Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,317 members, 7,808,068 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 06:34 AM

....the Biggest 3 Musicians In The Nigerian Music Industry - Music/Radio - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / ....the Biggest 3 Musicians In The Nigerian Music Industry (12868 Views)

Top 10 Richest Musicians In Africa 2014 / Don Jazzy & Akon Top Richest African Artists, Musicians In 2013– Forbes Magazine / The Richest Fuji Musicians In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

....the Biggest 3 Musicians In The Nigerian Music Industry by weezii(m): 2:07pm On Mar 23, 2013
recently Psquare was interviewed and during the interview, Peter says that its D banj, 2face and Psquare that are meant to be consulted before the PMAN is formed or least inform them about it. This statement places them in the order of the BIG guys in the industry.

So that leads to me to think....

Who are the biggest 3 in our music industry as of today In your own opinion and why??
Re: ....the Biggest 3 Musicians In The Nigerian Music Industry by badassnigga(m): 3:24pm On Mar 23, 2013
yeah I agree ...D'banj on top sha cos he is making wave not only in Africa but also not doing badt outside d shore of Africa cool

1 Like

Re: ....the Biggest 3 Musicians In The Nigerian Music Industry by jiggaz(m): 6:22pm On Mar 23, 2013
The 3 biggest musicians in Nigeria has always been 2Face, P Square & D'Banj & they are still d big 3. M.I was the number 4 when he was still the rave but i found out dat Wizkid has replaced him as number 4 in Nigeria. Dis is according to Nigerian Music Industry stake holders. 2Face, P Square & D'Banj are d biggest Nigerian Music export, so they are d BIG 3. No contest.
Re: ....the Biggest 3 Musicians In The Nigerian Music Industry by weezii(m): 6:57pm On Mar 23, 2013
jiggaz: The 3 biggest musicians in Nigeria has always been 2Face, P Square & D'Banj & they are still d big 3. M.I was the number 4 when he was still the rave but i found out dat Wizkid has replaced him as number 4 in Nigeria. Dis is according to Nigerian Music Industry stake holders. 2Face, P Square & D'Banj are d biggest Nigerian Music export, so they are d BIG 3. No contest.
i thought about MI being the 4th also but on a second thought dismissed that. Well kudos to wizkid for that achievement

(1) (Reply)

Amarachi Releases Music Video "Amarachi Dance” (watch & Download) / Olamide Ft Davido - "Summer Body" (Audio) / Debie-Rise "Here To Stay" Is Boomplay's No 1 Song Of The Week

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.