Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,903 members, 7,802,929 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 03:44 AM

Photos Of Toolz Working-Out With A Truck Tyre - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Photos Of Toolz Working-Out With A Truck Tyre (22642 Views)

Olajumoke Orisaguna Working Out At The Beach / Bovi's Hilarious Meme Of Toolz & Her Husband Tunde Demuren (photo) / Picture Of Toolz As A Little Girl (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Photos Of Toolz Working-Out With A Truck Tyre by Nobody: 2:45pm On Mar 22, 2013
who is she? Is she an Amala seller?... cheesy
Re: Photos Of Toolz Working-Out With A Truck Tyre by Gombs(m): 2:45pm On Mar 22, 2013
I KILL:
okay So? undecided

God bless u frm now till nigeria is knocked outta d world cup!

No mind d kind stuff dat mks frnt page....next na Jim Iyke drinking pure water, or pic of omotola inside keke napep or aki n paw paw in a swimming pool or osuofia playing chess

*hisses

1 Like

Re: Photos Of Toolz Working-Out With A Truck Tyre by dominique(f): 2:48pm On Mar 22, 2013
How many calories does she intend to burn with that? She needs to contact a personal trainer asap.
Re: Photos Of Toolz Working-Out With A Truck Tyre by Nobody: 2:49pm On Mar 22, 2013
Which of you called her "Fatso" and enraged her? angry

Damn, this is some serious "resolve". Good luck with her new work-out plan though. undecided
Re: Photos Of Toolz Working-Out With A Truck Tyre by Ocutegan(m): 2:49pm On Mar 22, 2013
Odichi: Toolz Toolz Toolz* oh Dear. Not a good way 2 go. But 2 be on a safer side, u need to trim down and stay fit to avoid obesity related health issues. Eat wisely and less. Taking fruits and water Ist in morng and veg. last before bedtime can help too.Tk lots of water and cut down meat and excess carbohydrates intake.
Diet coffee is good,try and c.
For your diet coffee call C.K on 08036967244.
Hmm if I should take down that number, hope you know what I'd be disturbing you for grin
Odichi: Toolz Toolz Toolz* oh Dear. Not a good way 2 go. But 2 be on a safer side, u need to trim down and stay fit to avoid obesity related health issues. Eat wisely and less. Taking fruits and water Ist in morng and veg. last before bedtime can help too.Tk lots of water and cut down meat and excess carbohydrates intake.
Hmm if I should take down that number, hope you know what I'd be disturbing you for
Re: Photos Of Toolz Working-Out With A Truck Tyre by FILEBE(m): 2:51pm On Mar 22, 2013
trendystuf: Wow! Toolz trainer had her flipping a 230lb truck tyre yesterday morning. Isn't this too strenuous?

Source: http://trendysturvs..com/2013/03/photos-of-toolz-working-out-with-truck.html

okay we have seen your blog>>>> okay okay......but i wana knw something>>> how the hell will this help anyone? paparazi....
Re: Photos Of Toolz Working-Out With A Truck Tyre by babadey(m): 2:53pm On Mar 22, 2013
Its now obvious she's not confident,she has been complaining about people discussing,commenting about her physique maybe she's jast shy sha. She should lovee her shape many girls are dying to have are front and back endowment but if the exercise is to keep fit,hmm, her trainer is a quack and maybe NYSC camp soldier cheesy wink.

I love women like her. Totally endowed (chelsea and barca).

2 Likes

Re: Photos Of Toolz Working-Out With A Truck Tyre by no1madman(m): 2:57pm On Mar 22, 2013
^U 4 like fuuuuuckkkk her. . abi!
Re: Photos Of Toolz Working-Out With A Truck Tyre by omaigala(m): 2:57pm On Mar 22, 2013
ƪ☺ƪz! All na becos make man like am... grin
Re: Photos Of Toolz Working-Out With A Truck Tyre by Achieverbaba: 2:58pm On Mar 22, 2013
SNAP HER FROM BEHIND NA[color=#990000][/color][/size][size=8pt]
Re: Photos Of Toolz Working-Out With A Truck Tyre by huninaija(f): 3:01pm On Mar 22, 2013
Just one tyre? Her trainer is too lenient, if i was her trainer she would balance two of those tyres on her yansh! Whilst holding a bucket of water..

No pain no gain! Werk! cheesy
Re: Photos Of Toolz Working-Out With A Truck Tyre by supaeagles(m): 3:01pm On Mar 22, 2013
Achieverbaba: SNAP HER FROM BEHIND NA[color=#990000][/color][/size][size=8pt]
Why??, as she de lift that tyre she go come tear mess and camera man go fall oh
Re: Photos Of Toolz Working-Out With A Truck Tyre by eastOFwest(m): 3:02pm On Mar 22, 2013

Nah!

- Nothing wrong with meat so long as its lean.
- the bad carbs gotta go but the good ones are fine for mornings as they slowly release energy to power you through the day.
- I'd take it easy with fruits. Fruits = sugar = fat.
- SMALLER PORTIONS; MORE MEALS.
Re: Photos Of Toolz Working-Out With A Truck Tyre by eastOFwest(m): 3:08pm On Mar 22, 2013
It's not a bad workout, but she needs to improve her form. I would imagine that bending down to lift the tyre is a form of squat (works the butt, legs arms etc) and with enough pace cardio will be sorted.

...or maybe she's just taking the p.iss?
Re: Photos Of Toolz Working-Out With A Truck Tyre by onila(f): 3:13pm On Mar 22, 2013
omiobo: She be like the truck tire self
grin grin
Re: Photos Of Toolz Working-Out With A Truck Tyre by empexy(m): 3:14pm On Mar 22, 2013
*yawns* okay! Onto the next....
Re: Photos Of Toolz Working-Out With A Truck Tyre by hawklann: 3:15pm On Mar 22, 2013
Ok ooo but someone should tell her that "her waist her waist all i want is her waist"...lol
Re: Photos Of Toolz Working-Out With A Truck Tyre by ideylaff: 3:15pm On Mar 22, 2013
tumababa: who is she?

Thats Tolu Oniru known as Toolz, On Air Personality on Beat 99.9 FM

Nice girl she is and well cultured.. Please people lets take it easy on her. I beg oooo

She is a pretty girl FACT... I like her die...

It’s Lynxxx Utunu! Toolz Chats with the Ladies’ Man on Ndani TV’s “The Juice”

www.nairaland.com/attachments/906439_toolzonirr_jpgbf0810cfcb1fc25abb713d98717e4738

http://toolzo.net/

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=1wDtXlkR9e4

http://www.channel801.com/Entertainment-News-II/photos-toolz-flaunts-sexy-curves-in-promo-shots-of-her-website.html

https://www.nairaland.com/1124227/battle-curves-hotter-mercy-johnson

[url]https://www.nairaland.com/479722/miss-endowed-gbemi-toolz[[/url]
Re: Photos Of Toolz Working-Out With A Truck Tyre by demelza: 3:17pm On Mar 22, 2013
grin grin
huni_naija: Just one tyre? Her trainer is too lenient, if i was her trainer she would balance two of those tyres on her yansh! Whilst holding a bucket of water..

No pain no gain! Werk! cheesy

Chai! Pls dont forget she's a woman despite her size.
Re: Photos Of Toolz Working-Out With A Truck Tyre by kenlash1(m): 3:19pm On Mar 22, 2013
dilim247: 4rd to comment
na so ur mate dey spell
Re: Photos Of Toolz Working-Out With A Truck Tyre by Nobody: 3:19pm On Mar 22, 2013
Abeg which one of dem be Toolz and which one be the tire?

1 Like

Re: Photos Of Toolz Working-Out With A Truck Tyre by airmark(m): 3:21pm On Mar 22, 2013
Her BF don dey complain. Nice move.
Re: Photos Of Toolz Working-Out With A Truck Tyre by Soso990240(m): 3:21pm On Mar 22, 2013
It's ok..atleast to reduce that big ass..d babe get am plenty.
Re: Photos Of Toolz Working-Out With A Truck Tyre by xynerise: 3:26pm On Mar 22, 2013
ItsModella: Yes o, she really needs that workout. She's too big.
I guess the tyre is the secret of her big butt? undecided
Re: Photos Of Toolz Working-Out With A Truck Tyre by Lusola15: 3:26pm On Mar 22, 2013
If u need to get into shape or lose weight have s*e*x more often. Am serious it helps and stop pushing truck tyre
Re: Photos Of Toolz Working-Out With A Truck Tyre by 2sa2: 3:29pm On Mar 22, 2013
Will this really help undecided
Re: Photos Of Toolz Working-Out With A Truck Tyre by bikerboy1(m): 3:30pm On Mar 22, 2013
Is she a truck tyre vulcanizer.?
Re: Photos Of Toolz Working-Out With A Truck Tyre by Sike(m): 3:30pm On Mar 22, 2013
Popowaa: And this made frontpage?
Na so we see am O! :-|
Re: Photos Of Toolz Working-Out With A Truck Tyre by Soso990240(m): 3:30pm On Mar 22, 2013
dominique: How many calories does she intend to burn with that? She needs to contact a personal trainer asap.
and who made her train wit d tyre?
Re: Photos Of Toolz Working-Out With A Truck Tyre by goodgood2(m): 3:33pm On Mar 22, 2013
Popowaa: And this made frontpage?
It's a workout things. At least it's better than a tonto dike rubbish.
Re: Photos Of Toolz Working-Out With A Truck Tyre by OkikiOluwa1(m): 3:38pm On Mar 22, 2013
Rap maestro: nun of d above
F9.
Re: Photos Of Toolz Working-Out With A Truck Tyre by crisycent: 3:39pm On Mar 22, 2013
fat fool

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Miracle Ikechukwu Visits Warner Bros Studio In London, Shares Adorable Photo / Ooni Of Ogunwusi Appoints Ara As Ambassador Of Ife Cultural (pics) / Tuface Idibia, D’banj And Tiwa Savage Attend Toke Makinwa's Book Launch

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.