Welcome, Guest: Join Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 2,694,141 members, 6,349,636 topics. Date: Monday, 21 June 2021 at 03:23 PM

Nigerian Army DSSC And SCC 2013 Recruitment Is Out! - Jobs/Vacancies (161) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Nigerian Army DSSC And SCC 2013 Recruitment Is Out! (445847 Views)

Nigerian Army Dssc & Ssc 2015 Aspirants / Nigerian Army DSSC and SSC 2014 Aspirants / Nigerian Army DSSC/SSC 2012 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (158) (159) (160) (161) (162) (163) (164) ... (203) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Army DSSC And SCC 2013 Recruitment Is Out! by Nobody: 3:00pm On Oct 01, 2013
I have been called a bastered here b4 but i smiled and even told d person dat called me that not to be angry if av said anytin wrong.I have been following this peoples post on NA and NN expecially Zinaureal who likes pouring petrol into fire through is so called PINPOINTING attitude.See me i hav shock absorber.I have missed d list b4.So it's not the end of the world.If i no do military.My siblings are already there.But i am not giving up on this race.So far i still dey withing d age.Ko so ro
Re: Nigerian Army DSSC And SCC 2013 Recruitment Is Out! by clemzo101(m): 3:20pm On Oct 01, 2013
Whenever I come to this thread all I see is a bunch of discombobulated adult still suffering from the shock of graduating from their juvenile state into adulthood, u people shld understand that u are no more kids but adults, pls act ur age and stop insulting each other, don't turn this place into a war front......lemme leave u with this "the size of ur manhood does not tell how old u are" so grow up people!!!

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Army DSSC And SCC 2013 Recruitment Is Out! by Nobody: 3:32pm On Oct 01, 2013
clemzo101: Whenever I come to this thread all I see is a bunch of discombobulated adult still suffering from the shock of graduating from their juvenile state into adulthood, u people shld understand that u are no more kids but adults, pls act ur age and stop insulting each other, don't turn this place into a war front......lemme leave u with this "the size of ur manhood does not tell how old u are" so grow up people!!!
when you see a war find out what happened before you jump into it or else you may die of stray bullets Mr. discombulated adult.
Re: Nigerian Army DSSC And SCC 2013 Recruitment Is Out! by Nobody: 3:34pm On Oct 01, 2013
undecidedi no dey vex oooooo. but some people dey talk anyhow. I Rest my case .No more comments from me again until the list comes out. See ya

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Army DSSC And SCC 2013 Recruitment Is Out! by prince088: 3:39pm On Oct 01, 2013
Now I have no choice but to comment. I have been observing this thread as a guest.firstly I'm a LBdr in the NA, decorated to that rank dec 2011. I signed up finally as I was seeing some rubbish posted here, but still controlled my self not to be caught up in arguments with 'some people' Now I really miss ladepete on this thread. Serving personnels will not come here and call any1 civillians, but civillians will be calling others bloody civillians. I knw that guy is also a serving personnel from the way he uses army languages accurately and tackles the lies posted here. I don't knw where u guys are getting this net pay bull crap from in the army. That guy has rightly said it...if u not in medical line...ur salary is ur salary; no allowance whatsoever. There have been arguments long ago about this..and I remember lade explaining it then too, also pointing out that its only whe u go for special IS operations like the JTF, u get some allowance + ur salary. If u like be engineer or whoever u are...OYO for u. Na same salary. Azido,I saw all ur posts saying some people are forming they knw more than army PRO. Since then what have u been doing? Posts upon posts. Now dem dey put fire for ur yanch..u dey vex.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Army DSSC And SCC 2013 Recruitment Is Out! by Nobody: 3:54pm On Oct 01, 2013
azido: If u finally make it to the army my friend you will be the first to shout halleluya.So dont come and be forming and start telling us the other svcs are better than d army.See you dont have brothers here ooooo.you are on ur own.This na ARMY THREAD and not NN or NAF.friends from NN and NAF are welcomed not that dey will come to discourage pple here.mind you majority of us here also applied for NN NAF and even immigration.So any one wey enter better.It is a pity you lost both.I don't even believe your story of being shortlisted. na lie
honestly i hv heard similar revelations frm frnds nd colleagues but my reaction to them hs always remained the same; they were poorly prepared for life in NA
Re: Nigerian Army DSSC And SCC 2013 Recruitment Is Out! by Nobody: 4:02pm On Oct 01, 2013
BioyeOde: This is exactly the point in trying to make. General emperor my brother, you are missing certain points. Joining the army doesn't make you any better than a civilian. And this are some of the things I will like officers who have passed through this medium in the past to come highlight. But no one cares about the upcoming ones. If you want to stay less frustrated in life kindly do not join the army. Join either the airforce or navy. The army doesn't give damn about anyone, you are only respected by civilians who see the uniform and respect it. The only people who have respect in the army are generals and medical doctors. I am an example of a white fowl. Last year during the army screening exercise I was in Ibadan for it, during which the naval list came out. Foolish me remained in Ibadan instead of going for the naval screening, cos I had been brain washed that the army is the best, there is more respect bla bla bla. Lets not forget we're in a civil regime and military is no longer in vogue. There are actually lots of civilians out there who know their rights and will never let a military personnel bamboozle them. So why join the most inhumane force, when I can be in the navy and airforce where I will be appreciated for my works and even receive better pay. It shouldn't be, but cos of the corruption in the army, our salaries are slashed compared to our counterparts in other armed forces. I'm saying this cos 95% of people who apply, do not do so cos they want to serve their country Nigeria. Majority of us go in cos of the so called prestige and monetary benefits. So please if that is the case, then just quietly stroll to the NN and NAF, so you don't remain frustrated all your life. Lots of suffering and smiling NA officers around. And I know there are some of my course mates on here who just remain numb. Kindly enlighten these guys, one of them actually called my attention to this trend just to come see what's going on in people's minds and laugh. But I couldn't help but comment, especially when I saw a supposed graduate begging a fellow naira lander for help to get into the NA. Haba mana!!!! You can't be this clueless nau. So no popcorn eating not cold bottles chilling on my comments. It's time to reflect on what you really want, cos once you're in.... No way out till you meet the agreed terms and conditions of the armed forces. Goodluck my brothers
yes corruption in NA is a serious problem, yes NN nd NAF offers better career opportunity, yes all of us need to knw abt life as an officer in NA. for example a frnd of mine posted to an operational area once told me no one ever told him that there r areas u cant go with ur family. one only get to knw these things by interacting with serving officers
Re: Nigerian Army DSSC And SCC 2013 Recruitment Is Out! by zinaunreal(m): 4:24pm On Oct 01, 2013
azido: I have been called a bastered here b4 but i smiled and even told d person dat called me that not to be angry if av said anytin wrong.I have been following this peoples post on NA and NN expecially Zinaureal who likes pouring petrol into fire through is so called PINPOINTING attitude.See me i hav shock absorber.I have missed d list b4.So it's not the end of the world.If i no do military.My siblings are already there.But i am not giving up on this race.So far i still dey withing d age.Ko so ro

I finally diagnosed what your problem is. When you come across people more enlightened than you are, you freak out. So far so good, people have pushed more accurate info about the Nigerian army that seem to have surpassed your knowledge and you are angry.

Guy to you, NA is a do or die affair to you so don't gimmie that crap about not the end of the world. If your name isn't on the list na 40 days fasting with tears for you.

Kindly cut your crap and let those who know better talk more sense about the NA. So far I have not objected to anything you said on this thread but you are slowly loosing touch with yourself by showing the immature side of yourself. Na u get the thread?! You've been here too long. Take a vacation or something.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Army DSSC And SCC 2013 Recruitment Is Out! by femredhead: 4:56pm On Oct 01, 2013
undecided

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Army DSSC And SCC 2013 Recruitment Is Out! by siina(m): 4:58pm On Oct 01, 2013
azido: Now i no.u dont read b4 u comment.I said basic salary 167k not netpay for 2/lt not lieutenant.Then think of lieutenant.We are all matured on dis thread and mind u what do i stand to gain by giving wrong informations.When u enter the force you wont need anybody to tell you that the informations u got here are either true or false.D way u even jumped into dis thread already shows u are full of pride and arrogance.I was also in 2012 Army Thread.Calabarman who made d first list is my guy.so find ur square root MR civilian officer.Like u promised dont come back or comment again
azido U be my guy bt thiss salary issue i must say you are wrong,as per a fresh Leutenat salary in the army it is 175k, i have a leutanant brother bt the salaru increases every year jst like in any job in nigeria.but navy conterparts earn better like the guy said bt success in life is not measured with income bt by wot U can achieve in life
Re: Nigerian Army DSSC And SCC 2013 Recruitment Is Out! by mimzy007(f): 5:02pm On Oct 01, 2013
Like seriously? We should be past this by now.
Re: Nigerian Army DSSC And SCC 2013 Recruitment Is Out! by clemzo101(m): 5:06pm On Oct 01, 2013
azido: when you see a war find out what happened before you jump into it or else you may die of stray bullets Mr. discombulated adult.

Funny u, seriously u need to grow up
Re: Nigerian Army DSSC And SCC 2013 Recruitment Is Out! by tenderlaw(m): 5:15pm On Oct 01, 2013
@prince088, abeg no vex sir. Pls could you kindly enlighten some of us that are prepared to learn about what you mean by LBdr? Thanks sir.
Re: Nigerian Army DSSC And SCC 2013 Recruitment Is Out! by Mversed: 5:27pm On Oct 01, 2013
As a child, i used to recite the National Pledge ignorantly, sometimes being made to do so
by my teachers, without taking into consideration the wordings of it's contents. Today, pupils and students, who could tomorrow have differing views of it's
contents, still do the recitation and ignorantly too. But in all, and putting into perspectives all that has happened in 53 years, with
corruption, poor leadership, insecurity towering above all others, i still entertain an
unwavering belief that Nigeria can be what we want her to be and that we can be where we want to be only if we can individually and collectively put ourselves to
working towards achieving those things we yearn for and crave, shunning all forms of malicious acts - corruption, tribalism,
militancy, etc.
Reciting the National Pledge today, i do so with a passion having this sentiment of devotion to Nigeria.
Happy New Month, would-be officers.
Happy Independence Anniversary, Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Army DSSC And SCC 2013 Recruitment Is Out! by mcfrank88: 5:34pm On Oct 01, 2013
Hmmmm... Bokoharam has taken ova our thread Ooo. We dat started it cnt yarn again cos its being too hot nd hostile. Hehehe wia is my friend "emmanuel for fire, dem don use bomb pursue am. Its fun com'n dwn hia anyway. We shuld all learn to jst let go some trival issues mst tyms. Ma guy Azido I great u.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Army DSSC And SCC 2013 Recruitment Is Out! by fetok: 5:38pm On Oct 01, 2013
Well,i refuse to be molested by anyone here,on this note,i ll keep on watching.
I just dey pity some military men and other VIP in the house that like giving advice and as such baptizing their souls with insult from anyhow person.dont u people know social network is an avenue for both introverts and extroverts to purge out there mind.Even the ones that cant even address the public and express themselves ll want to talk and insult people here?if u re a good soldier with dignity pls keep mute.i ve spoken!
Re: Nigerian Army DSSC And SCC 2013 Recruitment Is Out! by zinaunreal(m): 5:47pm On Oct 01, 2013
For those intending officers that think you can make some Nigerian government money and run off with foreign women. I gat bad news grin

No Nigerian army officer is allowed to marry a foreign woman. This does not apply to officers married to foreign women before 1975 smiley

If you have a foreign babe go do some breaking up. Army or love?

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Army DSSC And SCC 2013 Recruitment Is Out! by prince088: 7:09pm On Oct 01, 2013
tenderlaw: @prince088, abeg no vex sir. Pls could you kindly enlighten some of us that are prepared to learn about what you mean by LBdr? Thanks sir.
Thanks for asking...this is y I never wanted to post on this thread.I don't want to be caught up in all this stufffs going on here. But cos u asked politely, I will ans you. Lbdr is lance bombardier in rank of non-commissioned officer in an artillery regiment corresponding to that of a lance corporal in the infantry. It has to do with soldiers and not officers. I applied for this year dssc too cos I have a degree already. I aplied last year too..but I fell seriously ill, so I couldn't do anything. I'm very sound now as I just finished my QRG course, I hope many of us get shortlisted and enlisted as an officer so we can see ow things really are. Others making mouth, I wish u can put on that camo 1st b4 posting all these stuffs u posting. It takes the grace of God, to comport urself as a young officer when dealing with civillians or other ranks. This is another reason y I said I strongly beliv ladepete is a serving personnel or he has been in the system b4. There are stuffs one can't just spill here..army is a strong cult or let me say the armed forces. A civillian has to be really careful when dealing with them. If you see a NDA RC that just passed out...those guys are demons. Make we leave story...I may not post here again.
Re: Nigerian Army DSSC And SCC 2013 Recruitment Is Out! by zinaunreal(m): 7:20pm On Oct 01, 2013
This Azido dude just rained insult on anyone who tried to quote or correct him today. Omo that dude is verbally violent o! Just like Balotelli. Just check today's thread , he strangled everyone's and any comment directed at him

Imagine wetin go happen if he makes it for shortlisting and doesn't make the interview. Boko Haram tinz. grin

Everyone is just trying to pass time here and when the list is out, we be on our way. But he is taking this thread like an occupation because he's getting a few hails here n der. Calmest down o. Na here I meet you and I am not going any where. I go follow this thread bumper to bumper. PINPOINTING grin
Re: Nigerian Army DSSC And SCC 2013 Recruitment Is Out! by Obidavies: 9:29pm On Oct 01, 2013
Good evenin fellow potential officers. Rev 22:12. And behold, i am coming quickly, and my reward is with me, to give to every one according to his work. Stay blessed.
Re: Nigerian Army DSSC And SCC 2013 Recruitment Is Out! by DaYoungOfficer: 9:58pm On Oct 01, 2013
clemzo101: Whenever I come to this thread all I see is a bunch of discombobulated adult still suffering from the shock of graduating from their juvenile state into adulthood, u people shld understand that u are no more kids but adults, pls act ur age and stop insulting each other, don't turn this place into a war front......lemme leave u with this "the size of ur manhood does not tell how old u are" so grow up people!!!

Guy u get bad mouth ooo...u av just remind me of my 21yrz old cousin whose manhood pass 35yrz old man...dnt mind me ooo but u av said the truth cos' sum of us behave lyk pple dat did not see the four walls of the university
Re: Nigerian Army DSSC And SCC 2013 Recruitment Is Out! by unshake(m): 11:10pm On Oct 01, 2013
by the Grace of God some of us will make the list and become coursemate, i will be the greatest fool if i say all of us will make it, but if we start having grudges with one another, we may not get along with each other. so pls let come together and make peace,.... please...when we all get there we will know abt the pay... any time i asked one of my lieutenant friend abt the pay scale, he always tells me the pay is not bad,that if i get there i will know for my self, but he keep telling me that the NN & NAF are better in terms of pay, structure e.t.c
Re: Nigerian Army DSSC And SCC 2013 Recruitment Is Out! by samobaba4u(m): 4:07am On Oct 02, 2013
prince088:
Thanks for asking...this is y I never wanted to post on this thread.I don't want to be caught up in all this stufffs going on here. But cos u asked politely, I will ans you. Lbdr is lance bombardier in rank of non-commissioned officer in an artillery regiment corresponding to that of a lance corporal in the infantry. It has to do with soldiers and not officers. I applied for this year dssc too cos I have a degree already. I aplied last year too..but I fell seriously ill, so I couldn't do anything. I'm very sound now as I just finished my QRG course, I hope many of us get shortlisted and enlisted as an officer so we can see ow things really are. Others making mouth, I wish u can put on that camo 1st b4 posting all these stuffs u posting. It takes the grace of God, to comport urself as a young officer when dealing with civillians or other ranks. This is another reason y I said I strongly beliv ladepete is a serving personnel or he has been in the system b4. There are stuffs one can't just spill here..army is a strong cult or let me say the armed forces. A civillian has to be really careful when dealing with them. If you see a NDA RC that just passed out...those guys are demons. Make we leave story...I may not post here again.
I can see from ur post that u in d system. I like to comend ppl dt make sense when i see one. You will be d second person am hearing these word from.
“CORUPTION IN D ARMY“
“ARMY IS A STRONG CULT“.
I have one uncle, (a sergent @ NAEME borney camp) that said this to me sometime ago & ds just confirmed what he told me as per salary scale of d 3 armed forces. He supposed to have been comissioned as executive officer this yr but he is 42yr old and d required age is 40yr max. I filled all d form for him & was even d one dt help hm to go & collect his certificate in OOU. He told me if he just want to giv it a trial maybe he will see somebody to help him as per d age. But unfortunately, no way. So my broda, kudos to u.
Re: Nigerian Army DSSC And SCC 2013 Recruitment Is Out! by Nobody: 4:45am On Oct 02, 2013
As someppl have rightly mentioned, pls let us talk of things other than the pay. It's a federal job so the pay should be decent. I want to beg those that have undergone nigerian military training to tell us their experiences there. When i check online, i only see american military academy blogs. The only memoir i saw was of a 1988 cadet who said the jogging sessions were of 5km, 15km and 25km and that some levels of inhumane treatments were meted out. I would love to have an idea what goes on there that changes civillians to "demons". So that after meeting the 3.2km fitness challenge in training, one can start to advance further. We gotta survive the training before the money can be earned. thank you as u respond.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Army DSSC And SCC 2013 Recruitment Is Out! by GHPATRIOT(m): 9:54am On Oct 02, 2013
**M0DIFI3D**
Re: Nigerian Army DSSC And SCC 2013 Recruitment Is Out! by Obidavies: 9:58am On Oct 02, 2013
it pays to serve Jesus i speak from my heart. He will always be with us if we do our part. There is nought in this world can pleasure afford, there is peace and contentment in serving the Lord.........
Re: Nigerian Army DSSC And SCC 2013 Recruitment Is Out! by Nobody: 10:57am On Oct 02, 2013
Chungchi: As someppl have rightly mentioned, pls let us talk of things other than the pay. It's a federal job so the pay should be decent. I want to beg those that have undergone nigerian military training to tell us their experiences there. When i check online, i only see american military academy blogs. The only memoir i saw was of a 1988 cadet who said the jogging sessions were of 5km, 15km and 25km and that some levels of inhumane treatments were meted out. I would love to have an idea what goes on there that changes civillians to "demons". So that after meeting the 3.2km fitness challenge in training, one can start to advance further. We gotta survive the training before the money can be earned. thank you as u respond.
i guess u meant recruit. i tried looking for same all in vein, i ended up with the bog of that guy who left the service due to failure to secure commissioning as officer despite obtaining a degree. i admire his courage though.
Re: Nigerian Army DSSC And SCC 2013 Recruitment Is Out! by Googlepedia(m): 11:17am On Oct 02, 2013
Enough of all this unecessary arguments here,you pple tink you are making this thread lively not knowing you are worsening things,job that has not been given to you,you come here to deliberate on salary issues ΔnĐ allowances.for what?am here planning on how to sue Nigerian army to court of law if the so cald list is not out on or before 31st Nov 2013.{Am filling against them a bill of no confidence,felony,ΔnĐ extortion of young Nigerian graduates}...pls let's wake up from our slumber...I D̶̲̥̅̊ε̲̣̣̣̥γ̲̣̣̥ vex
Re: Nigerian Army DSSC And SCC 2013 Recruitment Is Out! by linkupjamiugma: 11:17am On Oct 02, 2013
When will this list b out. God please help us enter their mind. Make den ....[sup][/sup]
Re: Nigerian Army DSSC And SCC 2013 Recruitment Is Out! by Nobody: 11:19am On Oct 02, 2013
@joker5180, if there is a significant difference in the training that officer cadets go through and that of the recruits, i would like to know that too but i want to go in thru DSSC.
Re: Nigerian Army DSSC And SCC 2013 Recruitment Is Out! by Nobody: 11:31am On Oct 02, 2013
Chungchi: @joker5180, if there is a significant difference in the training that officer cadets go through and that of the recruits, i would like to know that too but i want to go in thru DSSC.
i hv never bn there before nd dnt knw the nature of the trainings

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Army DSSC And SCC 2013 Recruitment Is Out! by mcfrank88: 2:49pm On Oct 02, 2013
Googlepedia: Enough of all this unecessary arguments here,you pple tink you are making this thread lively not knowing you are worsening things,job that has not been given to you,you come here to deliberate on salary issues ΔnĐ allowances.for what?am here planning on how to sue Nigerian army to court of law if the so cald list is not out on or before 31st Nov 2013.{Am filling against them a bill of no confidence,felony,ΔnĐ extortion of young Nigerian graduates}...pls let's wake up from our slumber...I D̶̲̥̅̊ε̲̣̣̣̥γ̲̣̣̥ vex
Hehehe... Looolz... Who b dis1 again?

(1) (2) (3) ... (158) (159) (160) (161) (162) (163) (164) ... (203) (Reply)

Diamond Bank Test / Nigeria Immigration Service 2020 Recruitment / Nigerian Airforce DSSC 2016 Recruitment Out!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2021 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 203
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.