Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,306 members, 7,808,039 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 05:17 AM

Ernest Asuzu Is Now A Born-again, Releases New Single - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Ernest Asuzu Is Now A Born-again, Releases New Single (22227 Views)

Ernest Asuzu Suffers Partial Stroke In Lagos / Don’t Believe Everything You Read Online, I Just Bought A New Car – Ernest Asuzu / Popular Nollywood Actor Ernest Asuzu Now Begs For Survival. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ernest Asuzu Is Now A Born-again, Releases New Single by samguy009: 6:47am On Mar 21, 2013
The Imo-born actor, who before his disappearance from the screen was enmeshed in series of controversies that even led to rumours of insanity, is back from oblivion.
The actor tells NET in a telephone conversation of how he had to take time off to rebrand, and rediscover himself.
The now born-again actor/rapper said, ‘When it was clear that the world had rejected me, I had to go back to Christ. Whatever has happened to me all through these years, happened for a reason. If these things had not happened, I would not have discovered how much Christ loves me and how much I should have held onto him’.
El Cream, as he was popularly called within the rap circles, has just released a brand new music video for his new single Go Under. ‘The new single is coming off my forthcoming album, ‘Return of the Don’ that will be dropping anytime soon’, he tells us.
Ernest Asuzu began his acting career in the late 90s film Another Campus Queen. He also featured in a number of Nollywood flicks, most notably the highly acclaimed and successful, Rituals by Kenneth Nnebue.

http://www.wapjoint.com/2013/03/nollywood-bad-boy-ernest-asuzu-becomes.html

1 Like

Re: Ernest Asuzu Is Now A Born-again, Releases New Single by vallycan: 6:56am On Mar 21, 2013
Is dis madnez radical for christ! grin

1 Like

Re: Ernest Asuzu Is Now A Born-again, Releases New Single by Akshow: 7:29am On Mar 21, 2013
One way no de enter market
Re: Ernest Asuzu Is Now A Born-again, Releases New Single by pomporiking: 8:04am On Mar 21, 2013
Who da faaq is he
Re: Ernest Asuzu Is Now A Born-again, Releases New Single by slimyem: 8:12am On Mar 21, 2013
Mtcheeeeeew..
Born-again indeed.That word don suffer!undecided
Never liked him as an actor.His acting was sooo unreal.I don't think his singing would be something to look forward to.undecided
Christianity don suffer.

3 Likes

Re: Ernest Asuzu Is Now A Born-again, Releases New Single by PENMIGHT(m): 1:44pm On Mar 21, 2013
That is Record-breaking. I mean for Asuzu and I...
Re: Ernest Asuzu Is Now A Born-again, Releases New Single by Burger01(m): 1:45pm On Mar 21, 2013
You are 'born again' and you want the world to know about it. Seek salvation my brother and not publicity....... sad
Re: Ernest Asuzu Is Now A Born-again, Releases New Single by hustla242: 1:47pm On Mar 21, 2013
Praise the Lord!! Who are we to judge

1 Like

Re: Ernest Asuzu Is Now A Born-again, Releases New Single by Burger01(m): 1:47pm On Mar 21, 2013
slimyem: Mtcheeeeeew..
Never liked him as an actor.His acting was sooo unreal.I don't think his singing would be something to look forward to.undecided
Christianity don suffer.
Yeah, so unreal... sad
Re: Ernest Asuzu Is Now A Born-again, Releases New Single by 32D: 1:47pm On Mar 21, 2013
[size=18pt]so what should we do about it?[/size]
Re: Ernest Asuzu Is Now A Born-again, Releases New Single by a1solution: 1:48pm On Mar 21, 2013
Its a common phenomenon that if someone have problem he or she becomes more spiritual so its not a big deal at all.
Re: Ernest Asuzu Is Now A Born-again, Releases New Single by mcevans1(m): 1:49pm On Mar 21, 2013
Hahahahahaha. Is this not the same guy that was beaten @ a club while showing off as a nollywood celebrity? Royallux don suffer. Hahahaha
Re: Ernest Asuzu Is Now A Born-again, Releases New Single by Valiantvaliant(m): 1:50pm On Mar 21, 2013
samguy009: The Imo-born actor, who before his disappearance from the screen was enmeshed in series of controversies that even led to rumours of insanity, is back from oblivion.
The actor tells NET in a telephone conversation of how he had to take time off to rebrand, and rediscover himself.
The now born-again actor/rapper said, ‘When it was clear that the world had rejected me, I had to go back to Christ. Whatever has happened to me all through these years, happened for a reason. If these things had not happened, I would not have discovered how much Christ loves me and how much I should have held onto him’.
El Cream, as he was popularly called within the rap circles, has just released a brand new music video for his new single Go Under. ‘The new single is coming off my forthcoming album, ‘Return of the Don’ that will be dropping anytime soon’, he tells us.
Ernest Asuzu began his acting career in the late 90s film Another Campus Queen. He also featured in a number of Nollywood flicks, most notably the highly acclaimed and successful, Rituals by Kenneth Nnebue.

http://www.wapjoint.com/2013/03/nollywood-bad-boy-ernest-asuzu-becomes.html
go under what, how does that signify born-againity?

P.s
i know the word doesn't exist.
Re: Ernest Asuzu Is Now A Born-again, Releases New Single by megareal: 1:52pm On Mar 21, 2013
Hmmmmmm, hope its for real.
Re: Ernest Asuzu Is Now A Born-again, Releases New Single by Nobody: 1:53pm On Mar 21, 2013
Well, who gives a fvck. He isn't even relevant anymore.
Re: Ernest Asuzu Is Now A Born-again, Releases New Single by chukxie(m): 1:53pm On Mar 21, 2013
Let the bashing and bad mouthing begin......Ernest, you ready?
Re: Ernest Asuzu Is Now A Born-again, Releases New Single by babadey(m): 1:56pm On Mar 21, 2013
This is what king solomon will call hypocrisy. You can't say you are born-again,its people that should say and see it in you.
Re: Ernest Asuzu Is Now A Born-again, Releases New Single by Nobody: 1:56pm On Mar 21, 2013
When is he opening a church?
Re: Ernest Asuzu Is Now A Born-again, Releases New Single by bigfat07: 1:57pm On Mar 21, 2013
[size=15pt]this bad boy HAS BECOME A BORN AGAIN ...I DON'T BELIEVE IT[/size] .. shocked

Re: Ernest Asuzu Is Now A Born-again, Releases New Single by AkinDavid2: 1:58pm On Mar 21, 2013
Crystal clear, Christ didn't come for Saints, He came for Sinners of which i am also included..Wishing Ernest Asuzu the best.

8 Likes

Re: Ernest Asuzu Is Now A Born-again, Releases New Single by Nobody: 1:59pm On Mar 21, 2013
slimyem: Mtcheeeeeew..
Christianity don suffer.
for ur mind u don talk words wey make sense?smh.

2 Likes

Re: Ernest Asuzu Is Now A Born-again, Releases New Single by Nobody: 2:00pm On Mar 21, 2013
Lol. This one become born again... Smh*
Re: Ernest Asuzu Is Now A Born-again, Releases New Single by Ignatio(m): 2:00pm On Mar 21, 2013
Turned born again Christain... Next album "Return of the Don". Something is wrong here. BTW El Cream was never a good rapper.

1 Like

Re: Ernest Asuzu Is Now A Born-again, Releases New Single by manny4life(m): 2:01pm On Mar 21, 2013
WHO CARES? Seriously angry
Re: Ernest Asuzu Is Now A Born-again, Releases New Single by mikuz(m): 2:06pm On Mar 21, 2013
Valiantvaliant: go under what, how does that signify born-againity?

P.s
i know the word doesn't exist.
'Go Under' the annointing . . .
Re: Ernest Asuzu Is Now A Born-again, Releases New Single by fdiva(f): 2:08pm On Mar 21, 2013
manny4life: WHO CARES? Seriously angry
Heaven cares.

9 Likes

Re: Ernest Asuzu Is Now A Born-again, Releases New Single by Afam4eva(m): 2:09pm On Mar 21, 2013
[size=13pt]Earnest Asuzu just killed his acting career. He was an upcoming actor during the boom of Nollywood movies in the early millenia. He would have been up there had he stayed a little bit longer.[/size]
Re: Ernest Asuzu Is Now A Born-again, Releases New Single by lagerwhenindoubt(m): 2:09pm On Mar 21, 2013
What makes frontpage these days is simply befuddling.. i mean WTF!! angry

1 Like

Re: Ernest Asuzu Is Now A Born-again, Releases New Single by Temismith(f): 2:09pm On Mar 21, 2013
Hehehehewhe! Lafin in chinese

1 Like

Re: Ernest Asuzu Is Now A Born-again, Releases New Single by Psylas(m): 2:11pm On Mar 21, 2013
Allahu akber!!!

1 Like

Re: Ernest Asuzu Is Now A Born-again, Releases New Single by sobastical: 2:16pm On Mar 21, 2013
So?? Congrats anyway if that's true...

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

"As For Me And My Household We Will Vote For President Jonathan": Comedian Bovi / Olisa Adibua Of Beat FM Batters Junior Colleague (Pictures) / Basketmouth, 2face Others Back In The Days (Pic)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.