Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,573 members, 7,809,091 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 10:50 PM

Nigerian Army DSSC And SCC 2013 Recruitment Is Out! - Jobs/Vacancies (126) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Nigerian Army DSSC And SCC 2013 Recruitment Is Out! (476744 Views)

Nigerian Army Dssc & Ssc 2015 Aspirants / Nigerian Army DSSC and SSC 2014 Aspirants / Nigerian Army DSSC/SSC 2012 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (123) (124) (125) (126) (127) (128) (129) ... (203) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Army DSSC And SCC 2013 Recruitment Is Out! by dokkyelele(f): 1:13pm On Aug 26, 2013
mimzy007: No news at all.I was told they are in some for of confusion,the nature of the confusion was not stated.

OJORO confusion
PADIPADI confusion
CONECTION confusion
RIGGING confusion
confusion A..confusionB
Re: Nigerian Army DSSC And SCC 2013 Recruitment Is Out! by Nobody: 1:32pm On Aug 26, 2013
mimzy007: No news at all.I was told they are in some for of confusion,the nature of the confusion was not stated.
na u b d real joker
Re: Nigerian Army DSSC And SCC 2013 Recruitment Is Out! by clemzo101(m): 1:50pm On Aug 26, 2013
They better don't get discombobulated!
Re: Nigerian Army DSSC And SCC 2013 Recruitment Is Out! by emmanuel4fire: 1:53pm On Aug 26, 2013
joker5180: lolz, wetin bring naval officer here?

grin I still be Army officer na. At least if anyone click I go move on.
Re: Nigerian Army DSSC And SCC 2013 Recruitment Is Out! by emmanuel4fire: 1:56pm On Aug 26, 2013
clemzo101: They better don't get discombobulated!
Men! see English. At least with this grammer them go must release the list. Lol.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Army DSSC And SCC 2013 Recruitment Is Out! by Generalemperor: 2:16pm On Aug 26, 2013
If d oga of d arm forces( Presidnt Goodluck) is in a state of deep sea, who ar d rest arm of govt nt 2 follow suite,dis na season film,u beta sit down dey watch am rada dan stand bcs if u stand na ur leg go hear am,na season 125 page we dey so,stil counting,bt me dn zero my mind frm NA,NN sure pass NA
Re: Nigerian Army DSSC And SCC 2013 Recruitment Is Out! by Saridonp1: 2:43pm On Aug 26, 2013
They are really confused. I thought d training normally starts by sep and sep is by d corner and d list is still not out. God help dis country

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Army DSSC And SCC 2013 Recruitment Is Out! by Nobody: 2:46pm On Aug 26, 2013
I heard their website was hacked so they don loose our data but they're working on geting it back
Re: Nigerian Army DSSC And SCC 2013 Recruitment Is Out! by mimzy007(f): 2:50pm On Aug 26, 2013
See Wahala,my pple its to just watch & pray. The way things going, na God.
Re: Nigerian Army DSSC And SCC 2013 Recruitment Is Out! by clemzo101(m): 3:32pm On Aug 26, 2013
emmanuel4fire:
Men! see English. At least with this grammer them go must release the list. Lol.

I don laugh taya.
Re: Nigerian Army DSSC And SCC 2013 Recruitment Is Out! by clemzo101(m): 3:39pm On Aug 26, 2013
Since everybody is hearing one thing or the other, let me tell u what I heard tooo....I heard the COAS has being purging for sometime now the purging has being resurgent despite taking drugs, if u want the list to be released let's declare a 3days fasting and prayer for him, because until he gets better no list......abeg na joke I dey oo

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Army DSSC And SCC 2013 Recruitment Is Out! by mimzy007(f): 4:34pm On Aug 26, 2013
clemzo101: Since everybody is hearing one thing or the other, let me tell u what I heard tooo....I heard the COAS has being purging for sometime now the purging has being resurgent despite taking drugs, if u want the list to be released let's declare a 3days fasting and prayer for him, because until he gets better no list......abeg na joke I dey oo
hahaha! Kolo. It will end one day.
Re: Nigerian Army DSSC And SCC 2013 Recruitment Is Out! by ajisebioyo1(m): 5:17pm On Aug 26, 2013
Hi nairalanders: I always smile whenever I read upppdates here, simply because when God is doing good, many people feel he is doing bad. This delay in the shortlisted candidates lists for dssc is in favour of some people which are still service( nysc) like meeeeeee. Hahahahahaha. Let's just hope the list will be out by october this year. Gbam.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Army DSSC And SCC 2013 Recruitment Is Out! by clemzo101(m): 6:09pm On Aug 26, 2013
ajisebioyo1: Hi nairalanders: I always smile whenever I read upppdates here, simply because when God is doing good, many people feel he is doing bad. This delay in the shortlisted candidates lists for dssc is in favour of some people which are still service( nysc) like meeeeeee. Hahahahahaha. Let's just hope the list will be out by october this year. Gbam.

Seriously u ve a point, some candidates of some ogas at the top might be doing their NYSC so they are just sing style to wait till the nxt P.O.P, I think u ve a point. I ve said dis b4 on dis thread....Goodluck to u sha, I tink the nxt pop is 17th of nxt month? Pls confirm.
Re: Nigerian Army DSSC And SCC 2013 Recruitment Is Out! by Nobody: 9:58pm On Aug 26, 2013
Assumptions! Assumptions!! Assumptions!!! Number one JOB BUYER in the Army. So you seriously think Nigerian Army will delay its enlistment process because of some corpers still serving? If the so called ogas at the top have such power they should also have the power to control the selection board. All that is needed is 'that candidate is my boy' he will have is discharge certificate before training. Is this even needed sef? We have heard cases where one or two people just join up in camp from no where. This NYSC assumptions is not just feasible. The reason for the delay is best known to the officers in charge; the best we can do is sit down, relax and wait; the list must come out someday. Good luck!

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Army DSSC And SCC 2013 Recruitment Is Out! by Gideon360: 10:30pm On Aug 26, 2013
It is good to wait and see but if u dont av any other joa doing at present, is dangerious oo. Pls let us find something doing before the list comes out.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Army DSSC And SCC 2013 Recruitment Is Out! by clemzo101(m): 6:52am On Aug 27, 2013
ladepete: Assumptions! Assumptions!! Assumptions!!! Number one JOB BUYER in the Army. So you seriously think Nigerian Army will delay its enlistment process because of some corpers still serving? If the so called ogas at the top have such power they should also have the power to control the selection board. All that is needed is 'that candidate is my boy' he will have is discharge certificate before training. Is this even needed sef? We have heard cases where one or two people just join up in camp from no where. This NYSC assumptions is not just feasible. The reason for the delay is best known to the officers in charge; the best we can do is sit down, relax and wait; the list must come out someday. Good luck!

Well articulated, I like ur analysis
Re: Nigerian Army DSSC And SCC 2013 Recruitment Is Out! by clemzo101(m): 6:54am On Aug 27, 2013
What are the. Papers saying dis morning?
Re: Nigerian Army DSSC And SCC 2013 Recruitment Is Out! by Nobody: 7:27am On Aug 27, 2013
ladepete: Assumptions! Assumptions!! Assumptions!!! Number one JOB BUYER in the Army. So you seriously think Nigerian Army will delay its enlistment process because of some corpers still serving? If the so called ogas at the top have such power they should also have the power to control the selection board. All that is needed is 'that candidate is my boy' he will have is discharge certificate before training. Is this even needed sef? We have heard cases where one or two people just join up in camp from no where. This NYSC assumptions is not just feasible. The reason for the delay is best known to the officers in charge; the best we can do is sit down, relax and wait; the list must come out someday. Good luck!
it may not even be a delay, it may be what NA planned ab initio.
Re: Nigerian Army DSSC And SCC 2013 Recruitment Is Out! by DaYoungOfficer: 7:47am On Aug 27, 2013
joker5180: list- 3rd wk of august, screening- first 2wks of sept. and main training feb. 2014

Guy wich week are we presently?
Re: Nigerian Army DSSC And SCC 2013 Recruitment Is Out! by Nobody: 7:54am On Aug 27, 2013
DaYoungOfficer:

Guy wich week are we presently?
na 3rd wk we dey nah dnt u knw NA calendar dey differrent?
Re: Nigerian Army DSSC And SCC 2013 Recruitment Is Out! by henchyk(m): 8:08am On Aug 27, 2013
Something is seriously wrong. This list or invitation for aptitude test should have been done weeks ago. I will advise Everybody to go and keep doing something useful with their lives until this people decide to call us. What is it now? It's going to 4 months now right? It's unheard of.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Army DSSC And SCC 2013 Recruitment Is Out! by emmanuel4fire: 9:08am On Aug 27, 2013
No news for today. NDA list was published today on sun newspaper.
Re: Nigerian Army DSSC And SCC 2013 Recruitment Is Out! by dokkyelele(f): 9:38am On Aug 27, 2013
emmanuel4fire: No news for today. NDA list was published today on sun newspaper.

I SEE AND YOUR NAME IS IN THE LIST ABI?
Re: Nigerian Army DSSC And SCC 2013 Recruitment Is Out! by emmanuel4fire: 9:43am On Aug 27, 2013
dokkyelele:

I SEE AND YOUR NAME IS IN THE LIST ABI?
I didn't apply for Nda.
Re: Nigerian Army DSSC And SCC 2013 Recruitment Is Out! by emmanuel4fire: 9:46am On Aug 27, 2013
I think it's high time we flush this thread of all Igbobians and Marijuanians.
Re: Nigerian Army DSSC And SCC 2013 Recruitment Is Out! by siina(m): 9:55am On Aug 27, 2013
emmanuel4fire: I think it's high time we flush this thread of all Igbobians and Marijuanians.
you are absolutely right emma,some have not been following this thread and they don not even bother to find out what is going but after taking there thing they will just jump into the discussion.imagine that guy asking you if your name is on NDA list...lWKMD
Re: Nigerian Army DSSC And SCC 2013 Recruitment Is Out! by clemzo101(m): 10:14am On Aug 27, 2013
siina: you are absolutely right emma,some have not been following this thread and they don not even bother to find out what is going but after taking there thing they will just jump into the discussion.imagine that guy asking you if your name is on NDA list...lWKMD

Hahahahahahahaha
Re: Nigerian Army DSSC And SCC 2013 Recruitment Is Out! by Nobody: 10:16am On Aug 27, 2013
grin grin Reading is a problem to some people oga Emma
Re: Nigerian Army DSSC And SCC 2013 Recruitment Is Out! by clemzo101(m): 10:17am On Aug 27, 2013
Dis is part of the requirement..........hehehehehehehe

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Army DSSC And SCC 2013 Recruitment Is Out! by Chukzy001(m): 10:21am On Aug 27, 2013
hahaha! see potential colitos awaiting prep wingers fire... grin
Re: Nigerian Army DSSC And SCC 2013 Recruitment Is Out! by emmanuel4fire: 11:34am On Aug 27, 2013
clemzo101: Dis is part of the requirement..........hehehehehehehe
Father! That na illumanati god or what?
Men see gorimankpa. The head be like eggroll. Dat naim Delta man dey call two left head.

(1) (2) (3) ... (123) (124) (125) (126) (127) (128) (129) ... (203) (Reply)

Fidelity Bank Recruitment For Graduate Trainee 2017 (Bsc And HND Only) / Diamond Bank Test / The Nigerian Electricity Regulatory Commission ("NERC") Is Recruiting.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.