Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,541 members, 7,808,993 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 08:43 PM

Rita Dominic's Outfit To 2face & Annie's Wedding: Hit Or Miss? - Fashion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / Rita Dominic's Outfit To 2face & Annie's Wedding: Hit Or Miss? (50636 Views)

Rita Dominic's Outfit To The Lagos Fashion Week / Rita Dominic's Outfit To Ebony Live TV Launch / Jim Iyke's Outfit At Tuface And Annie's Dubai Wedding - Hit Or Miss? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Rita Dominic's Outfit To 2face & Annie's Wedding: Hit Or Miss? by Kaymisola(f): 7:09pm On Mar 23, 2013

2face and Annie's wedding took place in Dubai today but of all the celebrity outfits...Rita Dominic's is my favorite. 2It is so simple yet fabulous, Rita Dominic rocks...the blue jacket is so lovely and the hat is super-cool...what do you think?
http://www.kemifilani.com/2013/03/rita-dominics-outfit-to-2faceannie.html

2 Likes

Re: Rita Dominic's Outfit To 2face & Annie's Wedding: Hit Or Miss? by Nobody: 7:23pm On Mar 23, 2013
I like rita ,but am sorry,this look is sloopy.

6 Likes

Re: Rita Dominic's Outfit To 2face & Annie's Wedding: Hit Or Miss? by Chinwem(f): 8:08pm On Mar 23, 2013
No offence but is she 'straight'??
I hope there's nothing amiss ??
No 'homo' tendencies hiding somewhere....

Is she trying to tell us something? What would possess you to wear this to the wedding of the year?
Re: Rita Dominic's Outfit To 2face & Annie's Wedding: Hit Or Miss? by pheyikemi: 8:22pm On Mar 23, 2013
Is she part of the groom's men?

4 Likes

Re: Rita Dominic's Outfit To 2face & Annie's Wedding: Hit Or Miss? by nellaluv(f): 8:46pm On Mar 23, 2013
That's ellen degenerous style of dressing without d hat ofcourse, sweet rita plz come out of the closet and tell the truth. #LezBfriendstinz i tell ya.
Wouldn't mind being ur friend if u knw what i mean wink tongue
Re: Rita Dominic's Outfit To 2face & Annie's Wedding: Hit Or Miss? by Nobody: 10:38pm On Mar 23, 2013
Yea,she does look nice but this is α wrong choice for α wedding ceremony..totally wrong!! Great outfit tho!
Re: Rita Dominic's Outfit To 2face & Annie's Wedding: Hit Or Miss? by willienaji: 11:12pm On Mar 23, 2013
funny outfit, its neither here nor there, Rita whats up na. this outfit doesnt rep at all. i take it to mean that you didnt quite take annie and 2face's wedding seriously, otherwise, you would have taken your look to the event more seriously.
Re: Rita Dominic's Outfit To 2face & Annie's Wedding: Hit Or Miss? by sexyboocalher(f): 10:53am On Mar 24, 2013
Getyn there!!!
Re: Rita Dominic's Outfit To 2face & Annie's Wedding: Hit Or Miss? by Lakayana: 10:54am On Mar 24, 2013
I like Rita but she is looking old are there no makeups to make her look like the sweet Rita I used to know?
Re: Rita Dominic's Outfit To 2face & Annie's Wedding: Hit Or Miss? by Nobody: 10:56am On Mar 24, 2013
She looks good,classic outfit.those who have a thing for hats will appreciate this she looks like an old school england princess in this outfit.everything is not short skirt and brazillian hair or ankara,she just decided to dress outside the norm and she's elegant.this too would also be ok for a sunday church service

40 Likes

Re: Rita Dominic's Outfit To 2face & Annie's Wedding: Hit Or Miss? by alaoeri: 10:57am On Mar 24, 2013
She never know say she don dey old. undecided

1 Like

Re: Rita Dominic's Outfit To 2face & Annie's Wedding: Hit Or Miss? by Gguy4real: 10:57am On Mar 24, 2013
9ja people why una no dey appreciate ur own thing nw if she dress big una go talk and nw she put on simple dress una still dey talk weting u won make she wear again tell me

10 Likes

Re: Rita Dominic's Outfit To 2face & Annie's Wedding: Hit Or Miss? by free2ryhme: 10:58am On Mar 24, 2013
she is actually ageing and it a natural process of life when u engage is smoking, drinking, too much clubbing and less sleep you accelerate the process.. well you cant deceive nature even if you have to hid using artificial tins

1 Like

Re: Rita Dominic's Outfit To 2face & Annie's Wedding: Hit Or Miss? by manny4life(m): 11:00am On Mar 24, 2013
This one is real MISS..

There's no elegant and wow effect to the dressing, embarassed undecided

2 Likes

Re: Rita Dominic's Outfit To 2face & Annie's Wedding: Hit Or Miss? by Nobody: 11:00am On Mar 24, 2013
Chinwem: No offence but is she 'straight'??
I hope there's nothing amiss ??
No 'homo' tendencies hiding somewhere....

Is she trying to tell us something? What would possess you to wear this to the wedding of the year?
Dude, like seriously? *face-palm*
I think the apparel is very chic and modern. Where does it say that a lady must dress in gowns and flowing wears to a wedding?

3 Likes

Re: Rita Dominic's Outfit To 2face & Annie's Wedding: Hit Or Miss? by Nobody: 11:02am On Mar 24, 2013
alaoeri: She never know say she don dey old. undecided
stop hating

1 Like

Re: Rita Dominic's Outfit To 2face & Annie's Wedding: Hit Or Miss? by SisiKill1: 11:04am On Mar 24, 2013
HIT

Just for the mere fact that is different and she carried herself well. She wore an outfit which allowed her to forget she was wearing clothes and concentrate on having fun.

It's not a hidden knowledge that very few Naija female celebs know how to carry themselves well in typical ball gown. They are get so self conscious....always on alert about something slipping down or sliding up or some part of their body popping out.

Many of them end up looking messy and cheap because the buy clothes made from the cheap material.

At the end of the day,

1) They are in clothes that uglifies them

2) they can't let loose long enough to enjoy the party.

....so abeg what is the point of attending?

Yep Rita's outfit is a HIT because there is no doubt it frees her to do what she's there for - PARTY!!!!! cheesy cheesy cheesy

Oh I forgot to add - And she doesn't have to deal with comments from hypocritical, self righteous Nigerians who will call her all sorts of name should any part of her body shows.

HIT! HIT!! HIT!!!!!

I can't say that enough. cheesy

21 Likes

Re: Rita Dominic's Outfit To 2face & Annie's Wedding: Hit Or Miss? by akatonero(m): 11:06am On Mar 24, 2013
Old or not i still like her she play matured game n she's not lousy.

1 Like

Re: Rita Dominic's Outfit To 2face & Annie's Wedding: Hit Or Miss? by TableLeg(m): 11:06am On Mar 24, 2013
A FAIL .... A massive FAIL!
Re: Rita Dominic's Outfit To 2face & Annie's Wedding: Hit Or Miss? by ebucha: 11:06am On Mar 24, 2013
HIT

1 Like

Re: Rita Dominic's Outfit To 2face & Annie's Wedding: Hit Or Miss? by nbright: 11:06am On Mar 24, 2013
She make BRAIN!!!!.... The girl is Super HOT.

1 Like

Re: Rita Dominic's Outfit To 2face & Annie's Wedding: Hit Or Miss? by Regiblinkz(m): 11:07am On Mar 24, 2013
The trousers!!the trousers!!!oh the trousers...*its a hit*
Re: Rita Dominic's Outfit To 2face & Annie's Wedding: Hit Or Miss? by Nobody: 11:09am On Mar 24, 2013
Nt bad bt age z nt a frnd 2 ha
Re: Rita Dominic's Outfit To 2face & Annie's Wedding: Hit Or Miss? by ifyalways(f): 11:10am On Mar 24, 2013
HIT.
On point kiss kiss kiss. Unique,comfy and classy kiss kiss

4 Likes

Re: Rita Dominic's Outfit To 2face & Annie's Wedding: Hit Or Miss? by lekzy7(m): 11:14am On Mar 24, 2013
ifyalways: HIT.
are u sure? grin
ifyalways: HIT.
are u sure?
Re: Rita Dominic's Outfit To 2face & Annie's Wedding: Hit Or Miss? by afeeshassan: 11:20am On Mar 24, 2013
Error and too ordinary
Re: Rita Dominic's Outfit To 2face & Annie's Wedding: Hit Or Miss? by sexyglow(f): 11:21am On Mar 24, 2013
alaoeri: She never know say she don dey old. undecided
old age is an honour nothing is wrong with It.

4 Likes

Re: Rita Dominic's Outfit To 2face & Annie's Wedding: Hit Or Miss? by dridowu: 11:24am On Mar 24, 2013
2face wedding no go let frontpage rest again
Re: Rita Dominic's Outfit To 2face & Annie's Wedding: Hit Or Miss? by Richy4(m): 11:28am On Mar 24, 2013
fashion is a thing of the heart. if she is ok to pay for the flight ticket and appear like that, what's up with it
Re: Rita Dominic's Outfit To 2face & Annie's Wedding: Hit Or Miss? by OkikiOluwa1(m): 11:28am On Mar 24, 2013
Hawtiness. Superclass shawty. I just can't buy her market due 2 some reasons.
She's cute, she's got dress sense.

1 Like

Re: Rita Dominic's Outfit To 2face & Annie's Wedding: Hit Or Miss? by Ichel: 11:30am On Mar 24, 2013
How does dis improve our education system undecided angry
Re: Rita Dominic's Outfit To 2face & Annie's Wedding: Hit Or Miss? by ajos(m): 11:35am On Mar 24, 2013
how i go lyk old cargo...i no dey craze...? dis na 4ck up thread,show us better people or better still show us monkeys photos...

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Chizoba Ejike Emerges Miss Intercontinental Africa (Photos) / Miss Sahhara Bares Boobs At The Club In UK (photos) / Mini Electric Sewing Machine For Sale

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.