Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,947 members, 7,806,741 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 10:19 PM

Nigerian Army DSSC And SCC 2013 Recruitment Is Out! - Jobs/Vacancies (94) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Nigerian Army DSSC And SCC 2013 Recruitment Is Out! (476660 Views)

Nigerian Army Dssc & Ssc 2015 Aspirants / Nigerian Army DSSC and SSC 2014 Aspirants / Nigerian Army DSSC/SSC 2012 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (91) (92) (93) (94) (95) (96) (97) ... (203) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Army DSSC And SCC 2013 Recruitment Is Out! by unshake(m): 5:17am On Jul 31, 2013
smiley smiley
Re: Nigerian Army DSSC And SCC 2013 Recruitment Is Out! by Nobody: 5:31am On Jul 31, 2013
femredhead: wednesday July 31st,2013
lolz, am confused already
Re: Nigerian Army DSSC And SCC 2013 Recruitment Is Out! by Nobody: 5:35am On Jul 31, 2013
??
Re: Nigerian Army DSSC And SCC 2013 Recruitment Is Out! by Nobody: 5:36am On Jul 31, 2013
Emmanuel?
Re: Nigerian Army DSSC And SCC 2013 Recruitment Is Out! by idris4r83(m): 5:38am On Jul 31, 2013
joker5180: lolz, am confused already
don't worry bro it shall b well
Re: Nigerian Army DSSC And SCC 2013 Recruitment Is Out! by femredhead: 6:20am On Jul 31, 2013
joker5180: Emmanuel?
Emmanuel4Fire ! Wia u dey nah? Any news dis morning?
Re: Nigerian Army DSSC And SCC 2013 Recruitment Is Out! by Agujiegbe(m): 6:21am On Jul 31, 2013
goodmoning all...dis is wednesday 31 2013....any newz or should some peepz report to d gaurd room?

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Army DSSC And SCC 2013 Recruitment Is Out! by Nobody: 7:28am On Jul 31, 2013
i dont know why veterinary medicine has not been added to the professions for DSSC on the website. my advice is if u dont have someone strong on the inside, u are just generating revenue for d army wit ur form ni o.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Army DSSC And SCC 2013 Recruitment Is Out! by FOF4u: 7:52am On Jul 31, 2013
Anyone with today's paper, wats d update?

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Army DSSC And SCC 2013 Recruitment Is Out! by xykms101: 8:02am On Jul 31, 2013
You guyz should calm your nerves, No good news yet. Nigerian newspapers are busy carrying rivers crisis and child marriage news forgetting that NA shortlisted list is ready to be publicized. Maybe someone should check Uk or malaysia dailies for us. Lolz

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Army DSSC And SCC 2013 Recruitment Is Out! by Obidavies: 8:57am On Jul 31, 2013
Agujiegbe: goodmoning all...dis is wednesday 31 2013....any newz or should some peepz report to d gaurd room?
. I dont why you guys keep looking at wednesday? The military HQ usually have their meetings on wednesdays to discuss and decide issues so always expect the list anytime after any wednesday like thursday or friday and not on a wednesday. Thanks
Re: Nigerian Army DSSC And SCC 2013 Recruitment Is Out! by Obidavies: 9:17am On Jul 31, 2013
matt 6:33 says seek first the kingdom of God and its righteousness and all these things shall be added unto you. Prov 4:18 say but the path of the just is as the shining light that shineth more and more unto the perfect day.. God can give us all we ask of him just trust in him and have faith. Accept Jesus as your lord and personal saviour you would see how your life wld turn around. Jesus loves you my fellow brothers. Repent becouse heaven is real and hell is realy. Thanks

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Army DSSC And SCC 2013 Recruitment Is Out! by Paranalogy: 9:28am On Jul 31, 2013
the only difference between coal and a diamond is the amount of pressure it has endured!

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Army DSSC And SCC 2013 Recruitment Is Out! by idris4r83(m): 10:35am On Jul 31, 2013
femredhead: 2moro ! 2moro ! ! 2moro ! ! ! On my mind !
2moro ! 2moro !! 2moro !!! My friend, list will certainly come out one day.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Army DSSC And SCC 2013 Recruitment Is Out! by unshake(m): 11:10am On Jul 31, 2013
Obidavies: matt 6:33 says seek first the kingdom of God and its righteousness and all these things shall be added unto you. Prov 4:18 say but the path of the just is as the shining light that shineth more and more unto the perfect day.. God can give us all we ask of him just trust in him and have faith. Accept Jesus as your lord and personal saviour you would see how your life wld turn around. Jesus loves you my fellow brothers. Repent becouse heaven is real and hell is realy. Thanks
you have spoken well,only those who are led by the spirit of God are the sons of God... God knows his children and i am one, are you his child?...everyone should be expecting good news sooooooooooon

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Army DSSC And SCC 2013 Recruitment Is Out! by Nobody: 12:56pm On Jul 31, 2013
.....and the waiting game continues......

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Army DSSC And SCC 2013 Recruitment Is Out! by femredhead: 1:13pm On Jul 31, 2013
joker5180: .....and the waiting game continues......
Hmmm ...... Ok........ Waiting.....

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Army DSSC And SCC 2013 Recruitment Is Out! by masterminds: 2:58pm On Jul 31, 2013
This our waiting will soon reach d afterlife. Anyway as long as. We r getn shortlisted @ d end of d wait, no wahala..
Re: Nigerian Army DSSC And SCC 2013 Recruitment Is Out! by unshake(m): 3:10pm On Jul 31, 2013
masterminds: This our waiting will soon reach d afterlife. Anyway as long as. We r getn shortlisted @ d end of d wait, no wahala..
that is it, i know my name is there
Re: Nigerian Army DSSC And SCC 2013 Recruitment Is Out! by femredhead: 4:42pm On Jul 31, 2013
unshake:
I copy dat !
Re: Nigerian Army DSSC And SCC 2013 Recruitment Is Out! by masterminds: 5:13pm On Jul 31, 2013
unshake:
yes boss, we all too
Re: Nigerian Army DSSC And SCC 2013 Recruitment Is Out! by Nobody: 5:41pm On Jul 31, 2013
?friday august the 2nd
Re: Nigerian Army DSSC And SCC 2013 Recruitment Is Out! by xykms101: 6:07pm On Jul 31, 2013
joker5180: ?friday august the 2nd
Joker my guy, U nor dey tire?

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Army DSSC And SCC 2013 Recruitment Is Out! by dmajesticjoe: 6:34pm On Jul 31, 2013
I think people can help us in this thread, let's just stop sharing information that have no iota of truth. Let's not just wake up and say anything we feel like saying or what we gues will happen because some people are here for serious business. Here is wednesday, yet nothing. Soon another date will be out.

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Army DSSC And SCC 2013 Recruitment Is Out! by ayodeji86: 7:54pm On Jul 31, 2013
joker5180: ?friday august the 2nd

Ma guy,u need to be quiet!u be woman?
Re: Nigerian Army DSSC And SCC 2013 Recruitment Is Out! by Uziehot(m): 8:44pm On Jul 31, 2013
House,we shud take our minds of d shortlistment of d names and keep praying 4 God's blessings,cuz d issue of releasing d names is stil far.we shud keep prayin n believin in God 2 do his work 4 us. I learnt they are stil compiling d names. Afta d compilation,dey will take it 2 d major gen who happens 2 b d MS,HE wil nw take it 2 coas whc wil take days,weeks or even month b4 coas wil sign it. So we shud pray 4 God's touch... I got my info frm sum1 in MS @ mambila barracks abuja... Send ur questions in respect 2 my info.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Army DSSC And SCC 2013 Recruitment Is Out! by mcfrank88: 9:14pm On Jul 31, 2013
Uziehot: House,we shud take our minds of d shortlistment of d names and keep praying 4 God's blessings,cuz d issue of releasing d names is stil far.we shud keep prayin n believin in God 2 do his work 4 us. I learnt they are stil compiling d names. Afta d compilation,dey will take it 2 d major gen who happens 2 b d MS,HE wil nw take it 2 coas whc wil take days,weeks or even month b4 coas wil sign it. So we shud pray 4 God's touch... I got my info frm sum1 in MS @ mambila barracks abuja... Send ur questions in respect 2 my info.
Oga na Lie, whoeva gave u dat info is a juu man @ d MS. Nothin is tak'n months. We all knw it can't be later dan dis Aug. Its jst dat nobody knws d date. It will only take months if only they dnt wana train ppl dis year which is not possible. This is d time Nigerian Millitary needs ppl more. Thnk you. Wen august ends and it doesn't come out den we can believe dis ur gist. Buh 4 nw, we r still on course.
Re: Nigerian Army DSSC And SCC 2013 Recruitment Is Out! by Uziehot(m): 9:27pm On Jul 31, 2013
mcfrank88:
Oga na Lie, whoeva gave u dat info is a juu man @ d MS. Nothin is tak'n months. We all knw it can't be later dan dis Aug. Its jst dat nobody knws d date. It will only take months if only they dnt wana train ppl dis year which is not possible. This is d time Nigerian Millitary needs ppl more. Thnk you. Wen august ends and it doesn't come out den we can believe dis ur gist. Buh 4 nw, we r still on course.
sorry sir.hey,check my comment again,i did nt say months,''i said month'' quote me well,thank u. I'l tel my informant dat wat he told me is pure lies just as u told me. Wen dia was extentn of sales of form,i said it n d next tin i heard was insult.same tin happend wen i said we have 2 wait til august,sum1 hammered me wit my info,nw its nw ur turn 2 spank me rite? Lets wait. Pls wats ur info?
Re: Nigerian Army DSSC And SCC 2013 Recruitment Is Out! by mkoabiola: 11:49pm On Jul 31, 2013
I don't blv all ds craps right frm tym,NA speculator.
D normal tym was 3wks afta d closing date.
4now ,No 1 knws d exact time wen it will b released even those officers working @DHQ/AHQ.Ask any 1 of dem,ds is will b hs/her reply,I dnt knw."Jus go and pray"
D army is so discipline dat It is only d COAS dat has d powers to authorise and no1 dare querry hs authority,he may decide to gv d order tomoro or if he wish september.
Later,anoda mugun will come here and tell us dey are editing, removing&deleting some names,as if he was dere.#trash#
God no de sleep.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Army DSSC And SCC 2013 Recruitment Is Out! by Obidavies: 9:11am On Aug 01, 2013
Good morning all. Just want to remind us dat proverbs 21:1 says the kings heart is in the hand of the lord,as the rivers of water:he turneth it whithersoever he will. Also in psalm 147:10-11 says he delighteth not in the strenght of the horse: he taketh not pleasure in the legs of a man. The lord taketh pleasure in them that fear him,in those that hope in his mercy. So my fellow potential officers lets look up to the lord. But we cant do this unless we accept Jesus as our lord n personal saviour. Then the holy spirit will help us trust in him. Remember Jesus is the way the truth n the life no one comes to the father except by him. Stay blessed.

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Army DSSC And SCC 2013 Recruitment Is Out! by SailorXY: 9:36am On Aug 01, 2013
I have been observing this thread all along, so many people just dey type many words without even saying anything angry Abeg if news no dey, keep quiet chew stick jor!

4 Likes

Re: Nigerian Army DSSC And SCC 2013 Recruitment Is Out! by Nobody: 9:49am On Aug 01, 2013
SailorXY: I have been observing this thread all along, so many people just dey type many words without even saying anything angry Abeg if news no dey, keep quiet chew stick jor!
True talk. Wonder why people no go pray for inside dem closets or open another thread for dem preaching. Abeg if person no get anything as regards DSSC/SSC 2013 make him kindly zip it up and save us his evangelism cos no be wetin carry boys come here be that.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (91) (92) (93) (94) (95) (96) (97) ... (203) (Reply)

Fidelity Bank Recruitment For Graduate Trainee 2017 (Bsc And HND Only) / Diamond Bank Test / The Nigerian Electricity Regulatory Commission ("NERC") Is Recruiting.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.