Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,485 members, 7,781,455 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 02:43 PM

10 Little Things That Break Up Relationships - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 10 Little Things That Break Up Relationships (3916 Views)

Message For Girls That Break The Heart Of Good Guys / Reasons Why Many Guys Insist On Getting Into Ladies' Pants In Relationships / Little Things That Leads To Break-up In Relationships (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

10 Little Things That Break Up Relationships by aiyeboy(m): 6:37pm On Mar 23, 2013
Little Things That Leads To
Break-up In Relationships
1. Loving the person too much or
choking your partner with your
love- no matter how in-love you
both might be, the moment one
is choking the other with too
much love, it fizzles out the love
of the other partner leading his
or her love to depreciate. Try to
always make it balance or else
you just might scare your partner
away.
2. Desperation- when you show
signs of desperation in your
relationship, like trying to trap
the person to yourself through
marriage...this scares hell out of
some people, especially if your
partner aint ready to be hooked
up or where the relationship its
still at its early stage, dont talk
about marriage except if you are
both desperate about it.
3. As a guy if you are the stingy
type, and have never cared about
your Girlfriend's finance, neither
have you bought her any gifts,
then i feel sorry for you.
4. Immaturity: No girl wants a
kiddo as a boyfriend or someone
who talks and does things like a
kid! No no...she will definitely
dump your azz!
5. Mode of dressing: If your
mode of dressing is really
horrible, please do something
about it fast!
6. Dirty finger nails and toes also
leads to break-ups in r'ships.
7. Flirting: flirting might be fun,
and might seem not strong
enough to disolve a
relationship... .the truth is, it can!
8. Too Demanding: you want this,
you want that, you want all...take
a chill pill abeg, your partner
would definitely get tired of you
someday.
9. When you are too arrogant,
too violent, too pushy, too
insultive, always engaging in one
fight or the other...this is a big
turn-off!
10. Respect your partner's
decision always
Re: 10 Little Things That Break Up Relationships by fitzmayowa: 6:58pm On Mar 23, 2013
Though i don't agree with all the points...but nice one

1 Like

Re: 10 Little Things That Break Up Relationships by aiyeboy(m): 8:20pm On Mar 23, 2013
fitzmayowa: Though i don't agree with all the points...but nice one
why dont u agree?
Re: 10 Little Things That Break Up Relationships by Nobody: 8:50pm On Mar 23, 2013
Nos 1 and 2 are very true. I can't stand such guys,as if getting the gal preggy wil make her marry you. Not in dis time n age cos she wil stil cheat on you dat is if she even marries you.
Re: 10 Little Things That Break Up Relationships by 190: 9:04pm On Mar 23, 2013
and what has point 3 gotta do with things!!

Oh ooh i see in regards to Nigerian based kinda relationships abi

Nice one, make una continue undecided
Re: 10 Little Things That Break Up Relationships by aiyeboy(m): 9:16pm On Mar 23, 2013
kimberluge: Nos 1 and 2 are very true. I can't stand such guys,as if getting the gal preggy wil make her marry you. Not in dis time n age cos she wil stil cheat on you dat is if she even marries you.
na xo but ma sister is more faithful
Re: 10 Little Things That Break Up Relationships by aiyeboy(m): 9:18pm On Mar 23, 2013
190: and what has point 3 gotta do with things!!

yes daddy
Re: 10 Little Things That Break Up Relationships by Nobody: 9:30pm On Mar 23, 2013
Why all topics are focused on the Males,so Males are the one to keep to rules,or what? Abeg,every relationship has what can break it.
Re: 10 Little Things That Break Up Relationships by 190: 10:00pm On Mar 23, 2013
aiyeboy:
yes daddy

Ehen ma boy-shey be you don chop grin
Re: 10 Little Things That Break Up Relationships by ayobase(m): 10:42pm On Mar 23, 2013
Where are the dirty habits?
Re: 10 Little Things That Break Up Relationships by greedie1(f): 10:43pm On Mar 23, 2013
true....some
Re: 10 Little Things That Break Up Relationships by Popowaa: 10:47pm On Mar 23, 2013
True

1 Like

Re: 10 Little Things That Break Up Relationships by aiyeboy(m): 11:15pm On Mar 23, 2013
Yomieluv: Why all topics are focused on the Males,so Males are the one to keep to rules,or what? Abeg,every relationship has what can break it.
how many broken relationships have u passed tru
Re: 10 Little Things That Break Up Relationships by aiyeboy(m): 11:16pm On Mar 23, 2013
190:

Ehen ma boy-shey be you don chop grin
na the small garri ijebu wey u remain we manage na
Re: 10 Little Things That Break Up Relationships by aiyeboy(m): 11:18pm On Mar 23, 2013
ayobase: Where are the dirty habits?
clean ur glasses and read number 9 again
Re: 10 Little Things That Break Up Relationships by 190: 10:07am On Mar 24, 2013
aiyeboy:
na the small garri ijebu wey u remain we manage na

grin grin grin grin
Re: 10 Little Things That Break Up Relationships by TerpeOjorobaby: 10:27am On Mar 24, 2013
190: and what has point 3 gotta do with things!!

dnt do it smeone wld hlp u out stingy guy lke u.
Re: 10 Little Things That Break Up Relationships by aiyeboy(m): 2:52pm On Mar 24, 2013
TerpeOjorobaby: dnt do it smeone wld hlp u out stingy guy lke u.
no vex cos i can see u don de vex
Re: 10 Little Things That Break Up Relationships by ayobase(m): 10:52pm On Apr 02, 2013
aiyeboy:
clean ur glasses and read number 9 again

U simply did't understand me...so, don't go all the way quoting and being rude!
Re: 10 Little Things That Break Up Relationships by MegaG: 11:50pm On Apr 02, 2013
Re: 10 Little Things That Break Up Relationships by tmanuelle(m): 11:35pm On Apr 05, 2013
No. 3 is outta it, I don't do "business" dt way. One of ma ex ws telln me recently abt d guy dt fuckd ha up 4 abt 3 yrs. From ha explanation, I cud deduce dt she ws actually wt d guy cos of his fortune, bt trust me, d guy seem 2v bn trained in one of d best "Business Schools" in d world.
Meanwyl, I am nt d stingy typ, I takia of ma woman 2d best of ma ability, bt a lady beta nt xpect anytn @all, dan xpect much n b so dissapointed in d end. More so it pisses me off if u r d expectant typ, kpakam#
Re: 10 Little Things That Break Up Relationships by aiyeboy(m): 11:47am On Apr 06, 2013
ayobase:

U simply did't understand me...so, don't go all the way quoting and being rude!
that wasn't been rude o just sounding friendly
Re: 10 Little Things That Break Up Relationships by aiyeboy(m): 11:48am On Apr 06, 2013
tmanuelle: No. 3 is outta it, I don't do "business" dt way. One of ma ex ws telln me recently abt d guy dt fuckd ha up 4 abt 3 yrs. From ha explanation, I cud deduce dt she ws actually wt d guy cos of his fortune, bt trust me, d guy seem 2v bn trained in one of d best "Business Schools" in d world.
Meanwyl, I am nt d stingy typ, I takia of ma woman 2d best of ma ability, bt a lady beta nt xpect anytn @all, dan xpect much n b so dissapointed in d end. More so it pisses me off if u r d expectant typ, kpakam#
nice but if u had #20,000 how much could be the highest you could spend for your girl?

(1) (Reply)

See Two Ladies Wish The Same Boy They Are Dating Happy Birthday! / You Are A Bad Boy/girl If You Did Any Of These Back Then In Secondary School / Meet The Two Hottest Guys On Nairaland

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.