Welcome, Guest: Join Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 2,694,566 members, 6,350,893 topics. Date: Tuesday, 22 June 2021 at 11:44 AM

Nigerian Army DSSC And SCC 2013 Recruitment Is Out! - Jobs/Vacancies (143) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Nigerian Army DSSC And SCC 2013 Recruitment Is Out! (445862 Views)

Nigerian Army Dssc & Ssc 2015 Aspirants / Nigerian Army DSSC and SSC 2014 Aspirants / Nigerian Army DSSC/SSC 2012 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (140) (141) (142) (143) (144) (145) (146) ... (203) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Army DSSC And SCC 2013 Recruitment Is Out! by okesammie: 1:03pm On Sep 13, 2013
showbee: .PLS which name is dat ?
No list is out oooooooo, not at the moment.
Re: Nigerian Army DSSC And SCC 2013 Recruitment Is Out! by Nobody: 1:30pm On Sep 13, 2013
mimzy007: Azido Mine will be at NAF Base Kaduna,it would be really cool to meet.
aaaaaaaa me na lagos ooo.
Re: Nigerian Army DSSC And SCC 2013 Recruitment Is Out! by Nobody: 1:36pm On Sep 13, 2013
GEN. ADAKOLE:
BREAKING NEWS: The NA 70RRI tradesmen report for their 4month training @ NASME barracks (usual site for NA DSSC training) 2mao.

IMPLICATION- The NA is probably arranging for her SSC/DSSC traing 2 hold @ NDA old site, Kaduna.
if i say i understand dis NA na lie oooo bcoz dem to silent and secretive.i no even bother to practice any 3.2km race.i even doubt if i fit cover 1km in 1hr.wen name show,den i go begin practice.i dey vex lipsrsealed mtweeeee

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Army DSSC And SCC 2013 Recruitment Is Out! by Malachy27: 1:37pm On Sep 13, 2013
egbe4real: DO U MEAN D NAMES ARE OUT?
yes! The names... Rather the list is out but it is the list of noise makers and abusive people on nairaland that is out!!!
Re: Nigerian Army DSSC And SCC 2013 Recruitment Is Out! by Nobody: 1:58pm On Sep 13, 2013
azido: if i say i understand dis NA na lie oooo bcoz dem to silent and secretive.i no even bother to practice any 3.2km race.i even doubt if i fit cover 1km in 1hr.wen name show,den i go begin practice.i dey vex lipsrsealed mtweeeee

1km in 1hr? Lolzzzz. I strongly knw the NA rather has a better plan in all it'z activities. It undergoing a "transformation" u knw. So ma bro, lost lose ur trust in this noble profession. Winners dont quit nd quiterz dont win is a popular english saying.
Re: Nigerian Army DSSC And SCC 2013 Recruitment Is Out! by Nobody: 2:18pm On Sep 13, 2013
GEN. ADAKOLE:

1km in 1hr? Lolzzzz. I strongly knw the NA rather has a better plan in all it'z activities. It undergoing a "transformation" u knw. So ma bro, lost lose ur trust in this noble profession. Winners dont quit nd quiterz dont win is a popular english saying.
ok
Re: Nigerian Army DSSC And SCC 2013 Recruitment Is Out! by mimzy007(f): 2:21pm On Sep 13, 2013
azido: aaaaaaaa me na lagos ooo.
Chai! No wahala. By Gods grace we go jam for selection board.
Re: Nigerian Army DSSC And SCC 2013 Recruitment Is Out! by Nobody: 2:24pm On Sep 13, 2013
mimzy007: Chai! No wahala. By Gods grace we go jam for selection board.
tor

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Army DSSC And SCC 2013 Recruitment Is Out! by emmanuel4fire: 9:41pm On Sep 13, 2013
GEN. ADAKOLE:
BREAKING NEWS: The NA 70RRI tradesmen report for their 4month training @ NASME barracks (usual site for NA DSSC training) 2mao.

IMPLICATION- The NA is probably arranging for her SSC/DSSC traing 2 hold @ NDA old site, Kaduna.
Please which of the newspaper was it published.
Re: Nigerian Army DSSC And SCC 2013 Recruitment Is Out! by mkoabiola: 10:18pm On Sep 13, 2013
emmanuel4fire:
thenationonlineng.net/new/recruitment-army-takes-successful-candidates-to-makurdi/

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Army DSSC And SCC 2013 Recruitment Is Out! by Rockfeller: 10:25pm On Sep 13, 2013
All I strongly beleive is dat,D delay is 4 our own gud dudes,cos soon we shall wear our 1 stars never mind d delay guyz
Re: Nigerian Army DSSC And SCC 2013 Recruitment Is Out! by Nobody: 7:56am On Sep 14, 2013
emmanuel4fire:

Bro, so long as it concernz recruitment of NA other rankz by the grace of God, i dnt need the newspaperz for info. Cos one of the senior PT soldiers working with the recruitment officers for the NA 70 RRI is a gud frend (more like a broda) and lives in our block.
Re: Nigerian Army DSSC And SCC 2013 Recruitment Is Out! by emmanuel4fire: 9:25am On Sep 14, 2013
GEN. ADAKOLE:

Bro, so long as it concernz recruitment of NA other rankz by the grace of God, i dnt need the newspaperz for info. Cos one of the senior PT soldiers working with the recruitment officers for the NA 70 RRI is a gud frend (more like a broda) and lives in our block.
You can't remove the head if there is no tail. If you truely want to be a military man all info relating to the military must be of concern and interest to you. grin
Re: Nigerian Army DSSC And SCC 2013 Recruitment Is Out! by emmanuel4fire: 9:26am On Sep 14, 2013
mko abiola:
thenationonlineng.net/new/recruitment-army-takes-successful-candidates-to-makurdi/
The link didn't tally bro.
Re: Nigerian Army DSSC And SCC 2013 Recruitment Is Out! by emmanuel4fire: 9:29am On Sep 14, 2013
Rockfeller: All I strongly beleive is dat,D delay is 4 our own gud dudes,cos soon we shall wear our 1 stars never mind d delay guyz
Amen bro.
Re: Nigerian Army DSSC And SCC 2013 Recruitment Is Out! by Kevsman(m): 11:53am On Sep 14, 2013
passing out parade from the Nigerian defence academy (NDA) live on NTA

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Army DSSC And SCC 2013 Recruitment Is Out! by Kevsman(m): 12:47pm On Sep 14, 2013
one of the cadets on parade fainted, layn flat on the ground, i wonder what wuld hav gon wrong with him,

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Army DSSC And SCC 2013 Recruitment Is Out! by mimzy007(f): 1:22pm On Sep 14, 2013
That guy is in trouble.
Re: Nigerian Army DSSC And SCC 2013 Recruitment Is Out! by Kevsman(m): 2:50pm On Sep 14, 2013
mimzy007: That guy is in trouble.
i dont think so oo, na thier final day be this na
Re: Nigerian Army DSSC And SCC 2013 Recruitment Is Out! by mimzy007(f): 2:54pm On Sep 14, 2013
Final day in the Academy is not final day in the military. He will get minor punishment. hahaha!
Re: Nigerian Army DSSC And SCC 2013 Recruitment Is Out! by Nobody: 3:47pm On Sep 14, 2013
it depends on the commdnt on ground.2 years ago a passing out naval cadet known to me with some of his friends fainted on the pop ground in 2011.immediately maj gen emeka the present nda cmmdnt ordered for the evacuation of the cadets and said they are not fit to be military officers.These cadets pleaded for mercy but d cmmdnt refused until one of the cadet quickly reached out to a fellow passing out foreign cadet from liberia who spoke to his president that came for d pop to help them plead wit the cmmdnt b4 he agreed.See if not for the timely intervention of the liberian president,those boys would have cried tears home.so na only if the cmmdnt wicked na him e go say make dem go their papa house without peep.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Army DSSC And SCC 2013 Recruitment Is Out! by mimzy007(f): 4:33pm On Sep 14, 2013
You see what I'm saying? Trouble! It just says you are not competent after all that training. Na wa oo
Re: Nigerian Army DSSC And SCC 2013 Recruitment Is Out! by mimzy007(f): 4:39pm On Sep 14, 2013
I'm the mind of the Commandant,that is. But in the real sense nobody want to fall,it just happens .Abeg they should try to be lenient.
Re: Nigerian Army DSSC And SCC 2013 Recruitment Is Out! by Nobody: 5:04pm On Sep 14, 2013
mimzy007: I'm the mind of the Commandant,that is. But in the real sense nobody want to fall,it just happens .Abeg they should try to be lenient.
lolzzzzz lenient ke.NDA is for combatants,you must be strong at all time even in your dream while sleeping.the affected cadets just didn't have enough gas to continue standing under the hot sun.But in all make dem show pity sad
Re: Nigerian Army DSSC And SCC 2013 Recruitment Is Out! by Kevsman(m): 5:32pm On Sep 14, 2013
y NDA cadets 2 day fall for parade ground sef? In the history Depot Nigerian Army no recruits don fall for passing out day,
Re: Nigerian Army DSSC And SCC 2013 Recruitment Is Out! by fetok: 6:24pm On Sep 14, 2013
Kevsman: y NDA cadets 2 day fall for parade ground sef? In the history Depot Nigerian Army no recruits don fall for passing out day,

Alot come contribute to the falling of d cadet,some cadets re up to 40years in age,they decleared age,some are not fit medically{flat footed} and they used godfather to enter by force.what do u expect?
This job is not do or die oo,all of una including me wey dey declare age,una must suffer for training oOOoo.i laugh...
Re: Nigerian Army DSSC And SCC 2013 Recruitment Is Out! by Kevsman(m): 6:36pm On Sep 14, 2013
fetok:

Alot come contribute to the falling of d cadet,some cadets re up to 40years in age,they decleared age,some are not fit medically{flat footed} and they used godfather to enter by force.what do u expect?
This job is not do or die oo,all of una including me wey dey declare age,una must suffer for training oOOoo.i laugh...
hahahahahaha oga sir, as the guy fall, he got up and stated marching packward, the tin enter him brain, i just pray that he is now fine, VICTORY IS FROM GOD ALONE
Re: Nigerian Army DSSC And SCC 2013 Recruitment Is Out! by mimzy007(f): 6:38pm On Sep 14, 2013
Fetok,you no serious. Hahaha! My bro went for NDA selection Board when it was time to run the Chairman told them "its not a do or die affair,if you feel tired stop & rest don't stress yourself". Omo when the race ended,he walk down to those that didn't make & said "Who told you its not a do or die affair,do you think we are here to play?" Laugh nearly kill me.
Re: Nigerian Army DSSC And SCC 2013 Recruitment Is Out! by fetok: 6:48pm On Sep 14, 2013
mimzy007: Fetok,you no serious. Hahaha! My bro went for NDA selection Board when it was time to run the Chairman told them "its not a do or die affair,if you feel tired stop & rest don't stress yourself". Omo when the race ended,he walk down to those that didn't make & said "Who told you its not a do or die affair,do you think we are here to play?" Laugh nearly kill me.

@mimzy,people do run mad on training when dey cant bear d pain anymore,and dey ll be dismissed.Is it not better for such fellow to quit dan running mad for his family.people die on training too!Try all your best and leave d rest for God.
@kevsman,is either dis man has been spendin all his days on training at d sick post malingering,or not medically fit b4 training,or sick on training or over aged!
Make una leave d job for all dis small small boy una dey declare age,age must flog una ashhh.lamlubas must suffer malice!
Re: Nigerian Army DSSC And SCC 2013 Recruitment Is Out! by fetok: 7:02pm On Sep 14, 2013
If you are in the house and you decleared age like me,shout halleluya.
God is our strenght.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Army DSSC And SCC 2013 Recruitment Is Out! by Nobody: 7:32pm On Sep 14, 2013
Kevsman: hahahahahaha oga sir, as the guy fall, he got up and stated marching packward, the tin enter him brain, i just pray that he is now fine, VICTORY IS FROM GOD ALONE
dat cadet dat fell is a BSUO in academy oooo.i was told by an inside cadet just now dat d cadet is a strong cadet oooo but didnt no wat appen to im
Re: Nigerian Army DSSC And SCC 2013 Recruitment Is Out! by mayorrlad(m): 7:43pm On Sep 14, 2013
azido: dat cadet dat fell is a BSUO in academy oooo.i was told by an inside cadet just now dat d cadet is a strong cadet oooo but didnt no wat appen to im

Village thingz!

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (140) (141) (142) (143) (144) (145) (146) ... (203) (Reply)

Diamond Bank Test / Nigeria Immigration Service 2020 Recruitment / Nigerian Airforce DSSC 2016 Recruitment Out!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2021 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 96
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.