Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,029 members, 7,807,053 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 09:00 AM

Online Biz Domain-what Is Your Greatest Challenge Starting An Online Business? - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Online Biz Domain-what Is Your Greatest Challenge Starting An Online Business? (1313 Views)

What's The Greatest Challenge You've Encountered As A Rising Entrepreneur? / Starting An Electronic Payments Company / Starting An Advertising Agency In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Online Biz Domain-what Is Your Greatest Challenge Starting An Online Business? by emailguru: 8:50am On Mar 21, 2013
For some time now, I have noticed with dismay how lots of innocent Nigerians have lost their hard earned money all in the name of Making Money Online. But to be candid with you, how many of you have really made any money online since you started buying those stuff? Don't bother to answer to that question because I know your response might be that of frustration and annoyance.

In view of this, I am starting this thread for anyone who has lost lots of money without any result to show for it. Have you been looking for the easiest and cheapest way to start an online business? Do you really have an idea you want to sell online? Do you want a sincere guide that will ensure that you start making money online? Do you need a sincere mentor?

Well, this thread is specifically for all Nairalanders who desire to get sincere coaching and advice on internet business. Its not all about building the blog or starting the business, there are lots of other factors to consider when starting your online business. Factors such as Search Engine Optimization, Social Media Services, Traffic Generation Tactics etc. Other businesses online include: Fiverr, Clickbank, Amazon, Blogging, Affiliate Marketing, Site Flipping, Web Hosting Business etc. Discuss your challenge here and lets help you get started right away!

This thread tends to help every Nigerian who desires to start and online business, get it right at with very minimal risk and start up capital...

Let all who have questions and needs about online business post them here and then lets come together to help each other succeed with less stress!

What is your greatest challenge in starting an online business? Say it here!
Re: Online Biz Domain-what Is Your Greatest Challenge Starting An Online Business? by frankzone: 10:48am On Mar 21, 2013
I tried affiliate marketing, fiverr, and cpa offers but seriously, i cldnt make much headway just because the person that promised to guide me seems to be very busy and i did things with limited knowledge which ultimately led to my failure in the business. Now shopping for a mentor that'll take me by hand and give me a step by step guide.
Re: Online Biz Domain-what Is Your Greatest Challenge Starting An Online Business? by PallyG(m): 11:00am On Mar 21, 2013
You can make money online but its not a get rich game. It require time, patience, dedication and ultimatel KNOWLEDGE. I have made some money, but that didnt come easy.
Re: Online Biz Domain-what Is Your Greatest Challenge Starting An Online Business? by duwell(m): 11:14am On Mar 21, 2013
Na blogging i need ideas on.
Re: Online Biz Domain-what Is Your Greatest Challenge Starting An Online Business? by neksummi(m): 12:09pm On Mar 21, 2013
The challenge is sitting down to actually do the business. There are so many distractions and if one is not careful, you'll be chasing every new shiny object that comes your way.

The advise is, find a good mentor, close your ears to every other persons no matter how good they are and stick with your mentor for a while. If you do this, you're going to start seeing results.
Re: Online Biz Domain-what Is Your Greatest Challenge Starting An Online Business? by emailguru: 12:57pm On Mar 21, 2013
What I have gathered so far from you guys who have posted is that of mentoring. Let me tell you the truth, there is money to be made on the internet, what most people suffer from is information overload!

The best advice I have been giving my clients is this: Stay focus and remain steadfast! The money may not come instantly like in any business of life. It takes time and some dint of hard work to get there.

The best part is that you need to develop your own system. Any body who is making money today on the internet has a system which he or she has built over time. What works for me, may not work for you! this is the simple truth. No guru will ever tell you this!!!

The Only way you can develop your personal system is by trying the business out yourself. Yes, some one may give you a guide, but it might not work well for you. This is because it is not your system and the developer may not tell you everything! This is the truth. It explains why you have tried so many guides by several gurus and yet there is no result to show.

What is it you don't understand about blogging or affiliate marketing? please very free to discuss your plight. We are here to help you and to ensure that you kick start your own business without any stress. As a matter of fact, our intention is to give you all the necessary support you will need as you commence.

By the grace of the Almighty, I want to help any one having problems to start making money right away. So, go ahead and state your problems. I will be willing to help you out!
Re: Online Biz Domain-what Is Your Greatest Challenge Starting An Online Business? by emailguru: 8:59am On Mar 22, 2013
A lot has been said about affiliate marketing, as a matter of fact, lots of informational products have been written on this very same topic. I will only try to give you the basics, but should you still have any questions, please don't hesitate to let us know.

Affliate marketing is a kind of partnership between the owner of a product (Merchant)and you the promoter (affiliate).

There are lots of affiliate networks you can partner with and pick any product that suites your passion or interest. One of such networks include clickbank.com, amazon.com, jvzoo.com, there are lots of them around, but these are the most populous.

The commission range from 25% to 75% of the total sales depending on the merchant involved.

There are lots of ways you can promote products as an affiliate, but my favorite is the use of Article marketing.

Here are the steps:

1. Pick a product that suites your passion, but must be in a profitable niche. (Hope you understand the differnce between a market and a niche?).

2. Run an extensive keyword research to determine and unearth profitable keywords to use for your campaign. This is because in the cause of people searching for a particular product online, there are keywords they use. Your duty is to uncover those keywords and incorporate them into your articles/website. So they when these prospects enter those keywords into the search engines, your website, articles or products will show up.

3. Get a domain name that relates to your keywords or products.

4. Buying an affordable hosting plan for your domain name.

5. Post article rich keywords on your website related to your products. With the keywords you have discovered, write at least 10 articles for each keywords and post them on your blog/website.

6. Write another version of those keywords and submit them to article directories eg ezinearticles.com and the rest.

7. Make sure you have an anchor text with your keywords in your signature linking back to your website.

8. Bookmark your articles through the article directories

9. Submit another version of your articles to suidoo.com and hubpages.com with each linking back to your website using your anchor text.

10. Discover similar blogs in your chosen niche and post relevant comments and linking back to your website.

11. Find related forums and post relevant comments as well.

12. Create videos in your chosen niche and post them to youbube.com and their likes. With your website address in the description tag.

13. Keep discovering new keywords in your chosen niche and continue adding articles as you continue.

14. Make sure you have a plan on ground to follow as it relates to adding articles, researching keywords, submitting articles, etc. You should make sure you have a plan for each day and stick strictly to it no matter what happens. The law of success thought me that "Success will only come to those who are consistent in doing or following a pattern of doing things" Self Discipline is the keyword here.

15. I can assure you that if you follow this guide, in no time, you will become an expert and even develop your own system.

16. Rinse and repeat this process, then move to another niche.

17. Please note, success with affiliate marketing is all about driving targeted traffic to your website or product, so I will encourage you to explore every means available to get traffic to your website or product.

I hope this thread will help some one here! If you still have any issues getting started in any area of affiliate marketing, please feel free to let us know!

Our intention is to help as many take off their business today with little capital and with a sincere mentoring partnership.

Thank you.
Re: Online Biz Domain-what Is Your Greatest Challenge Starting An Online Business? by Mykolyke: 2:34pm On Mar 22, 2013
Mr emailguru pls urgently send ur phone numba and email adres to my email adres as destinedm@yahoo.com.I am luking 4wad 2 aving a leaverage dt i can build on.Thax 4 downloading all ds in4mation to nl.
Re: Online Biz Domain-what Is Your Greatest Challenge Starting An Online Business? by emailguru: 6:40am On Mar 30, 2013
Details has been sent!
Re: Online Biz Domain-what Is Your Greatest Challenge Starting An Online Business? by Rexyl(m): 7:10am On Mar 30, 2013
let‘s hope some online biz related challenges will better be discussed here.
Re: Online Biz Domain-what Is Your Greatest Challenge Starting An Online Business? by Mykolyke: 10:12am On Mar 30, 2013
Mr emailguru aw are u doing?pls am a novice in internet marketing.In fact i wud like 2 start up ds busnes.pls send ur email contat and mobile no 2 me.my email is destinedm@yahoo.com
Re: Online Biz Domain-what Is Your Greatest Challenge Starting An Online Business? by emailguru: 2:44am On Mar 31, 2013
I have sent it for the second time!

stvade (at) gmail (dot) com
Re: Online Biz Domain-what Is Your Greatest Challenge Starting An Online Business? by emailguru: 2:45am On Mar 31, 2013
Please feel free to post your challenge, we have all it takes to help you out!
Re: Online Biz Domain-what Is Your Greatest Challenge Starting An Online Business? by ugolucas: 5:53pm On Apr 03, 2013
(instantgain)
Introducing The First Nigerian Autoresponder For Affiliate/Info Marketers!

At Last, I can happily and gratefully shed some weight of paying as high as $10/month on autoresponders.
Those popular autoresponders that cost so high such as icontact, aweber and the rest of them has finally
met their match in Nigeria.

Have you heard of http://prompt-support.com ?
Skyrocket your sales with prompt-support.com, the professional autoresponder service. Statistics show that 80% of sales are made after the 5th contact with a prospective customer. prompt-support.com will automate this tedious task for you! Your time can now be spent on more profitable tasks. All successful internet businesses use autoresponders. prompt-support.com is the professional choice for professional businesses.

Prompt-support.com, the first professionally hosted autoresponder in Nigeria is giving New subscribers
a chance of getting Professional Autoresponder Services a test subscription of only N200 for 1 month. Although
this services ends in May, you can still get your autoresponder for a grain price of Just N1000/month. So don't
border even if you don't meet up or miss the test subscription deadline.

I have finally, because of this cheap service, closed every association that I previously had with free autoresponders
like freefollowup.com etc Now, I can do affiliate marketing like any professional without having to pay
dollar after dollar per month for a simple autoresponder even when I am not yet making any sales.

Well before your time runs out, get on your heels and race to http://prompt-support.com and REGISTER!
May be then, until June 17, you'll find out how to use the service completely free by sending links of your
updates on forum threads.

GOODLUCK
[instantgain]

http://prompt-support.com
Re: Online Biz Domain-what Is Your Greatest Challenge Starting An Online Business? by megacash(m): 1:22am On Apr 05, 2013
The 3 proven tips that makes me good money in Nigeria every month on my website and can work for you too:

1. I write content based on what people are searching for on the search engines such as google.com, yahoo.com, bing.com, etc.

2. I write the content to please the search engines so that their crawlers can move my website pages to the first page on there database so that potential clients can easily see my website.

3. The content is written to pre-sell the potential visitors so that they see me as an expert in my industry and they want to patronize my recommendation.

These are the proven tips that has been working for me and it will work for anybody serious to be successful online.

1 Like

Re: Online Biz Domain-what Is Your Greatest Challenge Starting An Online Business? by emailguru: 2:24am On Apr 06, 2013
That is it my friend. Once you understand the concept of using content to drive traffic to your website, then you are in for real money.

What about SEO and other Traffic generation tactics, do you know of any?
Re: Online Biz Domain-what Is Your Greatest Challenge Starting An Online Business? by beylinko(m): 2:05pm On Apr 06, 2013
I am patienly following this thread and hopefuly I 'll be able to post one or two things here. kudos to you guys,this an eye opener.
Re: Online Biz Domain-what Is Your Greatest Challenge Starting An Online Business? by servicegiver: 6:07pm On Apr 06, 2013
While, we are still discussing online business challenges, I want to introduce you another online business opportunity where you get paid every month for life. Its an income stream that ensures an unending flow of money into your life. This achieved by leveraging the power of power and the internet. Please consider adding a residual income stream to your financial portfolio.
Re: Online Biz Domain-what Is Your Greatest Challenge Starting An Online Business? by emailguru: 4:21am On Apr 07, 2013
Whatever your mind can conceive, you can also achieve. It does not matter how big your dreams or goals are. Provided you are determined to be successful, be rest assured that you will get there.

I will advice anyone starting off today to set a goal. Decide on what you really want to achieve within the next 6 months. Put your plans on ground at achieving it. Put in all it takes to get there, then lets see what will stop you!

Still waiting for more challenges please.
Re: Online Biz Domain-what Is Your Greatest Challenge Starting An Online Business? by Youngler(m): 9:13pm On Apr 10, 2013
The first thing is designing your website, this guys will design one for you free http://www.aikwebdesign.com
Re: Online Biz Domain-what Is Your Greatest Challenge Starting An Online Business? by servicegiver: 3:31pm On Apr 11, 2013
How much will it cost to have a website design?

(1) (Reply)

Tutor For Beadmaking And Wireworks / Post Your Business Opportunity Here To Put Smile On Someone's Face. / Help! I Need Advice On How To Advertise Effectively But Affordably

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.