Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,790 members, 7,802,488 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 03:21 PM

Nigerian Army DSSC And SCC 2013 Recruitment Is Out! - Jobs/Vacancies (103) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Nigerian Army DSSC And SCC 2013 Recruitment Is Out! (476498 Views)

Nigerian Army Dssc & Ssc 2015 Aspirants / Nigerian Army DSSC and SSC 2014 Aspirants / Nigerian Army DSSC/SSC 2012 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (100) (101) (102) (103) (104) (105) (106) ... (203) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Army DSSC And SCC 2013 Recruitment Is Out! by SailorXY: 10:12pm On Aug 06, 2013
azido: fellow officers not fellow soldiers
You are a soldier first. All military officers are soldiers too, but anot all soldiers are officers!
Copy
Re: Nigerian Army DSSC And SCC 2013 Recruitment Is Out! by ambkayode: 11:12pm On Aug 06, 2013
SailorXY:
You are a soldier first. All military officers are soldiers too, but anot all soldiers are officers!
Copy
God will so bless you bro. Some people just assume they know everything! How can you be an officer without being a soldier first? I was not wrong in addressing us all as fellow soldiers!
Re: Nigerian Army DSSC And SCC 2013 Recruitment Is Out! by Berzouh: 11:24pm On Aug 06, 2013
Scc nd Dscc form, plz
Re: Nigerian Army DSSC And SCC 2013 Recruitment Is Out! by masterminds: 11:45pm On Aug 06, 2013
emmanuel1985: Am not douting whatever you guys are saying but even if they want to take one person from my state, I will be that person wink
n me too guy
Re: Nigerian Army DSSC And SCC 2013 Recruitment Is Out! by femredhead: 12:02am On Aug 07, 2013
A new day ! Wots n 2des newspapers ? Any gud news? "Que sera sera"
Re: Nigerian Army DSSC And SCC 2013 Recruitment Is Out! by ogbemm: 12:30am On Aug 07, 2013
e well

Re: Nigerian Army DSSC And SCC 2013 Recruitment Is Out! by Nobody: 12:55am On Aug 07, 2013
amb. kayode:
God will so bless you bro. Some people just assume they know everything! How can you be an officer without being a soldier first? I was not wrong in addressing us all as fellow soldiers!
SailorXY:
Copy

Ok sir! Paradventure you become an officer(which is my prayer for us all); in the gathering of officers, address them has 'fellow soldiers' I promise you will locked up in the officers mess if not charged for insurbodinate behaviour.you address them as 'gentlemen officers' It is a military thing to call an officer an officer, a soldier a soldier. Its a civilian thing to refer to everyone has soldiers. If you want to call anyone fellow soldiers, go to the RRI in depo now. We are prospective officers here. Start learning ARMY LANGUAGE sir!
Re: Nigerian Army DSSC And SCC 2013 Recruitment Is Out! by xykms101: 4:17am On Aug 07, 2013
femredhead: A new day ! Wots n 2des newspapers ? Any gud news? "Que sera sera"
U nor dey sleep?

Bros nor dey mind all those speculators, all of them jst dey blow lie say dem get connection.....make NA phuck out, dem dey craze wetin dey worry dem sef, dem just collect our cheese with no update.
Re: Nigerian Army DSSC And SCC 2013 Recruitment Is Out! by xykms101: 5:56am On Aug 07, 2013
Physio4army: Helo house...expect d list b4 friday dis wik, u are expected to report at NDA kaduna 4 ssc and markudi 4 dssc on d 18th of august b4 6pm, anytime later dan dis wll lead to authomatic disqualifctn. and 4 ur info.. Dos of u dat applied 4 both NA n NN, d screening must clash. No futher speculatn pls key to dis info very authentic and frm a reliable source. Tnks alot God bless us as we await d list ijn.......
Where are you bloke?
Re: Nigerian Army DSSC And SCC 2013 Recruitment Is Out! by dmajesticjoe: 5:57am On Aug 07, 2013
ladepete:

Ok sir! Paradventure you become an officer(which is my prayer for us all); in the gathering of officers, address them has 'fellow soldiers' I promise you will locked up in the officers mess if not charged for insurbodinate behaviour.you address them as 'gentlemen officers' It is a military thing to call an officer an officer, a soldier a soldier. Its a civilian thing to refer to everyone has soldiers. If you want to call anyone fellow soldiers, go to the RRI in depo now. We are prospective officers here. Start learning ARMY LANGUAGE sir!
U're right bro and whoever is being corrected should pick correction 2 avoid being welcome by statement like “reporrt urself ind mess imediatly” but bro u need 2 get rid of the yoruba intonation interfering in ur write up. As nt has
Re: Nigerian Army DSSC And SCC 2013 Recruitment Is Out! by Mversed: 6:44am On Aug 07, 2013
Guardian Newspaper

Court martial convicts colonel of fraud

THE General Court Martial (GCM) of the Nigerian Army Tuesday found Lieutenant Colonel R. A Ahangba, with service number N9827, guilty on two count charges of
fraudulently obtaining N150 million from the Bayelsa State government in 2011 and conduct prejudice to service discipline.
Ahangba, who was also charged for disobedience to standing order, was sentenced to seven years imprisonment by the court martial, which concluded trial
yesterday.
The President of the GCM, Brigadier General Edward Nze and the Judge Advocate, Captain Chukwudi Okonkwo, headed the
court martial. It was revealed during proceedings that the convict obtained the money from the Bayelsa State government
to help facilitate voting for the former governor, Timipre Sylva, in the 2011 gubernatorial election.
Nze said the decision of the court was subject to superior authority, which, in this case, is the Army headquarters, adding that the officer serving the sentence
automatically means he is dismissed from the Nigerian Army.
He said: “As a rule, ex-convicts don’t serve in the armed forces and so if the superior authorities enforce the decision of the court, it automatically means that the
officers has been dismissed.”
The convicted officer was arrested in 2012 following a letter from the late former National Security Adviser (NSA), General Andrew Azazi, which was directed to the
Army headquarters, stating that the officer impersonated him to obtain money from the Bayelsa State government.
The Guardian gathered that the convict had contacted some officials of the state government falsely on behalf of Azazi and asked for N150million to execute projects in some of the communities in Ekeremo Local Government and in turn would secure electoral votes for their principal officer.
According to the evidence of bank
documents of the convict, which was tendered as exhibit in the court, the state government had actually transferred the said amount into his bank account, which he diverted into obtaining shares from First Bank and UBA registrars.
From the lump sum of money he
fraudulently obtained, he was said to have given N5million and N8million to one Lieutenant Agaku and another unidentified
lady in the bank.
Investigations revealed that although the money was intended to facilitate some community projects, the convict had no
intention of executing them as he speedily moved the money to his private account.
While reading the findings of the court, Nze said: “The court has no doubt in mind that the accused person suggested the projects
to officials of the Bayelsa State government from the evidence before this court.
“Again, the evidence before this court showed that he collected the said money from the state government as shown by bank documents tendered as exhibit P7 to P10. Also evidence before the court shows that the NSA never used the money.”
“Thus he never assisted the Bayelsa State government in winning or canvassing for votes in his state as alleged by the convict.”
While admitting that the decision of the court is binding on their client, the lead counsel for the accused, Ifeanyi Mmaduabuchi of Femi Falana Chambers, said they would appeal the verdict.
“We are aggrieved that we are going to Appeal Court but as at now, the judgment is binding. However, there are certain issues
we have brought up that were not addressed.”
Re: Nigerian Army DSSC And SCC 2013 Recruitment Is Out! by Mversed: 6:50am On Aug 07, 2013
Guardian Newspaper

¤ Emergency rule has restored peace in N’East, says Presidency
• Vigilance group arrests suspected ‘bomb expert’
• 24 hour-curfew imposed in Potiskum
• Security agencies pledge hitch-free Sallah in Plateau
Re: Nigerian Army DSSC And SCC 2013 Recruitment Is Out! by Mversed: 7:16am On Aug 07, 2013
The Nation Newspaper

JTF, Boko Haram in gun battle

JTF, Boko Haram in gun battle
Gunfire and explosions shook a Borno town between Monday night and yesterday as the military battled Boko Haram
insurgents. The fight in Gamboru Ngala, raged till last night according to military sources and residents as reported by French News Agency (AFP).

Re: Nigerian Army DSSC And SCC 2013 Recruitment Is Out! by femredhead: 7:20am On Aug 07, 2013
No gud news on Tribune newspaper also.....any1 wit Daily Trust Newspaper?
Re: Nigerian Army DSSC And SCC 2013 Recruitment Is Out! by Nobody: 7:25am On Aug 07, 2013
dmajesticjoe:
U're right bro and whoever is being corrected should pick correction 2 avoid being welcome by statement like “reporrt urself ind mess imediatly” but bro u need 2 get rid of the yoruba intonation interfering in ur write up. As nt has

Na wa o. From ones write up u can denote someone's intonation. For ur info...I'm from the niger delta region.everyone here have posted one thing of the other with typos or typo at one time of the other. I wonder what tribe have got to do with a write up. I'm not here to make trouble, if u want one plz look else where.thanks
Re: Nigerian Army DSSC And SCC 2013 Recruitment Is Out! by jasville(m): 7:43am On Aug 07, 2013
ladepete:

Na wa o. From ones write up u can denote someone's intonation. For ur info...I'm from the niger delta region.everyone here have posted one thing of the other with typos or typo at one time of the other. I wonder what tribe have got to do with a write up. I'm not here to make trouble, if u want one plz look else where.thanks

He was only trying to point out the noted mistakes and sincerely correct you. Just say ''thank you'' and learn!
Re: Nigerian Army DSSC And SCC 2013 Recruitment Is Out! by dmajesticjoe: 7:59am On Aug 07, 2013
ladepete:

Bro my intention was not 2 make trouble bt to politely make a simple correction which u and I knw is not typo bt if I wasn't polite enough then am sory

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Army DSSC And SCC 2013 Recruitment Is Out! by oluamid(m): 8:22am On Aug 07, 2013
jasville:

He was only trying to point out the noted mistakes and sincerely correct you. Just say ''thank you'' and learn!

Correcting somebody doesn't necessarily mean you should start pointing out their ethnicity. We all learnt English, its not our mother tongue.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Army DSSC And SCC 2013 Recruitment Is Out! by jay02: 8:34am On Aug 07, 2013
[quote
author=dmajesticjoe]
Bro my intention was not 2 make trouble bt to politely make a simple
correction which u and I knw is not typo bt if I wasn't polite enough
then am sory[/quote]

Hmm... Oga sir, i took da pain of goin thru ur posts jst now n i'm tellin u dat if i'm 2 politely mek simple corrections, u'd b amazed at ur errors dat r definitely not 'typo'. Da whole point is gettin wat da oda party is tryin 2 say n not provin our grammar skills. We can save dat 4 da exams n interview.
Re: Nigerian Army DSSC And SCC 2013 Recruitment Is Out! by chukwuinya: 8:42am On Aug 07, 2013
u na no go stop dis noise,wia is d list abi u na think say na play we come play here, wait oo no be wednesday be dis.person no even sleep cos of dis list haba na wetin naa
Re: Nigerian Army DSSC And SCC 2013 Recruitment Is Out! by kayfuture: 8:45am On Aug 07, 2013
I want someone to please clarify for me..Is it that ever since yall applied for the SSC/DSSC into N-army since March 2013, you all have never written anyform of aptitude test at all unlike we did @Nigerian Navy dssc/ssc? Coz, I don't get dis yur agitation about list or no list...It was slightly above a month from the sale of †ђe form that we actually wrote †ђe Apt T.
Re: Nigerian Army DSSC And SCC 2013 Recruitment Is Out! by jay02: 8:46am On Aug 07, 2013
Pls
o, i heard dat at som point in da screenin process, guys r required 2
strip whr dey r screened 4 so many tins includin possession of 1 or 2
testis, in dis case, wat wud ladies b screend 4 abeg?

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Army DSSC And SCC 2013 Recruitment Is Out! by chukwuinya: 8:47am On Aug 07, 2013
all dis speculators for dis thread if i hear pim again....n for u grammarian if u no carry beter info abeg go find one summer class wia u go dey offload dose ya stuff
Re: Nigerian Army DSSC And SCC 2013 Recruitment Is Out! by chukwuinya: 8:51am On Aug 07, 2013
bros we neva write nothing oo,wia u c ur name? For NA we no dey write any tin
kayfuture: I want someone to please clarify for me..Is it that ever since yall applied for the SSC/DSSC into N-army since March 2013, you all have never written anyform of aptitude test at all unlike we did @Nigerian Navy dssc/ssc? Coz, I don't get dis yur agitation about list or no list...It was slightly above a month from the sale of †ђe form that we actually wrote †ђe Apt T.
bros we neva write nothing oo,wia u c ur name? For NA we no dey write any tin
Re: Nigerian Army DSSC And SCC 2013 Recruitment Is Out! by dmajesticjoe: 8:53am On Aug 07, 2013
oluamid:

Correcting somebody doesn't necessarily mean you should start pointing out their ethnicity. We all learnt English, its not our mother tongue.

Well, we all have ethnic groups and they affect our intonation, no one is trying 2 crucify any of the ethnic groups. I speak Idoma and I understand its effect my use of English. Its always better to understand ur weaakness so as to work on them, its unfortunate that some of us sometimes pick offence when correctd unlike myself. I wish I can withdraw that comment
Re: Nigerian Army DSSC And SCC 2013 Recruitment Is Out! by chukwuinya: 8:55am On Aug 07, 2013
jay02: Pls
o, i heard dat at som point in da screenin process, guys r required 2
strip whr dey screened 4 so many tins includin possession of 1 or 2
testis, in dis case, wat wud ladies b screend 4 abeg?
wetin concern u wif ladies naa bros abi u be lady? U no go carry ur own cross
Re: Nigerian Army DSSC And SCC 2013 Recruitment Is Out! by jay02: 9:00am On Aug 07, 2013
chukwuinya: wetin concern u wif ladies naa bros abi u be lady? U no go carry ur own cross

I no b bros o... Na full 'breasted' lady i be. LOL... so if u fit volunteer da info, e go help me o. Tnxsmiley
Re: Nigerian Army DSSC And SCC 2013 Recruitment Is Out! by sleeky8(m): 9:06am On Aug 07, 2013
dmajesticjoe:

Well, we all have ethnic groups and they affect our intonation, no one is trying 2 crucify any of the ethnic groups. I speak Idoma and I understand its effect my use of English. Its always better to understand ur weaakness so as to work on them, its unfortunate that some of us sometimes pick offence when correctd unlike myself. I wish I can withdraw that comment
Brov is this the same joe that wrote airforce exams at ikeja last yr
Re: Nigerian Army DSSC And SCC 2013 Recruitment Is Out! by Generaloluseye: 9:25am On Aug 07, 2013
jay02:

I no b bros o... Na full 'breasted' lady i be. LOL... so if u fit volunteer da info, e go help me o. Tnxsmiley
you ll definitely strip but dont know the likely things they ll look out for.this is as a result of my experience av last year air force recruitment
Re: Nigerian Army DSSC And SCC 2013 Recruitment Is Out! by Generaloluseye: 9:30am On Aug 07, 2013
All the people who ve been saying that the list ll come out before or on the 2nd of august ve disappointed themselves.from what i was told by an officer,no one knows the exact date what it ll come out but with what he told me,it cant be earlier than 16th of august.and i personaly think though i may be wrong that we ll resume training by january 2014 just like the 2011 set.thanks
Re: Nigerian Army DSSC And SCC 2013 Recruitment Is Out! by DaYoungOfficer: 9:43am On Aug 07, 2013
Guyz remember to reduce your in-take of salt and sugar if you want to pass the urinary test analysis during zonal and other subsequent screening, and you may also go for other medical check up in order to ascertain your stand and start treatment immediately ahead of the long awaited list/zonal screening.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Army DSSC And SCC 2013 Recruitment Is Out! by Nobody: 11:10am On Aug 07, 2013
DaYoungOfficer: Guyz remember to reduce your in-take of salt and sugar if you want to pass the urinary test analysis during zonal and other subsequent screening, and you may also go for other medical check up in order to ascertain your stand and start treatment immediately ahead of the long awaited list/zonal screening.
zonal screening?

(1) (2) (3) ... (100) (101) (102) (103) (104) (105) (106) ... (203) (Reply)

Fidelity Bank Recruitment For Graduate Trainee 2017 (Bsc And HND Only) / Diamond Bank Test / The Nigerian Electricity Regulatory Commission ("NERC") Is Recruiting.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.