Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,397 members, 7,808,428 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 11:48 AM

How Do I Delete My Topic On Nairaland ? - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / How Do I Delete My Topic On Nairaland ? (1877 Views)

How Do I Delete My Nairaland Account / Why Are My Topic's Views Decreasing Instead Of Increasing? / How To Post Your Own Topic On Nairaland (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Do I Delete My Topic On Nairaland ? by mydearfrancis(m): 12:22pm On Mar 23, 2013
Pls tell me how to delete my topics on NL cos i've a lot to delete and i know others wish d same.
Re: How Do I Delete My Topic On Nairaland ? by Mynd44: 9:08am On Mar 24, 2013
**whistling**
Re: How Do I Delete My Topic On Nairaland ? by mydearfrancis(m): 12:15am On Mar 26, 2013
Mynd_44: **whistling**
soon u'll be blowing trumpet or hitting drums! Find solution to my question jarismiley
Re: How Do I Delete My Topic On Nairaland ? by Mynd44: 12:21am On Mar 26, 2013
mydear francis: soon u'll be blowing trumpet or hitting drums! Find solution to my question jarismiley
ask nicely
Re: How Do I Delete My Topic On Nairaland ? by mydearfrancis(m): 9:37am On Mar 26, 2013
Mynd_44:
ask nicely
knowledge shared is knowledge increased! Tell me if u knowsmiley
Re: How Do I Delete My Topic On Nairaland ? by Mynd44: 10:05am On Mar 26, 2013
mydear francis: knowledge shared is knowledge increased! Tell me if u knowsmiley
I am selfish
Re: How Do I Delete My Topic On Nairaland ? by Freiburger(m): 11:31am On Mar 26, 2013
Just out and dont ever think of logging in.
Re: How Do I Delete My Topic On Nairaland ? by mydearfrancis(m): 12:42am On Mar 27, 2013
Freiburger: Just out and dont ever think of logging in.
hahahahasmiley that sound like quitting
Re: How Do I Delete My Topic On Nairaland ? by CrazyMan(m): 1:02am On Mar 27, 2013
Send a pm an include the link to the topic(s) you wish to delete to the mod of the section in which the topic is located, and he or she would grant you your request.

Good luck.

1 Like

Re: How Do I Delete My Topic On Nairaland ? by mydearfrancis(m): 9:40am On Mar 27, 2013
CrazyMan: Send a pm an include the link to the topic(s)s you wish to delete to the mod of the section in which the topic is located, and he or she would grant you your request.

Good luck.
i'll do that! Thanks

(1) (Reply)

Why Do Brides Throw Their Bouquet Of Flowers? / Adaeze Yobo Shares Lovely Photo With Her “favourite” Child And Throwback Photo / I Need Advice.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.