Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,561 members, 7,809,047 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 09:47 PM

Forbes List: The Year's Hottest New Music Stars - Music/Radio - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Forbes List: The Year's Hottest New Music Stars (1267 Views)

The 107 List Of Nigerian Music Stars And Their Real Names / Tosinadeda: Tips For Potential Naija Music Stars / The Top 10 Biggest Music Stars In Africa According To Cnn (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Forbes List: The Year's Hottest New Music Stars by naijadiva2(f): 7:22pm On Mar 28, 2008
http://www.forbes.com/business/2008/03/25/music-internet-soulja-biz-media-cx_lh_0326newstars.html

10. One Republic
9. Hurricane Chris
8. Huey
7. Jordin Sparks
6. Plies
5. Flo Rida
4. J. Holiday
3. Colbie Caillat
2. Sean Kingston
1. Soulja Boy

Do you agree with the list? Who do you think should be on the list or No. 1?

there's only 2 people who deserves a spot on that list and that's sean kingston and maybe jordan sparks (she's yet to amaze me but i have hope in her that she will become very big.) and maybe soulja boy but he shouldn't be no. 1.
Re: Forbes List: The Year's Hottest New Music Stars by nosa101(f): 1:12pm On Mar 29, 2008
I think Colbie Callait went platinum so her spot is well deserved
Re: Forbes List: The Year's Hottest New Music Stars by smile4kenn(m): 9:09pm On Mar 29, 2008
one republic also deserve the least,

leona lewis should have been included, Bleeding love
Re: Forbes List: The Year's Hottest New Music Stars by iice(f): 11:58am On Mar 30, 2008
Yeah Colbie has the jewel vibe to her. I like her songs tongue

Soulja boy should be removed
Jordan sparks. . .sorry but she hasn't wowed me. . .
Re: Forbes List: The Year's Hottest New Music Stars by chiogo(f): 7:54pm On Mar 30, 2008
Souljah boy #1?? grin Ah well, The whole "Aaah yooouuuuuuuuu!! Waa(watch) mee dooo" does grow on one.
Re: Forbes List: The Year's Hottest New Music Stars by tpiah: 5:41am On Jul 12, 2010
one republic did well with All the right moves
Re: Forbes List: The Year's Hottest New Music Stars by tpia5: 11:43pm On Oct 17, 2011
one republic still.

they're sort of trying sha.

does anyone have any comments about olu maintain's latest release?

(1) (Reply)

Rate Jordin Sparks Song "one Step At A Time" / Why Do Psquare Hardly Do Collabos? / Proto Ft Eldee - My Guys Dem

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.