Stats: 3,149,972 members, 7,806,821 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 02:18 AM

Truexgold Nairaland Customer Support - Business (27) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Truexgold Nairaland Customer Support (128709 Views)

HolarDeb.org Nairaland CUSTOMER SUPPORT / Welcome-Hisenjos Fiverr,Freelancer via Payoneer Skrill Exchange Customer Support / Standardgoldng E-currency Exchanger: Nairaland Customer Service. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (24) (25) (26) (27) (28) (29) (30) ... (99) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Truexgold Nairaland Customer Support by truexgoldadmin(m): 10:23pm On Sep 27, 2013
patsucess: Truex i have been calling your line sinceeeeeeee why is all of them off,please i have paid into your first bank account with Deposit name 95293165WMZ
AMOUNT paid is N4290 for my webmoney funding,please fund it ohhhhhh i beg

settled.
Re: Truexgold Nairaland Customer Support by soccer3: 9:48am On Sep 28, 2013
please go ahead and refund me . You said you can't fund my bank account during the weekend undecided
Re: Truexgold Nairaland Customer Support by truexgoldadmin(m): 5:38pm On Sep 28, 2013
soccer3: please go ahead and refund me . You said you can't fund my bank account during the weekend undecided

Refund sent.
Re: Truexgold Nairaland Customer Support by ArabianPrince: 5:47am On Sep 29, 2013
@Truexgold.....Bought $2100 Pm over a week ago...no discount despite late funding...Now seeing discount being offered to some special persons. Anyway....do let me know if you have $1000 available for immediate funding and no delays like previous transaction. Regards.
Re: Truexgold Nairaland Customer Support by truexgoldadmin(m): 11:57am On Sep 29, 2013
Arabian Prince: @Truexgold.....Bought $2100 Pm over a week ago...no discount despite late funding...Now seeing discount being offered to some special persons. Anyway....do let me know if you have $1000 available for immediate funding and no delays like previous transaction. Regards.

That amount and more is available. Meanwhile, you weren't given any discount 'cos you didn't request for one. When next you want to order from $2000 and above, feel free to contact our support for discounts.

Happy Sunday.
Re: Truexgold Nairaland Customer Support by sexymonkey(m): 12:42pm On Sep 29, 2013
Truex can u help me explain how you guys sell P.M. Am just new to online money.
Re: Truexgold Nairaland Customer Support by 3RNEST(m): 3:04pm On Sep 29, 2013
truexgold-admin:

That amount and more is available. Meanwhile, you weren't given any discount 'cos you didn't request for one. When next you want to order from $2000 and above, feel free to contact our support for discounts.

Happy Sunday.
$2000 shocked do u fund upto that amount?
Re: Truexgold Nairaland Customer Support by truexgoldadmin(m): 3:42pm On Sep 29, 2013
3RNEST:
$2000 shocked do u fund upto that amount?

Yes, we can fund you with that amount and more if you have been verified by us.

sexymonkey:
Truex can u help me explain how you guys sell P.M. Am just new to online money.

Don't get exactly what you mean.
Re: Truexgold Nairaland Customer Support by rubycute(f): 2:24am On Sep 30, 2013
Arabian Prince: @Truexgold.....Bought $2100 Pm over a week ago...no discount despite late funding...Now seeing discount being offered to some special persons. Anyway....do let me know if you have $1000 available for immediate funding and no delays like previous transaction. Regards.

You really are referring to me, and i know that. But let me tell u sth u don't know... i hv made virtually all my friends use this exchanger, i wouldn't keep count here, but if i must, they should be more than ten referrals, so i don't even see the discount as a favour 'cos i deserve it and even more. grin
Re: Truexgold Nairaland Customer Support by betfair(m): 8:32am On Sep 30, 2013
Attend to this 8235XXXP2R3-PM
Re: Truexgold Nairaland Customer Support by truexgoldcom(m): 9:27am On Sep 30, 2013
betfair: Attend to this 8235XXXP2R3-PM

Above order has been fulfilled.
Re: Truexgold Nairaland Customer Support by pekelepekele(m): 9:38am On Sep 30, 2013
Transaction ID 7632XXX7P2R3-PM
Re: Truexgold Nairaland Customer Support by pekelepekele(m): 11:41am On Sep 30, 2013
pekelepekele: Transaction ID 7632XXX7P2R3-PM

You guys shouldn't make me port oo . undecided
Re: Truexgold Nairaland Customer Support by truexgoldadmin(m): 11:53am On Sep 30, 2013
pekelepekele:

You guys shouldn't make me port oo . undecided

So many sell orders came before yours... please wait...
Re: Truexgold Nairaland Customer Support by truexgoldadmin(m): 1:27pm On Sep 30, 2013
pekelepekele: Transaction ID 7632XXX7P2R3-PM

funded.
Re: Truexgold Nairaland Customer Support by ArabianPrince: 3:33pm On Sep 30, 2013
@rubycute.....You can go ahead and refer your community to truexgold.....that's not my business. Whatever you deserve from them...am less concerned. Got no dealings with you. I was only questioning why discount was not offered to me for that amount....despite even delaying my funding. I have every right to question why discount was offered to selected few. Go tell your referral stories to the marines or Get over it. cool
Re: Truexgold Nairaland Customer Support by rubycute(f): 3:43pm On Sep 30, 2013
Arabian Prince: @rubycute.....You can go ahead and refer your community to truexgold.....that's not my business. Whatever you deserve from them...am less concerned. Got no dealings with you. I was only questioning why discount was not offered to me for that amount....despite even delaying my funding. I have every right to question why discount was offered to selected few. Go tell your referral stories to the marines or Get over it. cool

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin Not here to quarrel with you bro... just spoke my mind 'cos you referred to me, and i can't but reply u embarassed
Go jam truck... if u don't like my comment.
Re: Truexgold Nairaland Customer Support by ArabianPrince: 8:47pm On Sep 30, 2013
@rubycute..... Haha....I didn't mention names. When your father jams truck. Bring him to me for treatment. Shit head.....Won't blame you. Hiding behind your outdated pc and you think you can type shit...with your leprosy fingers. little rat....blinking ass. cool
Re: Truexgold Nairaland Customer Support by rubycute(f): 10:47pm On Sep 30, 2013
Arabian Prince: @rubycute..... Haha....I didn't mention names. When your father jams truck. Bring him to me for treatment. Shit head.....Won't blame you. Hiding behind your outdated pc and you think you can type shit...with your leprosy fingers. little rat....blinking ass. cool

Lwkmd... see me see this arabian he-goat o O! who is here to mouth words wit u... u no dey shame u order $2000.00 and u wan die because truex no give you discount... that amount na wetin ur m8s dey use play one game 4 POB.... abeg discharge.
Re: Truexgold Nairaland Customer Support by ArabianPrince: 11:13pm On Sep 30, 2013
@rubycute..... Why should I be ashamed....Can your entire generation now and those yet to come boast of that amount. Dirty low life errand girl living on referral typing poo.... I will not condescend exchanging words with someone with loop sided memory and porous brain. Infact you know what? You can stick your hand in your anus...and smell it. That's what you are. You stink. cool. Ignored.

Re: Truexgold Nairaland Customer Support by ArabianPrince: 11:27pm On Sep 30, 2013
My name is Rubbish(.a.k.a rubycute) A Nigerian based in Imo State. I just finished a program on Web Design, but we were not taught PHP and MYSQL, 'cos the time was so short for me. I used my IT period to learn sex trade and it was just for six months. The problem now is that I really want to learn PHP and MYSQL but I don't have a good ebook on it. Am very dull, and I believe with a good ebook on PHP and MYSQL, I can really teach myself. So I beckon on you guys to help me out with a good ebook that I can use to learn. [b]Please don't tell me to buy online 'cos I don't have money for now. I just need someone who can send me a link where I can download a good one online, or better still send the ebook to me through my email. rubycut_e@yahoo.co.uk
I have downloaded some already, but honestly those ones won't be of help. I know am new to this, but I can always tell an ebook that will be of help even from the table of contents. I learnt SAMS PUBLISHING has a good book on PHP and MYSQL, "SAMS TEACH YOURSELF PHP AND MYSQL IN 48 HOURS" I don't know if I got the title correctly. But I guess if you have the ebook, you already know what I need.
Please if you guys can be of help, I will be very grateful.

..........Local She-Goat learning outdated IT online who cannot afford proper Uni...Dumb Ass when your mates are on scholarship and representing their country.
Re: Truexgold Nairaland Customer Support by Nobody: 11:48pm On Sep 30, 2013
please guys I need a full tutorial on how to
use truexgold and perfect money together with my
bank account to fund and withdraw
Re: Truexgold Nairaland Customer Support by rubycute(f): 3:16pm On Oct 01, 2013
Arabian Prince:

..........Local She-Goat learning outdated IT online who cannot afford proper Uni...Dumb Ass when your mates are on scholarship and representing their country.

I was about to reply... when a friend asked me this question? Ruby! why are you wasting your precious time with **FOOLS**.... immediately i realized that u are not just an arabian he-goat... but also a **FOOL**

If i reply your trash again... then know that i belong to your class.
In case you need a job... pls alert me 'cos that YAHOO! no go help you... see EFCC 4 ur door o O!.
Re: Truexgold Nairaland Customer Support by ecashier: 3:29pm On Oct 01, 2013
truex pls check this 55595408WMZ

payment was done via GT transfer... am waiting.
Re: Truexgold Nairaland Customer Support by truexgoldadmin(m): 3:50pm On Oct 01, 2013
e-cashier:
truex pls check this 55595408WMZ

payment was done via GT transfer... am waiting.

Above order has been processed.
Re: Truexgold Nairaland Customer Support by TruexGOLD(m): 7:38am On Oct 02, 2013
suxxman: please guys I need a full tutorial on how to
use truexgold and perfect money together with my
bank account to fund and withdraw

Meet us on skype or livechat for that...
Re: Truexgold Nairaland Customer Support by chimmafine(f): 10:08am On Oct 02, 2013
28017XXXP2R3-PM
Re: Truexgold Nairaland Customer Support by truexgoldadmin(m): 10:39am On Oct 02, 2013
chimmafine: 28017XXXP2R3-PM

Hello, your bank has been funded.
Re: Truexgold Nairaland Customer Support by pekelepekele(m): 12:36pm On Oct 02, 2013
Transaction ID 986XXX88P2R3-PM
Re: Truexgold Nairaland Customer Support by truexgoldadmin(m): 12:46pm On Oct 02, 2013
pekelepekele: Transaction ID 986XXX88P2R3-PM

Hello, your bank has been funded.

(1) (2) (3) ... (24) (25) (26) (27) (28) (29) (30) ... (99) (Reply)

*****world Currencies The Naira Is Bigger Than***** / SCAM ALERT: Theobarth grant disbursement / Meet Julian Osula Who Ordered For Helicopter After He Was Stuck In Traffic