Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,388 members, 7,781,116 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 09:14 AM

PHOTOS: Meet The World's Youngest Father - Entertainment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / PHOTOS: Meet The World's Youngest Father (4665 Views)

Meet The World’s Youngest Swimmer At Just One Day Old / Meet The Youngest Ever Best Actress Oscar Nominee :) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

PHOTOS: Meet The World's Youngest Father by kemioo77(f): 11:20am On Mar 21, 2013
Sean Stewart became the youngest father in Britain yesterday when his girlfriend gave birth to a healthy son. Sean is 12 and girlfriend Emma Webster id 16-year-old girlfriend. The pair, who are neighbours at
Sharnbrook, Bedfordshire, were 11 and 15
when Emma became pregnant. Sean and
his mother moved next door to the Websters in November 1996 and he became Emma's boyfriend shortly after that. He is a 7th year at Margaret Beaufort School in the nearby village of Riseley. Emma is studying for her GCSEs - including one in chi ld care - at Sharnbrook Upper School.
Last summer, Sean said he would stand
by Emma and be there for the baby. "I was shocked at first when I was told Emma was pregnant but I am all right about it now." Emma said she thought Sean had told her he was the same age as she was when they started going out.

Re: PHOTOS: Meet The World's Youngest Father by Nobody: 11:27am On Mar 21, 2013
At ur age u ve known how to bleep! Wonders will never end!in a society where if u touch,admonish or correct ur child social service will come and take them away from u,how then will dey learn good moral upbringing.look at his face as if he wan take race any minute we should clap for him.
Re: PHOTOS: Meet The World's Youngest Father by rezzy: 11:34am On Mar 21, 2013
Nawa, nothing we no go see. I thought they said from age 14 before guys release sperm? I don forgot sha
Re: PHOTOS: Meet The World's Youngest Father by OkikiOluwa1(m): 12:07pm On Mar 21, 2013
that boy is a sharp shooter.
He started scoring @ 12.
Re: PHOTOS: Meet The World's Youngest Father by gluv01(f): 12:13pm On Mar 21, 2013
lol...Good for them...
Re: PHOTOS: Meet The World's Youngest Father by Tolexander: 12:21pm On Mar 21, 2013
Sharp shooter!

See how all of them look like siblings
Re: PHOTOS: Meet The World's Youngest Father by ijebabe: 3:32pm On Mar 21, 2013
This story is from 1998. A whole 15 years has passed since! Na wa o!
Re: PHOTOS: Meet The World's Youngest Father by samdior(m): 2:55pm On Sep 19, 2013
Oyibo dey big pass their age sha! Thats nature for U.

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (Reply)

Today's Hottie Is The CEO Of Mimi Ubini Blog / Woman DIES After She Was Deemed 'too Fat' To Fly (photos) / How To Download 2go On Your Phone

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.