Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,937 members, 7,806,716 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 09:35 PM

Nigerian Army DSSC And SCC 2013 Recruitment Is Out! - Jobs/Vacancies (99) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Nigerian Army DSSC And SCC 2013 Recruitment Is Out! (476658 Views)

Nigerian Army Dssc & Ssc 2015 Aspirants / Nigerian Army DSSC and SSC 2014 Aspirants / Nigerian Army DSSC/SSC 2012 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (96) (97) (98) (99) (100) (101) (102) ... (203) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Army DSSC And SCC 2013 Recruitment Is Out! by jay02: 7:12pm On Aug 04, 2013
Physio4army: u are reportin on 18th for ur screening
(shortlistment for intervw) not to resume trainning(enlistment), bliv it
or nt, jst watch and see wat wll hapn. NOTE: come wit d following:
1. 2pairs of white short and navy blue Tshirt, 2.A pair of canvas,
3.cutlery, 4.Toileteries, 5. Two copies of photo in suit and must be in
standing possition,/hearth for serving personels, 6. Two pairs of white
bed sheet and pilow case, 7. Transport to and fro ( feeding wll be takin
care of) 8. Plate and tea cup, 9.letter of identificatn frm 2 prominent
personel and must be frm ur state or passes frm ur GOC for serving
personnels, 10.originals and photocopies of ur credentials, 11.private
vehicles are NOT allowed, 12.medical result frm Govt certified hospitals
including ECG...God bless us

Hmmmm... guy, so na white shorts n navy blue shirts dem go wear dis year abi? Ok oooooo...
N na GOC no b CO go give letter of recommendation 4 servin personel dis yr ko? Ok ooo...

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Army DSSC And SCC 2013 Recruitment Is Out! by xykms101: 7:16pm On Aug 04, 2013
xykms101: 81 pages choi it remains 19 pages for NA to release the shortlisted names. Na 100 pages we dey go.

E don reach 98, getting closer.

....To all the speculators in the house, if this thread fit knack 100 pages 2mao then the list will be released the following day. It may sound funny but mind you it's spiritual. Lol!
Re: Nigerian Army DSSC And SCC 2013 Recruitment Is Out! by xykms101: 7:23pm On Aug 04, 2013
joker5180: it seems we hv COAS in the house
COAS for wia? ...bruddah all na speculation, common sense shuld tell us that if the list is not released next week or upper week then something is definately going wrong....there were clauses in their posts, especially Almajiri's posts.
Re: Nigerian Army DSSC And SCC 2013 Recruitment Is Out! by DHAMCHEX(m): 7:24pm On Aug 04, 2013
Hello guys , a fwend that also applied said his lead monitoring his name had confirmed that he's name was short listed among those frm Edo State , and that the shortlisted 20 as usual. He said the list is out but it takes extra grace and insider for you to be able to check your name on the list , and that the names will be out a day after SALLAH .and of wch fasting is ending on wednessday , and salah is on thursday and friday , thus , I presume the list will either be out on saturday the 10th of August or Monday the 12th of August 2013. VICTORY IS FROM GOD ALONE .
Re: Nigerian Army DSSC And SCC 2013 Recruitment Is Out! by 9izguy(m): 7:26pm On Aug 04, 2013
Just 2pages away from 100... What will be, will definitely be... Victory is from God alone.
Re: Nigerian Army DSSC And SCC 2013 Recruitment Is Out! by xykms101: 7:48pm On Aug 04, 2013
DHAMCHEX: Hello guys , a fwend that also applied said his lead monitoring his name had confirmed that he's name was short listed among those frm Edo State , and that the shortlisted 20 as usual. He said the list is out but it takes extra grace and insider for you to be able to check your name on the list , and that the names will be out a day after SALLAH .and of wch fasting is ending on wednessday , and salah is on thursday and friday , thus , I presume the list will either be out on saturday the 10th of August or Monday the 12th of August 2013. VICTORY IS FROM GOD ALONE .
You guyz are just trying to islamize the nation, the so called list has got nothing to do with sallah/fasting...the delay is definately based on 9ja politics.

The aspect of 20 names been shortlisted is an original lie.
Re: Nigerian Army DSSC And SCC 2013 Recruitment Is Out! by sleeky8(m): 7:56pm On Aug 04, 2013
emmanuel4fire:
Buy sportsgelsic take massage your body each time you do exercise.
Yes brov, fanks
Re: Nigerian Army DSSC And SCC 2013 Recruitment Is Out! by sleeky8(m): 8:03pm On Aug 04, 2013
Mversed:

My guy, these analgesic, sportsgesic, even anusgesic wey dem don advice you to use, all na painkillers. U fit try Aboniki balm on ur knees, thighs and ankles before your take-off.
Aiit fanks, shebi I fit combine the two, painkillers from the inside and aboniki from the outside
Re: Nigerian Army DSSC And SCC 2013 Recruitment Is Out! by almajiri101: 8:11pm On Aug 04, 2013
xykms101: COAS for wia? ...bruddah all na speculation, common sense shuld tell us that if the list is not released next week or upper week then something is definately going wrong....there were clauses in their posts, especially Almajiri's posts.
Alo broda! My source is direct from the presidency, i've got a link from shepopo's crew.

.....I only added that clause so that thomas in the house would not bombard me with questions.

I mean everything i've said here, next week is the end of the race.
Re: Nigerian Army DSSC And SCC 2013 Recruitment Is Out! by Chetimah(m): 8:14pm On Aug 04, 2013
pls house, wat are d medical test dat we need to bring for interview apart frm ECG?? pls i need a reply tanks
Re: Nigerian Army DSSC And SCC 2013 Recruitment Is Out! by Mversed: 9:39pm On Aug 04, 2013
sleeky8:
Aiit fanks, shebi I fit combine the two, painkillers from the inside and aboniki from the outside

your head dey there. But take'am easy o. Make u dey try relax small, too. This one wey 'everybody' don talk say na this week list go dey out, make u for no carry injuries go for screening o.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Army DSSC And SCC 2013 Recruitment Is Out! by SailorXY: 10:26pm On Aug 04, 2013
All these "because of sallah" talk na nonsense, yes I repeat NONSENSE! Make una go sitdon for duttie angry
Re: Nigerian Army DSSC And SCC 2013 Recruitment Is Out! by Kevsman(m): 11:04pm On Aug 04, 2013
wetin consern NA with sallah? Abi no be 70RRI don go Depot NA for training

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Army DSSC And SCC 2013 Recruitment Is Out! by Nobody: 7:10am On Aug 05, 2013
people like calabaman and emiro are not on this thread.where can i find them
Re: Nigerian Army DSSC And SCC 2013 Recruitment Is Out! by tenderlaw(m): 7:51am On Aug 05, 2013
As for me, I have developed very thick skin to all speculations. I am just waiting. We will all see the list WHENEVER it comes out. Even if they like let them release it on christmas day, I'll be waiting. I advice all of you to do the same and avoid avoidable hypertension.
Re: Nigerian Army DSSC And SCC 2013 Recruitment Is Out! by Nobody: 8:04am On Aug 05, 2013
almajiri101: Alo broda! My source is direct from the presidency, i've got a link from shepopo's crew. Presidency? Haba kolo e don pas AHQ!

.....I only added that clause so that thomas in the house would not bombard me with questions.

I mean everything i've said here, next week is the end of the race.
Re: Nigerian Army DSSC And SCC 2013 Recruitment Is Out! by DHAMCHEX(m): 8:07am On Aug 05, 2013
My broda I tire pass u , once he no comot next week , if he comot lata I FIT VESS tell dem say I no dey interested again , make them cancel my name oh . I. FIT VESS NAH I TALK OH , but broda d truth be say I no fit vess.lo! .
God Help Us .
Re: Nigerian Army DSSC And SCC 2013 Recruitment Is Out! by Kevsman(m): 8:59am On Aug 05, 2013
on our way to DEPOT NIGERIAN ARMY, ZARIA, wish u all the best of luck, my moral don high,

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Army DSSC And SCC 2013 Recruitment Is Out! by femredhead: 9:04am On Aug 05, 2013
Kevsman: on our way to DEPOT NIGERIAN ARMY, ZARIA, wish u all the best of luck, my moral don high,
Amen...Congrats Man.
Re: Nigerian Army DSSC And SCC 2013 Recruitment Is Out! by Nobody: 9:04am On Aug 05, 2013
There is nothing I will not see on this thread. So its now navy blue shirt and white shorts shocked. GOC to give letter of 'identification' Where is the CO/OC/commander? Just for any of these senior officers to give u this, fit take days. Not to talk of GOC. You want to take your own *manipulated medical report* for screening. grin. You think NA will let people come and die like fowls during during training. Must people post if they don't have nothing reasonable to say? They just mislead people. Most of the things the guy even listed are for enlisted persons when they are to report for training and not for the shortlisted candidates for screening and interview. GOD GO HELP US

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Army DSSC And SCC 2013 Recruitment Is Out! by FOF4u: 9:13am On Aug 05, 2013
azido: people like calabaman and emiro are not on this thread.where can i find them
emrino is passing out from airforce dis month as a flying officer but dont know where about of calabaman although he was successful den either in army or airforce. But for emrino, he is in d NAF Kaduna.
Re: Nigerian Army DSSC And SCC 2013 Recruitment Is Out! by Nobody: 9:14am On Aug 05, 2013
Chetimah: pls house, wat are d medical test dat we need to bring for interview apart frm ECG?? pls i need a reply tanks

other examinations are carried out by the Army....just confirmed they now request you to bring your ECG. i know airforce does that themselves.
Re: Nigerian Army DSSC And SCC 2013 Recruitment Is Out! by xykms101: 9:15am On Aug 05, 2013
74 posts remaining.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Army DSSC And SCC 2013 Recruitment Is Out! by xykms101: 9:21am On Aug 05, 2013
FOF4u: emrino is passing out from airforce dis month as a flying officer but dont know where about of calabaman although he was successful den either in army or airforce. But for emrino, he is in d NAF Kaduna.
Dssc/ssc 2012, i read a comment where calabaman stated that he was screened for flat foots.

I so much love that dssc/ssc 2012 thread...so informative and resourceful.
Re: Nigerian Army DSSC And SCC 2013 Recruitment Is Out! by NA2008: 9:36am On Aug 05, 2013
Congratulations to all those who made the list, prepare for your screening, see u at the drills insha Allah

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Army DSSC And SCC 2013 Recruitment Is Out! by Nobody: 9:38am On Aug 05, 2013
FOF4u: emrino is passing out from airforce dis month as a flying officer but dont know where about of calabaman although he was successful den either in army or airforce. But for emrino, he is in d NAF Kaduna.
tanks.emiro get mouth be that
Re: Nigerian Army DSSC And SCC 2013 Recruitment Is Out! by sleeky8(m): 9:49am On Aug 05, 2013
Lord Jesus bless my hustle this week IJN

Re: Nigerian Army DSSC And SCC 2013 Recruitment Is Out! by Nobody: 9:56am On Aug 05, 2013
ladepete:

Ignore [b][/b]phsio4arny's post. All medical examinations are carried out by the Army.
dssc candidates do take ECG tracing to screening centre
Re: Nigerian Army DSSC And SCC 2013 Recruitment Is Out! by siina(m): 9:57am On Aug 05, 2013
ladepete: There is nothing I will not see on this thread. So its now navy blue shirt and white shorts shocked. GOC to give letter of 'identification' Where is the CO/OC/commander? Just for any of these senior officers to give u this, fit take days. Not to talk of GOC. You want to take your own *manipulated medical report* for screening. grin. You think NA will let people come and die like fowls during during training. Must people post if they don't have nothing reasonable to say? They just mislead people. Most of the things the guy even listed are for enlisted persons when they are to report for training and not for the shortlisted candidates for screening and interview. GOD GO HELP US
i think you are the one that did not Get what he said,though the issue of navyblue shirt and white short must have been a mistake,but you will be asked to ðø medicals on your own to know if you are fit before coming.so also the letteer from Goc if U can take time to read again he said for serving personnel which is right so i dnt knw why U are crucifying him,and all those things he listed are wot will be listed wen the list comes out.
Re: Nigerian Army DSSC And SCC 2013 Recruitment Is Out! by xykms101: 9:57am On Aug 05, 2013
NA2008: Congratulations to all those who made the list, prepare for your screening, see u at the drills insha Allah
Thanks bro!....is this our camp commandant?

Re: Nigerian Army DSSC And SCC 2013 Recruitment Is Out! by Nobody: 11:25am On Aug 05, 2013
siina: i think you are the one that did not Get what he said,though the issue of navyblue shirt and white short must have been a mistake,but you will be asked to ðø medicals on your own to know if you are fit before coming.so also the letteer from Goc if U can take time to read again he said for serving personnel which is right so i dnt knw why U are crucifying him,and all those things he listed are wot will be listed wen the list comes out.

You are the one missing it sir. read both my post and his post well.'you didnt see you are to bring along' READ ITEM 12 of his post (12.medical result frm Govt certified hospitals including ECG...God bless us).i insist NA does all the test asides ECG, and all that he listed there is for enlisted candidates ready for training and not shortlisted candidates for interview and screening. I guess you dont know who the GOC is. General officer commanding...a Major general,he has a lot of units under is command. i wonder how u expect him to give letter of identification to soldiers serving in diff barracks. sorry..there are better things piled up on his table, than to be giving soldiers letter of identification. that is the OC/CO/commander's job.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (96) (97) (98) (99) (100) (101) (102) ... (203) (Reply)

Fidelity Bank Recruitment For Graduate Trainee 2017 (Bsc And HND Only) / Diamond Bank Test / The Nigerian Electricity Regulatory Commission ("NERC") Is Recruiting.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.