Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,696 members, 7,805,856 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 07:26 AM

Truexgold Nairaland Customer Support - Business (25) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Truexgold Nairaland Customer Support (128688 Views)

HolarDeb.org Nairaland CUSTOMER SUPPORT / Welcome-Hisenjos Fiverr,Freelancer via Payoneer Skrill Exchange Customer Support / Standardgoldng E-currency Exchanger: Nairaland Customer Service. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (22) (23) (24) (25) (26) (27) (28) ... (99) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Truexgold Nairaland Customer Support by rubycute(f): 5:49pm On Sep 23, 2013
truexgold.com:
This is to inform you that TruexGOLD is now an official/verified partner to P A Y S A F E 24. Hence, you can fund and withdraw from your P A Y S A F E 24 account using our exchange services. Current rates is on the site.

ENJOY!

Just opened an account with them now... they have a similar system with liberty reserve.
Re: Truexgold Nairaland Customer Support by betfair(m): 7:20pm On Sep 23, 2013
rubycute:

Just opened an account with them now... they have a similar system with liberty reserve.

You are not incorrect.
Re: Truexgold Nairaland Customer Support by teeboy4x(m): 12:08am On Sep 24, 2013
betfair:

You are not incorrect.

StÍll waiting for your mail
Re: Truexgold Nairaland Customer Support by betfair(m): 9:14am On Sep 24, 2013
teeboy4x:

StÍll waiting for your mail

replied
Re: Truexgold Nairaland Customer Support by Racing(m): 10:12am On Sep 24, 2013
@truexgold do you guys allow internal transfer for buying of perfect money? I want to buy perfect money and i want to know whether i need to do an internal transfer from my bank account or the normal deposit process.Reply ASAP.
Re: Truexgold Nairaland Customer Support by TruexGOLD(m): 12:54pm On Sep 24, 2013
Racing: @truexgold do you guys allow internal transfer for buying of perfect money? I want to buy perfect money and i want to know whether i need to do an internal transfer from my bank account or the normal deposit process.Reply ASAP.

Really don't understand the internal transfer you are talking about.... but if you mean "internet banking/online transfer" we accept that as a means of payment. But kindly use your ORDER INVOICE as the transfer/sender's ID or MEMO.

Regards,
TruexGOLD.
Re: Truexgold Nairaland Customer Support by Racing(m): 1:24pm On Sep 24, 2013
TruexGOLD:

Really don't understand the internal transfer you are talking about.... but if you mean "internet banking/online transfer" we accept that as a means of payment. But kindly use your ORDER INVOICE as the transfer/sender's ID or MEMO.

Regards,
TruexGOLD.
what i mean is local currency funds transfer.from one account to another.
Re: Truexgold Nairaland Customer Support by TruexGOLD(m): 2:49pm On Sep 24, 2013
Racing:

what i mean is local currency funds transfer.from one account to another.

Bro... We only accept internet banking/online transfer and bank deposit. Kindly visit your bank and request for internet banking activation on your account. Once they activate it, request for the token and with that you can easily transfer funds from your account to any bank account in NIGERIA using your token. The cost of the token is between N1500.00 - N3000.00... you can find out exact cost from your own bank.
Re: Truexgold Nairaland Customer Support by abbey2kool: 3:57pm On Sep 24, 2013
TruexGOLD:

Proceed bro
7260xx554PM
i just made payment now had problem with acct
Re: Truexgold Nairaland Customer Support by TruexGOLD(m): 4:01pm On Sep 24, 2013
abbey2kool:
7260xx554PM
i just made payment now had problem with acct

The minimum is $10 bro... kindly complete amount with the same invoice.

Thanks.
Re: Truexgold Nairaland Customer Support by TruexGOLD(m): 4:03pm On Sep 24, 2013
e-cashier:
Truex please do justice to this 790XXXX20PM

Justice done!
Re: Truexgold Nairaland Customer Support by abbey2kool: 4:07pm On Sep 24, 2013
TruexGOLD: The minimum is $10 bro... kindly complete amount with the same invoice.

Thanks.
i told you before i made payment, i sent u text message and you said i should proceed.
Re: Truexgold Nairaland Customer Support by TruexGOLD(m): 4:14pm On Sep 24, 2013
abbey2kool:
i told you before i made payment, i sent u text message and you said i should proceed.

We gave you a go ahead order on 20th of sept and not on 24th of sept. If you had needed such grace today, you should have contacted us 1st. Morever, we have reduced the minimum from $20 to $10 because of the complaints made by some of you. I'm sorry we are not ready to go below $10 at this time... kindly complete amount with same invoice by tomorrow.

Regards,
TruexGOLD.
Re: Truexgold Nairaland Customer Support by abbey2kool: 4:20pm On Sep 24, 2013
TruexGOLD:

We gave you a go ahead order on 20th of sept and not on 24th of sept. If you had needed such grace today, you should have contacted us 1st. Morever, we have reduced the minimum from $20 to $10 because of the complaints made by some of you. I'm sorry we are not ready to go below $10 at this time... kindly complete amount with same invoice by tomorrow.

Regards,
TruexGOLD.

i am very sorry for that, i had issue with bank and was just rectified today.. pls kindly help
Re: Truexgold Nairaland Customer Support by TruexGOLD(m): 4:25pm On Sep 24, 2013
abbey2kool:

i am very sorry for that, i had issue with bank and was just rectified today.. pls kindly help

Not worry we shall fund your account.... but please always confirm from us 1st when you want to go above or below the limits.
Re: Truexgold Nairaland Customer Support by abbey2kool: 4:26pm On Sep 24, 2013
Noted! thanks alot.
Re: Truexgold Nairaland Customer Support by Racing(m): 4:32pm On Sep 24, 2013
Truexgold please attend to this 750905860pm.
Re: Truexgold Nairaland Customer Support by TruexGOLD(m): 4:35pm On Sep 24, 2013
abbey2kool: Noted! thanks alot.

Account funded... please confirm.
Re: Truexgold Nairaland Customer Support by TruexGOLD(m): 4:42pm On Sep 24, 2013
Racing: Truexgold please attend to this 750905860pm.

Account now funded... please next time you are making a transfer, use your ORDER INVOICE as the MEMO or Notes... don't forget this next time to avoid delays.
Re: Truexgold Nairaland Customer Support by pekelepekele(m): 5:19pm On Sep 24, 2013
Transaction ID 21925XXXP2R3-PM
Re: Truexgold Nairaland Customer Support by TruexGOLD(m): 5:49pm On Sep 24, 2013
pekelepekele: Transaction ID 21925XXXP2R3-PM

Your bank has been funded bro...

2 Likes

Re: Truexgold Nairaland Customer Support by ecashier: 6:13pm On Sep 24, 2013
TruexGOLD:

Justice done!

Thank you.
Re: Truexgold Nairaland Customer Support by pekelepekele(m): 6:40pm On Sep 24, 2013
TruexGOLD:

Your bank has been funded bro...

Yes got it thanks
Re: Truexgold Nairaland Customer Support by truexgoldcom(m): 7:13pm On Sep 24, 2013
pekelepekele:

Yes got it thanks

You 're welcome!
Re: Truexgold Nairaland Customer Support by Racing(m): 8:26pm On Sep 24, 2013
TruexGOLD:

Account now funded... please next time you are making a transfer, use your ORDER INVOICE as the MEMO or Notes... don't forget this next time to avoid delays.
Noted! Confirmed! Thanks truexgold. You guys are doing a great job.
Re: Truexgold Nairaland Customer Support by wisemanj(m): 10:04pm On Sep 24, 2013
helo i just signup in ur site and i notice u hav reduce webmoney to 195 great news wich is 60usd is around 11k pluse rite?
Re: Truexgold Nairaland Customer Support by TruexGOLD(m): 10:59pm On Sep 24, 2013
wisemanj: helo i just signup in ur site and i notice u hav reduce webmoney to 195 great news wich is 60usd is around 11k pluse rite?

Yep N11,700.00 @ dot.
Re: Truexgold Nairaland Customer Support by wisemanj(m): 11:09pm On Sep 24, 2013
TruexGOLD:

Yep N11,700.00 @ dot.
great job nice service
Re: Truexgold Nairaland Customer Support by TruexGOLD(m): 4:52am On Sep 25, 2013
wisemanj: great job nice service

Thank you.
Re: Truexgold Nairaland Customer Support by Spambot: 10:13am On Sep 25, 2013
582***537PM
Waiting!
Re: Truexgold Nairaland Customer Support by TruexGOLD(m): 10:14am On Sep 25, 2013
Spambot: 582***537PM
Waiting!

Already funded... pls check.
Re: Truexgold Nairaland Customer Support by Spambot: 11:18am On Sep 25, 2013
TruexGOLD:

Already funded... pls check.
You guys are too much!

(1) (2) (3) ... (22) (23) (24) (25) (26) (27) (28) ... (99) (Reply)

*****world Currencies The Naira Is Bigger Than***** / SCAM ALERT: Theobarth grant disbursement / Meet Julian Osula Who Ordered For Helicopter After He Was Stuck In Traffic

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.