Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,214 members, 7,780,398 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 01:34 PM

Where Is The One And Only Logicboy... - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Where Is The One And Only Logicboy... (2256 Views)

Logicboy's Successes And Failures On Nairaland! / Logicboy Meets Anony Again! Philosophy Vs Naturalism / In Defence Of Logicboy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Where Is The One And Only Logicboy... by ijawkid(m): 5:23pm On Mar 24, 2013
Deep Sight:
X - X + X = X; Therefore . : . Resolve X.

X = X.

Resolved.

Hmmmm........this looks like one of those hard to crack job test questions........cheesy
Re: Where Is The One And Only Logicboy... by Ishilove: 5:36pm On Mar 24, 2013
Deep Sight:
X - X + X = X; Therefore . : . Resolve X.

X = X.

Resolved.
Yo, quit the maths.

I HATE maths angry
Re: Where Is The One And Only Logicboy... by Nobody: 6:36pm On Mar 24, 2013
ijawkid:

grin...reygi oya solve that maths now now...oya!!!.....
Lol. This kind linear philosophical equation me i no understand am o.
Re: Where Is The One And Only Logicboy... by ijawkid(m): 8:41pm On Mar 24, 2013
Reyginus: Lol. This kind linear philosophical equation me i no understand am o.

Hehehehe.....no be you be that 1st class student for maths for futo??...solve this maths jare....cheesy
Re: Where Is The One And Only Logicboy... by dorox(m): 10:20am On Mar 29, 2013
ijawkid: Not seen the dude for a while now.....has he been taken to the valley of dry bones??......grincheesy......
It may be that he is hibernating after what appears to be months of staying awake going by his round the clock posts.
Re: Where Is The One And Only Logicboy... by Nobody: 10:21am On Mar 29, 2013
Hi Visa has expired and he has gone back home or he has been deported , either way, good riddance ! grin

1 Like

Re: Where Is The One And Only Logicboy... by Alfamann: 1:33pm On Mar 29, 2013
Maybe he finally found a real job.
Re: Where Is The One And Only Logicboy... by mazaje(m): 1:39pm On Mar 29, 2013
Where are the two?. . .Logicboy and Anonny?. . .I miss them. . . grin
Re: Where Is The One And Only Logicboy... by dorox(m): 1:50pm On Mar 29, 2013
Rapture has started and he along with Anonny made the first batch of those raptured grin grin grin I am devastated that a nairalan atheist was taken ahead of me, having another one like mazaje go up will kill me completely. angry angry angry
Re: Where Is The One And Only Logicboy... by Nobody: 1:52pm On Mar 29, 2013
^^^^^ lmao..

The only way lb will be raptured is if God has to fast forward his hell passport processing..
Re: Where Is The One And Only Logicboy... by cyrexx: 3:10pm On Mar 29, 2013
frosbel: Hi Visa has expired and he has gone back home or he has been deported , either way, good riddance ! grin

Haba,
Oga Frosbel,
Na so you hate the guy reach?
Re: Where Is The One And Only Logicboy... by cyrexx: 3:16pm On Mar 29, 2013
Re: Where Is The One And Only Logicboy... by ijawkid(m): 3:25pm On Mar 29, 2013
dorox:
It may be that he is hibernating after what appears to be months of staying awake going by his round the clock posts.
grin.....dorox you might just be right....but i think theres more to LB's absence....lets all go look for that boy o...
Re: Where Is The One And Only Logicboy... by ijawkid(m): 3:26pm On Mar 29, 2013
mazaje: Where are the two?. . .Logicboy and Anonny?. . .I miss them. . . grin
miss them too..... cool
Re: Where Is The One And Only Logicboy... by UyiIredia(m): 3:27pm On Mar 29, 2013
I don't particularly miss him. The Religion section has been quite free of athiest-centric threads since his absence.
Re: Where Is The One And Only Logicboy... by ijawkid(m): 3:27pm On Mar 29, 2013
dorox: Rapture has started and he along with Anonny made the first batch of those raptured grin grin grin I am devastated that a nairalan atheist was taken ahead of me, having another one like mazaje go up will kill me completely. angry angry angry
lmao.... grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Where Is The One And Only Logicboy... by wiegraf: 3:44pm On Mar 29, 2013
Where him go na? Ooman.....failed. i need someone else to push my world conquering atheist agendah
Re: Where Is The One And Only Logicboy... by Nobody: 4:38pm On Mar 29, 2013
He has gone to do his atheist missionary work elsewhere.
Re: Where Is The One And Only Logicboy... by PastorKun(m): 4:44pm On Mar 29, 2013
He has probably repented and renounced atheism. It was/is bound to happen.
Re: Where Is The One And Only Logicboy... by Areaboy2(m): 4:47pm On Mar 29, 2013
Pastor Kun: He has probably repented and renounced atheism. It was/is bound to happen.

LOL!!! and hell has probably frozen over too grin grin grin
Re: Where Is The One And Only Logicboy... by dorox(m): 4:54pm On Mar 29, 2013
Ooman has failed miserably to measure up to logicboy, i do miss him even though by default we are on opposite ends of the religious spectrum.

1 Like

Re: Where Is The One And Only Logicboy... by ooman(m): 6:16pm On Mar 29, 2013
if you all think I 've got time for atheistic evangelism, think again. I dont have such time. Find your master, I have no aim of being one. tongue
Re: Where Is The One And Only Logicboy... by ooman(m): 6:34pm On Mar 29, 2013
wiegraf: Where him go na? Ooman.....failed. i need someone else to push my world conquering atheist agendah
why dont you take charge. why do you all expect me to take charge. sorry but I dont have such time.
Re: Where Is The One And Only Logicboy... by wiegraf: 8:07pm On Mar 29, 2013
ooman:
why dont you take charge. why do you all expect me to take charge. sorry but I dont have such time.

Because I don't want to. You would if you could, how many threads a day were you making back then? You clearly had time.

And what's 'take charge' anyways?
Re: Where Is The One And Only Logicboy... by ooman(m): 8:13pm On Mar 29, 2013
wiegraf:

Because I don't want to. You would if you could, how many threads a day were you making back then? You clearly had time.

And what's 'take charge' anyways?

back then, I had time. now am stuck in agendas.
Re: Where Is The One And Only Logicboy... by Nobody: 9:05pm On Mar 29, 2013
frosbel: His Visa has expired and he has gone back home or he has been deported , either way, good riddance ! grin

Pastor Kun: He has probably repented and renounced atheism. It was/is bound to happen.

obadiah777: THE BRITISH RECESSION HAS HIT HIM. HE CANT AFFORD TO HEAT HIS HOUSE AND PAY FOR INTERNET AT THE SAME TIME. HE OPTED FOR HEAT SEEING AS THE TEMPERATURE IS SUB-ZERO smiley

1 Like

Re: Where Is The One And Only Logicboy... by Nobody: 9:22pm On Mar 29, 2013
ijawkid:

Please do study ooman........... one who would make our one and only LB to stay off nairaland is worth studying....grin

ooman:

ijawkid:

Cool??..hmmmm.........your not taking nonsense has ostracized our field marshal logic boy off the religious section....cheesy

The truth is bitter!

Ooman is a dunce. Ijawkid is praising him and his head is swelling. The cow called Ooman can not reason that all peps like Ijawkid want to see is the entertainment between two atheists fighting.
Re: Where Is The One And Only Logicboy... by tobechi20(m): 9:43pm On Mar 29, 2013
Logic boy wanted to know if we would miss his absence.

Did we?
Re: Where Is The One And Only Logicboy... by ooman(m): 4:57pm On Mar 30, 2013
Logicboy03:

Ooman is a dunce. Ijawkid is praising him and his head is swelling. The cow called Ooman can not reason that all peps like Ijawkid want to see is the entertainment between two atheists fighting.

I picked no fight
with you but exposed your calling
scientific laws pseudoscience.
why did you run away if you are not guilty?
your apologies can come anytime. I have
no vendatta against you and I dont care
if you have any against me.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Pictures From The 21st Choir Anniversary Of Celica Church Of Christ / Islam Versus Freemasons By Baba Ali Mustapha / How To Find GOD

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.