Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,361 members, 7,808,260 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 09:28 AM

Nigerian Army DSSC And SCC 2013 Recruitment Is Out! - Jobs/Vacancies (106) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Nigerian Army DSSC And SCC 2013 Recruitment Is Out! (476703 Views)

Nigerian Army Dssc & Ssc 2015 Aspirants / Nigerian Army DSSC and SSC 2014 Aspirants / Nigerian Army DSSC/SSC 2012 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (103) (104) (105) (106) (107) (108) (109) ... (203) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Army DSSC And SCC 2013 Recruitment Is Out! by Tstone1(m): 8:08pm On Aug 08, 2013
profoslan: In the next 24hrs,sumtin tangible will surely happen!
But the real question is "a you ready for it?
Pls just answer the question quietly!
Victory is from God alone.
Ghen genh! Interesting.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Army DSSC And SCC 2013 Recruitment Is Out! by Nobody: 8:11pm On Aug 08, 2013
profoslan: In the next 24hrs,sumtin tangible will surely happen!
But the real question is "a you ready for it?
Pls just answer the question quietly!
Victory is from God alone.
as usual
Re: Nigerian Army DSSC And SCC 2013 Recruitment Is Out! by Hezman(m): 8:12pm On Aug 08, 2013
Exam or no exam, let them start something.. Guys are tired of waiting!

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Army DSSC And SCC 2013 Recruitment Is Out! by dmajesticjoe: 9:12pm On Aug 08, 2013
cyril83: Must you talk when you have nothing to share...introducing exam at this hour is not the best option and it may delay the shortlistment till next year besides your non baked info has no back up which is the source of names calling...if you don't have any program towards 2014, so many people in this thread do.
they can conduct exam and release results within three days so time is not a problem here
Re: Nigerian Army DSSC And SCC 2013 Recruitment Is Out! by cyril83(m): 9:36pm On Aug 08, 2013
dmajesticjoe:
they can conduct exam and release results within three days so time is not a problem here
Just like Nigerian Navy did huh? Have you been able to check your navy apt test result?...let's all reason like adults here,if NA really wants to conduct any exam i think such move should be made known to all applicants......we have been on this matter since april/may, haba! Time waits for no man.

5 Likes

Re: Nigerian Army DSSC And SCC 2013 Recruitment Is Out! by cyril83(m): 9:45pm On Aug 08, 2013
Hezman: Exam or no exam, let them start something.. Guys are tired of waiting!
Abi na? We have other things to reason.
Re: Nigerian Army DSSC And SCC 2013 Recruitment Is Out! by dmajesticjoe: 10:08pm On Aug 08, 2013
cyril83: Just like Nigerian Navy did huh? Have you been able to check your navy apt test result?...let's all reason like adults here,if NA really wants to conduct any exam i think such move should be made known to all applicants......we have been on this matter since april/may, haba! Time waits for no man.
NA uses machine while NN process manualy, dats wat makes d difference. We wrote d NN exam with tradesmen/women bt they are done wif screening. Get flexible man, it will not always go d way u want it, we work with common sense and info not what we wish should happen
Re: Nigerian Army DSSC And SCC 2013 Recruitment Is Out! by Nugolab: 10:21pm On Aug 08, 2013
Tomorow we shaalll here good news.
Re: Nigerian Army DSSC And SCC 2013 Recruitment Is Out! by switch47(m): 10:22pm On Aug 08, 2013
nice one
Re: Nigerian Army DSSC And SCC 2013 Recruitment Is Out! by fetok: 10:44pm On Aug 08, 2013
Hahahaaaa,i laugh some people.
Tomorrow must be tomorrow,any date extension will attracts flogging for the speculators.compiling their names now.....
Re: Nigerian Army DSSC And SCC 2013 Recruitment Is Out! by Mversed: 10:58pm On Aug 08, 2013
emmanuel4fire: A question please! Why is it that some hate examination?

This:

Wales499: Pls when will they goin shortlist?ad hope they goin publicher it in they website.

Boyowa: its becos of people like you NA decided to conduct examination! Just read your sentence again!! LMAO

is why.

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Army DSSC And SCC 2013 Recruitment Is Out! by arantess: 11:02pm On Aug 08, 2013
emmanuel4fire: A question please! Why is it that some hate examination?
because its not a true test of knowledge

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Army DSSC And SCC 2013 Recruitment Is Out! by oche87: 12:25am On Aug 09, 2013
Mversed:

This:

is why.
lwkmd...its nt by English o
Re: Nigerian Army DSSC And SCC 2013 Recruitment Is Out! by Npumpin: 12:35am On Aug 09, 2013
I no sleep oooo, I dey wait for the next 24hrs as some prophets in the house talk
Re: Nigerian Army DSSC And SCC 2013 Recruitment Is Out! by SailorXY: 12:42am On Aug 09, 2013
Some people here dey form genius here abi

Re: Nigerian Army DSSC And SCC 2013 Recruitment Is Out! by Gideon360: 4:59am On Aug 09, 2013
24hours is almost complete. Emma, check the paper as usual.
Re: Nigerian Army DSSC And SCC 2013 Recruitment Is Out! by DaYoungOfficer: 5:57am On Aug 09, 2013
...Emma can you check the paper plz...
Re: Nigerian Army DSSC And SCC 2013 Recruitment Is Out! by DaYoungOfficer: 6:05am On Aug 09, 2013
Like a deer senses water, my spirit
senses that the hour of victory is
near. God can do it....again.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Army DSSC And SCC 2013 Recruitment Is Out! by Nobody: 6:52am On Aug 09, 2013
Emma how far?
Re: Nigerian Army DSSC And SCC 2013 Recruitment Is Out! by dmajesticjoe: 7:31am On Aug 09, 2013
Mversed:

This:

is why.
I pity our education system, this's why we must all join ASUU in d ongoin campaign
Re: Nigerian Army DSSC And SCC 2013 Recruitment Is Out! by siina(m): 7:37am On Aug 09, 2013
dmajesticjoe:
NA uses machine while NN process manualy, dats wat makes d difference. We wrote d NN exam with tradesmen/women bt they are done wif screening. Get flexible man, it will not always go d way u want it, we work with common sense and info not what we wish should happen
did they just announce exam date for tradesmen and non tradesmen and the NN? U are the one that needs to be flexible here and reason like a man
Re: Nigerian Army DSSC And SCC 2013 Recruitment Is Out! by dadyjoe: 7:43am On Aug 09, 2013
Gentle men fellow future officers pls we should stop this our speculations of today and tomorrow, my uncle this and that u guys shld not allow some person to develop H BP here all in the name of becoming an officer. Every one on this thread should just relax it will come when due but no body knows the date. Pls cool ur mind and just keep on with ur fitness apart from joining the army d fitness help in ur health so keep on prayer for God to perfect his will in our life.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Army DSSC And SCC 2013 Recruitment Is Out! by DHAMCHEX(m): 7:59am On Aug 09, 2013
Gud mowin guys , the word TEAM ( Together Everyone Achieves More ) also applies to us members of this trend . I asked a question on the N̶̲̥̅̊ø̲̣̣̥ of forms we are to print / fill. also that the column council /unit stamp on our referees form , that wot will they write on it if they are retired senior officers which do not have a Unit any longer but nah head a particular office like the chamber Head? then what Iڪ the meaning of ECG and what we are going to use it for ? But N̶̲̥̅̊ø̲̣̣̥ body was able to reply me, If I had said I had a news frm the Selection Board every persons here would had been curious to hear what the news Iڪ , its not fair , let's learn not to be selfish , not to believe any body Iڪ inferior or superior here on this trend we are all graduates from divers higher institutions that major on various courses , wish our selves well , stop attacking our selves and start learning how to be our broda's keeper . Because , Protecting our Country's Territorial Integrity Starts from our @ .
Thanks For Understanding.
God help us all , VICTORY Iڪ FROM GOD ALONE .

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Army DSSC And SCC 2013 Recruitment Is Out! by Mversed: 8:31am On Aug 09, 2013
Ore @ DHAMCHEX
ma binu, se ogbon?
Electrocardiography (ECG or EKG) is a transthoracic (across the thorax or chest) interpretation of the electrical activity of the heart over a period of time, as detected by
electrodes attached to the surface of the skin and recorded by a device external to the body. An ECG is used to measure the rate and regularity of heartbeats, as well as the size and position of the chambers, the presence of any damage to the heart, and the effects of drugs or devices (such as Pacemaker) used to regulate the heart.

Function:
An ECG is a way to measure and diagnose abnormal rhythms of the heart. The ECG can identify if the heart muscle has been damaged in specific areas, though not all areas of the heart are covered.

Source: http://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Electrocardiography

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Army DSSC And SCC 2013 Recruitment Is Out! by Nobody: 8:32am On Aug 09, 2013
Mversed:

This:

is why.
i dey laugh woo
Re: Nigerian Army DSSC And SCC 2013 Recruitment Is Out! by cyril83(m): 9:20am On Aug 09, 2013
dmajesticjoe:
Your bogus info is not needed anymore besides nobody is running away from exam, all we care about is our precious time.
Re: Nigerian Army DSSC And SCC 2013 Recruitment Is Out! by jajainall(m): 9:24am On Aug 09, 2013
Atleast by now, we shall all know that; the list will not just come out because we are curious....... And we shouldn't allow pple again to come here n be telling us trash, infact telling us they are connected n their source 4rom d presidency...... Telling us the date of reporting for d interview as if they are d COAS. So the likes of ALMAJIRI n co, what's d next date?
Re: Nigerian Army DSSC And SCC 2013 Recruitment Is Out! by almajiri101: 9:32am On Aug 09, 2013
jajainall: Atleast by now, we shall all know that; the list will not just come out because we are curious....... And we shouldn't allow pple again to come here n be telling us trash, infact telling us they are connected n their source 4rom d presidency...... Telling us the date of reporting for d interview as if they are d COAS. So the likes of ALMAJIRI n co, what's d next date?
You called my name?

If you take my words serious, you are @ your own risk.
Re: Nigerian Army DSSC And SCC 2013 Recruitment Is Out! by luvprince4real(m): 9:46am On Aug 09, 2013
Una no dey go break sef? Dis holz no dey affect una? Especially dos of u that hs untrusted and fake Oga @ d top..
Re: Nigerian Army DSSC And SCC 2013 Recruitment Is Out! by ayodeji86: 10:24am On Aug 09, 2013
almajiri101: You called my name?

If you take my words serious, you are @ your own risk.
Clown!imagine an adult saying he shud never be taken serious.Guys!do not let d list slow u down,get a job,apply for masters,anytin to get u occupied.I used to be very tensed abt d list until recently...

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Army DSSC And SCC 2013 Recruitment Is Out! by almajiri101: 11:06am On Aug 09, 2013
ayodeji86:
Clown!imagine an adult saying he shud never be taken serious.Guys!do not let d list slow u down,get a job,apply for masters,anytin to get u occupied.I used to be very tensed abt d list until recently...
Okay lemme put it this way so that you can understand me better.

If you are still taking anyone serious in this thread, you are @ your own risk...many of us don't know what we are saying.

Mr ayodeji, am happy to tell you that i have a better job,i'm only looking for more money and power, that's why i don't sleep and wake up in this forum just like you and some folks do.
Re: Nigerian Army DSSC And SCC 2013 Recruitment Is Out! by Npumpin: 12:07pm On Aug 09, 2013
So dis week ends all those with pirated info, now is to wait and c. But quite disheartning say no genuine info bout d list don comot from our prestigious forum

(1) (2) (3) ... (103) (104) (105) (106) (107) (108) (109) ... (203) (Reply)

Fidelity Bank Recruitment For Graduate Trainee 2017 (Bsc And HND Only) / Diamond Bank Test / The Nigerian Electricity Regulatory Commission ("NERC") Is Recruiting.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.