my best to limit most common errors we generally make..and at the same time help out my fellow guys..teams i will be dropping are not sure bets, but do have high chances of winning afta due considerations and analysis..pls dont attack me..lets put hands togeda and make out smth from the net..

SO MY TEAM FOR TODAY (MONDAY 8TH)
MAN U vs MAN CITY ; dont bet
see you tomorrow.

3 Likes

Re: Football(+) Betting Season 6 by albacete(m): 7:25pm On Apr 08, 2013
kalv_in: am here to give my fellow guys insight on the betting world... puntin can be a very lucrative bussiness if u follow the rules..but before we get to that..there are basic tips to note..(1)not all teams with small odds wins..if u want to make money, avoid popular teams..(3)dont chase afta ur losses (4) device ur own strategy, dnt follow the croud (5)dont place any team twice cz there is no sure bet (5)concentrate on ur capital..these are the the general tips but here are my own tips..

I hope i am allowed to say a thing or two concerning ur post.
Why? I used to avoid leagues from England and Scotland cos they are widely known believed to engage in match fixing. But i don't anymore.

Odds of 2.0 and above does not have a clear winner. The smaller d odds, d clearer d direction which d match will follow. And d odds are hardly wrong.

avoid europa league
avoid friendly matches
Seconded

Dissect ur games based on individual teams, not on d whole league. Some teams in Peru might not have that home advantage. Find such teams and take a different bet on them or u leave them entirely.

If i understand u properly, it is like saying "have a pair, so if one fails, d other wins".
It is a good money management strategy, especially if they are even money lines (odds of 2.0) because u will "break even" if u get 1 correct.
However, d 2 can click. They can also flop.
Re: Football(+) Betting Season 6 by albacete(m): 7:27pm On Apr 08, 2013
@kalv_in: U must be very intelligent to have come up with such posts. Keep it up.
Re: Football(+) Betting Season 6 by kalvin1: 7:46pm On Apr 08, 2013
[quote author=albacete]

Why? I used to avoid leagues from England and Scotland cos they are widely known believed to engage in match fixing. But i don't anymore.

Odds of 2.0 and above does not have a clear winner. The smaller d odds, d clearer d direction which d match will follow. And d odds are hardly wrong.
Seconded

thanks man..england league one and two is not all about match fixing but inconsistency in the winning teams..trust me,they are bet spoilers..thats the reason why there odds are always above 2.0
Re: Football(+) Betting Season 6 by kalvin1: 7:48pm On Apr 08, 2013
albacete:

Seconded

Dissect ur games based on individual teams, not on d whole league. Some teams in Peru might not have that home advantage. Find such teams and take a different bet on them or u leave them entirely.

If i understand u properly, it is like saying "have a pair, so if one fails, d other wins".
It is a good money management strategy, especially if they are even money lines (odds of 2.0) because u will "break even" if u get 1 correct.
However, d 2 can click. They can also flop.
Re: Football(+) Betting Season 6 by kalvin1: 7:50pm On Apr 08, 2013
odds like i said earlier albacete dosent determine the winner.. chelsea vs southampton is a clear example.,.nigeria vs kenya, another example
Re: Football(+) Betting Season 6 by kalvin1: 7:54pm On Apr 08, 2013
albacete,.as for the back up bet, u dont place one,u place 2 backup bets.. dnt worry, we will still get to that..
off to watch man u match
see u guys later
Re: Football(+) Betting Season 6 by albacete(m): 8:37pm On Apr 08, 2013
kalv_in: albacete,.as for the back up bet, u dont place one,u place 2 backup bets.. dnt worry, we will still get to that..
off to watch man u match
see u guys later
kk bros
Re: Football(+) Betting Season 6 by jasper7(m): 9:54pm On Apr 08, 2013
And United lose to City for the 3rd time in 3 years. How Pathetic cry
Re: Football(+) Betting Season 6 by bukahands(m): 10:21pm On Apr 08, 2013
bukahands: Ural win (Russia) odds 1.44 WON
Porto win 1.40 WON
Manu vs mancity BTtS 1.61 WON

GOodluck
Re: Football(+) Betting Season 6 by bukahands(m): 10:21pm On Apr 08, 2013
bukahands: Ural win (Russia) odds 1.44 WON
Porto win 1.40 WON
Manu vs mancity BTtS 1.61 WON

GOodluck

We thank God

1 Like

Re: Football(+) Betting Season 6 by mollusco: 10:35pm On Apr 08, 2013
mollusco: My monday picks:

Porto vs Braga home win 1.44
Hertha Berlin vs Brunschweig home or draw 1.2
Fc Dordrecht vs Cambuur over 1.5 goals 1.14

Total odds 1.97

Bet won!
Re: Football(+) Betting Season 6 by juwoonn(m): 10:38pm On Apr 08, 2013
ME STILL DEY WAIT 4 SEVILLA TO COMPLETE
FC PORTO DRAW NO BET: WON
MAN U MAN CITY: OVER 2.5 GOALS: WON
SEVILLA: DRAW NO BET: PENDING
Re: Football(+) Betting Season 6 by juwoonn(m): 10:59pm On Apr 08, 2013
THANK GOD

1 Like

Re: Football(+) Betting Season 6 by albacete(m): 6:40am On Apr 09, 2013
bukahands:
bukahands: Ural win (Russia) odds 1.44
WON
Porto win 1.40 WON
Manu vs mancity BTtS 1.61 WON GOodluck
Do own goals count in "both to score"?
Re: Football(+) Betting Season 6 by cyif2003(m): 7:39am On Apr 09, 2013
albacete:
Do own goals count in "both to score"?
yep it counts
Re: Football(+) Betting Season 6 by bukahands(m): 7:48am On Apr 09, 2013
cyif2003: yep it counts

How far na ? Longest time
Re: Football(+) Betting Season 6 by Nobody: 12:08pm On Apr 09, 2013
UCL AND UEL SELECTION

DORTMUND TO QUALIFY 1.33
MADRID OR DRAW 1.18
BARCELONA TO QUALIFY 1.12
B. MUNICH VS JUV UNDER 4.5 1.10
CHELSEA YO QUALIFY 1.22
BENFICA TO QUALIFY 1.18

ITS A COMBO. THANK U AND GOODLOCK

1 Like

Re: Football(+) Betting Season 6 by Mayowura: 12:12pm On Apr 09, 2013
FAITHSFI: UCL AND UEL SELECTION

DORTMUND TO QUALIFY 1.33
MADRID OR DRAW 1.18
BARCELONA TO QUALIFY 1.12
B. MUNICH VS JUV UNDER 4.5 1.10
CHELSEA YO QUALIFY 1.22
BENFICA TO QUALIFY 1.18

ITS A COMBO. THANK U AND GOODLOCK
Picks tittle: slow and steady dry bookies.
following
Re: Football(+) Betting Season 6 by juwoonn(m): 12:51pm On Apr 09, 2013
Soccer - International Clubs - UEFA Champions League
1 09.04.13 19:45 Borussia Dortmund - CF Malaga (Draw no bet) Borussia Dortmund ?-? 1.09
2 09.04.13 19:45 Galatasaray - Real Madrid (Double Chance) Draw / Real Madrid ?-? 1.12

Soccer - International Clubs - AFC Cup, Group B
3 09.04.13 16:00 AL Ansar - Ahli Taiz SC (Draw no bet) AL Ansar ?-? 1.12

Soccer - Holland - Beloften Eredivisie, Top 12
4 09.04.13 17:30 Feyenoord/Excelsior - Ajax Amsterdam (Double Chance) Draw / Ajax Amsterdam ?-? 1.30

Soccer - Holland - Beloften Eredivisie, Bottom 12
5 09.04.13 17:30 PEC Zwolle - Dordrecht FC (Draw no bet) PEC Zwolle ?-? 1.15
BEST OF LUCK
Re: Football(+) Betting Season 6 by kalvin1: 1:44pm On Apr 09, 2013
analysing.. bet mode activating....

(1) (2) (3) ... (25) (26) (27) (28) (29) (30) (31) ... (529)

Forex Trade Alerts: Season 22 / MSME Survival Fund Registration: How To Apply As Portal Opens / Elance.com, Upwork.com And Other Freelancing Site: How To Succeed Guide.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.