Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,149 members, 7,807,492 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 02:11 PM

Nigerian Army DSSC And SCC 2013 Recruitment Is Out! - Jobs/Vacancies (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Nigerian Army DSSC And SCC 2013 Recruitment Is Out! (476685 Views)

Nigerian Army Dssc & Ssc 2015 Aspirants / Nigerian Army DSSC and SSC 2014 Aspirants / Nigerian Army DSSC/SSC 2012 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (203) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Army DSSC And SCC 2013 Recruitment Is Out! by emmanuel4fire: 3:43pm On Apr 01, 2013
phemywise:
Happy new month every1. Emmanuel and pato, Its not a 3 hours race o, its a 3.2km race for 18 minutes. Pato if u can run for 15 at a stretch, den its a gud start, u can improve on it. Just start d trainin now and get a stop watch to time ur sef. Av bn doin dat2 and its bn workin for me. All d best guys.
Same to you Phemmywise. Any connection for whom to assist us sign our papers like general or Leutenant General or even Major General self.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Army DSSC And SCC 2013 Recruitment Is Out! by emmanuel4fire: 3:59pm On Apr 01, 2013
pato405: one of my greatest challenge if I eventually (by chance) get shortlisted, is this marathon thing. I can't boast of being able to run for more than 10 minutes. I can do other excercises well, but racing is not just my thing. I know I can improve before then if I start racing more now, but wat if after improving, they don't shortlist me? haaaa..I no go gree oo! grin grin grin grin
Hahaha. Bros just give a try. With God all things are possible.
Re: Nigerian Army DSSC And SCC 2013 Recruitment Is Out! by Nobody: 4:20pm On Apr 01, 2013
almajiri101: You are talking to a captain in the army. Besides I tot u said you got 2 forms, now it has turned to 1.

So only you and your friends were able to secure pin just in a state outta of 36 states in nigeria. This is nigerian army application form not man o war form that could be designated to only one branch.

People when the right time comes, you don't need to suffer urself, every branches of ecobank would be filled with forms. Don't just listen to this blatant liar.
if this is how officers of nigerian army behave then we r in trouble, u may b ryt that nothing will have till april the 12th afterall we r in naija, but way nd manner u approached the whole issue is wrong. jst make ur case nd leave ppl to follow their instincts, shike nan!

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Army DSSC And SCC 2013 Recruitment Is Out! by bobo09: 4:29pm On Apr 01, 2013
Pls guys, am currently serving(batch A) can I still apply. Or is NYSC certificate a must in d form.
Re: Nigerian Army DSSC And SCC 2013 Recruitment Is Out! by emmanuel4fire: 4:56pm On Apr 01, 2013
bobo09: Pls guys, am currently serving(batch A) can I still apply. Or is NYSC certificate a must in d form.
NYSC certificate is one of their basic requirement.
Re: Nigerian Army DSSC And SCC 2013 Recruitment Is Out! by arizona20: 5:07pm On Apr 01, 2013
pls can somone wip P in english language aply.i read civil eng wit P in english in my NECO result.
Re: Nigerian Army DSSC And SCC 2013 Recruitment Is Out! by emmanuel4fire: 5:34pm On Apr 01, 2013
cry
arizona20: pls can somone wip P in english language aply.i read civil eng wit P in english in my NECO result.
Guy no dull me na. Apply sharp sharp.
Re: Nigerian Army DSSC And SCC 2013 Recruitment Is Out! by Nobody: 6:16pm On Apr 01, 2013
Are we to attach letters from the referees or there is a reference form that will be printed out?
Re: Nigerian Army DSSC And SCC 2013 Recruitment Is Out! by kayles: 6:24pm On Apr 01, 2013
Hey guys, i need to know if i can apply both for the army and the navy. Since i know both a general in the army and a captain in the navy. Love the navy more but u all know say na God sure pass. Also thrs dis biz center in my area, the owner claims she cld register me with a generated pin without goin to d bank(i know say u go talk)and she's been doin it for yrs now. If any1 knows if ur name really matters on the pin generatn invoice shld pls let me know, finding a pin sellin bank cld be a hell of job whr i stay(ikotun) tanx y'all
Re: Nigerian Army DSSC And SCC 2013 Recruitment Is Out! by emmanuel4fire: 7:07pm On Apr 01, 2013
kayles: Hey guys, i need to know if i can apply both for the army and the navy. Since i know both a general in the army and a captain in the navy. Love the navy more but u all know say na God sure pass. Also thrs dis biz center in my area, the owner claims she cld register me with a generated pin without goin to d bank(i know say u go talk)and she's been doin it for yrs now. If any1 knows if ur name really matters on the pin generatn invoice shld pls let me know, finding a pin sellin bank cld be a hell of job whr i stay(ikotun) tanx y'all
Fellomjw nairalanders please lets beware of fraudsters. Anyone who wants to buy the form should go to Ecobank or other banks selling the form. When you buy the form, please keep the teller very well. Do not listen to anyone or pay money for anyone online to buy the form for you, please. Thanks and God bless.
Re: Nigerian Army DSSC And SCC 2013 Recruitment Is Out! by phemywise: 7:18pm On Apr 01, 2013
Don't worry guys 2moro is goin to be great, don't hesitate to start sharin ur testimony ASAP. Every1 will get d pin and register. Don't kno y some of us av bn so abusive here. Let's deliberate on how we can help one anoda succeed. Love u guys.
Re: Nigerian Army DSSC And SCC 2013 Recruitment Is Out! by phemywise: 7:36pm On Apr 01, 2013
emmanuel4fire:
Same to you Phemmywise. Any connection for whom to assist us sign our papers like general or Leutenant General or even Major General self.
Sorry emmanuel didn't get dat, connection as in if dey can influence tins?
Re: Nigerian Army DSSC And SCC 2013 Recruitment Is Out! by phemywise: 7:38pm On Apr 01, 2013
kayles: Hey guys, i need to know if i can apply both for the army and the navy. Since i know both a general in the army and a captain in the navy. Love the navy more but u all know say na God sure pass. Also thrs dis biz center in my area, the owner claims she cld register me with a generated pin without goin to d bank(i know say u go talk)and she's been doin it for yrs now. If any1 knows if ur name really matters on the pin generatn invoice shld pls let me know, finding a pin sellin bank cld be a hell of job whr i stay(ikotun) tanx y'all
Abeg just go straight to the bank and get ur pin pls, don't be decieved. We will succeed, Amen.
Re: Nigerian Army DSSC And SCC 2013 Recruitment Is Out! by emmanuel4fire: 10:32pm On Apr 01, 2013
phemywise:
Sorry emmanuel didn't get dat, connection as in if dey can influence tins?

Yea.grin because i need a military officer to attest to my good character.
Re: Nigerian Army DSSC And SCC 2013 Recruitment Is Out! by emmanuel4fire: 10:39pm On Apr 01, 2013
Please friends I have a friend who is suffering from myestania gravis coupled with parkinsons disease, combined with systemic lupus erythematosus. He also told me that he has arrhymias and angina pectoris and this has given rise to him having ectopic rhythm in the heart.
Please pals can he apply because he said he loves the military. I need your advise please before he proceeds to buy the form grin.
Re: Nigerian Army DSSC And SCC 2013 Recruitment Is Out! by phemywise: 11:19pm On Apr 01, 2013
emmanuel4fire: Please friends I have a friend who is suffering from myestania gravis coupled with parkinsons disease, combined with systemic lupus erythematosus. He also told me that he has arrhymias and angina pectoris and this has given r angry[color=#990000][/color] ;Dise cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy sadto him having ectopic rhythm in the heart.
Please pals can he apply because he said he loves the military. I need your ;Dadvise please before he proceeds to buy the form grin.
D guy dey dull me oo, na dos kind of pple army dey look for sef
Re: Nigerian Army DSSC And SCC 2013 Recruitment Is Out! by emmanuel4fire: 9:37am On Apr 02, 2013
phemywise:
;DHahaha. You wan kill am before him time. Him go just die during the 3.2KM race because of him heart related issues.
Re: Nigerian Army DSSC And SCC 2013 Recruitment Is Out! by emmanuel4fire: 9:38am On Apr 02, 2013
phemywise:
grin Hahaha. You wan kill am before him time. Him go just die during the 3.2KM race because of him heart related issues.
Re: Nigerian Army DSSC And SCC 2013 Recruitment Is Out! by almajiri101: 10:49am On Apr 02, 2013
emmanuel4fire:
grin Hahaha. You wan kill am before him time. Him go just die during the 3.2KM race because of him heart related issues.
Today is tuesday man! So don't forget to waste money on transport in search of nigerian army form.
Re: Nigerian Army DSSC And SCC 2013 Recruitment Is Out! by almajiri101: 11:59am On Apr 02, 2013
arizona20: pls can somone wip P in english language aply.i read civil eng wit P in english in my NECO result.
make sure you have fervent prayers or solid connection in the military. Anything aside these please don't waste ur time and money.
Re: Nigerian Army DSSC And SCC 2013 Recruitment Is Out! by ekoyochris(m): 12:45pm On Apr 02, 2013
Who are u @almajiri u talk wit a lot confidence
almajiri101: make sure you have fervent prayers or solid connection in the military. Anything aside these please don't waste ur time and money.
Re: Nigerian Army DSSC And SCC 2013 Recruitment Is Out! by Nobody: 1:26pm On Apr 02, 2013
has anybody gotten the PIN today? share with us.
Re: Nigerian Army DSSC And SCC 2013 Recruitment Is Out! by cyril83(m): 2:50pm On Apr 02, 2013
Same old story @ ecobank branches in my state.
Re: Nigerian Army DSSC And SCC 2013 Recruitment Is Out! by phemywise: 3:21pm On Apr 02, 2013
U guys are dullin ursef, just got anoda pin for som1. For dos like almajiri and odas dat want to wait till 12 na past question una go solve oo
Re: Nigerian Army DSSC And SCC 2013 Recruitment Is Out! by kayles: 3:33pm On Apr 02, 2013
phemywise: U guys are dullin ursef, just got anoda pin for som1. For dos like almajiri and odas dat want to wait till 12 na past question una go solve oo
Pls wat branch did u get the pin from, be specific pls.
Re: Nigerian Army DSSC And SCC 2013 Recruitment Is Out! by cyril83(m): 3:49pm On Apr 02, 2013
phemywise: U guys are dullin ursef, just got anoda pin for som1. For dos like almajiri and odas dat want to wait till 12 na past question una go solve oo
I don't believe you, have been to like 4 ecobank branches in ibadan and i couldn't get any pin. Are you now telling me that everybody will have to travel to lagos before we could get the pin besides I asked a friend in lagos to check ecobank @ onipanu for me, stil same story. No bank has the pin at d moment.

Don't even try to ask anybody to send u money so u can help them.

@ll beware of this guy, he might be one of those guyz from topix.com.
Re: Nigerian Army DSSC And SCC 2013 Recruitment Is Out! by cyril83(m): 4:22pm On Apr 02, 2013
kayles:
phemmywise must be a scammer, pls don't fall for his poo. I went to 4 branches today none of them has the pin.
Re: Nigerian Army DSSC And SCC 2013 Recruitment Is Out! by cyril83(m): 4:41pm On Apr 02, 2013
Pls house has anyone got nigerian army form/pin whatever in ibadan.
Re: Nigerian Army DSSC And SCC 2013 Recruitment Is Out! by phemywise: 5:02pm On Apr 02, 2013
pls,any1 still interested in joining the ARMY thru DSSC/SSC 2013 should go to Ecobank SABO branch, LAGOS, 8:30 2moro 3rd April. Got 2 pins/forms for guys 2day, though the system is still very slow. all the best.
Re: Nigerian Army DSSC And SCC 2013 Recruitment Is Out! by phemywise: 5:03pm On Apr 02, 2013
cyril83: I don't believe you, have been to like 4 ecobank branches in ibadan and i couldn't get any pin. Are you now telling me that everybody will have to travel to lagos before we could get the pin besides I asked a friend in lagos to check ecobank @ onipanu for me, stil same story. No bank has the pin at d moment.

Don't even try to ask anybody to send u money so u can help them.

@ll beware of this guy, he might be one of those guyz from topix.com.
u must be a crazy fellow, omo Ibadan.
Re: Nigerian Army DSSC And SCC 2013 Recruitment Is Out! by phemywise: 5:04pm On Apr 02, 2013
kayles:
ecobank sabo yaba lagos.
Re: Nigerian Army DSSC And SCC 2013 Recruitment Is Out! by pato405(m): 5:33pm On Apr 02, 2013
has anyone been able to secure a pin/application card ?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (203) (Reply)

Fidelity Bank Recruitment For Graduate Trainee 2017 (Bsc And HND Only) / Diamond Bank Test / The Nigerian Electricity Regulatory Commission ("NERC") Is Recruiting.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.