Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,229 members, 7,807,763 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 06:40 PM

How Often Do You Upgrade Your Wardrobe And Who Gets Your Old Clothes? - Fashion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / How Often Do You Upgrade Your Wardrobe And Who Gets Your Old Clothes? (6477 Views)

5 Inexpensive Ways To Build Your Wardrobe / Learn How To Combine Colors In Your Wardrobe / What Do You Need In Your Wardrobe? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Often Do You Upgrade Your Wardrobe And Who Gets Your Old Clothes? by Angel778(f): 12:22pm On Mar 21, 2013
I always give out my clothes most especially when i seeL smone around that really needs it. once i give out, i replace when i see any one i like.
Re: How Often Do You Upgrade Your Wardrobe And Who Gets Your Old Clothes? by Nobody: 12:24pm On Mar 21, 2013
usually buy clothes every week until i vowed not buying again till May of this year, cos i wasted lot of money on wardrobe last year. I've got loads of cloth and it drives me really crazy. my niece and cousins are always carting them away.
walahi having too many clothes na real craze embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed

1 Like

Re: How Often Do You Upgrade Your Wardrobe And Who Gets Your Old Clothes? by Nobody: 12:34pm On Mar 21, 2013
As the money dey flow in noni! undecided
Re: How Often Do You Upgrade Your Wardrobe And Who Gets Your Old Clothes? by anitank(f): 12:42pm On Mar 21, 2013
aanumama: usually buy clothes every week until i vowed not buying again till May of this year, cos i wasted lot of money on wardrobe last year. I've got loads of cloth and it drives me really crazy. my niece and cousins are always carting them away.
walahi having too many clothes na real craze embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed
I tell u, because sometimes u spend upto an hour just thinking of what to wear out.....its really crazy. Its even crazier when u start thinking u don't have anything to wear grin

3 Likes

Re: How Often Do You Upgrade Your Wardrobe And Who Gets Your Old Clothes? by Nobody: 1:12pm On Mar 21, 2013
kolajoo: Google is your friend
any small thing google is your friend,at your foolish age u still dey reason like small pikin.mumu

1 Like

Re: How Often Do You Upgrade Your Wardrobe And Who Gets Your Old Clothes? by Fussbot: 1:17pm On Mar 21, 2013
timbros: I use a cloth at least 7 years before changing it grin .....So before I change my WARDROBE, it must not be less than 40 years grin grin
lwkm.....
Re: How Often Do You Upgrade Your Wardrobe And Who Gets Your Old Clothes? by Yvete(f): 2:17pm On Mar 21, 2013
kolajoo: Google is your friend

You're pathetic! FYI, Google cannot answer personal questions for anyone.
Ain't you one of those guys that wear a white shirt with yellow underarm stains for years and would not throw it away. undecided
Re: How Often Do You Upgrade Your Wardrobe And Who Gets Your Old Clothes? by Yvete(f): 2:19pm On Mar 21, 2013
aanumama: usually buy clothes every week until i vowed not buying again till May of this year, cos i wasted lot of money on wardrobe last year. I've got loads of cloth and it drives me really crazy. my niece and cousins are always carting them away.

Lol ...I'm a shopaholic, but the good thing is that I donate clothes a lot (in very good condition) and if I don't wear it, then it should not be sitting in my closet. I make sure that I have staples that i can mix and match.
Another thing is that having a wide selection of clothes takes anyone longer to get dressed because you can't make up your mind easily.
Re: How Often Do You Upgrade Your Wardrobe And Who Gets Your Old Clothes? by uzoo: 2:43pm On Mar 21, 2013
as often as every other day, sometimes twice a week and since i don't have any younger sisters, it all goes to charity, younger relatives, domestic staff and of course friends who think i'm nuts getting rid of items they believe is still worth wearing.

what can i say.... i love clothes. cheesy
Re: How Often Do You Upgrade Your Wardrobe And Who Gets Your Old Clothes? by dearestsewa(f): 2:44pm On Mar 21, 2013
First post on NL!:-D Infact i ve bn thnkn abt buyn new clothes etc, bt I dnt knw hw.Patronising Ibo boys scares me smhw cos i dnt knw d prices of many stuffs. I jst startd settln in Lag. Mayb i can get sm advice here.:-(
Re: How Often Do You Upgrade Your Wardrobe And Who Gets Your Old Clothes? by Nobody: 2:58pm On Mar 21, 2013
I buy clothes when I feel like, I can't give a specific routine or duration. If I see a cloth I like and feel like I need to get cos it might get sold out real fast, I go for it. That said, I have A LOT of clothes. I usually give out old clothes or clothes I've outgrown to family and friends, sometimes to the people at the charity home some minutes away from my house.
Re: How Often Do You Upgrade Your Wardrobe And Who Gets Your Old Clothes? by gsnazzy1(m): 2:59pm On Mar 21, 2013
Please what is ''smh?
Re: How Often Do You Upgrade Your Wardrobe And Who Gets Your Old Clothes? by nikkypearl(f): 3:01pm On Mar 21, 2013
c++_crazy:
i stop using my cloths when the white ones turn grey, d grey ones turn milk colour and d milk coloured ones turns 2 tissue den i go 2 toilet wid it... In other words i recyle it
guy u re crazy!do u 1my oga on top 2sack me?laff won tear my belle!I nid pple 2read nd understand dis yo post!
Re: How Often Do You Upgrade Your Wardrobe And Who Gets Your Old Clothes? by Nobody: 3:10pm On Mar 21, 2013
nikkypearl: guy u re crazy!do u 1my oga on top 2sack me?laff won tear my belle!I nid pple 2read nd understand dis yo post!
when I read what the guy said you need to see the way I was laughing,that dude should be a comedian
Re: How Often Do You Upgrade Your Wardrobe And Who Gets Your Old Clothes? by coldgate(f): 3:29pm On Mar 21, 2013
[url][/url]I am a compulsive buyer. Just yesterday, while driving home I saw this lovely gown on a mannequin and thought to myself 'I must stop by on my way from work tomorrow.' However, I only have time to divest myself of worn clothes during Public holidays.I will have to put a leash on my spending though.
Re: How Often Do You Upgrade Your Wardrobe And Who Gets Your Old Clothes? by tonididdy(m): 5:37pm On Mar 21, 2013
safarigirl: Upgrade kini? No be when person get money e go upgrade?

Well, I'm still living off parents, I buy a couple of new clothes (anything I can get with 5k) twice a year- or less.

I have just a pair of sandals, a pair of platforms and of course rubber slippers...nothing else.

There is no reason for extra since I don't even use the ones I have anyways...moderation is the key, else poverty will be onep's end
and you wanna be like toto dicke.
you need to learn how to upgrade na oh.
Re: How Often Do You Upgrade Your Wardrobe And Who Gets Your Old Clothes? by tonididdy(m): 5:37pm On Mar 21, 2013
safarigirl: Upgrade kini? No be when person get money e go upgrade?

Well, I'm still living off parents, I buy a couple of new clothes (anything I can get with 5k) twice a year- or less.

I have just a pair of sandals, a pair of platforms and of course rubber slippers...nothing else.

There is no reason for extra since I don't even use the ones I have anyways...moderation is the key, else poverty will be one's end
Re: How Often Do You Upgrade Your Wardrobe And Who Gets Your Old Clothes? by Mamacita007(f): 7:02pm On Mar 21, 2013
Mumcee used to send it to the village but not anymore lloolll. I love shoes thats the oonly thing that i can store for many years even if im not wearing them. right now i need to go shopping for summer becos all my winter clothes are sweaters.
Re: How Often Do You Upgrade Your Wardrobe And Who Gets Your Old Clothes? by Nobody: 7:02pm On Mar 21, 2013
as long as the clothes still fit me, i will keep them in my wardrobe.i wouldnt say 'update', i may just buy a pair of shoes or a shirt once a month grin.my mum does all of the clothes shopping grin grin. my old clothes i give them to charity grin
Re: How Often Do You Upgrade Your Wardrobe And Who Gets Your Old Clothes? by kpolli(m): 8:55pm On Mar 21, 2013
Mamacita007: Mumcee used to send it to the village but not anymore lloolll. I love shoes thats the oonly thing that i can store for many years even if im not wearing them. right now i need to go shopping for summer becos all my winter clothes are sweaters.

Darling u don't need shoes for summer, just bikini and slippers would do wink

1 Like

Re: How Often Do You Upgrade Your Wardrobe And Who Gets Your Old Clothes? by Sandybaddz(f): 2:25am On Mar 22, 2013
I tend to shop every week,however every sping i donate bags of clothes to the salvation army. wink
Re: How Often Do You Upgrade Your Wardrobe And Who Gets Your Old Clothes? by timbros(m): 7:57am On Mar 22, 2013
I just dey watch all of una dey form big girls...

Everyone here have 'a lot of clothes' and gives out to their cousins, charity etc 'every other week'.....

If all of una be 'givers', where are the 'recievers'?

Nairaland girls ehhhhh... Make una dey talk true oooooooo before thunder faya persin grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: How Often Do You Upgrade Your Wardrobe And Who Gets Your Old Clothes? by modupeelizbeth: 8:03am On Mar 22, 2013
I upgrade my wardrobe every time i see my hanger & wardrobe is full by giving out some to my neighbour & even to charity home & buying new ond
Re: How Often Do You Upgrade Your Wardrobe And Who Gets Your Old Clothes? by Fussbot: 11:03am On Mar 22, 2013
timbros: I just dey watch all of una dey form big girls...

Everyone here have 'a lot of clothes' and gives out to their cousins, charity etc 'every other week'.....

If all of una be 'givers', where are the 'recievers'?

Nairaland girls ehhhhh... Make una dey talk true oooooooo before thunder faya persin grin grin grin
lwkw..bros u dey dia 2?abeg wu dey receive dem??they are all "alakada"jare

(1) (2) (Reply)

Torley Nigeria Official Drink Sponsor Of The Men Fashion Week 2018 / 11 Of The Most Stylish Old School Nigerians You Will Ever See! / Meet 18-year-old Model Whose Massive Butt Is Getting Major Attention On Instagra

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.