Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,959 members, 7,806,777 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 11:39 PM

Nigerian Army DSSC And SCC 2013 Recruitment Is Out! - Jobs/Vacancies (109) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Nigerian Army DSSC And SCC 2013 Recruitment Is Out! (476662 Views)

Nigerian Army Dssc & Ssc 2015 Aspirants / Nigerian Army DSSC and SSC 2014 Aspirants / Nigerian Army DSSC/SSC 2012 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (106) (107) (108) (109) (110) (111) (112) ... (203) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Army DSSC And SCC 2013 Recruitment Is Out! by SailorXY: 10:01am On Aug 12, 2013
Kingsley21: pls go out no one is ur mate here,ur just an nda jambite. Dont
use style to come n abuse us. Some of us graduated many
yrs ago wen ur still in junior secondary. Respect ur elders.
Thank u
Madawaki01: hey,how old are u self?so,4 ur mind,every n d a candidate is a jambite..lol..4 ur information,i'm a 3rd year accountancy student in a reputable university here in Nigeria and most N.d.a candidates are even graduates,YES..graduates.
The truth stil remains,most of u here do nt behave like graduates.
...& I graduated in 2009. Then you still dey secondary school or struggling with JAMB! So he's right when he asks you to respect your elders cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Nigerian Army DSSC And SCC 2013 Recruitment Is Out! by Nobody: 10:17am On Aug 12, 2013
Madawaki01: hey,how old are u self?so,4 ur mind,every n d a candidate is a jambite..lol..4 ur information,i'm a 3rd year accountancy student in a reputable university here in Nigeria and most N.d.a candidates are even graduates,YES..graduates.
You this boy u don't hear word abi? Dem say make u fly away with ur *lolz* and *hey* go back where u from dey come. 3rd year in the uni; wetin u dey find here?see wetin ASUU cause. You better don't let yours elders that have graduated more than 5 years ago use vexation to curse you, cos it will follow you to that NDA list you waiting for. Can you immagine..which army? Arm of what? Arm of rubbish! If you like dey final year. For NDA wey u apply for, you are a jambite. Instead of you to be praying for ASUU to suspend their strike; you are here ranting with you elders.
Re: Nigerian Army DSSC And SCC 2013 Recruitment Is Out! by Nobody: 10:18am On Aug 12, 2013
You this boy u don't hear word abi? Dem say make u fly away with ur *lolz* and *hey* go back where u from dey come. 3rd year in the uni; wetin u dey find here?see wetin ASUU cause. You better don't let yours elders that have graduated more than 5 years ago use vexation to curse you, cos it will follow you to that NDA list you waiting for. Can you immagine..which army? Arm of what? Arm of rubbish! If you like dey final year. For NDA wey u apply for, you are a jambite. Instead of you to be praying and fasting for ASUU to suspend their strike; you are here ranting with your elders
Re: Nigerian Army DSSC And SCC 2013 Recruitment Is Out! by onuohahenry2: 10:29am On Aug 12, 2013
mcfrank88:
This1 is jst MAD. Do u knw d mean'n of Millitary? Wetin bring police inside, police recuit graduates and its neva called DSSC. Plus whtz ur definatn of Fed.xter? Some maga go jst come spit jazzzzzzz dat they dnt even knw d mean'n. No mk boyz vex Ooh, we r alrdy on Para mode.
. Sum pple doesn't knw d meaning of Military n Civilian. My broda mcFrank88 pls teach them bcoz sum doesn't knw dat military has their own right diffrent frm Civilian govt. Even d so-called senators,Govnors,Ministers etc does nt hav say in Military govt except d President or sum top Military Generals n Major Generals in terms of slot.
Re: Nigerian Army DSSC And SCC 2013 Recruitment Is Out! by arantess: 12:52pm On Aug 12, 2013
Madawaki01: and u wil retire fightin and lobbyin to be a brigadier while we're major Generals...btw
who did u just call boy?
ouch that hurts
Re: Nigerian Army DSSC And SCC 2013 Recruitment Is Out! by Hezman(m): 1:12pm On Aug 12, 2013
Madawaki01: Lolz..i usually smile wheneva i enta dis thread,as in,supposed "graduates"hurlin abuses,curses and insults at each oda despite d fact that any1 cn say wat he wants to say.
I wanna get anoda tin straight,since last year shortlistment was released on d 24th of august,why are u guys xpectin this year shortlistment b4 august 24?..
In addition,u nid to visit d 65th regular course group on facebook..,come and see how we engage in meaningful and educative talks about d N.D.A and d military in general despite d fact dat we're waitin 4 our own list too,som of u may want to argue dat u've been waitin 4 it for a longer time but i hav neva seen where u guys discuss peacefully and on meaningful topics here..just 100+ plus pages full of abuse nd insults.....frm "graduates"
really disheartening
Well said bro... U re on point!
Re: Nigerian Army DSSC And SCC 2013 Recruitment Is Out! by Nugolab: 1:17pm On Aug 12, 2013
Hello house, pls let us pray welll. Hv real tired of checking online evrytime for d list.
Re: Nigerian Army DSSC And SCC 2013 Recruitment Is Out! by Nobody: 1:50pm On Aug 12, 2013
ladepete:
Hey boy,as at 26th august last year,ssc have already spent a week in camp trainning.dssc resumed sept 9. their names were shortlisted long before then.I can see the kind of meaningful talks u share on 65th regular course on fb,like the false info u just dropped here. The way you jumped in here laughing, please you can like to jump out of here crying to your NDA jambite fb page. Some of us will be lieutenants/captains by the time u finish from NDA. Even though I try not to insult any1, its is a common thing on threads world wide. If you take things too personal, its better u don't post or be ready for an e-fight any time. Jah bless!
Madawaki01: and u wil retire fightin and lobbyin to be a brigadier while we're major Generals...btw
who did u just call boy?
Eyah..now I see ow enlightened you are. You want to go to NDA cos you want to be a major general. You better wake up.things are changing fast, politics rules the world now. The former chief of air staff is a SSC Officer(it was still called ssc then and not DSSC as called now) For ur info SSC can convert to regular combantants.I wonder ow many major generals are in the army in the 1st place wey u dey make noise here. Maj gen is just like an appointment and the presidency must approve it.at that rank u gonna be a GOC or a core commander, so its not beans. There are dssc/ssc brig generals. So stop ranting about maj gen and NDA here. Wear the uniform 1st before u start calling ranks here.
Re: Nigerian Army DSSC And SCC 2013 Recruitment Is Out! by jasville(m): 1:53pm On Aug 12, 2013
Madawaki01: Lolz..i usually smile wheneva i enta dis thread,as in,supposed "graduates"hurlin abuses,curses and insults at each oda despite d fact that any1 cn say wat he wants to say.
I wanna get anoda tin straight,since last year shortlistment was released on d 24th of august,why are u guys xpectin this year shortlistment b4 august 24?..
In addition,u nid to visit d 65th regular course group on facebook..,come and see how we engage in meaningful and educative talks about d N.D.A and d military in general despite d fact dat we're waitin 4 our own list too,som of u may want to argue dat u've been waitin 4 it for a longer time but i hav neva seen where u guys discuss peacefully and on meaningful topics here..just 100+ plus pages full of abuse nd insults.....frm "graduates"
really disheartening

Son, show respect to your elders so that you earthly days might be long. I wonder what they teach children these days!!!
Re: Nigerian Army DSSC And SCC 2013 Recruitment Is Out! by Rockfeller: 2:11pm On Aug 12, 2013
Oyah put good smiles on ur faces because very soon u guys will B officers of the Nigeria Army.Hope they say is the strongest energizer
Re: Nigerian Army DSSC And SCC 2013 Recruitment Is Out! by BetaTM: 4:17pm On Aug 12, 2013
really disheartening
D way u addressed issues shows how mature u re. Anyways I'm not surprised cos dey still feed u. Anyways, leme remind u dat even elders quarel n dat doesn't make dem enemies-intelligent pple tend 2 av diff opinions of issues. Some of d pple u see hurling insults here may turn 2b best of friends if eventually enlisted.
Wat realy causes uproar in ds thread is fake pple trying 2 gve false info and their corresponding replies by pple who thought it wise 2 fault their acclaimed infos..I'll rather advise u 2 come bak here n corect pple afta d lists av bn shortlisted, by den ur advise 'll be wise enoff. Eat well, pray hard n most especially face ur studies bro!
Re: Nigerian Army DSSC And SCC 2013 Recruitment Is Out! by mcfrank88: 4:44pm On Aug 12, 2013
who did u just call boy?
Hey... Mr 300L studnt, oya gerraout of dis thread. U even hv mouth to exchange words wif ur elders, do u knw how many years ago some of us hia were in 300L? Some ova 7yrs ago and u hv d gots to come open ur small mouh hia. Berra respect urself, read whteva we post hia nd keep shut. Ur opinion is nt needed. Dsame NDA regular screen'n u r bragging abt I was in those shoes 10yrs ago. So in no way is any1 ur mate on dis thread. Plz
Re: Nigerian Army DSSC And SCC 2013 Recruitment Is Out! by tenderlaw(m): 5:20pm On Aug 12, 2013
Wow, please give me one wrap of that ganja you're smoking; seems it really blurs reality. So you're telling us that MOST NDA applicants are graduates? You need to have your head examined by a psychiatrist. No be insult sha, na advice o.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Army DSSC And SCC 2013 Recruitment Is Out! by tenderlaw(m): 5:29pm On Aug 12, 2013
This 300 level wey this dude dey brag of, I was in 300level in 2006. That was 7solid years ago. So please, young man, go and take several seats and shut up.
Re: Nigerian Army DSSC And SCC 2013 Recruitment Is Out! by Yomi24: 6:01pm On Aug 12, 2013
who did u just call boy?
It is sardonically lugubrious 2read yr coment. Wtout prejudice, u shld tendr apolgy wt immidiate effct. U'v made d greatest mistak wt d abov comment. U may nt evn gt 2 Maj.Gen if u go 2NDA(RC) b4 u'r retird, its God's makn. NAEC commndnt is a Maj.Gen(DSSC), Dirctor of civil-militry relatns is a Maj.Gen(DSSC), Brig.Gen Olukolad,Chif of Defnc info is (DSSC), Formr Chif of Air staff, Diko Umar is a(DSSC) NYSC Dirctor Brig.Gen Okore Afia(DSSC), PRO of JTF Maiduguri Lt.Col Segir Musa(DSSC), he's popular&vry richer dan mny RC(NDA),etc. Only 1persn becoms d Cheif amg mny of (NDA, RC)&odrs retire as Col, Brig.G, Maj.G 2level wt mny short servic so wa mor? Mny of us here v trid NDA sevraly bt dnt mk it&wnt 2d highr Institutns 2study furdr 4Degrees&som alrdy attaind Chartered status frm institute's 2b professnals&ready 2tk d DSSC/SCC job bcs evrybdy cn nt b (RC, NDA)&u cld com here latr fightn 2b Short Servic offcr if u dnt mk it2 NDA as RC. It is pertinent 2note dt RC cnt function wtout d Short servc's, dy cnt do wtout echodr in any military systm all ovr d world bcs dy hv spirailing&overlapin functions. D military set goals/objctvs cn nt b achvd wtout d Shrt Servic's&dr4 ipso-facto d ned 4dr input in d systm highligtd in d colourations of military institutional policy. Eg. Wtout d medic in d war front, mny RC will die, wtout d effctv admin&accountn systm in d militry, it is tantamount in commitin adminstratv sucide wtout ds Short Servic offcrs, dy do wat RC cnt do&RC maintain wat shrt servic cn nt bt 2achiv d sam goal. Oh! Boy, u jst hv 2learn, com here 2learn&injct meaninful input if u hv any 2injct. In any set up, conflict govern it, we disagree&agree so we dnt hv any problms dt cnt b handled bcs we r graduates&professionals&cn manage crisis, ab-initio.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Army DSSC And SCC 2013 Recruitment Is Out! by Kevsman(m): 6:43pm On Aug 12, 2013
two recruites of the 70RRI/ non-tradesmen, were dismised from DEPOT NIGERIAN ARMY, (trainin camp) yesterday for havin tatoo on thire body, abeg i hop say non of una get tatoo for body?
Re: Nigerian Army DSSC And SCC 2013 Recruitment Is Out! by xykms101: 7:29pm On Aug 12, 2013
Kevsman: two recruites of the 70RRI/ non-tradesmen, were dismised from DEPOT NIGERIAN ARMY, (trainin camp) yesterday for havin tatoo on thire body, abeg i hop say non of una get tatoo for body?
Yeah i have on my arm.....how do they scale thru the medical when tattoo is prohibited?

...Are those guyz having it on their arms or where? Coz i learnt if it's not hidden, that's where you'll have problem.

...Any which way, if dem shortlist me i go remove am...besides does this info webpaged? if yes kindly gimme a link. Thanks
Re: Nigerian Army DSSC And SCC 2013 Recruitment Is Out! by xykms101: 8:07pm On Aug 12, 2013
who did u just call boy?
You can easily tell a turtle's gender by the noise it makes...you must be a teenager, i pray you scale thru this year so that you won't bother writing next year jamb.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Army DSSC And SCC 2013 Recruitment Is Out! by Obidavies: 9:18pm On Aug 12, 2013
This waiting can be likened to the coming of Jesus christ. No one noes when. Just be prepared so that you will not miss the rapture. Love you all.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Army DSSC And SCC 2013 Recruitment Is Out! by mkoabiola: 9:27pm On Aug 12, 2013
We argue jus to gain knowldege bt not d efighting d kid call madawaki01 is talikng abt.
Prospective officers,leave ds kid dat call hmsef "Madawaki01" alone.
He is either less dan 22 or 22years of age.
22years is d maximum age of NDA entry cos dere is hardly manipulation of age.
Jus because he was fortunate to b shortlisted,he is spilling trash.I blv all d dssc n ssc applicant are old enof b hs elder brother.
If not for NL,I knw u for don chop slap wit dat ur comments.
Victory is frm God alone.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Army DSSC And SCC 2013 Recruitment Is Out! by henchyk(m): 10:54pm On Aug 12, 2013
This thread has become a joke. What a pity.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Army DSSC And SCC 2013 Recruitment Is Out! by Madawaki01(m): 11:02pm On Aug 12, 2013
mko abiola: We argue jus to gain knowldege bt not d efighting d kid callcalled madawaki01 is talikngtalking abt.
Prospective officers,leave ds kid dat call hmsef "Madawaki01" alone.
He is either less dan 22 or 22years of age.
22years is d maximum age of NDA entry cos dere is hardly manipulation of age.
Jus because he was fortunate to b shortlisted,he is spilling trash.I blv all d dssc n ssc applicant are old enof b hs elder brother.
If not for NL,I knw u for don chop slap wit dat ur comments.
Victory is frm God alone.
a graduate indeed
now,let me reply u all,though,i wnt reply all d insults u hurled at me,since u can't behave like elders,I WILL
35+ years old guys came for d n.d.a interview.,ask any candidate u knw
there are more graduates than undergraduates who came for d screenin,wit hardly anybody dat has nt gained admission to any higher institution of learning.
And it's really annoyin seein how u guys mix dssc wit ssc,for God sake,brig gen okorie affia is ssc,sagir musa is ssc..
Who knows,mayb d coas is even seein dis thread and because of that decided to let u guys hav a written test b4 d shortlistment therefore delayin ur list because they want to finish wit other recruitments first..d grammatical blunders on dis thread is immeasurable,..wth..GRADUATES INDEED...
Re: Nigerian Army DSSC And SCC 2013 Recruitment Is Out! by Malachy27: 11:35pm On Aug 12, 2013
I AM JUST COMPILING THE LIST OF NOISE MAKERS IN THIS FORUM... TO BE HANDED OVER TO COAS FOR AUTOMATIC DISQUALIFICATION AND POSSIBLE PROSECUTION

5 Likes

Re: Nigerian Army DSSC And SCC 2013 Recruitment Is Out! by EnoOmini(m): 11:38pm On Aug 12, 2013
who did u just call boy?
Madawaki, you spoke wrongly to my Dssc colleague thereby insulting your elders unintentionally. Go to NDA archives,in 1998 and 1999, 15 and 14 years ago respectively, I was on both occasion the 1st shortlisted candidate under Sciences in 51RC and 52RC. Today, I'm an OND holder,a BSc holder, and Immigration Officer, a student member of ICAN and currently undergoing an MSc programme. Yet, I applied for the Dssc because of the passion I have for the Nig Army. Why on earth do you think you will get to a Brigadier General before me if I'm shortlisted, its "impossicant". Please kindly tender your appologies here and I'll see to it that you are not punished for this insubordination in the nearest future. Victory is in God only. I rest my case.
Re: Nigerian Army DSSC And SCC 2013 Recruitment Is Out! by Madawaki01(m): 12:05am On Aug 13, 2013
Eno Omini:
Madawaki, you spoke wrongly to my Dssc colleague thereby insulting your elders unintentionally. Go to NDA archives,in 1998 and 1999, 15 and 14 years ago respectively, I was on both occasion the 1st shortlisted candidate under Sciences in 51RC and 52RC. Today, I'm an OND holder,a BSc holder, and Immigration Officer, a student member of ICAN and currently undergoing an MSc programme. Yet, I applied for the Dssc because of the passion I have for the Nig Army. Why on earth do you think you will get to a Brigadier General before me if I'm shortlisted, its "impossicant". Please kindly tender your appologies here and I'll see to it that you are not punished for this insubordination in the nearest future. Victory is in God only. I rest my case.
like seriously?
LWKMD
Re: Nigerian Army DSSC And SCC 2013 Recruitment Is Out! by BetaTM: 12:12am On Aug 13, 2013
[/b]
Madawaki01: [b]a graduate indeed
now,let me reply u all,though,i wnt reply all d insults u hurled at me,since u can't behave like elders,I WILL
35+ years*35 year old* old guys came for d n.d.a interview.,ask any candidate u knw
there are more graduates than undergraduates who came for d screenin,wit hardly anybody dat has nt gained admission to any higher institution of learning.
And it's really annoyin seein how u guys mix dssc wit ssc,for God *God's sake* sake,brig gen okorie affia is ssc,sagir musa is ssc..
Who knows,mayb d coas is even seein dis thread and because of that decided to let u guys hav a written test b4 d shortlistment therefore delayin ur list because they want to finish wit other recruitments first..d grammatical blunders on dis thread is*are* immeasurable,..wth..GRADUATES INDEED...
My dear, it is now 2me dat ure young n immature.. Life is delicate n its advisable u thread softly. Learn 4rm d shortcomins of pple b4 u so u won't fall in2 dsame pit. I don't care abt d age(s) of pple who went 4 d NDA interview because diff pple av diff reasons 4 doin things( some of wch re only subject 2d logical n cognitive ability of each individual) wch can not be questioned by either u or I.

Talking abt grammatical errors, I av my reservations too bt I don't take mch coignassance of dat cos life is mch more dan dat. Some re typographical errors while some re grammatical bt none matters; d most important on here is communication because Nland is not som sort of examinations council wia we assess ability. Come 2 tink of it, I guess u neva had dat one lecturer dat made grammar mistakes,or a family member, or a friend or even u.oh, I even hope u'l laff @ evry mistakes by ur superiors in d army if eventually u re lucky 2b enlisted. Again, dnt 4get 2 listen wen d 1st lady speaks again n makes some errors, I hope ur noticing 'll remove her 4rm d seat of 1st lady of Nigeria.
The moral of my story is 'some things re jst 2b, u cnt fathom/analyse all dat u see'
Just 4d records, china promotes her native language as n most of their students re averagely better dan naija students. Dts one of d reasons dey re better off

Again,dat some of us come 2 nairaland doesn't mean we re jobless like ur so-called group on facebook, sometimes I view posts here 2 either while away time or cool some tension not necessarily because I'm lookin 4 som unfounded info. I'm a qualified professional, also av my masters degree handy n added 2my portfolio so I'm not jobless n desperate;so also som pple here too.its jst d passion 4d 'work-in-khaki'.
My advise 2u is 2b more careful abt ur aproach 2 life because u still av a long way 2 go dan 2 let little tins dat dnt add 2u take d better of u n make pple hate u.
A word dey say is enoff 4d wise!
*some of ur blunders above re adjusted forthwith wit d correct versions in asterics*
God bless!
Re: Nigerian Army DSSC And SCC 2013 Recruitment Is Out! by Madawaki01(m): 12:21am On Aug 13, 2013
BetaTM:
My dear, it is now 2me dat ure young n immature.. Life is delicate n its advisable u thread softly. Learn 4rm d shortcomins of pple b4 u so u won't fall in2 dsame pit. I don't care abt d age(s) of pple who went 4 d NDA interview because diff pple av diff reasons 4 doin things( some of wch re only subject 2d logical n cognitive ability of each individual) wch can not be questioned by either u or I.

Talking abt grammatical errors, I av my reservations too bt I don't take mch coignassance of dat cos life is mch more dan dat. Some re typographical errors while some re grammatical bt none matters; d most important on here is communication because Nland is not som sort of examinations council wia we assess ability. Come 2 tink of it, I guess u neva had dat one lecturer dat made grammar mistakes,or a family member, or a friend or even u.oh, I even hope u'l laff @ evry mistakes by ur superiors in d army if eventually u re lucky 2b enlisted. Again, dnt 4get 2 listen wen d 1st lady speaks again n makes some errors, I hope ur noticing 'll remove her 4rm d seat of 1st lady of Nigeria.
The moral of my story is 'some things re jst 2b, u cnt fathom/analyse all dat u see'
Just 4d records, china promotes her native language as n most of their students re averagely better dan naija students. Dts one of d reasons dey re better off

Again,dat some of us come 2 nairaland doesn't mean we re jobless like ur so-called group on facebook, sometimes I view posts here 2 either while away time or cool some tension not necessarily because I'm lookin 4 som unfounded info. I'm a qualified professional, also av my masters degree handy n added 2my portfolio so I'm not jobless n desperate;so also som pple here too.its jst d passion 4d 'work-in-khaki'.
My advise 2u is 2b more careful abt ur aproach 2 life because u still av a long way 2 go dan 2 let little tins dat dnt add 2u take d better of u n make pple hate u.
A word dey say is enoff 4d wise!
*some of ur blunders above re adjusted forthwith wit d correct versions in asterics*
God bless!
actually,ur post made a lot of sense,but @bolded,u no try at all,u dnt need that.
Re: Nigerian Army DSSC And SCC 2013 Recruitment Is Out! by xykms101: 12:54am On Aug 13, 2013
Duplicate post.
Re: Nigerian Army DSSC And SCC 2013 Recruitment Is Out! by xykms101: 12:59am On Aug 13, 2013
Madawaki01: a graduate indeed
35+ years old guys came for d n.d.a interview.,ask any candidate u knw
And it's really annoyin seein how u guys mix dssc wit ssc,for God sake,brig gen okorie affia is ssc,sagir musa is ssc..
Who knows,mayb d coas is even seein dis thread and because of that decided to let u guys hav a written test b4 d shortlistment therefore delayin ur list because they want to finish wit other recruitments first..d grammatical blunders on dis thread is immeasurable,..wth..GRADUATES INDEED...
Stop arguing what you don't know, brigd gen okorie affiah was commissioned into the army as a lieutenant thru dssc course 10 in 1983.

http://www.nysc.gov.ng/about/about-dg.php

Stop arguing with your seniors coz you stil need a lot to learn from them besides what are you stil doing outta bed at this hour, your mummy will beat you.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Army DSSC And SCC 2013 Recruitment Is Out! by Madawaki01(m): 12:59am On Aug 13, 2013
xykms101: Stop arguing what you don't know, brigd gen okorie affiah was commissioned into the army as a lieutenant thru dssc course 10 in 1983.

http://www.nysc.gov.ng/about/about-dg.php

Stop arguing with your seniors coz you stil need a lot to learn from them besides what are you stil doing outta bed at this hour, your mummy will beat you oh.
hey,as a graduate,u should be careful in whatever u'r doing,u cn see as u quote d wrong person.........do u knw what year course 10 was?i'm so sure u knew things hav changed A LOT..
Re: Nigerian Army DSSC And SCC 2013 Recruitment Is Out! by xykms101: 1:06am On Aug 13, 2013
Madawaki01: hey,as a graduate,u should be careful in whatever u'r doing,u cn see as u quote d wrong person.........do u knw what year course 10 was?i'm so sure u knew things hav changed A LOT..
What year? Don't just mention 90s.

...it takes a lot to be a graduate my little broda besides i have provided you a link so don't be a lazy reader and desist from dragging issues with your seniors if you really want to gain from them.

...I was supposed to collect extra moral lesson fee from you but i can see that you are a smart kid who wants to learn.

...Go to bed son and stop addressing people as hey.
Re: Nigerian Army DSSC And SCC 2013 Recruitment Is Out! by SailorXY: 5:49am On Aug 13, 2013
For some people mind now, them sabi English die cheesy

(1) (2) (3) ... (106) (107) (108) (109) (110) (111) (112) ... (203) (Reply)

Fidelity Bank Recruitment For Graduate Trainee 2017 (Bsc And HND Only) / Diamond Bank Test / The Nigerian Electricity Regulatory Commission ("NERC") Is Recruiting.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 90
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.