Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,538 members, 7,808,979 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 08:21 PM

Glo Calling - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Glo Calling (2679 Views)

Etisalat Still Calling For Phone Interview - Call Centre Agent / Psyntech Limited Calling / Asaba International Airport Calling For Interview (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Glo Calling by samsonola(m): 10:19pm On Mar 28, 2008
Glo called me for interview. Nairalanders pleaaaaaase help me with what the interview is going to be like. May God help us all amen
Re: Glo Calling by Nobody: 1:48am On Mar 29, 2008
I mean, have we not flogged this issue enough? Its so much nicer when you let people know all the details instead of just asking for help selfishly,
Re: Glo Calling by bjibola: 8:01am On Mar 29, 2008
You nairalanders sef, details of wat? Is it a test, or have they started crashing interviews too. Instead of you to help the poster if u av any information, na so so details them go they ask for. What do you need it for? If u r not invited, u r not invited. Everything aint crashable.

@poster, i dont av an idea, but i hope someone who does assists you before it is too late. Jus prepare for the regular interview(i guess) and confidence. God see u through.
Re: Glo Calling by Nobody: 9:35am On Mar 29, 2008
Did you hear me say anything about crashing you slowpoke? Do you go to a pharmacy and say "give me so that i can cure the pain in my."? The point of his dropping the information is not so that people can go but so that others will know what is happening with the company involved! Some others may have written that same test thathe did and waiting for feedback. hiss!!
Re: Glo Calling by sammie771: 12:26pm On Mar 29, 2008
hello,
GLOBACOM INTERVIEW IS IN STAGES.WELL,I WENT THROUGH THIER STAGES OF INTERVIEWS AND AM WAITING FOR MY EMPLOYMENT LETTER.PLEASE REACH ME ON THE PHONE NUMBER BELOW

STAY BLESS
Re: Glo Calling by samsonola(m): 12:30pm On Mar 29, 2008
@ all
Please no fight abeg, i did not write any test whatsoever. I submitted my cv online. I just got a message inviting me for interview at their HR in VI.Pls anyone who know what should help. Thanks and God bless
Re: Glo Calling by buchio7(m): 12:38pm On Mar 29, 2008
samsonola:

Glo called me for interview. Nairalanders pleaaaaaase help me with what the interview is going to be like. May God help us all amen

it would help if u mentioned the position u applied for. if it is technical then you would expect technical ppl to fire u with questions the same applies with if u applied for a marketing or customer care position. so what did you apply for before any meaningful advise can be given?
Re: Glo Calling by samsonola(m): 12:55pm On Mar 29, 2008
@sammie77
Thanks, i will contact u very soon.

@others
Its entry level. No experience, fresh graduate. Thanks
Re: Glo Calling by samsonola(m): 1:02pm On Mar 29, 2008
@sammie77
Thanks, i will contact u very soon.

@others
Its entry level. No experience, fresh graduate. Thanks
Re: Glo Calling by ftse: 5:24pm On Mar 29, 2008
pls kindly supply the glo mail address u sent ur c v to
Re: Glo Calling by lovefaith(m): 6:55pm On Mar 29, 2008
pls, i am new member,is glo accepting cv any time?,if yes is it online?
Re: Glo Calling by tundebabzy: 7:55pm On Mar 29, 2008
GLo never conducts aptitude tests or anything like that. You just have to apply in their career section online. The requirements is 2.1 for males and 2.2 for females(dont ask me why; its their company policy). The interview is in stages. To scale through just be confident. They look out for your communication skills, your personality, how well you can express yourself. I wish you good luck
Re: Glo Calling by buchio7(m): 10:36pm On Mar 29, 2008
Thats rather strange that u dont knw for what department but either way the interview will be you giving them a brief rehash of ur self as well as your knowledge of the particular arm/dept you are interviewed for(dats why u shd know what position u r being interviewed for).

note dat u must look smart,dress sharp cause it carries marks in glo and be vocal and not seem timid. also make constant eye contact with whoever is interviewing u as well as always smile to show u r not under pressure.

it can be a really interesting but u can make it with prayers and a dose of self confidence.
Re: Glo Calling by samsonola(m): 11:41pm On Mar 29, 2008
I did not send cv to any add, i just filled the form in the career section on their website.Its been long since i filled that form,i cant even remember what positin but am sure its a no experience position. Thanks everyone.AM sure with prayer, everything is possible
Re: Glo Calling by samsonola(m): 11:47pm On Mar 29, 2008
I checked the glo site now but the career section has been removed. When i applied it was active though,
Re: Glo Calling by bioroma: 10:33am On Mar 31, 2008
GLO PLACES SPECIAL EMPHASIS ON DRESSING,UR MAKE-UP,UR HAIR,EVEN UR NAILS.
ALSO,UR CONFIDENCE IS VERY IMPORTANT,AND MAKE SURE U ARE ALWAYS SMILING.
LASTLY,A GOOD KNOWLEDGE OF THEIR PRODUCTS IS VERY IMPORTANT,LIKE, 'ME TO YOU',ETC.
GOOD LUCK,GOD'S FAVOUR WILL GO WITH YOU.
Re: Glo Calling by TemiD1: 10:38am On Mar 31, 2008
o boy no mind this sammie 77,, na so him go dey do lik say he has seen it all ,, he will still ask u hw u applied and was called for the interview no mind 2 call am ,, he does nt ve anyth 2 offer ,, go ther youself and find ut if u can c any correct young man talk 2 that ve gone thru same ,,,,God will help u
Re: Glo Calling by spicyv1(f): 11:09am On Mar 31, 2008
@ og2711

Why are you soo aggressive and rude? point of advice, you really need to work on your tone/manner of approach. Gosh!
Re: Glo Calling by dipoowo(m): 5:04pm On Mar 31, 2008
HI LANDERS,
GLO CALLED ME TOO FOR THE CUSTOMER CARE INTERVIEW.
WHAT OTHER THING DO I EXPECT?/
REGARDS.

(1) (Reply)

Vacancy At Access Bank Plc. / A.G Leventis Calls For Submission Of Cv (graduate) / Some Signs Of Nature That Tell You Never To Give Up On Your Dream

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.