Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,878 members, 7,802,836 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 10:54 PM

Is Indomie Noodles Good For U? - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Is Indomie Noodles Good For U? (8735 Views)

Ten Reasons Why You Shouldn't Eat Your Indomie / Indomie Noodle Can Cause Cancer ?? / Watch D Calories In Indomie Noodles! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is Indomie Noodles Good For U? by Nobody: 10:28am On Mar 23, 2013
Hi everybody,pls I need some help here!is indomie and her sisters good for infants? Cos d rate with which we give it to small children is alarming.wat is d health benefits and nutritional value of noodles? Nutrionists pls help me out.thanks
Re: Is Indomie Noodles Good For U? by oyinbogirl(f): 2:48pm On Mar 23, 2013
yellowpawpaw: Hi everybody,pls I need some help here!is indomie and her sisters good for infants? Cos d rate with which we give it to small children is alarming.wat is d health benefits and nutritional value of noodles? Nutrionists pls help me out.thanks

Its contains oils and salts, which arnt ideal really. Not much n the way of nutrition there. heres an idea of the healthy things to eat and in what quantities.

EAT MOST
This base layer of food includes only plant foods: vegetables, fruits, nuts, dried peas, beans and lentils, breads and cereals (preferably wholegrain). These foods contain many different nutrients and should make up the bulk of the food we eat. Eating a variety of these foods each day should provide good amounts of energy from carbohydrate, as well as protein, minerals, vitamins and dietary fibre. In other words these foods are nutrient dense (each food contains a lot of nutrients for each kilojoule that it provides).

EAT MODERATELY

include fish, lean meat, eggs, chicken (no skin), milk, cheese and yoghurt. Eating a serving of meat, fish or eggs and three servings of dairy foods each day will provide protein, minerals (especially iron and calcium) and B vitamins.

EAT IN SMALL AMOUNTS

Sugars and fats are in this layer. These foods should be limited because they lack a good supply of the nutrients needed for growth, good health and quick energy. While small amounts of fats, oils and sugar are acceptable, larger amounts of these foods will cause an inadequately varied food intake. When choosing fats and oils it is better to choose the ones that have low levels of saturated fat and higher levels of omega -3 fats

All that aside, kids do love noodles, so i dont see a lot of harm giving them sometimes to the kids. Hope this helps you
Re: Is Indomie Noodles Good For U? by Nobody: 12:07pm On Mar 24, 2013
Thanks dear for ur answer
Re: Is Indomie Noodles Good For U? by oyinbogirl(f): 2:01am On Mar 25, 2013
you are welcome

(1) (Reply)

Help Needed For My Ailing Dad / Wonders Of Wonderful Kola / Top 9 Methods Mistakenly Used To Estimate Manhood Size

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.