Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,377 members, 7,808,338 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 10:32 AM

Pictures From Bishop Oyedepo's Daughter's Wedding - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Pictures From Bishop Oyedepo's Daughter's Wedding (51834 Views)

Pastor Tunde Bakare's Daughter Wedding In London Today / Photos From Bishop Oyedepo's 60th Birthday Celebration / First Photos From Bishop Oyedepo's Birthday Today (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pictures From Bishop Oyedepo's Daughter's Wedding by ichommy(m): 3:16pm On Mar 23, 2013
Photos from Bishop David Oyedepo's daughter's Love wedding, More pics Later, Am still at the venue wink

SOURCE http://www.emmanuelbabatunde.com/2013/03/photos-from-bishop-oyedepos-daughters.html

4 Likes

Re: Pictures From Bishop Oyedepo's Daughter's Wedding by ifyalways(f): 3:20pm On Mar 23, 2013
Arrgh,This picture should be deleted.
Well,except for the groom,this very picture did not flatter anyone. undecided

The brides make-up today is not as good as trad. wedding abi na the camera?
btw,the Oyedepo's don dey old sha.
Re: Pictures From Bishop Oyedepo's Daughter's Wedding by ichommy(m): 3:32pm On Mar 23, 2013
wedding reception

1 Like

Re: Pictures From Bishop Oyedepo's Daughter's Wedding by dahmie2013: 3:35pm On Mar 23, 2013
Think dese may be beta! Dats all I'v got 4 nw!

7 Likes

Re: Pictures From Bishop Oyedepo's Daughter's Wedding by Nobody: 3:45pm On Mar 23, 2013
The first picture appears like she's not happy and shes very edgy,like a bride that is been forced to marry but the rest of the pictures look elegant.so simply yet lovely.happy married life to the couple
Re: Pictures From Bishop Oyedepo's Daughter's Wedding by Akshow: 3:49pm On Mar 23, 2013
I hope there is enough parking space for the car keys the couple will receive as gift from church members. And gifts from all the church branches

2 Likes

Re: Pictures From Bishop Oyedepo's Daughter's Wedding by nitlad: 3:51pm On Mar 23, 2013
Orisirisi undecided

Tuface dey do wedding this one too dey do wedding undecided

I guarantee you this thread will be swallowed up by the other wedding in Dubai tongue It will be like this thread doesn't even exist! Tuface is rightly gulping all the traffic!

You should have postponed your wedding undecided

1 Like

Re: Pictures From Bishop Oyedepo's Daughter's Wedding by Nobody: 4:08pm On Mar 23, 2013
nitlad: Orisirisi undecided

I guarantee you this thread will be swallowed up by the other wedding in Dubai tongue It will be like this thread doesn't even exist! Tuface is rightly gulping all the traffic!

lol cheesy they should not do their own wedding because tuface is doing wedding. cheesy funny dude

8 Likes

Re: Pictures From Bishop Oyedepo's Daughter's Wedding by Nobody: 4:08pm On Mar 23, 2013
nitlad: Orisirisi undecided

lol cheesy they should not do their own wedding because tuface is doing wedding. cheesy funny dude anyway am eagerly waiting to see pictures from tuface and annies wedding
Re: Pictures From Bishop Oyedepo's Daughter's Wedding by nitlad: 4:30pm On Mar 23, 2013
kulyie: lol cheesy they should not do their own wedding because tuface is doing wedding. cheesy funny dude
kulyie: lol cheesy they should not do their own wedding because tuface is doing wedding. cheesy funny dude anyway am eagerly waiting to see pictures from tuface and annies wedding
grin grin

Shey e com good as dian wedding dey Tuface wedding shadow so? Cos na so so Tuface full everywhere so!

Tuface wedding pics don override the front page, there are about 1 million threads about their wedding pictures alone! shocked
Re: Pictures From Bishop Oyedepo's Daughter's Wedding by biolabee(m): 5:46pm On Mar 23, 2013
it is better there is not much attention as the hateful anti bishop crowd will swoop with fervour

kulyie..long time, youve deserted the thread ...another psyxho woman has done an evil deed o shocked shocked
Re: Pictures From Bishop Oyedepo's Daughter's Wedding by obowunmi(m): 5:48pm On Mar 23, 2013
beautiful girl - UGLY boy.... but husband no dey outside so manage what you have. grin grin
Re: Pictures From Bishop Oyedepo's Daughter's Wedding by obowunmi(m): 5:50pm On Mar 23, 2013
She looks like her mom, beautiful.
Re: Pictures From Bishop Oyedepo's Daughter's Wedding by ferhyntorlah(f): 6:01pm On Mar 23, 2013
kulyie: The first picture appears like she's not happy and shes very edgy,like a bride that is been forced to marry but the rest of the pictures look elegant.so simply yet lovely.happy married life to the couple

Kulyie, as per the first picture, don't blame her. When you have too many people directing and doing all such, it could get to the couple. The other pictures say otherwise.
Re: Pictures From Bishop Oyedepo's Daughter's Wedding by ferhyntorlah(f): 6:03pm On Mar 23, 2013
I love her wedding ensemble. I can tell the bride has got good taste in the apparel department.

Happy Married Life to Mr & Mrs Steve Ogah.

2 Likes

Re: Pictures From Bishop Oyedepo's Daughter's Wedding by ichommy(m): 6:31pm On Mar 23, 2013
ferhyntorlah: I love her wedding ensemble. I can tell the bride has got good taste in the apparel department.

Happy Married Life to Mr & Mrs Steve Ogah.
Re: Pictures From Bishop Oyedepo's Daughter's Wedding by tpia5: 6:42pm On Mar 23, 2013
Akshow: I hope there is enough parking space for the car keys the couple will receive as gift from church members. And gifts from all the church branches

There will be.

Whats more important ( and relevant) is prayer, because marriage is not a walk in the park.
Re: Pictures From Bishop Oyedepo's Daughter's Wedding by tpia5: 6:42pm On Mar 23, 2013
Is that the bride's mum?

She looks rather young.
Re: Pictures From Bishop Oyedepo's Daughter's Wedding by Nobody: 6:49pm On Mar 23, 2013
nice
Re: Pictures From Bishop Oyedepo's Daughter's Wedding by Nobody: 6:51pm On Mar 23, 2013
biolabee: it is better there is not much attention as the hateful anti bishop crowd will swoop with fervour

kulyie..long time, youve deserted the thread ...another psyxho woman has done an evil deed o shocked shocked
ha dont mind me jare, cheesy i've been jisting with my mom and siblings,we were doing some catching up,lol cheesy then as per oyedepos daughter,i wish her the best,at least i am happy for her that shes goingoon a clean note devoid of baby mamas from the husbands side and no drama from her side.simple,innocent looking yet beautiful.i wish them a blissful married life,as for the psych you are refering to whats the topic of the thread and what section is it :*
Re: Pictures From Bishop Oyedepo's Daughter's Wedding by Nobody: 6:55pm On Mar 23, 2013
ferhyntorlah:

Kulyie, as per the first picture, don't blame her. When you have too many people directing and doing all such, it could get to the couple. The other pictures say otherwise.
yeah,i understand.shes innocently cute :*
Re: Pictures From Bishop Oyedepo's Daughter's Wedding by Nobody: 6:58pm On Mar 23, 2013
obowunmi: beautiful girl - UGLY boy.... but husband no dey outside so manage what you have. grin grin
nawa o this my nairaland baby boy don start again o cheesy cant you just say something pleasant about others.must you always say unkind things to others especially on their happy day.how will you feel if they say the same thing about your bride,abeg suffri dey abuse person jare cheesy

1 Like

Re: Pictures From Bishop Oyedepo's Daughter's Wedding by biolabee(m): 7:00pm On Mar 23, 2013
kulyie: ha dont mind me jare, cheesy i've been jisting with my mom and siblings,we were doing some catching up,lol cheesy then as per oyedepos daughter,i wish her the best,at least i am happy for her that shes goingoon a clean note devoid of baby mamas from the husbands side and no drama from her side.simple,innocent looking yet beautiful.i wish them a blissful married life,as for the psych you are refering to whats the topic of the thread and what section is it :*

Wish her all the best too

On the thread i was referring to https://www.nairaland.com/1231205/wife-poisons-stabs-husband-death/19#14889001
cheesy cheesy
Re: Pictures From Bishop Oyedepo's Daughter's Wedding by Nobody: 7:00pm On Mar 23, 2013
obowunmi: She looks like her mom, beautiful.
she looks like her dad joor
Re: Pictures From Bishop Oyedepo's Daughter's Wedding by obowunmi(m): 7:18pm On Mar 23, 2013
kulyie: she looks like her dad joor

the babe fine sha.... but i'm not a church boy so I missed this one.
Re: Pictures From Bishop Oyedepo's Daughter's Wedding by SisiKill1: 9:26pm On Mar 23, 2013
Lovely couple!!!! kiss

But why does Papa look wasted naa? Did they start the shayoing a few hours early?
Re: Pictures From Bishop Oyedepo's Daughter's Wedding by fittty(m): 9:26pm On Mar 23, 2013
Ok
Re: Pictures From Bishop Oyedepo's Daughter's Wedding by PweetiQueensy(f): 9:31pm On Mar 23, 2013
Wish them a HML... #cute couple ȋ̝̊̅̄ must confess#
Re: Pictures From Bishop Oyedepo's Daughter's Wedding by Ebestsmscom: 9:31pm On Mar 23, 2013
kulyie: lol cheesy they should not do their own wedding because tuface is doing wedding. cheesy funny dude anyway am eagerly waiting to see pictures from tuface and annies wedding

I tire for the guy, no mind am. because 2face is doing wedding others shouldn't.

As if Facebook CEO is doing wedding.

Happy Marriage to Oyedepo's
Daughter.

Bad belle clear road.
Re: Pictures From Bishop Oyedepo's Daughter's Wedding by POLICECAP: 9:32pm On Mar 23, 2013
No fun here... I'm going to 2face's wedding jor...
Re: Pictures From Bishop Oyedepo's Daughter's Wedding by juman(m): 9:36pm On Mar 23, 2013
obowunmi: She looks like her mom, beautiful.

Exactly. grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Muslims Block Road In Victoria Island To Pray, Causing Traffic Jam / Another COZA Video Released Ahead Of Program After Controversial Davido Video / 7 Year Old Girl Brings Warnings From Jesus To Top Nigeria Pastors & Their Wives

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.