Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,980 members, 7,806,865 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 05:05 AM

Who Is Your Next Of Kin? - Family (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Who Is Your Next Of Kin? (20827 Views)

As A Husband, Or Wife, Who Will You Make Your Next Of Kin / Why You Should Be Careful In Choosing Your Next Of Kin (Photos) / Rude Awakening: I Am Not My Husband's Next Of Kin And Beneficiary!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Who Is Your Next Of Kin? by bethsy: 11:36pm On Nov 06, 2008
my hubby although i am not dieing soon
Re: Who Is Your Next Of Kin? by Bukie(f): 2:52am On Nov 07, 2008
Your next of kin must be an adult preferably younger than you. It's best u make your spouse your N-O-K if u r married. Your kids if they r no longer minors,your younger siblings if you r single. It's wrong 2 make ur parents ur N-O-K since dy'll properly die before you. Babies shouldn't b made N-O-K, how will dy fill all relevant forms?
Re: Who Is Your Next Of Kin? by spikedcylinder: 2:41pm On Nov 12, 2008
My mum for now.
Re: Who Is Your Next Of Kin? by Angolobabe(f): 5:00pm On Nov 12, 2008
my husband is my next of kin in everything and vice versa.
Re: Who Is Your Next Of Kin? by hotstuff06(f): 5:52pm On Nov 12, 2008
My hubby is my next of kin in life insurance, account and everything that requires a next of kin and vice versa
Re: Who Is Your Next Of Kin? by MACVINE: 8:00pm On Mar 18, 2009
your next of kin should be your brother or the person you mostly treasure but must be blood related in other to avoid probs.
Re: Who Is Your Next Of Kin? by benedictac(f): 10:11am On Mar 19, 2009
my next of kin anytime is my husband (my better part)
Re: Who Is Your Next Of Kin? by keyremotes(m): 4:48pm On Mar 20, 2009
Every body has done well by doing the right thing.

Except for:
MACVINE:

your next of kin should be your brother or the person you mostly treasure but must be blood related in other to avoid probs.

When he gets married he will understand what we are talking about here.

Mine is my WIFE any day o jare.
Re: Who Is Your Next Of Kin? by Ben13: 5:10pm On Mar 20, 2009
virgie:

My boyfirend jare! grin

cheesy
Re: Who Is Your Next Of Kin? by Utali(m): 11:38am On May 25, 2009
My Mom and i am her's too
Am i not the luckiest Nigerian??

PS: My Mom Will be my Next of Kin even when i get Married, I trust her more than i can trust any other living person, she is a rock, firm and she deserves an award for Mother of the Century cool
Re: Who Is Your Next Of Kin? by daynike(f): 6:17pm On May 25, 2009
As for me ,i will rather put my brother,my kid sister and my children as my next of kin.I will put them on different investments.
Re: Who Is Your Next Of Kin? by kslo: 8:50pm On Apr 30, 2015
Pls Nairalanders, Is there any difference between these four questions in a form: 'RELATIONSHIP WITH NEXT OF KIN' ; 'RELATIONSHIP OF NEXT OF KIN' ; 'NEXT OF KIN RELATIONSHIP' and 'RELATIONSHIP TO NEXT OF KIN'. For instance if you are a guy and your father is your next of kin, how would you respond to the above four questions. Pls I need accurate responses.
Re: Who Is Your Next Of Kin? by kslo: 8:56pm On Apr 30, 2015
Pls Nairalanders, Is there any difference between these four questions in a form: 'RELATIONSHIP WITH NEXT OF KIN' ; 'RELATIONSHIP OF NEXT OF KIN' ; 'NEXT OF KIN RELATIONSHIP' and 'RELATIONSHIP TO NEXT OF KIN'. For instance if you are a guy and your father is your next of kin, how would you respond to the above four questions. Can all four questions have one reply?. Pls I need accurate responses.
Re: Who Is Your Next Of Kin? by FeliciaAkande60: 3:08pm On Jun 11, 2015
hello everybody! please vote for nirvana initiative here http://breakpoint.connectedlagos.com/dash-2015-charity-online-voting/ plssss, thank you very much. smiley smiley

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

21 Tell Tale Signs Of Emotional Abuse in marriage / Why Women Hide Money From Their Husbands! / My Ex Wife Kidnapped My Daughter

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.