Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,892 members, 7,802,874 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 12:26 AM

Bomb Explosion In Kano - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Bomb Explosion In Kano (26237 Views)

BREAKING: Fresh Bomb Explosion In Damaturu / Bomb Explosion At Bus Station In Damaturu / Bomb Explosion Destroys Ohanaeze Secretariat In Enugu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bomb Explosion In Kano by solopumpy227: 12:10pm On Mar 23, 2013
How to stop the new waves of BH killing [/b]

STEP ONE (Your house is scattered - you are weak)

• First Mr. President needs to start acting like The President of all Nigerians (including the Northern Moslems)
• He should put on hold all opposition cleansing activities he is currently embarking on within PDP – These are taking too much energy, time, resources and increasing his foe-base
• He should quickly mend fence with OBJ and PDP Governors
• He should ignore all jibes and distractions from the oppositions- In fact he should stop making public statement for a while
THESE ACTIONS WILL STABILISE HIS SUPPORT-BASE AND STRENGTHEN HIS TEAM

[b]
STEP TWO (They have Heroes - use them)

• BH cannot be crushed by force alone any longer – It is time to employ dialogue. I will recommend a popular Leader in the Arab world to coordinate negotiation with these sects.
• A Leader from the Arab world that has been seen to be fighting for Islam course should be employed.
• His work is to bring all the cells together for negotiation and persuade them to cease-fire
• They should be persuaded to lay down their arms
Re: Bomb Explosion In Kano by princemaicheal: 12:17pm On Mar 23, 2013
Donmams:

This is how most southerners on NL think. Shame.
I dont think so.I feel that it is safer for a community to agree to let peace reign in their territories.If south was not hospitable,there wont be this level of development you are hearing in the South.We in the south love our brothers in the North and have lived with you guys for decades.Jos used to be the melting pot of all tribes in the country and an envy of other cities but again,voilence and intolerance had made it difficult to retain its one's revered status.
I feel the sooner you guys understand that you are your problem as well as your solution,the better for everyone.
Re: Bomb Explosion In Kano by daprinceA: 12:20pm On Mar 23, 2013
And some animals in human clothing is agitating for amnesty for these criminals.....even Rochas allies from the west too, Ndigbo should be very careful oooo.
Re: Bomb Explosion In Kano by premlove(m): 12:21pm On Mar 23, 2013
Tolexander: Am expecting a reprisal in the other side of niger.

Presidential post is not a do or die affair. It is all about service and proffering solutions to every problem faced by the nation one governs.

Naoto Kan announced his resignation as the prime minister of Japan amid criticism of his handling of the aftermath of the 11th of march tsunami and the crisis of fukushima daiichi nuclear power plant.

Presidency is not about spending billions on food and housing!
he wil never resign even if u ppl kil ur self in d north he wil never resign i mean never. beat dat

1 Like

Re: Bomb Explosion In Kano by daprinceA: 12:25pm On Mar 23, 2013
solopumpy227: How to stop the new waves of BH killing [/b]

• First Mr. President needs to start acting like The President of all Nigerians (including the Northern Moslems)
• He should put on hold all opposition cleansing activities he is currently embarking on within PDP – These are taking too much energy, time, resources and increasing his foe-base
• He should ignore all jibes and distractions from the oppositions- In fact he should stop making public statement for a while
Good advice... but if i may ask, at the end they will be granted amnesty right!!!? and then the victims families will fold there arms and watch the killers of their relatives walk freely , lets think bro!!!
[b]

• BH cannot be crushed by force alone any longer – It is time to employ dialogue. I will recommend a popular Leader in the Arab world to coordinate negotiation with these sects.
• A Leader from the Arab world that has been seen to be fighting for Islam course should be employed.
• His work is to bring all the cells together for negotiation and persuade them to cease-fire

Re: Bomb Explosion In Kano by daprinceA: 12:27pm On Mar 23, 2013
solopumpy227: How to stop the new waves of BH killing [/b]

[b]

Good advice... but if i may ask, at the end they will be granted amnesty right!!!? and then the victims families will fold there arms and watch the killers of their relatives walk freely , lets think bro!!!
[b]
Re: Bomb Explosion In Kano by Ovaiegbe(m): 12:29pm On Mar 23, 2013
killuminati: 1 like
Whoever you are, I beg you by/in your mother's name to be quiet if you can not be reasonable.
The recent blast in a bus station is targeted at no tribe in particular? That is the most insincere thing I've heard in recent times. Even the Emir of Kano commented that the blast may be designed to incite a civil war, thus alluding to its sectional nature.
I am not an Igbo man but greatly sympathize with them for the slow, careful but certain ethnic cleansing taking place in this nation. This is no time to blame GEJ for anything. We have a well orchestrated gorilla warfare taking place amongst us. the sooner you realize this, the safer you will be.

2 Likes

Re: Bomb Explosion In Kano by Nobody: 12:30pm On Mar 23, 2013
I'll just leave this here...

Re: Bomb Explosion In Kano by otokx(m): 12:31pm On Mar 23, 2013
Its gerring hot in here.
Re: Bomb Explosion In Kano by lonelydora: 12:37pm On Mar 23, 2013
THEY SHOULD CONTINUE TO BOMB EVERYWHERE IN THE NORTH. MY HAPPINESS IS THAT BY THE TIME THEY REALIZE WHAT THEY ARE DOING, THEY WILL ONLY DEPEND ON THE SOUTH FOR EVERYTHING, AND WE WILL DEAL WITH THEM SERIOUSLY.
Re: Bomb Explosion In Kano by 5much(m): 12:40pm On Mar 23, 2013
Dis is no longer getting funny at all.
Re: Bomb Explosion In Kano by testify1: 12:55pm On Mar 23, 2013
Uum
Re: Bomb Explosion In Kano by cyril83(m): 12:58pm On Mar 23, 2013
Andykuul: Who born the bombers, wasnt it not women? Now they are killing the women and children, makin the children a widow
You are hereby sentence to life imprisonment for the murder of Mr English.

Choi! i don die, Na so so different grammar full NLand oh.

1 Like

Re: Bomb Explosion In Kano by IME1: 1:17pm On Mar 23, 2013
there are so many issues. i agree that the south Easterners are the most affected and evry1 says they shld cm bak south, but what of the Northern Christians or Northerns that are nt in support of these attacks? where do they run to? have u seen the way Northern Christians are treated in d South? they are made jest of and called aboki (which means frnd and is nt a bad thing, bt d way its used and intention is nt rite). ok since Boko haram started under Yar'Adua who was a northerner and muslim hw is it nw GEJ's fault? the only thing to blame him for is the fact that he is the commander in chief of d armed forces and so shld have used his office or shld use his office as a means of stopping- nt reducing or curbing or negotiating (correct nations dont negotiate wt terrorist), bt stopping these bombings. imagine GEJ sayin in time past that BH wld soon b a thing of d past! which ka in talk b that one? so pple wey don die since mk they b sacrificial lambs 4 future peace? na them cause am? na their fault. pple die in d north and they are merely seen as [b]numbers of casualties [/b]not as humans - pple's children, spouses, debtors, creditors, benfactors, colleagues, church members, etc. imagine El rufai sayin it was distraction frm more important things! what is more important that life? d ecoomy or d issue of corruption? if d economy is good and corruption ceases who are d 'humans' that are going to enjoy them? life first. 4 all we know they where many non-Igbos in those buses and other places where there has been bombings. who will fight for those ones? Ohaneze abi OPC or MEND or ...? i wish it were easy that all southerns shld com bak south, bt i tell u, e no go solve d bombing problem.

1 Like

Re: Bomb Explosion In Kano by Nobody: 1:20pm On Mar 23, 2013
^ negro remove that pic.It's pointless and uncalled for. That's pure voyeurism
Re: Bomb Explosion In Kano by IME1: 1:38pm On Mar 23, 2013
CAMEROONPRIDE: ^ negro remove that pic.It's pointless and uncalled for. That's pure voyeurism

1st of all, do not refer to any1 me or otherwise by race, PS u dnt knw my race. 2nd of all, d point made is that bombings are real and people are destroyed nt to talk of property. maybe u didnt c d pics of some surivors or those that died, d pic was 4 people to knw that this is nt a horror movie bt real ife.
lastly dont ever use d word Viewer 4 any1 esp me because IME is to inspire, motivate and encourage nt whip up dirty sentiments. ve u seen me linger or relish scandalous threads on NL b4? wots d mata wt u dude? what fascination is there 4 sordid images. u'r a Cameroonian i guess so u cnt b pained by wots goinon in Northern Nigeria where i guess u'v never beeen.

btw. Viewer means a persistent observer of misery or scandal: a fascinated observer of distressing, sordid, or scandalous events
Re: Bomb Explosion In Kano by Nobody: 1:40pm On Mar 23, 2013
^ thanks 4 removing the pic.
Re: Bomb Explosion In Kano by IME1: 1:41pm On Mar 23, 2013
I.M.E.:

1st of all, do not refer to any1 me or otherwise by race, PS u dnt knw my race. 2nd of all, d point made is that bombings are real and people are destroyed nt to talk of property. maybe u didnt c d pics of some surivors or those that died, d pic was 4 people to knw that this is nt a horror movie bt real ife.
lastly dont ever use d word voyeurism 4 any1 esp me because IME is to inspire, motivate and encourage nt whip up dirty sentiments. ve u seen me linger or relish scandalous threads on NL b4? wots d mata wt u dude? what fascination is there 4 sordid images. u'r a Cameroonian i guess so u cnt b pained by wots goinon in Northern Nigeria where i guess u'v never beeen.

btw. voyeurism means a persistent observer of misery or scandal: a fascinated observer of distressing, sordid, or scandalous events
Re: Bomb Explosion In Kano by IME1: 1:44pm On Mar 23, 2013
CAMEROONPRIDE: ^ thanks 4 removing the pic.

i removed it in honour of the bomb victims dude nt u, it upsets me too bt truth b told they're real, if u'v ever volunteered in a rescue or bomb explosion site u'd love life and hate goriness
angry
Re: Bomb Explosion In Kano by Nobody: 1:45pm On Mar 23, 2013
I.M.E.:

i removed it in honour of the bomb victims dude nt u, it upsets me too bt truth b told they're real, if u'v ever volunteered in a rescue or bomb explosion site u'd love life and hate goriness
angry
whatever .thanks na was oo are u a woman?
Re: Bomb Explosion In Kano by IME1: 1:48pm On Mar 23, 2013
CAMEROONPRIDE: whatever .thanks na was oo are u a woman?

hw that one take concern u? u don leave race go gender? na wana so thread they derail. ur mates they experience insecurity and pain u dey use big big grammer tk dey harrass fellow nairalanders. shior! undecided
Re: Bomb Explosion In Kano by Nobody: 1:50pm On Mar 23, 2013
I.M.E.:

hw that one take concern u? u don leave race go gender? na wana so thread they derail. ur mates they experience insecurity and pain u dey use big big grammer tk dey harrass fellow nairalanders. shior! undecided

1 Like

Re: Bomb Explosion In Kano by Loverobot: 1:50pm On Mar 23, 2013
You know what? You guys are just ethnically and ignorantly blinded! Instead of you to pray for the whole nation, you are there saying random rubbish! I'm a muslim, a hausa boy and I'm born in the north. I hate the issue of religious and tribal difference, I wish I could just end it today. Most of the people killed in this boko haram issue are hausas and muslims. All notherners can't be bad you know. I think it's better if we stop bringing the issue of tribalism and pray for the nation cuz if it's happening in the north today, u dnt knw what will happen in ur side tomorrow. Let's understand the situation please.
Re: Bomb Explosion In Kano by Toktee(m): 1:52pm On Mar 23, 2013
Tolexander: Am expecting a reprisal in the other side of niger.

Presidential post is not a do or die affair. It is all about service and proffering solutions to every problem faced by the nation one governs.

Naoto Kan announced his resignation as the prime minister of Japan amid criticism of his handling of the aftermath of the 11th of march tsunami and the crisis of fukushima daiichi nuclear power plant.

Presidency is not about spending billions on food and housing!
lebanese president ressign with his entire government
Re: Bomb Explosion In Kano by Nobody: 2:07pm On Mar 23, 2013
tomakint: Woe betide any Southerner (southwest, southeast and south-south) campaigning for the return of any Funky Mallam (especially from the core North) to rule Nigeria again!
SS/SE will be wise enough. It remains d confused ppl from the other side.
Re: Bomb Explosion In Kano by Jalal(m): 2:11pm On Mar 23, 2013
Andykuul: Who born the bombers, wasnt it not women? Now they are killing the women and children, makin the children a widow

Wow PEJU is on NL her moniker has been leaked!!
On a more serious note,this is unacceptable, enough is enough!!
Re: Bomb Explosion In Kano by Nobody: 2:18pm On Mar 23, 2013
Loverobot: You know what? You guys are just ethnically and ignorantly blinded! Instead of you to pray for the whole nation, you are there saying random rubbish! I'm a muslim, a hausa boy and I'm born in the north. I hate the issue of religious and tribal difference, I wish I could just end it today. Most of the people killed in this boko haram issue are hausas and muslims. All notherners can't be bad you know. I think it's better if we stop bringing the issue of tribalism and pray for the nation cuz if it's happening in the north today, u dnt knw what will happen in ur side tomorrow. Let's understand the situation please.

If u are truly hausa,

Go and find a seat somewhere. Who are u yelling at? If u cant bark at ur own ppl, den shut up.
Before nko, what were u expecting to hear from the southerners when u kill at least one of their own.
Its probably true that more northerners have been killed, but it then means ur lot dont have value for your ppl, maybe there are more non -entities than impt ppl in your midst .
Power hungry ingrates. U hate tribalism, i hear u.

2 Likes

Re: Bomb Explosion In Kano by IME1: 2:23pm On Mar 23, 2013
Jalal:

Wow PEJU is on NL her moniker has been leaked!!
On a more serious note,this is unacceptable, enough is enough!!

na u talk am oh trouble dey sleep. hmm matters dey hot oh no draw person leg com out.we neva get university to name am so the 'u' is still s-ilent! tongue
Re: Bomb Explosion In Kano by Loverobot: 2:45pm On Mar 23, 2013
U know the truth, u're just being selfish. We know there will soon come change.
Re: Bomb Explosion In Kano by Btruth: 2:46pm On Mar 23, 2013
godello: My question, is there any goldmine there?why are Christians still there?

The fulfillment of Evang. Reinhard Bonnke prophecy to Kano in 1991. Kaduna & Kano state youth team up against his revival on his arrival to Kano that year.
Re: Bomb Explosion In Kano by IME1: 3:05pm On Mar 23, 2013
Loverobot: U know the truth, u're just being selfish. We know there will soon come change.

change frm what angle? political? tribal? religious? pls in all sincerity i ask
Re: Bomb Explosion In Kano by Raypawer(m): 3:08pm On Mar 23, 2013
godello: My question, is there any goldmine there?why are Christians still there?

i wonder o! Thats what i was just asking my mother, and she was telling me that relocating an leaving ur investment just like that is not easy,
na wa o!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

2015: APC Slams Primate Olabayo Over 2015 Prediction / Oyo State Governorship Election. - Online Poll. / Monday Igbuya And His Thugs Chase Okowa From Project Site

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.