Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,147,987 members, 7,799,383 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 08:05 PM

The Wooing Challenge SEASON 3 [Men pick your Ladies] - Romance (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / The Wooing Challenge SEASON 3 [Men pick your Ladies] (80307 Views)

The Wooing Challenge Season Vii (main Event,day 1) / The WOOING CHALLENGE 2015 Selection Thread[female Edition] / The Wooing Challenge Season VI [MEN'S AUDITION] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (126) (Go Down)

Re: The Wooing Challenge SEASON 3 [Men pick your Ladies] by greedie1(f): 7:44pm On Mar 24, 2013
Oahray: *adjusting hearing aid* You said?
aluta, popo, baibi, uj, caracta... lovely ladies. make it happen lipsrsealed
Re: The Wooing Challenge SEASON 3 [Men pick your Ladies] by Nobody: 7:45pm On Mar 24, 2013
gree-die:

sexkillz, be a man and shame dem grin
It has been done already na. sad Abeg make una choose other girls.
Re: The Wooing Challenge SEASON 3 [Men pick your Ladies] by omiobo: 7:45pm On Mar 24, 2013
sexkillz: My ogugua transcends this challenge. Pls drop this.

Your platinum package will be left in the trash can, unopened.

Lol!You need back up. I can see niggas want ur throat.
Re: The Wooing Challenge SEASON 3 [Men pick your Ladies] by Nobody: 7:46pm On Mar 24, 2013
2legit2qwt:
Obu gini o baiby, let me be the honey in your lipton tea

*Whistling*
Re: The Wooing Challenge SEASON 3 [Men pick your Ladies] by Oahray: 7:48pm On Mar 24, 2013
gree-die:

aluta, popo, baibi, uj, caracta... lovely ladies. make it happen lipsrsealed
dunno how my friday night would be yet. Don't want to stand anyone up.
Re: The Wooing Challenge SEASON 3 [Men pick your Ladies] by Nobody: 7:49pm On Mar 24, 2013
omiobo:

Lol!You need back up. I can see niggas want ur throat.
I got this on a lockdown! cool
Re: The Wooing Challenge SEASON 3 [Men pick your Ladies] by Nobody: 7:50pm On Mar 24, 2013
sexkillz: My ogugua transcends this challenge. Pls drop this.

Your platinum package will be left in the trash can, unopened.

Hahahahahahahahhaha....you no go kill me. Anyway carry go....

Who is available to open my platinum package please...
Re: The Wooing Challenge SEASON 3 [Men pick your Ladies] by Mynd44: 7:53pm On Mar 24, 2013
Crown Prince:
Hahahahahahahahhaha....you no go kill me. Anyway carry go....

Who is available to open my platinum package please...
Spineless and fearfull.

I dare say you are a WUSS!!

NANSENSE
Re: The Wooing Challenge SEASON 3 [Men pick your Ladies] by Nobody: 7:53pm On Mar 24, 2013
Oahray: dunno how my friday night would be yet. Don't want to stand anyone up.
Like watching a match
Re: The Wooing Challenge SEASON 3 [Men pick your Ladies] by Nobody: 7:54pm On Mar 24, 2013
Mynd_44:
Spineless and fearfull.

NANSENSE
cool cool

I have that effect. . . cool
Re: The Wooing Challenge SEASON 3 [Men pick your Ladies] by Oahray: 7:56pm On Mar 24, 2013
baibijay:
Like watching a match
Something else.
Re: The Wooing Challenge SEASON 3 [Men pick your Ladies] by omiobo: 7:57pm On Mar 24, 2013
Tomorrow na sunday! Chei work go start tomorrow.
Re: The Wooing Challenge SEASON 3 [Men pick your Ladies] by Idowuogbo(f): 7:58pm On Mar 24, 2013
Oahray: OUR contract na infinito na wink Transcends all wooing challenges.
Nna mehn...I'm feeling cold o! Chei! See bar! shocked shocked
Re: The Wooing Challenge SEASON 3 [Men pick your Ladies] by Idowuogbo(f): 7:59pm On Mar 24, 2013
omiobo: Tomorrow na sunday! Chei work go start tomorrow.
Na space u dey? undecided

1 Like

Re: The Wooing Challenge SEASON 3 [Men pick your Ladies] by Mynd44: 7:59pm On Mar 24, 2013
sexkillz: cool cool

You too get mouth abeg. No make me vex oooo.
Re: The Wooing Challenge SEASON 3 [Men pick your Ladies] by Nobody: 8:00pm On Mar 24, 2013
Mynd_44:
I don't want someone knocking at my door with a cutlass in his hand
Disappointed!
Re: The Wooing Challenge SEASON 3 [Men pick your Ladies] by Nobody: 8:01pm On Mar 24, 2013
Mynd_44:
Spineless and fearfull.

NANSENSE
I took the fight to sexkillz back house and he pleaded with me to drop it. Have you not been reading his responses laced with FEAR.

Where is the moderator who is supposed to update? He chicken out for fear of sexkillz deleting the thread and handing him outright BAN

No talk any how ooh
Re: The Wooing Challenge SEASON 3 [Men pick your Ladies] by Nobody: 8:02pm On Mar 24, 2013
Oahray: Something else.

Okies...
Re: The Wooing Challenge SEASON 3 [Men pick your Ladies] by greedie1(f): 8:03pm On Mar 24, 2013
Crown Prince:
I took the fight to sexkillz back house and he pleaded with me to drop it. Have you not been reading his responses laced with FEAR.

Where is the moderator who is supposed to update? He chicken out for fear of sexkillz deleting the thread and handing him outright BAN

No talk any how ooh

i feel u jare...
Re: The Wooing Challenge SEASON 3 [Men pick your Ladies] by Mynd44: 8:04pm On Mar 24, 2013
Crown Prince:

No talk any how ooh
Since when did little obstructions disturb a man who knows what he wants and has the strenght and wit to go get it?
Re: The Wooing Challenge SEASON 3 [Men pick your Ladies] by Nobody: 8:04pm On Mar 24, 2013
sexkillz: cool cool

Why didn't you take up the fight if you are so confident rather than pleading to me and everyone to let her be?
Re: The Wooing Challenge SEASON 3 [Men pick your Ladies] by Nobody: 8:05pm On Mar 24, 2013
gree-die:

i feel u jare...
You believed that hogwash?
Re: The Wooing Challenge SEASON 3 [Men pick your Ladies] by Mynd44: 8:05pm On Mar 24, 2013
Crown Prince:

No talk any how ooh
Since when did little obstructions disturb a man who knows what he wants and has the strenght and wit to go get it?
Re: The Wooing Challenge SEASON 3 [Men pick your Ladies] by greedie1(f): 8:05pm On Mar 24, 2013
Mynd_44:
its not little obstruction o.. can u see our able mod is practically shaking?
Re: The Wooing Challenge SEASON 3 [Men pick your Ladies] by Nobody: 8:06pm On Mar 24, 2013
Crown Prince:
Why didn't you take up the fight if you are so confident rather than pleading to me and everyone to let her be?
She is not for contest. Is that too hard too understand?
Re: The Wooing Challenge SEASON 3 [Men pick your Ladies] by 2legit2qwt: 8:06pm On Mar 24, 2013
Do it sexkillz, Shame all the vultures

1 Like

Re: The Wooing Challenge SEASON 3 [Men pick your Ladies] by greedie1(f): 8:07pm On Mar 24, 2013
sexkillz: You believed that hogwash?
yes! u r bluffing na, aren't you? undecided
Re: The Wooing Challenge SEASON 3 [Men pick your Ladies] by gunners160(m): 8:07pm On Mar 24, 2013
Crown Prince:

No talk any how ooh
kai u shame me.R thought u are lyke spartacus dat fought 4 luv lyke romeo dat died 4 luv lyke jack dat gave all e had 4 luv i dnt knw u are tiger woods and chris brown u fall my hand u kant challenge sexkills just because of mere threat
Re: The Wooing Challenge SEASON 3 [Men pick your Ladies] by Idowuogbo(f): 8:09pm On Mar 24, 2013
gree-die:

someone already indicated.... and yes, someone once won her hrt grin
Lolzz.. Yeye!
Re: The Wooing Challenge SEASON 3 [Men pick your Ladies] by 2legit2qwt: 8:09pm On Mar 24, 2013
baibijay:

*Whistling*
**dancing Harlem shake suggestively **
Re: The Wooing Challenge SEASON 3 [Men pick your Ladies] by Nobody: 8:09pm On Mar 24, 2013
Mynd_44:
The challenge here is to woo available ladies and I went as far as wrestling another man's 'woman' from his grip.
I need commendations and spur on not this!
Re: The Wooing Challenge SEASON 3 [Men pick your Ladies] by Nobody: 8:09pm On Mar 24, 2013
gree-die:

its not little obstruction o.. can u see our able mod is practically shaking?
What shaking? When a number is out of service, do you keep dialling it? undecided

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (126)

Man And Girlfriend Spend Night In Sterling Bank’s Toilet In Delta, Arrested / When You Decide To Pay Your Girlfriend A Surprise Visit In School / Chinese Man Marries Muslim Nigerian Girl As He Accepts Islam

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.